1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk and Lee Joon-ho to star in new drama 'Greasy Melo'.

Yey! A new drama! Sounds like he will have some stubble on this one. Hahaha. Hurray for a more handsome Hyukie in a new drama. :D

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk - Jung Rye Won Both sides "" Oily Melo "being proposed and under review" (Official)

201803020913158010_1.jpg

Actor Jang Hyuk,

Melo 'appearance is under consideration. 

The officer of Saidus HQ of Janghyuk agency said, "It is right to receive proposal of 'oily melo' appearance morning of March 2. It is under consideration now." 

An official of KEIYONG's agency Jeong LYon-Won also said, "We are receiving an offer of 'Oily Melo' and we are reviewing it."

SBS New Moonhwa drama 'Fat Melody' is a melodrama in the background of a Chinese house. It is a new work by Suhyeonghyang who wrote SBS drama 'Avatar of jealousy' and MBC drama 'Pasta'. (Photo = Newsen DB) 

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201803020913158010&r=1&http_referer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FJdRVpLctSP%3Famp%3D1#_enliple

• Like 4

2PM’s Junho, Jung Ryeo Won, And Jang Hyuk In Talks To Star In New SBS Drama

Junho-Jung-Ryeo-Won-Jang-Hyuk-XPN.jpg
2PM’s Junho, Jung Ryeo Won, and Jang Hyuk have been offered the starring roles in a new SBS drama!On March 2, SBS confirmed that the actors were considering the leading roles in the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Greasy Melo” (literal title).A representative for the network stated, “We have made casting offers to Lee Junho and Jang Hyuk. Nothing has been decided yet, and we are currently in the midst of discussions.” Sources inside Jang Hyuk’s agency similarly confirmed, “While it’s true that he has received a casting offer, [his appearance] has not been decided. We are still in the midst of discussions.”

Actress Jung Ryeo Won’s agency also remarked, “It hasn’t been long since we received the script. A little more discussion is required.”

“Greasy Melo” will tell the story of a star chef who goes from running the kitchen at the top Chinese restaurant in Korea to working at a dingy neighborhood restaurant on the brink of closing. Junho has been offered the role of talented chef Seo Poong, 

while Jang Hyuk has been offered the role of Doo Chil Seo, a powerful gangster recently released from prison.

The drama will be written by Seo Sook Hyang, the screenwriter behind “Pasta,” “Miss Korea,” and “Don’t Dare to Dream.”

“Greasy Melo” is currently scheduled to premiere in May, following the end of “Should We Kiss First.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/01/2pms-junho-jung-ryeo-won-jang-hyuk-talks-star-new-sbs-drama/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Yey! A new drama! Sounds like he will have some stubble on this one. Hahaha. Hurray for a more handsome Hyukie in a new drama. :D

So he is a cook! Wow! Or is he a powerful gangster ?? And the story seems to centred around the cook which is The other guy, Jun Ho. 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

So he is a cook! Wow! Or is he a powerful gangster ?? 

A powerful gangster who becomes a cook in a restaurant? Sounds funny. hahahaha

If it's the same writer as Pasta, Miss Korea, and Don't Dare to Dream, I guess it's comedy. And it will contain 20 episodes or more. That's the writer's trend. Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, jhjsw said:

A powerful gangster who becomes a cook in a restaurant? Sounds funny. hahahaha

Can't imagine Hyukie being cook. He even can't crack the eggs without making a mess. While the cast looks good I read some reports that JH will be like second lead? I dismiss it as a rumor though. 

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Can't imagine Hyukie being cook. He even can't crack the eggs without making a mess. While the cast looks good I read some reports that JH will be like second lead? I dismiss it as a rumor though. 

I think so. That’s why I asked. If the story is about the cook and JH Is not the cook then how is he the lead?

JH is still capable of taking on a lead role. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Well it looks like this drama would revolve around Jun Ho's character so it's possible. <_<. I don't want Hyukie to be 2nd lead ( I'm so bias :D) and for some reason, even though I enjoyed Pasta and Don't Dare to Dream (writer's works) because both dramas are funny, I don't want Hyukie to accept this. I only wached these 2 dramas because Gong Hyo Jin was in it. But I found both dramas to be dragging at some point. But if Hyukie accepts why not. I will let this writer drag me wherever she wants. :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Well it looks like this drama would revolve around Jun Ho's character so it's possible. <_<. I don't want Hyukie to be 2nd lead ( I'm so bias :D) and for some reason, even though I enjoyed Pasta and Don't Dare to Dream (writer's works) because both dramas are funny, I don't want Hyukie to accept this. I only wached these 2 dramas because Gong Hyo Jin was in it. But I found both dramas to be dragging at some point. But if Hyukie accepts why not. I will let this writer drag me wherever she wants. :D

Right now I can't imagine Hyukie being in this writer's work. But he may have accpeted the offer for a change or for having some fun. I imagine him being in something more substantial and why on earth he would suddenly decide to be 2nd lead unless it's a masterpiece. I think the people who wrote the articles just messed up the information. Jung Rye Won's age is more suited for JH not Lee Junho. Lee Junho doesn't play the lead roles(except once). Why does JH has to play someone who has been in the jail again. Why is he supposed to be a gangster can't he be a normal person. Lols 

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Right now I can't imagine Hyukie being in this writer's work. But he may have accpeted the offer for a change or for having some fun. I imagine him being in something more substantial and why on earth he would suddenly decide to be 2nd lead unless it's a masterpiece. I think the people who wrote the articles just messed up the information. Jung Rye Won's age is more suited for JH not Lee Junho. Lee Junho doesn't play the lead roles(except once). Why does JH has to play someone who has been in the jail again. Why is he supposed to be a gangster can't he be a normal person. Lols 

IKR. Why would he be 2nd lead?? and 2nd lead to Jun Ho?? If he wants something different and fun, he should be a chef who cooks something else aside from sausages. :D. Why will he play a person who got out from prison again? Why?!!!!!!Hahaha. I'm sounding like he already accepted the role. Hahaha. Let's wait for updates. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

IKR. Why would he be 2nd lead?? and 2nd lead to Jun Ho?? If he wants something different and fun, he should be a chef who cooks something else aside from sausages. :D. Why will he play a person who got out from prison again? Why?!!!!!!Hahaha. I'm sounding like he already accepted the role. Hahaha. Let's wait for updates. 

Well... if were to play a chef then drama won't go air in May.

It will take months (maybe years) for JH to prepare for the role. :tongue:

I assume he takes this role for fun. But they should totally get rid of the title. It sounds dirty.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, jhjsw said:

Ya if it’s 2nd lead, I don’t think he should because he still has the market as 1st lead.  And wait prisoner again hahahah!

And this video argggghggggggg my heart gave way!

• Like 1

Just now, kohnlee said:

Ya if it’s 2nd lead, I don’t think he should because he still has the market as 1st lead. 

If and only if he would accept 2nd lead. Then this would be the strongest 2nd lead syndrome that I will ever have in my whole life! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

So he is a cook! Wow! Or is he a powerful gangster ?? And the story seems to centred around the cook which is The other guy, Jun Ho. 

He is the gangster. So far although they say its a double-male lead, but the storyline seems to suggest that the chef (Junho) is the lead instead. So many fans are not happy about this.

Whatever the reason, I think if he really select to be the second lead in this drama, he must have his reasons. And they may tweek the storyline after he accepts?

10 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

If and only if he would accept 2nd lead. Then this would be the strongest 2nd lead syndrome that I will ever have in my whole life! :D

Haha yeah.. actually many second leads can steal the show from the first lead too, so let's think on the bright side. And if Jung accepts the female lead, I would think she would be romancing Hyukie rather than Junho, based on their ages.

33 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Well... if were to play a chef then drama won't go air in May.

It will take months (maybe years) for JH to prepare for the role. :tongue:

I assume he takes this role for fun. But they should totally get rid of the title. It sounds dirty.

The title is the name of the restaurant, I think?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

He is the gangster. So far although they say its a double-male lead, but the storyline seems to suggest that the chef (Junho) is the lead instead. So many fans are not happy about this.

Whatever the reason, I think if he really select to be the second lead in this drama, he must have his reasons. And they may tweek the storyline after he accepts?

Haha yeah.. actually many second leads can steal the show from the first lead too, so let's think on the bright side. And if Jung accepts the female lead, I would think she would be romancing Hyukie rather than Junho, based on their ages.

The title is the name of the restaurant, I think?

The female lead same era as JH? 

• Like 3