7 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Didn't they say in previous articles, that BH had the second highest ratings for shows in KBS? or were they talking about a certain category? Like weekend miniseries or something like that? 

BH had the highest rating only among KBS mini series. That LBW one is a 32 ep weekend drama and the YSH one is a 50 ep weekend drama. Both these have higher ratings than BH. 

@Prettysup Its important to point out that weekend dramas generally have high ratings compared to weekday primetime dramas. But different standards and expectations too. The weekday primetime is (or used to be) a more coveted slot, different type of sponsors given that it captures a different demo. So, technically BH did best in its category. Having said that, I have no expectations. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Its important to point out that weekend dramas generally have high ratings compared to weekday primetime dramas. But different standards and expectations too. The weekday primetime is (or used to be) a more coveted slot, different type of sponsors given that it captures a different demo. So, technically BH did best in its category. Having said that, I have no expectations. 

I don’t think he will win the daesang with BH. I will be happy with a Top Excellence award. But then, since he is not even the lead, I am also trying not to expect too much. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Do you think JH will attend the ceremony?

Who knows. The media is making sure to make us think JH has no chance of winning, so really who knows...

In the mean time, watched the last ep of the stunt show and it was ok, nothing special. It really is dissappointing how limited JH's part is in it. But next week might be more fun! I did wonder how JH was able to sit on the side while others are doing the stunts :) I knew he's want to join the fun, and next week he will!  next week JH will have a cameo in one of the teams' mission

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YouwinJH said:

Hi everyone, de-lurking to wish you all long life and prosperity in the New Year. See you next year folks!

Happy new year to you too!!

:partyblob:

Yeah! Park Ji yeon and Heo Sung-tae won the best supporting actor and  actress for their performance in Bloody heart. Sadly JH is not at the ceremony. I guess he has drama filming tonight.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yeah! Park Ji yeon and Heo Sung-tae won the best supporting actor and  actress for their performance in Bloody heart. Sadly JH is not at the ceremony. I guess he has drama filming tonight.

I don’t think he is filming tonight, it’s NY eve. Anyway I guess they probably don’t know how to categorise him since he is not the lead nor a supporting role. So that means no award for him.

I guess LJ and KHN will probably win a couple award. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1