Watched the two recent eps of the stunt show and they were fun! I really liked the teams and seeing their different perspective. Making them cooperate in ep. 4 added some friction, which was also fun to watch :)  As to JH- he is so kind and professional! I really love to hear his comments. 

Oh, and this coat he wore- 

It's the same coat he wore in this selfie he posted. So it guess it wasn't from the set of Family, but from this show... 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/21/2022 at 2:27 PM, Biology Lesson said:

Watched the two recent eps of the stunt show and they were fun! I really liked the teams and seeing their different perspective. Making them cooperate in ep. 4 added some friction, which was also fun to watch :)  As to JH- he is so kind and professional! I really love to hear his comments. 

Oh, and this coat he wore- 

It's the same coat he wore in this selfie he posted. So it guess it wasn't from the set of Family, but from this show... 

I'm really liking this show. It's original, fun, the teams are very good professionals and very creative. 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/22/2022 at 6:27 AM, Biology Lesson said:

Wow! I didn't realise that. :heartxoxo:

I'm enjoying the show as well. And I liked how he's enjoying the team live shows and laughing at their comedic scenes.. haha.

How I wished the show would have better ratings. The teams put in so much effort.

And here's another comment about his looks on the show

Screenshot-20221223-113702-Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

I was walking through the valley of the shadow of death of Facebook and I found this comment from The Killer profile.

It will be released soon on digital platforms.

Hmmm... I wonder why they wrote "them"... Maybe they are going to release both The swordsman and The killer ?

• Like 1

The link to vid of JH's message

https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/10020313/articles/17633?fromList=true

I've been watching some clips from the cooking show, especially of the games, and remembered how much fun they were! I wish the focus of the show was on that, instead of the cooking and the random boring guest, talking about his pet chicken, or whatever it was :) 

I'd love to see another show with the same cast, as JH's relationship with the sports guys was also hilarious, but this time just playing games or travelling. That would be great! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The link to vid of JH's message

https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/10020313/articles/17633?fromList=true

I've been watching some clips from the cooking show, especially of the games, and remembered how much fun they were! I wish the focus of the show was on that, instead of the cooking and the random boring guest, talking about his pet chicken, or whatever it was :) 

I'd love to see another show with the same cast, as JH's relationship with the sports guys was also hilarious, but this time just playing games or travelling. That would be great! 

I think so too! The highlights for me in every ep were the games! That's why his appearance on Family outing were so fun and memorable.

• Like 2

This is so gratifying: I first saw this comment of this person that was about to start FTLY, and it was disparaging.

The translation of her tweet (I attached it below):

"As always, drama, of the romance genre, with more than 16 episodes is full of nonsense. "Destined to love you" is a k-drama where the plot seems like the c-dramas, full of misunderstandings"

She seemed to have very low expectations from the show. I was almost tempted to write something to her, but I controlled myself- people have their right to their opinion, after all. Even if they are wrong :tounge_wink: 

Anyway, three days later, after she finished the show, she posted another tweet...:D translated:

"About "Fated to love you": I even got angry at the misunderstandings, but the plot is so engaging and fun that there's no way not to give it a 10! The story is a mixture of a lot of drama and comedy! "

Peple how come to appreciate FTLY make my day :) 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

"As always, drama, of the romance genre, with more than 16 episodes is full of nonsense. "Destined to love you" is a k-drama where the plot seems like the c-dramas, full of misunderstandings"

She seemed to have very low expectations from the show. I was almost tempted to write something to her, but I controlled myself- people have their right to their opinion, after all. Even if they are wrong :tounge_wink: 

Anyway, three days later, after she finished the show, she posted another tweet...:D translated:

"About "Fated to love you": I even got angry at the misunderstandings, but the plot is so engaging and fun that there's no way not to give it a 10! The story is a mixture of a lot of drama and comedy! "

Peple how come to appreciate FTLY make my day :) 

Brazilian :lol::sweat_smile:

I'm really sad we don't have Fated To Love You on Netflix Brasil. It's only available on Viki Plus or illegal sites. But at the same time it's beautiful to see people finishing FTLY completely in love with the show and the characters ❤️

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This is so gratifying: I first saw this comment of this person that was about to start FTLY, and it was disparaging.

The translation of her tweet (I attached it below):

Actually FTLY was indeed adapted from a C-drama. So I won’t be surprised if its overall plot is similar to that. But of coz many details have changed with the remake. 

On 12/23/2022 at 8:05 AM, azureblue7 said:

Elaine kindly translated his message for his fans.

He seems to be wearing funny pants underneath his winter coat. 

• Like 1

The winner of the 2022 KBS Acting Awards is not obvious and who will be the winner of the grand prize as predicted by the viewers?

As the end of the year approaches, terrestrial broadcasters' awards for acting are also approaching.

Although interest in terrestrial dramas is not as good as before as producing dramas in various broadcasters and OTT services, viewers' interest in the “The Grand Prize" is still hot.

Unlike other broadcasters, where the winners of the acting awards can be predicted to some extent, KBS is divided on who will be the winners of this year's acting awards.

The reason is that there is no drama that showed overwhelming popularity or ratings. According to an online research firm PAMI Public's survey of 1,000 men and women aged 20 or older through GS&Panel, viewers predicted that either Joo Sang-wook (played Lee Bang-won) or Kim Young-chul (played Lee Sung-gye) of "Taejong Lee Bang-won," the only non-weekend drama which recorded double-digit ratings, are likely to win.

According to the survey, Joo Sang-wook (21.6%) was slightly ahead of Kim Young-chul (20.4%).

Next in line are Lee Seung-ki, who played Kim Jung-ho in "Law Cafe”, Jang Hyuk, who played Park Gye-won in "Bloody Heart," and Yoon Si-yoon who played Lee Hyun-jae in "The Present is Beautiful." Three of them got 12.5% each in the survey.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000857566

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

The winner of the 2022 KBS Acting Awards is not obvious and who will be the winner of the grand prize as predicted by the viewers?

As the end of the year approaches, terrestrial broadcasters' awards for acting are also approaching.

Although interest in terrestrial dramas is not as good as before as producing dramas in various broadcasters and OTT services, viewers' interest in the “The Grand Prize" is still hot.

Unlike other broadcasters, where the winners of the acting awards can be predicted to some extent, KBS is divided on who will be the winners of this year's acting awards.

The reason is that there is no drama that showed overwhelming popularity or ratings. According to an online research firm PAMI Public's survey of 1,000 men and women aged 20 or older through GS&Panel, viewers predicted that either Joo Sang-wook (played Lee Bang-won) or Kim Young-chul (played Lee Sung-gye) of "Taejong Lee Bang-won," the only non-weekend drama which recorded double-digit ratings, are likely to win.

According to the survey, Joo Sang-wook (21.6%) was slightly ahead of Kim Young-chul (20.4%).

Next in line are Lee Seung-ki, who played Kim Jung-ho in "Law Cafe”, Jang Hyuk, who played Park Gye-won in "Bloody Heart," and Yoon Si-yoon who played Lee Hyun-jae in "The Present is Beautiful." Three of them got 12.5% each in the survey.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000857566

Seems like all these articles are intentionally belittling BH. Making sure to highlight other shows that had lower ratings, while mentioning BH almost as an after thought. I know that it has been said that BH didn't have buzz around it, but I do wonder why that it, considering it still managed to get the highest ratings of all KBS's shows. Again, It feels like all these articles talking about KBS's awards have been written by the same person

35 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Seems like all these articles are intentionally belittling BH. Making sure to highlight other shows that had lower ratings, while mentioning BH almost as an after thought. I know that it has been said that BH didn't have buzz around it, but I do wonder why that it, considering it still managed to get the highest ratings of all KBS's shows. Again, It feels like all these articles talking about KBS's awards have been written by the same person

I don’t know why u get this impression, the only show on this list that has lower rating than BH is Law Cafe. All the rest have higher ratings than BH. 

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I don’t know why u get this impression, the only show on this list that has lower rating than BH is Law Cafe. All the rest have higher ratings than BH. 

Didn't they say in previous articles, that BH had the second highest ratings for shows in KBS? or were they talking about a certain category? Like weekend miniseries or something like that?