202012061035448555035-20201206103602-01-

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk shows off his unexpected Zumba dance skills.

In the 7th episode of MBC Every1's 'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') aired on December 7th, the journey of Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and Soyou's menbung from Eocheong Island to Gyeokpo Port unfolds. In the midst of this, the image of the'Yacht Expedition', which celebrates a lively morning in Eocheongdo Island before sailing, is released and attracts

attention. Yeojin Choi's 'Zumba Dance' class was opened.

On this day, Captains Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Soyou and Kim Seung-jin gathered in front of the yacht for Choi Yeo-jin's Zumba dance class. Choi Yeo-jin, who has a slim body, is known to be active as a Zumba dance instructor. Yeojin Choi said that she opened an exciting Zumba dance class and invited them to the world of Zumba.

Among them, Jang Hyuk is said to have attracted attention by playing an active role as a'Zumba prodigy' (?) coveted by Choi Yeo-jin. Choi Yeo-jin, who watched Jang-hyuk's exercise closely, expressed a subtle expectation, saying, "I saw Jang-hyuk stepping on the steps and wanted to raise him as a master."

Jang Hyuk is said to have absorbed Choi Yeo-jin's movements and has become an excellent Zumba dance class attendee. Exciting Zumba dance, charismatic actor Jang Hyuk, and the combination that doesn't match at all, stimulates curiosity.

Jang Hyuk was proud of his Zumba dance skills he didn't know about, and said, “I was a real moth,” he said, causing laughter. 

Jang Hyuk's Zumba dance, which explodes the hidden excitement, will be like, Choi Yeo-jin's Zumba dance class, which invited the Yachties to the world of Zumba, will be broadcasted at 8:10 pm on Monday, December 7 at MBC Every1' Yacht Expedition: The Beginning. 

Translated from https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000367680

He is sooooo cute! :heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' Jang Hyuk shows off his unexpected Zumba dance skills.

In the 7th episode of MBC Every1's 'Yacht Expedition: The Beginning' (hereinafter'Yacht Expedition') aired on December 7th, the journey of Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin, and Soyou's menbung from Eocheong Island to Gyeokpo Port unfolds. In the midst of this, the image of the'Yacht Expedition', which celebrates a lively morning in Eocheongdo Island before sailing, is released and attracts

attention. Yeojin Choi's 'Zumba Dance' class was opened.

On this day, Captains Jang Hyuk, Heo Gyeong-hwan, Soyou and Kim Seung-jin gathered in front of the yacht for Choi Yeo-jin's Zumba dance class. Choi Yeo-jin, who has a slim body, is known to be active as a Zumba dance instructor. Yeojin Choi said that she opened an exciting Zumba dance class and invited them to the world of Zumba.

Among them, Jang Hyuk is said to have attracted attention by playing an active role as a'Zumba prodigy' (?) coveted by Choi Yeo-jin. Choi Yeo-jin, who watched Jang-hyuk's exercise closely, expressed a subtle expectation, saying, "I saw Jang-hyuk stepping on the steps and wanted to raise him as a master."

Jang Hyuk is said to have absorbed Choi Yeo-jin's movements and has become an excellent Zumba dance class attendee. Exciting Zumba dance, charismatic actor Jang Hyuk, and the combination that doesn't match at all, stimulates curiosity.

Jang Hyuk was proud of his Zumba dance skills he didn't know about, and said, “I was a real moth,” he said, causing laughter. 

Jang Hyuk's Zumba dance, which explodes the hidden excitement, will be like, Choi Yeo-jin's Zumba dance class, which invited the Yachties to the world of Zumba, will be broadcasted at 8:10 pm on Monday, December 7 at MBC Every1' Yacht Expedition: The Beginning. 

Translated from https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000367680

He is sooooo cute! :heart2beat:

People keep forgetting that JH can dance! :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Ding77 said:

It just doesn't match the image he shows in his dramas and even his real clumsy self lol. 

Well, they need to remember that a fight sequence is also choreographed, and often JH does his own choreography, so his body and mind are trained in movement. Remember that when he talked about the last fight in The swordsman, he referred to it as a dance. Also, JH is not clumsy when it come to things he specializes in. There he is extremely graceful. It's just things that he's not trained in that make him nervous, so it comes out as being clumsy. Also, he literally made a dance movie!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, they need to remember that a fight sequence is also choreographed, and often JH does his own choreography, so his body and mind are trained in movement. Remember that when he talked about the last fight in The swordsman, he referred to it as a dance. Also, JH is not clumsy when it come to things he specializes in. There he is extremely graceful. It's just things that he's not trained in that make him nervous, so it comes out as being clumsy. Also, he literally made a dance movie!

That is so true. I think he is talented when it comes to movements. Just that his serious and adorable expression when dancing makes him look sooo cute. Different from his screen characters.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

That is so true. I think he is talented when it comes to movements. Just that his serious and adorable expression when dancing makes him look sooo cute. Different from his screen characters.

I'm just trying to imagine my (dearest) Pil Joo doing a dance! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

"Jang Hyuk X Yoo Oh-seong Synergy"...Action Noir Movie 'River's Grave (literal 'Gangneung'), wrapped up on 6th Dec

The movie "Gangneung" (directed by Yoon Young-bin) finished its filming and wrapped up on December 6.

The movie 'Gangneung' is about the ambition, conspiracy and betrayal of different organizations surrounding the construction of the largest resort in Gangneung. In particular, the safety of all staff, including masks, hand sanitizers, and fever check, was the top priority to prevent Covid-19 infection.

The combination of Yoo Oh-seong and Jang Hyuk heralded an overwhelming synergy even before the shooting, and performed beyond expectations at the actual filming site of 'Gangneung'. Yoo Oh-seong, who has solidified his position as an acting actor by being recognized in various works, including "Beat," "Friend," and "Champion," plays Gil-seok, a figure trusted by Mr Oh, the largest boss in Gangneung, and who values loyalty more than anyone else, showed a passionate performance. Yoo Oh-seong said, "I was actually from Gangwon-do, so I acted as if salmon had returned to its hometown," expressing his affection and sincerity for the movie, and said, "It's a work that I put my heart and soul into, and I'll meet good staff and see a perfect screen."

Jang Hyuk, who has shown strong yet deep acting skills across movies and dramas, played the role of Min-seok, a cool-headed figure who had won whatever he wanted and went straight to take over Gangneung's largest resort business. In particular, he was able to perfectly portray the character and perform the action scenes, drawing admiration from the field staff. Jang Hyuk said, "It was a well-communicated filming set with a united heart. It was a particularly affectionate work, and it was very enjoyable," he said. "The actors and the staff and director were able to work well together and finish the shoot safely, and I think it will be a good work."

The movie 'Gangneung' is preparing to meet the audience by working on the post-production.

202012070808436710_2.jpg

202012070808436710_1.jpg

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202012080100051420003110&servicedate=20201207

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2