1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Realistically speaking she could be all of it. I wonder if she still dances.:rolleyes:

I can just imagine she is teaching their daughter ballet. 

No doubt she is a wife looking after the children, but I doubt she is the typical "stay at home" homemaker. In an interview he did which I saw in chinese subtitle, he said his wife keeps herself busy. I think that is how she manages to keep herself sane with such a handsome looking husband who is making every woman drool. 

50 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Jane on IG gave an explanation what is happening in the fan scene from the BTS :)

Oh ok. At first I was wondering how come BW got a new fan. His obsession with fan or what....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, budgerie said:

Very much agree! He is a big actor on screen but he is also human. Which human doesn't have temperaments. What we see is the flawless and faultless JH in front of the camera. What his good friends see are the other side of JH not visible to fans. What his wife see is the real JH that is only exclusive to his family members. :sweat_smile: When he was asked what bad habits or faults he has, he answered - ask his wife.  

What are the things that will make JH angry? I cannot remember if I watched this.   

His friend said that there are three things about JH you shouldn't touch: his martial arts, his family and his time. JH's friend was talking about his martial arts, so this is why he was worried JH was getting angry. And its funny- you could actually see that JH did change the way he sat so that his back was slightly to his friend :) This interview really shows how intense JH really is- very serious, very caring and loving, but also a bit controlling and oblivious of others at times. Because no one touches his time, meaning he doesn't change his plans no matter what, if his friends want to be with him, they will have to join him to do whatever he had planned that day. In his van. :lol:His friend from Chuno said that he tagged along with JH  in his van for half a day to the sauna, hair dresser AND an interview and photoshoot! And then JH was supposed to go work so he told his friend he needs to go...

But at the end of the day- he is so loving to his friends and he cares so much for them, that no one seem to resent him for those little things. They accept him for who he is. In the interview you see how loved he is, and at the end of the interview you saw how the MCs also fell for him :). It's s really great interview as it revealed a lot about JH, you should watch it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Jane on IG gave an explanation what is happening in the fan scene from the BTS :)

jane17827

Making - 나의 나라 ep.10

Why Yi Bangwon didn’t open up his fan... because there were holes on it. Hahahaha.
So he already asked to replace the old one to a black colored fan, which we already saw in the episode 10.

But it looks bloody to me ?

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Ballet is too hard !  Instead she should learn Jeet Kune Do from appa.:P

Don't you think jeet kune do is harder? Appa will make sure no one bullies his daughter. :grimace:

35 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

His friend said that there are three things about JH you shouldn't touch: his martial arts, his family and his time.

I guess as much. In Healing Camp, it was said that the only things on JH mind are (1) family (2) work (3) exercise.

I would think exercise includes martial arts. 

JH's friend was talking about his martial arts, so this is why he was worried JH was getting angry. And its funny- you could actually see that JH did change the way he sat so that his back was slightly to his friend :) This interview really shows how intense JH really is- very serious, very caring and loving, but also a bit controlling and oblivious of others at times. Because no one touches his time, meaning he doesn't change his plans no matter what, if his friends want to be with him, they will have to join him to do whatever he had planned that day. In his van. :lol:His friend from Chuno said that he tagged along with JH  in his van for half a day to the sauna, hair dresser AND an interview and photoshoot! And then JH was supposed to go work so he told him he needs to go...

As I said earlier, he has strong willed personality. What he wants to do, no one changes that. You see in DB, he will wake up to exercise no matter how much he is teased for his red face or having drank liquor the night before so shouldn't exercise but he just continued with his routine. 

But at the end of the day- he is so loving to his friends and he cares so much for them, that no one seem to resent him for those little things. They accept him for who he is. In the interview you see how loved he is, and at the end of the interview you saw how the MCs also fell for him :). It's s really great interview as it revealed a lot about JH, you should watch it.

Do you still have the link for this? I can't remember if I have watched it before. Have watched so many interviews in english and in chinese until I don't remember what I have or have not watched. 

It is nice he has good friends who accept him for who he is. In this industry, you can't even differentiate friend or foe sometimes. So I heard or read that in Thank You drama, no actress wanted to work with him because they were afraid of having their reputation smeared by his scandal. To a certain extent, you can consider Hyo Jin a friend. But now that he is a well known actor, so many actresses want to work with him. That is the reality of this business.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's s really great interview as it revealed a lot about JH, you should watch it.

Yes I would love to watch it too! Do you have the link? 

25 minutes ago, budgerie said:

So I heard or read that in Thank You drama, no actress wanted to work with him because they were afraid of having their reputation smeared by his scandal. To a certain extent, you can consider Hyo Jin a friend. But now that he is a well known actor, so many actresses want to work with him. That is the reality of this business.

Yea in a way Gong Hyo Jin was someone who didn’t care much about how people viewed her and I guess could empathize with JH because she didn’t shun him. Good person indeed. I wonder if that scandal is still a burden that is impacting him today, I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t work with the traditionally “popular” leading ladies in dramas? The only one was Jang Nara. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Don't you think jeet kune do is harder?

you can consider Hyo Jin a friend. 

No Ballet is many times harder. It takes lot of effort and time to learn each ballet technique.

Hyo Jin is also 172cm tall.:grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, budgerie said:

I guess as much. In Healing Camp, it was said that the only things on JH mind are (1) family (2) work (3) exercise.

I would think exercise includes martial arts. 

I think in healing camp they were quoting this interview. The list you quoted was given by Kim Ji Suk, his friend from Chuno. He said that these are the only things  on JH's mind. But Seung Hwan actually said that that is not accurate, as there is so much more to JH. The list I quoted was given by Seung Hwan as to what you shouldn't touch when it comes to JH, personally. I guess that means that JH might speak about his family, but other people better not speak about them...  

I found the episode on dramanice site. I'm not sure what links I can post on this forum- can I post a link from that site? 

This is the interview, but without translation- 

BTW- there is another episode JH did on the same show- it's episode 24 but I can't find translation for it. Does anyone know if there is translation for that episode?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I wonder if that scandal is still a burden that is impacting him today, I’ve always wondered why he doesn’t work with the traditionally “popular” leading ladies in dramas? The only one was Jang Nara. 

I guess more or less it will surface from time to time, even for any of us. He is just another human like we. A scandal is a scandal. It doesn't erase from your memory. Read "Stuck on Hyuk" - Soldier and Rescue Worker, which one is harder. He talked about it, what would his children think if they found out, etc. 

This is the interview, but without translation- 

I have seen this before in chinese website. Honestly, I cannot remember what is said. It was quite a while ago. I only remembered he was "upset" briefly because they kept teasing him about him not wanting to go home, implying marital problems. It was 2 sons at that time. He is always teased about him not wanting to go home. And he replied he loves his family very much. In a way I am glad they had #3. Stop all these itchy mouth people. 

37 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

And this joke never gets older :

Maybe it is only me but I get put off when people (not referring particularly to this one but in general) using Daegil eating or crying scene and make a joke out of it. 

• Like 1

I

BTW- there is another episode JH did on the same show- it's episode 24 but I can't find translation for it. Does anyone know if there is translation for that episode?

Are you talking about this ep? 

I think only chinese subs available at 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk3OTA4OTQ0.html?x&sharefrom=android

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I wonder why are Knetz so interested in YBW haha

Because our dear JH has made this character so intriguing... aren't we also?  I start googling and even starting on Six Flying Dragon after watch JH play YBW.

• Like 4

I guess that means that JH might speak about his family, but other people better not speak about them...  

It is good he is strict on this. Other people better not utter a word. I am sure many people want to have a peep into JH personal life. I admit I am one of the people. He has done a good job shielding his wife and his children from the limelight.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I don't think @Biology Lessonis referring to this. It is a different programme although the same time frame. 2013 I think. Yes I saw this in chinese website. He was traumatised after 2 hours of looking after his boys. :sweat_smile:Good experience for him. He knows how difficult it is to handle children and appreciates his wife more. Some husband never knew that babysitting is tough!

In this programme, he also spoke about his wife had got into labour and was in the delivery but he could'nt make it there as he was in some mountain filming chuno. He said he felt very sorry. And he also spoke about they conceived a baby before tying the knot. The lady next to him asked, doesn't her parents disapprove of pregnancy before marriage? He replied no.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Because our dear JH has made this character so intriguing... aren't we also?  I start googling and even starting on Six Flying Dragon after watch JH play YBW.

I read that the storyline for 6 Flying Dragon is good. Being 50 eps, it was possible to explore the characters. 

But Bang Won there is not handsome. I can't watch it.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Are you talking about this ep? 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk3OTA4OTQ0.html?x&sharefrom=android

Yes! That is the episode! Chinese subs don't really help me :) Though I did notice he spoke much less in this episode...  but the summary on your IG post is good too! Thanks for posting! 

If any of you can convey more of what they were saying- I'd be grateful!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Though I did notice he spoke much less in this episode...  but the summary on your IG post is good too! Thanks for posting! 

If any of you can convey more of what they were saying- I'd be gratefu

I have translated parts of it on my IG. A total of 6 parts. Here they are:

Click on spoiler for more.

Spoiler

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2