♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

She look so lovely in her new c0mmercial f927~

hi vbabe0819 thanks for welc0ming me in these thread. Yeah, being casted in saeguk drama is n0t an easy role. And like what you said, she need to dance the traditional dance and captivate viewers with her m0ves. . I was really amazed by her when I learned that she even practiced learning martial arts and boxing for her other roles. . We can see how dedicated this woman is to her career. .her personality is simply amazing. .

ganaax thank you again for the link of Jiwonnie's random vids! . . And for bringing the news about Jo In Sung mem0rable kissing scene. . Kyaaak! They alm0st nearly broke their teeth?? Proly, it was the force kiss I saw in one WHIB MV you posted where JIS push her against the wall and kiss her. . I really wanted to watch this drama but I still have many Jiwonnie m0vies left on my list to watch. (gonna watch all her m0vie first since drama are quite long to watch). . And there's still 2 m0re c0ming (sector 7 and korea) . . Yay its really anticipating!

Guest ps3hl

Wow.. I LOVE all the photos and the new CF!! It's nice to hear her sing again even just for a few seconds there.. haha. Thanks guys for always updating this thread. We are working on some new interviews of our amazing yeoja. Hopefully, we get to finish them soon.. :) I heard that the SeGa DVD is already out and I totally envy those who already have one.. :( I was wondering though if the commentaries also have English translations??

Oh and BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own cyber buddy KJKFAN7!! I hope you have a good one today~ Take care!! XD

Wow.. I LOVE all the photos and the new CF!! It's nice to hear her sing again even just for a few seconds there.. haha. Thanks guys for always updating this thread. We are working on some new interviews of our amazing yeoja. Hopefully, we get to finish them soon.. :) I heard that the SeGa DVD is already out and I totally envy those who already have one.. :( I was wondering though if the commentaries also have English translations??

Oh and BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our very own cyber buddy KJKFAN7!! I hope you have a good one today~ Take care!! XD

I'm still waiting for my DVD to arrive... got the email from innolife yesterday saying they are shipping the item yesterday afternoon. should arrive by the end of the week, I guess.. (I hope...). These endless teasers are making me even more anxious to get my grubby hands on my DVD quickly... T_T

there's no words yet as to whether the commentaries have English translations or not.

do you have a plan to sub the commentaries if they weren't subbed??? pleasyplease.... :tears:

and last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJKFAN7!!!! wish you all the best!!

Guest maccay

Thanks everyone for all the photos.

@ganaax thanks for bringing us down memory lane with photos from Ji Wonnie's dramas, movies and MV's. Indeed a multitalented actress. :wub:

I also hope they'll show some more Sector 7 trailer. ;)

@kjkfan7 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!. Enjoy your day my dear. For all your hardwork in translating and all, kamsahamnida, your effort and time is greatly appreciated. :wub:

Guest imud

Just want to say thanks for all the AMAZING goodies about the amazing yeoza Ha Ji Won blush.gif .

Gumawo to all of you especially to the wonderful Chi Chi, Ganaax, Niknokdagu, ps3hL, f927, mccay, myghell, teptepgo, midorimi, tetsi, qwer2004,liilh, and the RAINLUVER012,

@Betty & GleePerry, miss your post!

And last but not least, big thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to uri kjkfan7! I hope the DVD will make an amazing birthday gift for you :D

Guest sintame

Happy Birthday kjkfan7! :) HB! Fighting noona !! Thank you for everything!

just reading about your concern on the other board, and I can't help but reply on your post. give me a moment to compose my thoughts.

Does anyone know if Ha Ji Won has any other public appearance before Paeksang Award? Can't wait to see her on the red carpet.

Is Ha Ji Won's real hair is short or long?

she has had short hair since early 2009 (she cut her glorious locks for the movie Closer to Heaven).

I really love her short do, but lately I miss seeing her with long hair.

Guest ganaax

@Marian16

school days...hair

2zrno1e.jpg

her early years hair....

2mw59jc.jpg

15mjwnk.jpg

from 2000 to 2006

dd89l.jpg

1538lk0.jpg

ha-ji-won-news-0006.jpg

from 2006 to 2008

azauzn.jpg

photo29309.jpg

from 2009 to 2010

closer_to_heaven.jpg

2njbn2c.jpg

256bjoi.jpg

Guest ganaax

@ Marian16... welcome to HJW thread....

well, even thought  there is so many korean actress prettier than her.....as actress  she is outstands from among korean actresses ..there is not restriction for her , she can do any genre and any character....truly god-given talented actress

i've watched some of her early works ....back then she was really cute with chubby mouth...:wub:.

@ganaax Thank you to your warm welcome. I'm new here because I saw this thread in tumblr :)

Yea she's very talented, and she became outstanding korean actresses because of her hardwork :)

Yes as always she's really cute ^_^