♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest RAINLUVER012

Long time no see everyone~ I've been quite busy with school the past few days but I'm back with a lot of HJW news :)

Schedule Update!!

Upcoming:

TODAY, May 26, from 20:00~22:00 (South Korean time) is the 47th Annual PaekSang Arts Awards at KyungHee University's 'Grand Peace Palace'

It will be broadcasted by KBS2

She has been invited to award the Best Actress Award for the Movie Section (she won this award last year for "Closer to Heaven")

And HJW has been nominated for the Best Actress Award for the TV section (여자 최우수 연기상). The nominees for Best Actor/Best Actress also get nominated for the Grand Award for the TV section (대상=DaeSang) which is the highest award.

(Baeksang gives out each award for the Movie Section and TV section. So there are 2 Grand Awards, 2 Best Actor Awards, 2 Best Actress Awards, etc.)

The online voting for the Popular Award ended a few days ago. HJW got 3rd place with 6.1% (behind Moon GeunYoung and GaIn)

I mentioned this earlier:

Usually, Paeksang dosen't give out the Main Award and the Popular Award to the same person. And I think HJW has a very high possibility of getting Best Actress Award for the TV section, so don't worry if she doesn't get the popularity award :)

Saturday, May 28

HJW will be having ANOTHER fan signing event at MooDeung Baseball Stadium in GwangJu (home of the KIA Tigers) from 2-4 PM for Cass Light.

Passed:

On Monday, May 23rd, HJW had a test filming for "Korea"

The "crank-in" (the term used for "starting a movie"- taken from cranking the film for a camera) for "Korea" will be early June.

The date keeps getting pushed back. CJ pushed back the date of release to sometime early next year.

They're very busy building the set. I read somewhere that they were planning to go to Japan to film some scenes (the actual Table Tennis Championship in 1991 was in Chiba, Japan) but they decided to just stay in Korea after the earthquakes and tsunamis.

On Tuesday, May 24th, HJW had a photoshoot for "Sector 7" movie posters. 2 posters have already been released.

"Sector 7" will be released on August 4th.

Yesterday, May 25th.

Earlier in the day, someone tweeted that they saw HJW at a sauna.

Later, HJW attended a Maroon 5 concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul.

There were a lot of fan accounts from last night. They said HJW was clapping and moving to the music. She left 10 minutes before the end of the concert (like at the Big Bang concert) to avoid the large crowd.

Lee JungJae and Jung WooSung were also at the concert last night. (They didn't go together though. haha)

In 2007, HJW made an appearance in Sung ShiKyung's "Blue Night" radio show and said she really liked Maroon 5. She even bought their CD :D

1306368707895_2.jpg

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=576712

According to the article, she was waving her arms and cheering and shaking her shoulders to the music :)

kmg10890.jpg

HJW at the 2010 PaekSang Arts Awards. She won Best Actress for the movie section for "Closer to Heaven"

Guest sintame

@RAINLUVER012 - been waiting for your update. Thank you :-)

can't wait to see Ha Ji Won walk on the red carpet! Ha Ji Won fans are in full force tonight, everyone's waiting for her.

awesome, RAINLUVER!!!!

thank you for the schedule update.

can't wait to see what kind of dress she's going to wear today. One thing for sure, she's going to look absolutely gorgeous in whatever she wears.. :)

BTW, looking at the picture of last year winner, can't help but wish she would have a project with Ha Jeung Woo..... one of my fave k-actors and one of the best as well!!!!

Long time no see everyone~ I've been quite busy with school the past few days but I'm back with a lot of HJW news :)

Schedule Update!!

Upcoming:

TODAY, May 26, from 20:00~22:00 (South Korean time) is the 47th Annual PaekSang Arts Awards at KyungHee University's 'Grand Peace Palace'

She has been invited to award the Best Actress Award for the Movie Section (she won this award last year for "Closer to Heaven")

And HJW has been nominated for the Best Actress Award for the TV section (여자 최우수 연기상). The nominees for Best Actor/Best Actress also get nominated for the Grand Award for the TV section (대상=DaeSang) which is the highest award.

(Baeksang gives out each award for the Movie Section and TV section. So there are 2 Grand Awards, 2 Best Actor Awards, 2 Best Actress Awards, etc.)

The online voting for the Popular Award ended a few days ago. HJW got 3rd place with 6.1% (behind Moon GeunYoung and GaIn)

Usually, Paeksang dosen't give out the Main Award and the Popular Award to the same person. And I think HJW has a very high possibility of getting Best Actress Award for the TV section, so don't worry if she doesn't get the popularity award :)

Saturday, May 28

HJW will be having ANOTHER fan signing event at MooDeung Baseball Stadium in GwangJu (home of the KIA Tigers) from 2-4 PM for Cass Light.

Passed:

The "crank-in" (the term used for "starting a movie"- taken from cranking the film for a camera) for "Korea" will be early June.

The date keeps getting pushed back. CJ pushed back the date of release to sometime early next year.

They're very busy building the set. I read somewhere that they were planning to go to Japan to film some scenes (the actual Table Tennis Championship in 1991 was in Chiba, Japan) but they decided to just stay in Korea after the earthquakes and tsunamis.

On Tuesday, May 24th, HJW had a photoshoot for "Sector 7" movie posters. 2 posters have already been released.

Yesterday, May 25th.

Later, HJW attended a Maroon 5 concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul.

There were a lot of fan accounts from last night. They said HJW was clapping and moving to the music. She left 10 minutes before the end of the concert (like at the Big Bang concert) to avoid the large crowd.

Lee JungJae and Jung WooSung were also at the concert last night. (They didn't go together though. haha)

In 2007, HJW made an appearance in Sung ShiKyung's "Blue Night" radio show and said she really liked Maroon 5. She even bought their CD :D

*quoted image*

http://joynews.inews...g_serial=576712

According to the article, she was waving her arms and cheering and shaking her shoulders to the music :)

*quoted image*

HJW at the 2010 PaekSang Arts Awards. She won Best Actress for the movie section for "Closer to Heaven"

Guest gj_fil

Schedule Update!!

Upcoming:

Saturday, May 28

Passed:

Yesterday, May 25th.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

omo! thanks for updating!:D i forgot that tonight is baeksang. hopefully, HJW will win the best actress category!:lol:

im excited to see her on the red carpet! wahhh!

Guest gj_fil

btw, what is the real birth year of Ha Ji Won? in hancinema, it is 1978 but in wiki it is 1979. I know that in korea, they add 1 year in the birth year so im confused:phew:

Guest bordjack22

btw, what is the real birth year of Ha Ji Won? in hancinema, it is 1978 but in wiki it is 1979. I know that in korea, they add 1 year in the birth year so im confused:phew:

If you've watched the korean variety show last year Mureupak Dosa (Knee-Drop Guru) where HJW guested it was mentioned there that she was born June 28, 1978.

Guest teptepgo

yay! thank you for the update! :D , woah I didn't know she likes Maroon 5 xD

I wonder also what kind of dress is she going to wear this night .. I am looking forward to see... is it going to be color 'white?? :)) anyway

Is KBS WORLD will air this event?? If yes, I wanna watch it later :D

Thanks

Guest liway1430281933

Thank you RAINLUVER012 for your update. I am hoping that she'll win the best actress tonight.

Guest niknokdagu425

@RAINLUVER012 thanks so much for the updates.i can feel HAJIWON will win and the rest of the SG team, im praying for it. AJA AJA HAJIWONwub.gif

Guest teptepgo

ouch, I can't watch the 47th...awards.. on the site that I used to go T_T is there anybody watches here live?  can you please share the link?? hehe thanks!

Guest dollygirl31

Schedule Update!!

Upcoming:

Saturday, May 28

Passed:

Yesterday, May 25th.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES :D

gaaaahh, so happy knowing HJW loves Maroon 5 and attended their concert!!!!! :D

Maroon 5 is my favorite band and i also came to see them live in my country a few weeks ago. so we kinda have the same taste in music! :P

anyway, i hope HJW and the rest of Se-Ga casts will win at the Baeksang awards. Secret Garden, FIGHTINGGGGGG!!!!!! :)