Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest yawang1234

Amazing episode! And I finally found the soundtrack used in Yawang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZGrmh29ZHA

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!Thank you @yawang1234 for all your thoughts, caps and finding the soundtrack....awesome!
OMG! Didnt get to watch this morning....DH shot HR:-O Joo DA Hae will probably claim self-defense and get away again....but like my mother would say....crime doesnt pay....she really should go to prison.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi all ~ hope you all doing well ^^ so busy recently but still check Yawang each free time :)
I nervously waiting for the results of Yawang tonight
;))

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

Well, it seems like our QOA had a very crappy ending...I'll watch raw in a bit and will try to decipher what happened... ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Just finished watching the final episode...for me it was fine until the flashback came on...I wish the writers used the remaining screen time to tie loose ends...so Joo Da Hae died because by law of physics---she plummeted further and probably sustained internal injuries than HR...however, the remaining half of the ending was really weak and the scene when HR woke up was soo unoriginal...it was a knock off from 49 Days, even the dress just different color---I was waiting for "The Scheduler " to show up to take DH to the elevator=)) I was right about Step brother killing DH...but then whatever happened to him after??? The flashback was a total waste of screen time...Didn't like how the writers made HR hang on for DH after all what he experienced from her...I wish BDK and HR ended up together, living happily ever after...then it will be a true revenge...to me there were only 2 possible endings for DH---1. Dying and 2. In a mental institution stuck on being the First Lady and totally insane---I would have luv seeing Su Ae acts as a deranged woman---laughing and crying at the same time if DH didn't die, she would have killed herself anyway if she's still in her right mind...btw, HR getting shot was not intentional, it was another accident...Joo Da Hae was soo accident prone Overall, the actors did a great job...but the writers kept writing carelessly...it just became too easy for JDH to win on every turn...for example, before DH became First Lady, the media didn't even investigated her background, didn't even raise questions about Eun Byul or BDK...no scandal...they treated DH as if she's pure, no skeleton in her closet... Can someone tell me who the writers are on this drama? So that, I can avoid their projects next time...they totally relaxed after reaching 20% in ratings... Dear Writers, you could have given us a well deserved ending because drama ending is what makes the drama memorable...it sticks in our minds...what a disappointment! To Su Ae and KSW and to the rest of the cast, thank you!

Guest fantast1k1

Hi @cocomhe! Nothing happened to BDK...she accepted the fact that BDH is dead. Donated shoes and clothes to a high school. She didn't go after HR. After HR accidentally got shot by DH, he ran away from the hospital, quit being a prosecutor and became HR. Then, after all what's happened, HR still love DH and daydreams about Eun Byul and DH happy together in their old house...Lame to the highest degree!

fantast1ksuae said: Hi @cocomhe! Nothing happened to BDK...she accepted the fact that BDH is dead. Donated shoes and clothes to a high school. She didn't go after HR. After HR accidentally got shot by DH, he ran away from the hospital, quit being a prosecutor and became HR. Then, after all what's happened, HR still love DH and daydreams about Eun Byul and DH happy together in their old house...Lame to the highest degree!

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies, the end of Yawang :(

30338958619574805877510.jpgcr:SBS
I didn't watch the last 2 episodes...gonna miss Soo Ae but not Yawang :/

Guest yawang1234

But btw, JDH is gorgeous, but has she NO diplomacy skills at all?? Why the hell did she make BDK kneel if she might need her in future?? Why didn't she face the prostests?? Talk to people, go on tv, make a speech. Why doest she say that Baek family is lying, that what she said on phone was fabricated?? She just keep quiet and accepts it all. Since she lied to get there, she might as well continue to stay there. And is HR really unkillable? She sent people to kill her brother an the mental guy, so she could send someone more professional for HR. And finally, why doesn't she apoligize??? HR just wanted an apology, the protesters wanted her to apologize to the public. Cant she just go out, apologize, ask for forgiveness and tell people what she would do as first lady?? No idea why she keeps resorting to criminal solutions, if she's beautiful, charming and can talk.
Oh and she was so bad in bargaining. No, president cannot be prosecuted, but he can be impeached. And I am sure that people would believe her,she could point out his relationship to conglomerates and stuff...I think she could have been more creative - I am sure there were ways to cling to blue house.

And one more thing: Does Cheongwadae really only have 1 gate?? My heart aches for her - noone should have rotten eggs thrown at them. That is emotionally worse, more humiliating than death. What did she do to the people personally that she deserved this??? She only helped them, their children. Those ungrateful people should all be jailed for assault of an official.

Guest yawang1234

So. I just watched ep 23 with subtitles. Everything is HR's fault. He is manipulating DH and the brother. If he didnt say that the brother was hunting her, she would never have sent assassins. Why am I the only person that sees that JDH is NOT a bad person, but just a person wanting to survive in the blue house?? I believe DH only had two options by ep 24. Either she kills off everyone against her - HR, BDK, the fat guy. Or, she has to kill herself. Because by now, it is clear that HR will not give up.
Being first lady is to die for, it is a chance to go in history, and I myself would never give it up, under any circumstances. And if I killed mysef, I would firstly make sure I die as famous as Eva Peron or Jaqueline Kennedy.
If Seok tae il didn't leave her, she could be Asma Al Assad of South Korea.

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

@Annieice-I will miss Su Ae too! For that I'm really sad. :((

I wish the writers wrote her last scenes in an insane asylum. I would luv to see her act as a deranged person ;)

@cocomhe: I like the Scheduler too. He was funny and cute. That hospital scene really reminded me of 49 Days =))

@yawang1234: Joo Da Hae deserves to die because her methods of becoming First Lady were all wrong...I've lost sympathy for DH after she had her stepbrother plant a bomb in the car...the bomb was meant for HR but BDH died instead...in the end, DH was defeated...there were evidenced against her...the President threw her out...No type of diplomacy can save her...she'll just bury herself to more lies if she fought it...that's why she deserves to die. \m/

Guest fantast1k1

In the end, Ha Ryu was still the spineless, stuck in the past, gullible and gutless man that ever lived DH's death was understood...because they showed her like a ghost smiling at HR...and she kinda said a sincere apology to HR while he was lying after they got ran over by the car. But the writers really did a botch job at making DH disappear...why didn't they show her dying? At least that would have cleared all doubts...I would have liked her to live and be totally insane...that would have made the ending justifiable Seriously, I want to know who the writers are in this drama...the execution of the finale was a total failure

:-q

http://www.facebook.com/QueenOfAmbition

734603_352401491526440_753017605_n.png
let me congratulate first for getting a high rating on the finale ep, but it doesn't mean that it was a job well done...though i was glad that DH said sorry to HR, but that's the only part that i like the most, the rest was just waste of time, full of  flash back, it did not even explain how HR escape from the hospital....oh btw i did enjoy the flash backs showing the young DH because the girl is so pretty. ANyway it has ended and i will surely miss SA....thank you annieice, fantast1ksuae, yoyo_yoyo, BrisaBreeze for making this thread active, but let's still keep it alive until her next project, OK 

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! @cocomhe: thanks for posting the ratings...Awesome ratings at the end! You're right although we didn't like the ending...it's ok, coz I got a glimpse of cute, young Eun Byul...I've watched it with subs...when DH was being transferred from the ambulance, the paramedics said she had internal organ rupture and a brain hemorrhage...HR was having a cardiac arrest---it was funny because they're not performing CPR and he's supposedly in arrest. Yes, I agree, we need to be here...you and @Annieice can share here what drama you are currently watching and post your thoughts here...all the drama I was watching ended all at the same time---luv the ending of TWTWB---it was so dreamy, cinematography was spectacular...AGLTB ended with a happy ending too...then QOA, overall it was great till halfway thru...not sure if I'm starting a new drama...@BrisaBreeze: we miss you chingoo...hope all is well...so, feel free to talk about anything on this thread...until next Su Ae project...I'm so proud of her in QOA, she executed her character well...getting people all upset and hating Joo Da Hae...I think, I'll remember Da Hae name the most 8-|

Guest fantast1k1

Good morning Lillies!

I've read on Su Ae's FB page that she leaving for Paris on April 5th for a 1 day photoshoot and 13 days vacation. YEAY! You deserve a grand vacation!

Thank you for all your hard work! Gomawo!