Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: We really need sub for episode 17. There are a lot of conversations especially the one before the bomb. Just can’t guess from their expressions. Have no idea what will happen next for the next 6 episodes, now we have to let the writer take us where he wants us to.

yoyo_yoyo: Thanks for the pic. It’s from her drama in 2011, Thousand Day Promise. I’m sure it won’t end well for Da Hae. She’ll get what she’s done. It’d be better if Da Hae really loved Do Hoon deep in her heart. Do Kyung and Do Hoon got my most sympathy now.

cocomhe: lol. Like the pic. She really looks like a Greek goddess or a Roman one in modern clothes.

Let’s take a break from Joo Da Hae, shall we?

733764_422356857858713_1750530789_n.jpg

Su Ae secretly visited Raphael House last October. It’s a place that takes care of children, not so sure though. This is the link to Raphael House. She’s such an angel with a beautiful heart. Glad that we’re her fans. :)

Source: TV Report via Nate

Guest BrisaBreeze

An article about her skin. ;)

TV Stars skin analysis: Song Hye gyo, Lee Da hey, Soo Ae

302502_422377707856628_270899154_n.jpg

[by Choi Mi sun / translated by Joy Kim] Women envy the actresses from TV series for their flawless skin rather than their fabulous life.  
This is report about their different charms and beauty starting from Song Hye gyo’s flawless plaster like skin, Lee Da hey’s pure and clear skin and Femme fatale Soo Ae’s timeless skin.
Can’t see the pores, Soo Ae’s soft and moisturized skin

188802_422376774523388_1190100515_n.jpg

Soo Ae plays Joo Da hae who does everything to get what she wants. Her character is evil, but still her style and look draws viewer’s eye. 
Joo Da hae’s trademark is her dark eyebrow, firm skin and plumped lips. Also she made her skin look perfectly refined and moisturized. 
To look like Soo Ae, take care of the pores. Use facial mask or nose mask to remove the blackheads.
Source: BNTNews

Guest annieice

hi my dear Lilies :) HaRyu?

thank you all for so many lovely pictures, artwork and spoilers :) just waiting for the next episode to be translated :D

BrisaBreeze: I think you mean the OL pictures from last year in summer?

jo5oe.jpgfba78594a4c27d1e8896467.jpg83372cdda3cc7cd93e7a977.jpg9539cf11728b4710b8795e6.jpg:)

Guest fantast1k1

BDH died on today's episode! A part of me doesn't want to believe DH killed Baek Do Hoon...then another part of me was saying she DID---because if BDK lives, he will implicate DH as the one who planted the bomb...BDK found out about HR also...This episode was hard on the Baek children so sad!

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze: I know, we really need the subs...thanks for the article on flawless skin...SA's soo lucky to have beautiful skin...I agree on you about the her management---they are stuck in the past---they need to be more proactive on social media like FB, twitter and web page...even SA herself, she should have twitter and soompi accounts. Let's write to Star J Rntertainment.

Guest fantast1k1

@cocomhe: thanks for pix of SA with ukulele...I'm now inspires ;)

@yoyo_yoyo: sorry about BDH :(( thanks for SA's pix as well \:D/

I'm starting to become bipolar---happy then sad =))

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: Thank for the lovely pics. I like last year’s collection too. :x She’s perfect for summer vibe. I think the one I mentioned is from 2011. Will find pics and post them here soon.

fantast1ksuae: I just watched episode 17 with Eng subs. It’s so great. I really like Auntie. :)) She doesn’t change at all. She told Da Hae to hit her with the briefcase, so that her Oppa wouldn’t suspect her. How loyal she is to her brother. She’s the only Baek Hak that’s on Da Hae side, even though she doesn’t want to. It’s not believable how Da Hae got the password right at the first try. She’s too genius then. Still waiting for episode 18 subs, but I really want Do Kyung to kill Da Hae. You go, girl. It will be easier for Da Hae to be the First Lady after Do Hoon’s death.

cocomhe: True. Su Ae’s completely different from Da Hae, but she portrays Da Hae perfectly. =D> Everyone sees her as Da Hae now. lol. 

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies :) HaRyu?

BrisaBreeze: wow I've never seen these pictures, love them thank you so much :D she looks so beautiful :) you are right the outdoor pix are the best :D

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Ha Ryu?

Wow! Great pix...like her with bangs also.

Well, what a week huh? Our Joo Da ssshi was on a roll...stealing, smacking using a case, planting a bomb, killing, scheming and getting away >:)

Cruella Deville would be soo proud \:D/

Gone are the days of ATDP...9O2E...we saw a bit of Athena...Su Ae, you're the best! Never a dull moment! Can't wait how all this will end... [-(

Guest fantast1k1

Saw episode 17 with subs...BDH was so mad at DH that he wanted to kill her himself...Yunho was really good on that scene...he was able to deliver and execute the scene...he was very hurt and full of anger at the same time...BDH asked DH, "did you really love me?" Then, how can you threaten my mother---she must have been in pain and for that I'm going to kill you myself I need to watch Epi 18, how did DH get away from the police? HR was the witness for the exploding car? Did the police even asked her what was she doing on the scene? That was really a weak interrogation...bringing me back on the first interrogation about DH's dead stepfather...DH has become ruthless and evil now...no more turning back!

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies
Wow Ep. 17 was really sick...poor BDH just found out his sister is his mother and then DH took over...she is an evil b**** :(

Fantast1ksuae: You are right, it's like they never mentioned DH...and now she is going for more power, I wonder how the daughter of future president will react when she finds out :/
DH is unstoppable :( and everyone around her is getting hurt

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thank you all for many Sooae beautiful pics! her smile really bright :x

I watched sub ep17, poor BDK&BDH :(( how can she live happy when without her son, BDH only could call her is Omma in their dream and her smile at that time of a mother beautiful & happiest ever =((
next will time for BDK revenge DH, hope she strong enough to against DH and protection Baek Hak group

BTS Yawang - Sooae

C4ZKZyd.jpg

credit: http://yawang.sbs.co.kr/site/photo/index.jsp

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! The president and DH will have a marriage of convenience so she can become First Lady. Oh now I understand what Richard Simmons means! I agree...BDK might get the end of that scissors because DH is much stronger...remember the slapping scenes between them? DH was quicker...about people growing up in extreme poverty...that they are indeed stronger and such fighter...like you said they've got nothing to loose...I've read that assessment when someone profiled a jihadists mentality---they would strap bombs on themselves because for sure they will go to heaven---a much better place than their earth existence...JDH character development was really extreme and aggressive...scary!

hi yawangirls...i just finished ep 17-1 and i am not happy with what's happening , sad to say it but the events are not natural anymore, how can she get away with 2 idiot men, HR/JW is so dumb to think that DH will just keep quiet about the secrets of the company, he should know that she has the Step Bro to help her,  how smart is she to get the combinations of the safe right away and by knowing what to do in order to get the finger marks on the numbers by spraying it, is she a police detective to know it? She should have been put in a secret place with blind folds instead of letting her stay in the house, it's getting so unrealistic already...sorry but i'm kinda disappointed, i hope the next eps will be more believable