Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: I know right? It’s really annoying when dramas we wanna watch are not allowed in our countries. It’s not that we will do anything illegal. We just want to watch them for entertainment only. Anyway, you haven’t watched the episodes your fav actor is on, have you? I will watch them for you. ;)) But it will take a long time. :P

yoyo_yoyo: Thanks for the clip. It’s really bittersweet. =(( Come to think of it, they were together for quite a long time. A couple of years in the US and a couple of years more in Korea before the marriage. That makes it at least four years together. Do Hoon was genuinely happy and Da Hae also took a good care of him. Time should have been stop there.

cocomhe: The agency thing is getting so complicated. Some articles say that her contract with the agency had expired many years ago and they still want to work with her. I don’t know if this changing agency news was intentionally leaked in the middle of drama shoot to put some pressure on Su Ae. But I don’t want to think like that, trying to think positively. Normally they only do news when stars are already with their new ones. Just like recently Ha Ji Won’s case. Still, I have some worries. I’ve heard lots of bad things from other agencies, especially after contract expiration. They are totally scary. No problems, please. *fingers crossed* Anyway, hope for the best for our Su Ae. If she decides to leave, hope they have a memorable goodbye. Let’s wait and see.

Agree that she’s so caring. These little wonderful things make us see who the real Su Ae is. Couldn’t be more proud of her. :D

Guest BrisaBreeze

Yawang Cast on Magazine
426574_425778294183236_46754064_n.jpg

672_425778284183237_1131169275_n.jpg
Source: Yawang DC and Yunho DC
Because of the tight filming schedule, we're sending Yawang cast and crew our support. Go, Yawang!  <:-P

Guest BrisaBreeze

Soo Ae doesn't get old? Trace her beauty style from 3 years ago!

by Yoon Tae hong / translated by Kang Jung yeon] clock of Korean actress Soo Ae’s is going backward. In SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ Soo-Ae is acting as a first lady who use love to win power and her ambition. What would be her beauty secret?
Modern classic beautyDATE 2010. 11. 26 Blue Dragon Award
577487_425795680848164_90411831_n.jpg

Harmony of bold earring and off-shoulders dress looks great. She looks elegance and cozy wearing brown color dress.
She tied her hair loose with making her hair curly. Her face glossy by expressing natural and skin vital. The point of her makeup is peachy color. To keep the makeup stay longer, spray makeup fixer at the end of putting on a makeup.
DATE 2011. 6. 24 Miseen Scene Short Film Festival

6150_425795674181498_905113835_n.jpg

She dyed her hair brighter than a year ago, and expressed her skin brighter also. Soo Ae prefer to keep her style steady rather than changing. To wear moist makeup, moisturize the skin and use facial spray, than start putting on a makeup.
Red blouse make the skin look brighter. Because the color of the dress is vivid, so she completed her styling as simple as possible. Only color makeup is the pink color on her lips and thin eye line.
DATE 2013. 1. 10 Queen of Ambition

179050_425795660848166_2101386991_n.jpg

She tried to express the elegance image of a first lady. She did her hair calm and neat, and wore pearl ear ring. White color and flower pattern lacy blouse looks perfect.
Source: BNTNews
If you want to look like her, don't forget these tips. ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Ha Ryu??? @yoyo_yoyo: awww! thanks for the MV...waaahhh! I miss BDH! He truly loved DH but he was hurt in the end...do you think DH killed him when she visited him in the hospital? thanks again for the vid...that was really sweet and luv the song...very appropriate for BDH.
@BrisaBreeze: I hope Su Ae realizes that she need a talent agency who embraces technology and social media...it seems like her current agency is stuck in the 90's...she's not on Twitter, which can be easily remedied if she gets a PA who can update it for her...they don't really advertise her activities that much...thanks for sharing the orphanage pictures...I'm admiring her more and more...AGLTB will be ending next week...I hope JHJ will get to work with Su Ae again and this time, let them have a RomCom like @cocomhe suggested...wishing that Su Ae's reading our post...thanks for all the pix...Su Ae's really pretty...her and JHJ looks really good and better than when they were in Love Letter...gosh! the more they age, the better looking they get.^:)^
@cocomhe: I'm disappointed with what's happening with QOA...the writing sucks! the police is really stupid...the writer's lost their steam...the current episodes are soo idiotic that I couldn't finish watching them...like someone mention on the Yawang thread, what happened to the taped confession of DH that BDH had? that's evidence enough...and its soo stupid of HR if he didn't copy that to another thumb drive...how come they can't even send her to prison even for a little while then after DH gets out, plot another revenge...HR turned to be a weakling...couldn't even stand with BDK...the writers should just let him be with BDK and forget about revenge...and end it now...its just dragging...Su Ae has done justice to DH...coz everyone hates her...any trace of ATDP is gone...which is a good indication that she's really a good actress...Su Ae ssh, keep up the good work...and be strong, you are almost there...a few more episodes left...FIGHTING!
@Annieice: what is EOS? hope all is well...i'm still struggling with finding time to study...seems like I don't have any motivation...oh well...gotta do it by May...good luck to me:)

hello Yawangirls....

fantast1ksuae - i feel the same way with how the drama is running, but since the end is almost near let's just hope we wont be disappointed with the ending & just support our SA, like my previous post, she is my Wonderwoman and the rests are just peanut heads...
th?id=H.5019683819947508&pid=15.1                       th?id=H.4967822060619548&pid=15.1

Guest fantast1k1

Thanks @yoyo_yoyo! Whenever I see Su Ae smiles, it just makes everything ok. @cocomho: I agree...Su Ae's our Wonder Woman and everyone else is chicken feed...now I can understand KSW's gripe on how the story is going ~X(

Guest orcas99

She's a beautiful woman, but not sure I like her acting in QOA.  She doesn't have different facial expressions.  For example, when she's determined or fearful or happy or manipulative...etc, her facial expression is very one-dimensional, always look the same.

Don't mean to offend, just a thought.

Guest annieice

Hi dear Lilies , HaRyu?

BrisaBreeze: Lucky you, pls tell me about YHM when you see him in the drama, loved his character in Jumong  :( Thanks for the pics, she really doesn't get old, looks the same in 2010 and 2013 :) our beautiful Lilly...

Cocomhe: Love the peanut heads lmao

yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the Soo Ae picture, she is wonderful, hope in the next drama she will be smiling more :)

fantast1ksuae: EoS-Emperor of the Sea, I started to watch but I gave up on episode 37 cos I was a little bit boread, but told myself it's worth watching since there is Soo Ae and my fav Yeo Ho Min, but the videos were removed and only on dramafever able to watch (but it's only for USA - racist bastards (sorry)), O I know how you feel, I don't have the energy to study either but what to do :/ but let's keep it up only for a little while and then we will be free :) FIGHTING!

@orcas99 : Hello Orcas and welcome :) about what you wrote... I think that's the point of her character, she became a heartless b**** and that's why even when she laughs and cry you can see only the cold in her eyes, but everybody has a different view :) hope you will join us here more often...it's great how this thread gets more and more fans
<:-P

orcas99 said:

She's a beautiful woman, but not sure I like her acting in QOA.  She doesn't have different facial expressions.  For example, when she's determined or fearful or happy or manipulative...etc, her facial expression is very one-dimensional, always look the same.

Don't mean to offend, just a thought.

Guest fantast1k1

Welcome @orcas99!

No offense taken...we are thick skinned here...besides, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...as for me, I've seen other actresses and there's no range to their acting either...like @cocomhe said, Su Ae's eyes alone can make her seems cold but when she smiles, seems like a totally different person...her eyes and voice command alone changes the character in an instant...I recommend you watch Su Ae's RomCom series 9 ends and 2 outs...her character is wacky and funny...totally different from DH ;)

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: The pics are hilarious. Hahaha. Yes, we believe in her. A truly fighter. Hope she makes a right decision. Whatever it is, I respect her. I’m so grateful to you and fantast1ksuae for your thoughts on Yawang. If you watch it until the end, please share them here. I’m afraid that I can’t watch the whole episodes, but will definitely read your spoilers. :D 

Did Soo Jung really fall in love with Ha Ryu? I remember that we once said that almost every men fell for Da Hae. Now it's Ha Ryu's time. All of the three women in Yawang fell for him. ;))

fantast1ksuae: Thick skinned? lol. I laughed SO hard. :)) Yeah, we all are baby.

Back to Su Ae. Totally agree with your comments on her agency. Even worse, they don’t have their official website. How is it possible in the 21st century for the company with three big stars (Su Ae, Kim Nam Gil and Lee So Yeon) not to have one? They are in entertainment industry, but they are too quiet. Please, Star J, do your job.

yoyo_yoyo: Another lovely smile from Su Ae. Thanks. Da Hae’s still having a good relation with Aunt. Hehe.

orcas99: Welcome. I know what you mean. I agree with annieice, cocomhe and fantast1ksuae. In my opinion, Da Hae’s supposed to be cold hearted, emotionless. As I’ve seen so far, she never shows anyone her true feelings, happy, sad, disappointed, etc. She always keeps them to herself. Actually I doubt if she has any. Sometimes I feel that she does, but she holds it back trying to stay strong and move on. This expression earns Da Hae millions of haters. Just my two cents. :)

annieice:  Of course, I will. But I’m embarrassed to say that I’m still on episode 16. It’s a long way to go, isn’t it? He’s the second half, right?

BTW, good luck on the exams to you and fantast1ksuae. Yawang will be over soon. You'll have more time to study. ;) 

Guest BrisaBreeze

Quiz of the Day
602047_426157710811961_944113340_n.jpg
Source: Newsen via Nate
Who's this cute girl? ;))

It's from her yearbook.

Soo-ae says she's sticking with her agency

Source | 2013/03/20

Soo-ae, who plays a leading character in SBS drama "King of Ambition", rebutted local media reports that said she will leave her current agency of 14 years.

"It is not true that 'King of Ambition' is the last work that Soo-ae will do with Star J Entertainment", said her agency yesterday, according to Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. "It doesn't make sense that her contract would expire. [she has been working] without a contact".

Earlier yesterday, one local media agency reported that Soo-ae was considering leaving her agency as her contract expires soon. Many industry officials speculated that she is seeking a new agency that can bring her more diverse roles. 

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Source: Hancinema
I think everything will be confirmed after Yawang ends.

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! Ooopps! Sorry, if i called everyone thick-skinned...I should have spoken for myself... =)) @orcas99: I'm new to KDrama too but seen a lot of movies and Kdramas in the last 6 months...I have to say never seen any other actress who has versatility than Su Ae...she can do heavy drams, comedy, historical drama, musical, romantic comedy and action...other actresses either stuck romantic comedy and dramas only...then, when they do action flicks, not very convincing...Su Ae chooses her projects not to be popular with the masses but rather she chooses projects that will help her grow as an actress...She's a serious actress...I've seen all of her projects and her characters are always different. Su Ae reinvents herself on each drama or movie...she can be sexy, cold, funny, crude, sweet and loving...it takes an actress a lot of energy to immerse herself to a character...she becomes the character...and Su Ae delivers every time...you can say I'm bias but I've seen others...they're not up to par with Su Ae's caliber and acting chops...she's very underrated...maybe because she's not taking on love able, sweet characters...she wants you to hate her, feel sorry for her and understand her...like DH in QOA...I apologize for rambling on...try to see her projects and other actresses projects and you'll see what I'm talking about. @BrisaBreeze: SA's yearbook pix doesn't look different...she looks the same except for the baby fat. Well, I guess she's staying with Star J...I'll give them credit in getting her challenging projects but they need to be active in social media marketing...like you said it's the 21st century and they don't even have a website...Aigoooo!

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies, hope you are fine :D

BrisaBreeze: Thanks for the supercute picture of Soo Ae :D
about EoS, yes YHM will appear at episode 37+ :( nevermind, I hope I'll find a link to watch