Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello fantast1ksuae, cocomhe, annieice and everyone.

fantast1ksuae: It’s my honor to be your inspiration. Hehe. But I think Joo Da Hae is the best. I’m not into studying like her. lol. Give it your best. Good luck to both you and annieice!

I already listened to That Winter OST. Most of them are ballads like Yawang’s. I’m loving Yesung’s Gray Paper.  It’s so sad even though I don’t understand a word. :P

annieice: Ah, I heard about North Korea as well. From the news, it looks so intense, but many people in South Korea say that it’s not as bad as it seems. But still, I hope nothing bad happens. Peace, everyone.

I haven’t decided what to watch next yet. Still waiting for reviews for the first episode, but I think I’ll check All about My Romance first. Please tell me if you like Jang Ok Jung or not. :)

Anyway, are any of you here a fan of Hyun Bin? He’s having a fan meeting here and my friend got two tickets for free. And I’m going with her. hehe. I have to thank her again here for inviting me. This will be my first time to see a Korean actor in person. So excited. I wish it was Su Ae though. :D

Guest BrisaBreeze

[VID] BTS: Olivia Lauren Spring/Summer 2013 CF

Source:

554129_433905530037179_170999774_n.jpg

60686_433905550037177_1906925940_n.jpg

544191_433905553370510_277643904_n.jpg

537211_433905570037175_1520035186_n.jpg
Watching this clips really makes me smile along with her. So cute. :\">

Guest BrisaBreeze

[VID] BTS: Olivia Lauren Spring/Summer 2013 CF

Source:

548937_433905590037173_395003374_n.jpg

579708_433905616703837_1090480954_n.jpg

604040_433905626703836_1081153945_n.jpg

525215_433905633370502_1792836676_n.jpg
Another one. She's really trying hard. :)
Have a good day guys. ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

@BrisaBreeze: not really a fan of HB...hahaha! Have fun though. Yeah, Grey Paper and the One, snowflake are the ones I like and of course QOA's OST too! Iwas listening to all the OST last night...I've added other OST from Other drama as well...doesn't matter if we don't understand them, they sound really nice...btw, how do I download them to iPad? The media fire?

@Annieice: let me know if Rain's gf's drama is good...I dunno I'm not feeling the main leading man...the min Jung RomCom looks funny...I'm lining them up and will watch them after the exam.

@cocomhe: thank you for boosting my spirit...I'll stop by when I can...

Guest fantast1k1

@Annieice: ok. I was thinking we should watch different dramas then share notes...if its ok to watch or good ending. =))

Gosh! I was having Jo In Sung withdrawal during the weekend so I watched Spring Days...all 20 episodes. I've noticed that even before JIS already like wearing bright colorful clothes. I think that he's style. He's a drama man but deep inside he's a funny guy...I wish Su Ae will get to work with JIS...maybe a RomCom.

"Yawang" ends in success

SBS drama "Yawang" ended with the highest viewing percentage yet.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Yawang" on the 2nd rated 25.8%. This is 2.9% higher than the previous episode of 22.9%.

"Yawang" has been in competition with MBC drama "The Horse Healer" despite its extremity. It was unbeatable once "The Horse Healer" was over and the final episode rated the highest.

Ha-ryu (kwon Sang-woo) caused Joo Da-hae (Soo-ae) to fall. She spilled tears of repent in the end.

Meanwhile, "The Queen of Office" rated 8.6%.

Source : news.nate.com

http://www.hancinema.net/yawang-ends-in-success-54524.html

Guest BrisaBreeze

annieice: Thanks for the banner. It’s really beautiful. Love it! I’ll sure tell you how the meeting is. ;)

fantast1ksuae: I normally search for download links on Google. Just type name of the songs you want followed by mp3. Voila! Links appear. But you have to make sure that the hosting sites don’t harm your computer. For Korean songs, I usually look up on 4shared cos files haven’t been deleted yet.

I have something for you and of course for all of us here. I’m sure that it will make your day. Go to this link and watch the clip. It’s your Jo In Sung and our Su Ae together in a fanmade vid. It’s really well made. Geez. Their chemistry looks awesome. Romcom with Jo In Sung ? I’ll be over the moon if that really happens. Please do a romcom next, Su Ae ssi. If that’s not possible, I don’t care who she’s paired up with, but it has to be a romcom. It’s been 6 years already since 9 End 2 Outs. [-O<

cocomhe: Thanks for the article. Yawang team deserves Daesang for their good performance! lol.

I was really wondering how Su Ae’s doing in France. It’s said that she’s having a 13-day vacation, right? So she’s supposed to get back to Korea around April 20th. Miss her so much. It's not a week yet since she left for Paris, but it feels so long. 

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!

@BrisaBreeze: that vid was awesome! Gomawo!!! It's only logical to have a RomCom with Su Ae and Jo In Sung---imagine two cry babies being funny! And two hottest actors with successful drama...it makes sense to put them together...OMO! The ratings will be out of this world! The RomCom will be a great project to showcase their talent in making people laugh. They also look good together...eeeeee! Its Exciting thinking about it...

I was only able to dl on my Samsung note...btw, there's English sub on TWTWB OST on YT. I found the Ad Genius OST on kpop. I dl all the OST of other dramas as well.

@Annieice: how's the new dramas? I saw an article that its fairing in 16% ratings.

@cocomhe: can't wait to see your gifs...once I'm done with exam I'll try learning them too.

Well, I'm home today...I'm so tired...I think my brain couldn't stand all the reading I'm doing. But gotta do it...thanks for all the fanart and updates...I could imagine SA going to the Louvre, the Rodin, The Orsay Museum and just enjoying herself...I bet it's really hard to shake off JDH character. It was a tough character...and their schedule was horrible. They should have shot the drama way ahead like TWTWB...so it's not as hectic.

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze: didn't realized that the BTS Olivia Lauren are vids...just saw them right now...how fun! Really like seeing Su Ae laugh...cute!

Guest annieice

hi dear Lilies HaRyu?

@cocomhe: love your gif images so cute :D

@yawang1234: thanks for the picture

@brisabreeze: o just love the OL campaign hope she gets the clothes campaign soon so we will have many photos of our Lilly

@fantast1ksuae: I hope our dear friends in S.Korea will be safe :(  about Jang Ok Jeong, I like the first episode, gonna watch the 2. one tonight ;)

Guest BrisaBreeze

fantast1ksuae: lol. My bad. Next time I’ll write “VID” if it’s a video so that you guys won’t get confused. I’ve already edited those two posts. :)

Normally Romcom dramas don’t get high ratings, but of course both Su Ae and Jo In Sung are exceptional. They sure will be good.*Fingers crossed* After seeing Hyun Bin today, I want him to do a drama with Su Ae too. Am I too greedy? :P

yawang1234: Joo Da Hae has a beautiful neck. ;) Interesting that she always wears white clothes, but her background is not white at all.

cocomhe: All of your gifs are awesome. :x I want to change my siggy now.

annieice: I’m looking forward to the next collection too. The summer one, I guess. But now spring has just started.

Oh, the bag that I asked you what brand it was turned out to be Olivia Lauren. She’s a good presenter, isn’t she? :D

I just read Kwon Sang Woo's interview. He also mentioned Su Ae. I'll post some part here, but you can read the whole article at the link below.

[interview] Kwon Sang woo tells about his life in drama and in reality

[by Kwon Hyuk kee  / translated by Cho Suyoun] 

Kwon sang woo also mentioned about his co-actress Soo Ae. “When a drama has to be successful, the actress has to stand out, and when the actress stands out the actor next to her also stands out. Soo Ae had a hard time. 
If an actress with bad acting had Joo Da hae character, the view rate wouldn't be that high, but Soo Ae did amazing job there. I also told the director that it is Soo Ae who led the drama after second half. ...

Source: BNTNews

Kwon Sang Woo's a nice person. I wouldn't mind him acting with Su Ae again. But more sweet scenes would be nice too. lol.