Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies

yoyo_yoyo thank you for the beautiful picture :) she is an angel

Fantast1ksuae: it's really scary what a person is capable to do to get to the top...I can't imagine to step on someone just to get to my goal :(

Cocomhe: No you are right, it's not Athena it's Yawang, I mean come on, is she a super spy or something, and the car bomb :/ pls, it's like the producer wanted to get rid of BDH in such  a stupid way :(

Guest annieice

Kwon Sang-woo explains

kwon Sang-woo explained about the post he made on his fan café.

He claimed the post on his fan café was to communicate with his fans. He explained that he was just physically tired of all the late night filming.

kwon Sang-woo posted on the 13th, "These days, everyday feels like Ha Ryoo [Yawang]. I am stressed in a lot of ways. I hope the script turns out right".

Netizens cheer him up saying, "You can do it", "Are you really just physically tired?" and more.

cr:Hancinema

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello annieice, fantast1ksuae, cocomhe and yoyo_yoyo. :D
Thank you for all the news and pic. Can't wait for episode 19 preview. It's tomorrow already. Not so long until the last episode, all the actors and staff must be really tired right now. All the best to them. 
There are a lot of updates on Su Ae when I wasn't here. First I'll continue with the same BTS set that yoyo_yoyo posted earlier. 

69199_424530650974667_1534357612_n.jpg

63967_424530604308005_463805674_n.jpg

45377_424530677641331_1374619956_n.jpg
Source: SBS
Beautiful smiles. :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

BTS: Yawang
524990_424542174306848_1478189713_n.jpg

67341_424542194306846_412974083_n.jpg

544339_424542180973514_1108403715_n.jpg
Credit as labeled and Su Ae DC
It's the scene when Da Hae picked Eun Byul up at school. How I miss those happy mother-daughter times. :(

Guest BrisaBreeze

Yawang: Episode 19 Preview

Source:

Seems like Joo Da Hae has a sad moment at the hospital. No one will take care of you anymore.

BrisaBreeze - DH will be alone but i am sure only for a short period of time, remember she is Wonderwoman , that is why even if she is evil in this drama, i still love her because she can stand up fast after falling from bad situations...as for the other characters, hmmmm they are all peanut heads

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!@BrisaBreeze, thanks for the BTS and preview of epi 19...they didnt show BDK trying to stab DH...imagination scene...DH is in the hospital...could she be pregnant? She's holding her tummy.

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies, HaRyu?

BrisaBreeze: thank you for the wonderful pictures, love the one in the Blue coat :D she looks so beautiful...and thanks for the preview...hmmm wonder what the guy is telling her at the end, I believe I heard BDH's name???

Cocomhe: Peanut heads =)) I'm trying ti imagine that picture

Fantast1ksuae: Yes you are right, she is touching her belly maybe she is pregnant...or was that after she was stabbed? Can't wait for the next episode with subs

BrisaBreeze - nice OL photos, i like the most is the one in yellow coat because it shows her nice long legs with matching sexy red shoes, i notice that she always wears the high pointed heel shoes/stilletos which make her sexier unlike the heavy clogged shoes, or maybe i haven't seen it yet if ever she did. 
th?id=H.4553654123496269&pid=15.1

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!Thanks for all the OL pictures...SA looks good in any color...She can carry any color scheme...in today's episode, Ilike her blue and green trench coat^:)Back to QOA...@Annieice: you're right, she's in the hospital because of the stab wound...oops, my bad:\">@cocomhe: there has been a lot of flaw since DH was  able to go the mansion to steal the secret files,,,it was to easy for her...and the police investigation of BDH's death...lame...anyway, we have a few more episodes...all in all, Su Ae delivered wonderfully as DH...even though she's evil, I still can't help feeling sorry for her...I know I shouldn't be, but SA's execution of the character makes me not to hate her...@BrisaBreeze: gosh! saw Only You with JHJ...this guy looks really different now...I keep thinking, SA and JHJ should do a sequel for Love Letter...they both look mature and seasoned now...it will complete their circle:x

fantast1ksuae - yes we both the same for SA's portrayal as DH, she is so convincing, you would love to hate her for being natural, you just need to look at her eyes and you would know what emotion she is into, she dos not need to say a word....btw i love JHJ also, i have not seen Only You

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Lee Young Hyun (이영현) - 아닌가봐 (Not Yet) [Queen of Ambition OST]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcT03LvLKw

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: Well, I can’t hate Da Hae either. I know that I’m supposed to hate her, but I just can’t. She’s doing bad things, evil, psychopath or whatever they call her. I know all of it. But still it’s hard to really hate her. So we, Su Ae fans, are minor people. We’re bias because of Su Ae, right? Hehe.

fantast1ksuae: Just got a chance to watch Happy Together and Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek cast were the guests.  Have to admit that Jo Hyun Jae is so hot, even though he spoke so little! Damn. He really ages well. He should’ve been the lead. He was a flower boy in Love Letter, but look at him now. Yummy. I want to see him and Su Ae in a romcom. Please Drama God, grant us this wish. [-O<

How was Yawang this week? I haven’t watched it yet. Any improvement? Is there any romantic moment between Da Hae and Seok Tae Il yet? I don’t think I can watch it. X_X

annieice: I’m thinking of continuing Emperor of the Sea again. lol. Since Yawang is wrapping up and I have nothing to watch. But I have to figure out which episode I left first. :D

yoyo_yoyo: Thanks for the OST. Is it the last one? All of the OSTs are ballad sad songs. I’ll feel depressed if I listen to all seven songs in a row. :))

Big news, well, it’s still a rumor, so Big Rumor today. As if Su Ae has read our complaints, according to this article, she’s changing an agency soon after Yawang ends. It says that her contract with Star J Entertainment is expiring (or already expired, I’m not sure) and she’s becoming a FA or free agent while looking for a new one. But there are also articles that the agency refuses the rumors. Google Traslate really got me confused. Let’s wait for English news. I really hope it’s true. No, I’m praying it’s true right now. So excited for her new start. Please find a better agency that can find you good, well-scripted projects and strengthen your excellent skills, Su Ae ssi. Plus, good at PR is important too. Good luck to both Su Ae and Star J Entertainment.
Source: Sports World and TV Daily via Nate

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies :)

yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the MV :)

Brisabreeze: I tried to find EoS to watch but they removed all the videos from dramacrazy, only dramafever (but it's for USA only :( ) so I won't be able to watch it :((
thank you for the wonderful pictures, she is an angel :)

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi all   >:D< thank you for pics, esp Sooae with kids :x O:-)

I just found one fanmade of OST Yawang for BDH&DH, let me share a little memories of Lily couple here :P
sad love song but beautiful

credit: onvid

BrisaBreeze - you are very right, HJH is so hot, i really wish that he'll be paired with SA in a romcom....about her plan on changing her agency, if it's true, then maybe she is reading this thread
:))

that photo of hers with the kid is so nice & touching, you can see in her eyes that she feels sorry for the kid's condition, she really has soft spots with children, and she is so cute sitting on the floor while signing her picture