Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

Hi FBC :D hahahah you guys are awesome love the new name
:))

I found this fan made video from our Lilly :)

so sweet
thanks Cocomhe for the gif link :)
soo-ae-o.gif

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: Aww. Nan Hee and Hyung Tae. :\"> Thank you! They really brighten up my mood. Will skim through 9 End 2 Outs just to find their cute moments for you. :))

fantast1ksuae: Love the nickname, FAB Co. So creative. lol.

annieice: Su Ae’s eyes are so sad in the gif. Thousand Day Promise is one of her best performances. Thanks. :)

BTS: Yawang

541656_435177146576684_34932879_n.jpg

Source: Su Ae DC 

Do you guys miss them? ;)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello everyone. :)
Finally the long holidays have come, and I may not be able to come here for a few days. But I'll update you about Su Ae as soon as I get back. Promise you all with her sweet smile in these pics. hehe. ;)
59252_435312656563133_1390269437_n.jpg

64172_435312666563132_297564008_n.jpg

480735_435312669896465_604964897_n.jpg
Have a good weekend, guys!

class="content-title" Kwon Sang Woo Expresses Frustration Over the K-Drama Production System crystalcove

In a recent interview with TV Daily, Kwon Sang Woo discussed the ups and downs of the Korean drama filming system.

In an industry that produces two,  sixty-minute dramas per week, the schedule is tight, the work is hard, and the rewards can seem disproportionate to the effort and love put into it by actors, writers, directors, and staff.  With frequent news of car accidents due to an exhausting schedule, last-minute script revisions in response to ratings, and sudden cuts and extensions in the middle of broadcast, the filming environment can appear harsh and unforgiving.

Actor Kwon Sang Woo recently expressed frustration over this kind of environment when he wrote on his fan café, “I think Ha Ryu really became ha ryu. Acting and many other things are stressing me out. I can only wish for the script to come out well.” Kwon Sang Woo seemed to be playing with words as his character name in the drama “Queen of Ambition”, Ha Ryu, can also mean in Korean “downhill.” At that point, there were about six episodes left in the drama and viewers were noticing a slow-down in plot pace and a decreasing relevance of the Ha Ryu character.

When the TV Daily reporter asked Kwon Sang Woo, “Before ‘Queen of Ambition,’ you said you thought you were forgotten by the public. What are your thoughts now?”

Kwon Sang Woo replied, “I don’t know where I have reached as an actor. I don’t think there will be a lot of dramas this year that will reach the ratings of ‘Queen of Ambition.’ But I don’t think the viewers like me as much as they like the drama. Since actors are people too, they have to be able to like the last-minute script, but I kept on pushing away the script from my heart. I would only read it once.”

The reporter then asked, “Do you have a problem with the production system?”

Kwon Sang Woo answered, “I don’t have a problem. If I did, I shouldn’t be acting in this type of environment. Korean dramas might be popular internationally because we film this way. It’s not good for an actor to be filming a long time in a high-tension environment either. It’s equally exhausting to be filming a mini-series for half a year. But if actors can act knowing the ending or the script, it would be good. It’s not that I have a problem with the drama itself. I am just saddened that the assessment [of the drama] does not correlate to the ratings.”

“Queen of Ambition” finished high in ratings, recording 25%, but reportedly, scripts came out page by page until the very end with none of the actors knowing how the drama will finish.

What do you think Soompiers? Does the Korean drama production system need to change? 

source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/15/kwon-sang-woo-expresses-frustration-over-the-k-drama-production-system/

Kwon Sang Woo Expresses Frustration Over

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!Just dropping by during lunch...@Annieice-thanks for the celebratory cake...yum! Yum!@cocomhe-KSW had the right assessment...so, the writers were actually writing the script as they go...no wonder the story suffered...I like the part where he said the ratings doesnt translate to the viewers take of the drama :-? @BrisaBreeze- how was yourfan meet with HB? Was it fun? Wonder when we can all meet SA? That would be on my bucket list \:D/

Guest annieice

Hi my dear Lilies Ha Ryu?

@fantast1ksuae: :) glad you like the cake :)

@yawang1234: thank you so much, University of Sarajevo :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello guys. How are you all doing? :)
annieice: CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're so awesome. I knew you can do it. So proud of you. Congrats again. :D
fantast1ksuae: Hyun Bin fan meeting was good. He was the best part of the event of course. :)) He's so friendly and gave almost every game winners a hug. So jealous. lol. The only thing that I don't like is that there were too many video clips. I prefer to see him talking in person than in those clips.
cocomhe: How are you doing with GIFs and fanarts? I'm sure you're getting better and better. Hehe. ;)

Anyway, the first glimpse of Marie Claire photoshoot is out. Check it out guys. 
543726_439055582855507_632319972_n.jpg

934674_439055589522173_794050122_n.jpg
I think it won't be long until we see the whole collection. :)

hi BrisBreeze, miss you a lot, my connection is so so bad, i have not done any new gif/fanart yet, my laptop is over-heating due to hot weather here, but don't worry i will do some soon...miss our SA very much...hi to everyone also, this thread has been so quiet after QOA

Guest annieice

Hello Lilies BCF :D HaRyu?

@BrisaBreeze thank you so much :* I just wish we could all meet, sit down, eat a cake, drink some coffee or tea and talk about our SooAE :D
I'm glad to hear you had fun at the meeting, and he is so handsome :) could you send us some pictures? O WOW she is so wonderful :) can't wait for more pics, love Marie Claire, they always have so many awesome photos HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY thank you :)
Hancinema:
http://www.hancinema.net/hyeon-bin-visits-hong-kong--55200.html

@cocomhe yes this thread is on a vacation lol, but it will come alive soon 1 word "Flu" ;)

@fantast1ksuae how are you?