Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest fantast1k1

@BrisaBreeze: I will never get tired of those airport pix...I really, really like them...thanks for posting them here...about the link, you also search other OST...I really like the TWTWB OST too...got them also. BTW, what's the name of the Ad Fenius OST? I want that too!

@Annieice: you're welcome! I'm just sharing the luv :\">

Guest fantast1k1

Isn't there any French Su Ae fans out there? Please greet her at the airport and post pictures here...or find her in the city and thank her for us...if I could only fly to France :>

Guest fantast1k1

Sorry Lillies, I'm squatting here on the thread coz its Friday and I'm off \:D/

Enjoying my QOA OST...reminiscing about DH and HR's good times...I think I'll watch the ending again and make more sense of it... \m/

Guest annieice

@fantast1ksuse thanks again :D

@BrisaBreeze thanks for the lovely pictures, you are right it's familiar, I believe it's a Furla bag hmmmm and it was in one episode of Yawang???

20130320151901722321.jpg it's not this one, but she had a lot of Furla bags in Yawang

@cocomhe , @yawang1234, @yoyo_yoyo ,@fantast1ksuae, @BrisaBreeze, and the other Soo Ae fans enjoy your weekend

pizapcom13651952819061.jpg

here a cute picture : http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201304038963q

Guest yawang1234

I wanted to share a soundtrack I was looking for, used in memory scenes. It wasn't on the official OST, and I accidentally stumbled on it: 
Sorry mistake, its not it :(

Guest yawang1234

I found the full album in case someone would like to download it. http://www.mirrorupload.net/file/OFU4G2KH/#!Queen-Of-Ambition-Full.zip

Guest annieice

Hello Lilies :)

@cocomhe: really cute :D love the view :D hope she's having fun in Paris ;)

@yawang1234: thank you so much for the soundtrack :)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!
Happy Sunday! @cocomhe: waahh! I have taken the same picture like your fanart when I was in Paris...brought back a lot of memories...hope Su Ae is having a grand time.@Annieice: lovely fanart...you and @cocomhe are so artistic=D>

Guest annieice

Hi Lilies HaRyu?

@fantast1ksuae :) thank you :) O wow Paris is beautiful, I bet you have so many lovely memories...could you send us some pictures from your trip?

@cocomhe: I hope you'll go to Paris soon :) but then pls take a picture near the Eiffel Tower like you made the fanart and send us ;)
My dream destinations are: New York-Seoul-Barcelona (I've been to Barca but still would go again)

o btw. It's Jeong Ho-bin's birthday today (President Suk Tae Il)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello everyone. How was the weekend? It was a long weekend in my country. So sorry that I didn’t drop by to say hi. I was out of town with family. The next long holidays are also coming next weekend. April is sure the month of holidays here. Hehe.

fantast1ksuae: That Winter OSTs are good? Gotta check them out now. I really love K-drama OSTs. I can say that most of Korean songs on my iPod are drama OSTs. Hahaha. And that Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek OST is called 사랑오후 by Urban Zakapa’s Kwon Sun Il and Park Yong In. ;)

lol. I want to see glimpse of her in France too. Hopefully fans recognize her and share us her pics there.

annieice: Furla is a sponsor for Yawang. That’s why we saw many Furla bags. I never paid much attention to Furla, because I didn’t find their colorful plastic bags beautiful or worth money. But those in Yawang are a lot better.

Oh, I heard that your Lee Ki Woo is dating his co-star. I haven’t watched that drama yet, but pretty sure that their chemistry is amazing. lol. Congrats! :D

yawang1234: Thanks for the link. Thinking of making some of these as ringtones. :) 

cocomhe: Everyone who goes to Paris must take a pic in front of Eiffel Tower, right? I believe Su Ae will take one like your fanart for sure. :))

And happy birthday to The President! Or maybe he’s already a former President by now. ;))

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren Summer 2013 CF

Source: 

544866_433495610078171_1653822774_n.jpg

558881_433495593411506_1292936700_n.jpg

553052_433495560078176_1256766175_n.jpg

374417_433495563411509_968365964_n.jpg

541590_433495546744844_468240419_n.jpg
Source: Su Ae DC
Looks like Su Ae is getting better at drums. :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe, aww, I missed you all too. :x If you're done, please share them here. :D There are a lot of Su Ae moments that should be made into GIF. Can't wait.

The last two batches of pics at the airport
575694_432389046855494_111885519_n.jpg

537811_432389053522160_1585587754_n.jpg

528266_432388913522174_1035261606_n.jpg

534854_432388976855501_582701171_n.jpg

734379_432388963522169_1213970168_n.jpg

7543_432388993522166_2085062680_n.jpg
Credit as labelled.  

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies!
@Annieice: the first time I went to Paris, my cousin and I went all over the place..but my digital camera wasnt as high tech yet...then, I went back in 2010, I have better pictures. I'll find them and share with you all.
@BrisaBreeze: yeah, the That Winter OST is good...especially the instrumental ones...all of  my kdrama OST will be my soundtrack for my review...I'm finally starting to study seriously for my exam in May...YOU became one of my inspiration! Besides, there are no more distractions...hehehe! I will imitate Joo Da Hae's studying habits...before the evilness sets in...besides, I can't sleep anymore, because I know I have to do this exam...get it over with. FIGHTING!!!
@cocomhe: I really save money so I can travel...I luv going to different countries and experiencing different cultures...South Korea will be a destination in the future...I need to learn Korean so I can meet Su Ae...I can dream right? I've only been in Incheon airport as a stop over...at least I can say, I've been to Incheon airport like our idol...hahaha! I'm so shallow.
@yawang1234: I couldnt dl from the website you gave us...dunno why.

@fantast1ksuae - good luck on your exam in May.... aside from BrisaBreeze, yeah you can use JDH as your model but not her evilness kkkkk, be smart like her....you can concentrate fully now that QOA has ended, oh i miss SA very much
hi to everyone...annieice, yoyo_yoyo, BrisaBreeze, yawang1234

Guest annieice

hi dear Lilies

Hello @cocomhe how are you?

@fantast1ksuaae looking forward for the awesome pictures

@brisaBreeze: thanks for the amazing OL pics :) just love the campaign ... and Furla, I searched on the internet for the bags, I don't think they are ugly, they do have great bags :) about LKW he is dating actress Lee Cheong Ah (she is really beautiful) they acted together in  Flower Boy Ramen Shop :) it's great :) also this week in place of Yawang Rain's girlfriend is acting in Jang ok Jeong :) ... but my biggest worry is N. Korea :(