❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

'The Great Seer' Gains Popularity in Singapore

November 28, 2012

43416.jpg

SBS drama "The Great Seer" is getting a lot of overseas attention.

On Sunday, NBC Universal Singapore interviewed the cast of the drama in order to feature it for one of its entertainment news programs.

The crew came to the SBS headquarters and got a look at the production process of "The Great Seer" and interviewed Jisung and Ji Jin Hee. Reporter Nini Yusof said that the two actors are very famous and popular for their two previous projects and many are watching the drama online. 

They were also surprised at the quality of the drama compared to how fast and efficient the shoots are.

Ji Jin Hee said, "I hope that these kinds of opportunities allows for the drama to go everywhere. I'm grateful that they came from so far away."

The drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday.

Source: kpopstarz

‘My PS Partner’ Calls All the Singles Out for a Special Movie Event

With snow and love in the air every winter season, the movie My PS Partner will hold a special movie event for all the single people out there.

Working together with ‘NimYeonSi’ (you have started dating) on Facebook, My PS Partner announced a movie event titled ‘Mini Victory over Singleness.’

77969695.jpg

The event calls for 100 single men and 100 single women to come watch My PS Partner at the Sangam CGV movie theater on November 30 at 4 p.m. KST. All the male participants will be given odd number seats, while women will receive even number seating to meet and greet each other while watching the movie.

The participants who end up getting along are expected to go to dinner following the movie and leave a proof shot on the ‘NimYeonSi’ Facebook page to win special prizes.

A ‘NimYeonSi’ administrator said, “We thought it would be fun to link My PS Partner with an event and they were more than willing to do so.”

Meanwhile, the ‘Victory over Singleness’ event has become a recent trend online. On Christmas Eve, ‘NimYeonSi’ announced an event where single men and women can randomly go through a blind dating process with each other at the Yeouido Han River Park to escape being alone on Christmas.

Photo Credit: CJ E&M/ enewsworld

***Sigh……… The Great Seer continues to drag.:(|)

[Ratings: Wed, 11.28.12]

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dramas

8:25 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 24.0 percent

10:00 PM

1. KBS Woochi 12.6 percent

2. MBC I Miss You 10.6 percent

3. SBS The Great Seer 7.5 percent

Variety/Sitcom

1. MBC Radio Star 8.2 percent

2. KBS Shut Up Family 7.8 percent

3. SBS Couples (Jjak) 7.7 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC

[Ratings: Thurs, 11.29.12]

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dramas

8:55 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 25.8 percent

10:00 PM

1. KBS Woochi 12.5 -> 12.5 percent

2. MBC I Miss You 10.6 -> 10.1 Percent

3. SBS The Great Seer 7.5 -> 8.8 percent

Variety/Sitcoms

1. MBC Kneedrop Guru 9.3 percent

2. KBS Happy Together 7.2 percent

3. KBS Shut Up Family 6.4 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "My P.S Partner"

photo266194.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "My P.S Partner" (2012)

Directed by Byun Sung-Hyun

With Ji Seong, Kim Ah-joong, Shin So-yul, Kang Kyeong-joon, Kim Seong-oh, Jeong Soo-yeong,...

Synopsis
I'm an impatient girlfriend who wants to marry a man then I mistakingly call a stranger. I'ts an exciting, disastrous, sulky episode pleasantly described as a eye popping, exhilarating Rated R romance.

Release date in Korea : 2012/12/06

photo266193.jpg

photo266192.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Ep 16 The Great Seer BTS
Wow....that must be extremely cold to film that scene in the water.Poor jisung....hope the ratings for this drama will increase.I haven't started watching yet.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgyMDg4Njk2.html

nesais said:@libra22, awww Jaejoong....love you^^...a man is only as good as his word! Glad he still showed up even though JS couldn't make it to Jaejoong's movie Jackal is Coming VIP premiere due to juggling a busy schedule (Did you see your hyung's red eyes? JS stayed up shooting The Great Seer the night before his movie premiere and barely slept a wink.) I believe JJ's support must mean a lot to JS!  :)

@libra22, thanks for posting more pics taken at the movie 'My PS Partner' press conference and VIP premiere.

Wow, look at the rice packs donated by fans....so much love and support from overseas.....awesome!! :)