❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

libra22 said: My P.S. Partner Press ConferenceDuring interview, Kim Ah Joon said "Don't expect to many sexy scenes in the movie although it's rated "R".Ji Sung said he was attracted to the story line after reading the scripts the 3rd time.
Credit to the uploader.

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/f/2012-11-08/182861909057.html

nesais said: class="headline"Kim Ah Joong confesses that she was a single for 6 yearsSTAR N NewsBy Kang Hye-In | STAR N News – Mon, Nov 12, 2012 9:20 AM SGT

Kim Ah Joong confessed that she was a single for 6 years.

On 11th, Kim Ah Joong, who recently casted in movie ‘My PS Partner’ with Ji Sung, appeared on MBC ‘Section TV’ for an interview.

Kim Ah Joong said, “I’ve been single for 6 years. It’s a shame. I feel really embarrassed by it.”

She continued, “I like guys with warm eyes and smile, soft voice, and romantic.”

Netizens made comments, such as “Quite surprising”, “She’s looking for a too perfect person”, and “What’s wrong with it?”

On the other hand, Kim Ah Joong and Ji Sung pledged that they will do the horse dance in Myungdong if their new movie gets attended by over 4 million people.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not familiar with South Korean box office system. Wondering how many ticket sales will make a film be considered a box office success? Hopefully, The P.S. Partner can rack up more than 4 million moviegoers as JS and KAJ wish. These days it seems trendy for people to vow to do horse dance once a goal's been reached. Oh yay, let their prayer answered...I'd love to see them dance! My P.S Partner feels like a really fun and fresh movie. I hope it'll be receiving heaps of praise and attract more viewers. Best of luck!  :)

‘My PS Partner’ Releases New Sizzling Main Movie Poster and Trailer

Kim Ah Joong is displaying her leggy legs in her new movie poster.

The main movie poster for the upcoming romantic sex-comedy, My PS Partner has been unveiled.

Showing Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong on a loveseat, Ji Sung is seen on his phone while Kim Ah Joong playfully extends her legs over Ji Sung in a sultry manner.

64872808.jpg

In addition to the main poster, the main movie trailer has been released shedding light on the relationship woes of both Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong’s characters before their chance encounter.

In addition to adult themes, the movie contains some choice words which are censored out in the trailer. Fans of tvN’s Reply 1997 will also be delighted to see actress Shin So Yul making an appearance in the trailer as well.

The raunchy comedy premieres on December 6.

Watch the trailer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lhRdLiVOyc&feature=player_embedded

Photo Credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

nesais said:
I'm not familiar with South Korean box office system. Wondering how many ticket sales will make a film be considered a box office success? Hopefully, The P.S. Partner can rack up more than 4 million moviegoers as JS and KAJ wish. These days it seems trendy for people to vow to do horse dance once a goal's been reached. Oh yay, let their prayer answered...I'd love to see them dance! My P.S Partner feels like a really fun and fresh movie. I hope it'll be receiving heaps of praise and attract more viewers. Best of luck!  

@nesais... Yes...I hope to see Jisung does the horse dance too....I think 4M should be a pretty easy target to achieve, they have undermined their popularities.

The Great Seer's NG and the crews celebrating the birthday of Kim So Yun.The part where they attempted to cut the birthday cake using sword is so funny.

Credit to the uploader in tudou.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6OfDfSKIPmg/?rpid=55028295&resourceId=55028295_06_05_99
greatseer1_zpsd63e90e6.jpg

*** Kim JaeJoong was interviewed during his movie VIP premier & he mentioned Ji Sung : :)]

Code name : "Jackal" interview & VIP premier

jaejoong4.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

3:20 Jaejoong: “While I, Jisung and Song JoongKi were having a meal together, we promised among ourselves “Let us attend the VIP premiere of one another’s.” in the name of friendship, because our movies’ public release dates are around the same time. After Joongki’s movie got released, I and Jisung attended the VIP premiere. However, when it was my time, both of them couldn’t attend due to their own schedules. Joongki is even having a stage greeting at the same cinema (as I am having the VIP premiere). So we exchanged bitter greetings to each other a while ago.”

Credit: MrCar0000 / dailykpopnews
Translated by: Sofia (@126×204) Proofread by: Nikki (@jae2thejoong)