❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung & Kim Ah Joong's fans donate rice packs and briquets

PS187_zps4b1d24a0.jpg

Foreign fans of Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong sent a great number of rice packs and briquets.

On 27th, premiere of movie 'My PS Partner' took place at CGV Yongsan branch, and rice packs and briquets donated by Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong's foreign fans were delivered.0

Ji Sung's fans from China and Japan sent 1t of rice packs along with message, 'My PS Partner, the best movie of this winter~Cheers for Ji Sung! Association of Ji Sung's Chinese and Japanese fan club."

Furthermore, Kim Ah Joong's Japanese fans sent 300kg of rice packs 600 briquets along with message, 'Wishing for the success of My PS Partner! 日本 Kim Ah Joong fan kirakira☆KimAJoong."

The total amount of rice packs donated by the fans are enough to feed 10,000 children at once, and they will be distributed to poor neighbors along with briquets.

On the other hand, movie 'My PS Partner' will be released on December 13th.

Reporting by Son Jin-Ah en@starnnews.com

Correction: The release date is Dec. 6.

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden;""The Great Seer" Making - Kim So Yeon & Ji Sung *pure bed-scene*This scene is so cute and Jisung is such a gentleman.I'm going to start watching the drama to find out what led to this scene....haha.http://youtu.be/fx6y6ihG6ekgreatseer31_zpsc97cde56.jpggreatseer32_zpsdb4f5889.jpg

Here's part 3 and 4 of the songs that Jisung sang at the fan meeting. @nesais Hi, do you know the English titles of the rest of the songs in part 1, 2 and 4 besides Tsunami & I miss you, I miss you?

http://youtu.be/9rQ3G_GnM2chttp://youtu.be/nUOvl9rnGvY

Jisung & Kim Ah Joong's My PS Partner's OST will be released on 5 Dec 2012, around noon
Both Jisung & Kim Ah Joong participated in the OST "Sexy Jingle Bells" - a remix of jingle bells :)Looking forward to the OST.
Credit: 遥远的诚
PS207_zpse30cd95b.jpgPS210_zpsb0ce303a.jpgPS211_zps7d2e483c.jpgPS208_zps7f1a64b3.jpgPS209_zps9f197daf.jpg
'PS파트너' 김아중·지성, '징글벨' 섹시 버전 공개
배우 김아중과 지성이 영화 팬들에게 색다른 크리스마스를 선사한다. 
5일 정오 영화 '나의 PS 파트너'의 두 주인공 김아중과 지성이 부른 OST Special '섹시징글벨'이 공개된다. 팬서비스 차원에서 특별 제작된 '섹시 징글벨'은 캐롤송 '징글벨'의 섹시 버전이다. 
영화 '미녀는 괴로워'OST '뷰티풀 걸', '별' 등을 연달아 히트시킨 영화 OST의 강자 김아중이 '뷰티풀 걸'의 편곡자, 보컬 디렉터 등 제작드림팀과 다시 한 번 의기투합해 완성한 곡으로, 가수 못지 않은 가창력과 배우다운 표현력을 갖춘 김아중의 매력이 잘 드러나는 곡이 될 전망이다.
김아중은 '섹시 징글벨' 녹음 현장에서 영화 OST의 강자다운 면모를 뽐냈다는 후문이다. 수많은 스태프 앞에서 대담한 가사와 자극적 효과음을 불러내야만 했던 것. 김아중은 잠시 쑥스러워하는 듯 보였지만 녹음이 시작되자마자 180도 돌변해 주변을 깜짝 놀라게 했다. 보컬디렉팅이 따로 필요 없을 정도였다는 후문. 
'나의 PS 파트너'에서 김아중과 환상 호흡을 자랑하는 지성 역시 '섹시 징글벨'을 완벽히 소화했다. 브라스 밴드와 찰떡궁합을 이루는 달달한 목소리의 지성은 느끼한 목소리를 연출하거나 곡의 중간중간에 헛기침을 하는 등 재치있는 모습으로 노래에 재미를 더했다. 
녹음을 마친 지성은 "누구나 다 아는 노래이기 때문에 특별하게 부르고 싶었다. 우리는 배우이기 때문에 남다른 표현력으로 노래를 소화할 수 있었고 그 결과 색다른 캐롤송을 완성하게 되었다. 많은 기대를 부탁한다"는 소감을 전했다.
'나의 PS 파트너'는 우연히 걸려온 전화 한 통 때문에 벌어지는 두 남녀의 은밀하고 대담한 폰스캔들을 다룬
“ps伙伴”金亚中、池城 OST公开版本的‘性感响叮当’
演员金亚中和池城与影迷们与众不同的圣诞节。 
5日中午,在电影《我的ps伙伴》的两位主人公金亚中和池城演唱ost 《special》‘性感响叮当’将被公开。
本着为粉丝服务的角度出发,特别制作的“性感响叮当’是圣诞歌《铃儿响叮当》的性感版本。 
电影《美女的烦恼》的ost《beauty解决girl》和《星星》等歌曲,使电影原声大碟的强者金亚中“解决“viewtyphone”的主唱、半圆尺导演等制作梦之队和再一次意气相投完成的曲子,不亚于歌手的唱功和演员具备表现力金亚中显露出魅力的歌曲。 
金雅中《性感响叮当》的ost录音现场电影的强者,表现出了应有的面貌。” 许多工作人员面前大胆的歌词和刺激性的效果表示好感。 金亚中暂时羞涩录音,但似乎刚开始180度大转弯,周边大吃一惊。 
“我的PS伙伴”和金雅中梦幻组合引以自豪的池城也把《性感响叮当》,完美地完成。 ,感受到池城的声音是布拉斯乐队和最佳拍档的声音,在中间的歌曲的银河公园巧妙的样子,歌曲中乐趣。 
池城结束录音后,任何人都说:“因为池城唱歌而特别地想唱的。 因为我们的演员唱歌,表现力与众不同的结果,完美完成。 寄予厚望的请求”的感想。 
“我的PS伙伴” 本月6日上映。
金亚中、池城即将公开成人版歌曲《性感Jingle Bells》“19禁”歌词引期待
2012-12-04 16:18 l CJ E&M enewsWorld 权花兰
即将公开由演员金亚中和池城演唱的成人版圣诞歌曲。
12月5日将公开由电影《我的PS搭档》主人公金亚中和池城演唱的电影OST Special 《性感Jingle Bells》。
《性感Jingle Bells》是重新编曲圣诞歌《Jingle Bells》的成人版歌曲,其大胆直接的歌词在公开前就获得了大家的关注。
在这次录音中,金亚中要挑战在很多工作人员面前唱出大胆露骨的歌词而且还要发出令人尴尬的效果音。但是开始正式录制的时候羞涩的金亚中变身为职业歌手,让周围的人都大吃一惊。池城用甜甜的声音和肉麻的声音唱出全新版的Jingle Bells,给歌曲增添了搞笑因素。
结束录音的池城表示:“因为是人人都知道的歌曲,我想唱出我的特别。我们充分发挥了演员的特性,用我们的手法演唱了歌曲,结果完成了一首与众不同的圣诞歌曲,希望大家多多期待。”
另外,电影《我的PS搭档》将于12月6日首映。

• Like 1

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "My P.S Partner"

photo266985.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "My P.S Partner" (2012)

Directed by Byun Sung-Hyun

With Ji Seong, Kim Ah-joong, Shin So-yul, Kang Kyeong-joon, Kim Seong-oh, Jeong Soo-yeong,...

Synopsis
I'm an impatient girlfriend who wants to marry a man then I mistakingly call a stranger. I'ts an exciting, disastrous, sulky episode pleasantly described as a eye popping, exhilarating Rated R romance.

Release date in Korea : 2012/12/06

photo266984.jpg

photo266983.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )