❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;"[bTS] 121207 "The Great Seer" Making - Kim So Yeon, Ji Sung, Song Chang Ui
http://youtu.be/YGu5f07DzWs

Some screen shots from The Great Seer Ep 18 Making
They looked so embarrassed when the director said cut....Jisung kept fanning his face....hahahaI think it looks more like Kim So Yeon kissing Jisung rather than the other way round because KSY open her lips to kiss Jisung but Jisung kept his month closed.

greatseer42_zpsc63b6118.jpg
greatseer43_zps78d6b335.jpggreatseer44_zpsc9b26335.jpggreatseer45_zpsfc250d97.jpggreatseer46_zps5f0b7501.jpggreatseer53_zps8513cb0d.jpggreatseer54_zpscd354f12.jpggreatseer49_zps37868bf1.jpggreatseer51_zpsaee0b212.jpggreatseer52_zpse12275de.jpggreatseer50_zps6686921c.jpggreatseer47_zps71640484.jpggreatseer48_zps30edae48.jpg

"The Great Seer" Ji Seong is shocked at the truth of his father's death

photo268155.jpg

On the twentieth episode of the SBS drama "The Great Seer", Mok Ji-sang (Ji Seong) didn't show up for his own wedding with Yoon Hae-in (Kim So-yeon) when he found out that he future father-in-law Yoon Hyo-myeong (Lee Yeong-beom) was his father Mok Dong-ryun's (Choi Jae-woong) killer.

Mok Ji-sang was going to get married to Yoon Hae-in. Yoon ran out of the house when her father didn't give her permission and started preparing for marriage. On the day of the wedding, Mok Ji-sang visited his future father-in-law and said he was going to marry his daughter.

He said, "Please tell me if there is anything you don't like of me. I will improve on it and become the son-in-law you want". Yoon Hyo-myeong answered, "It's not you why I am against this marriage. It's me".

He showed Mok a bow and arrow and said, "I killed someone with this a long time ago. That person is you father". Mok Ji-sang was greatly shocked and idn't want to believe it but Yoon said, "Your father fell when he was hit by the arrow I shot".

Mok Ji-sang said, "But you were close. Why did you do that?" but Yoon only said, "Will you be able to forgive me if I gave you an excuse? Hae-in is the daughter of the enemy that killed your father".

Mok Ji-sang didn't turn up at his wedding and showed up later in front of Yoon Hae-in and rival Lee Jeong-geun (Song Chang-ee) in despair.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema