2. KBS Woochi 14.9 -> 13.2 percent

3. MBC I Miss You 10.2 ->11.0 percent

4. SBS The Great Seer 6.9 -> 8.8 percent

Variety/Sitcom

1. KBS Happy Together 9.3 percent

2. KBS Shut Up Family 6.5 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

libra22 said: willenette said: libra22 said: willenette said: libra22 said: Jisung Real Life 11
In this episode, you can see his mum, his dongseng (younger sister) & his uncle and auntie

Hi libra, thanks for sharing this video. Ahhh...........I wonder which part is his younger sis here, huh because I'm familiar with him Mom already.  L-)

@libra22, thanks for sharing the terrific photos from My PS Partner's poster shots. They look so cute together. :)

PS123_zpsd7391791.jpg

OMG, KAJ's legs look out of proportion to her body. Don't get me wrong, that's a compliment. Wow, sooooooooo long!

Jisung and the little girl in the film 'My PS Partner' wrap up party scene
How I envy the little girl!!!
Credit: 遥远的诚 from baidu
jisung36_zps210a2d28.jpgjisung37_zps46606917.jpgjisung38_zps4d299bbd.jpgjisung39_zps8b2a4c54.jpgjisung40_zpsc2a5c8eb.jpgjisung41_zps4da8151a.jpgjisung42_zps7ba2401a.jpgjisung43_zps375bd6a5.jpgjisung44_zps343d02ec.jpg
It was actually a candy kiss :)Jisung left away briefly and here's what happen
jisung45_zpsaa47a1e5.jpgjisung46_zps87f9673b.jpgjisung47_zps5a1f91e8.jpg
LOL....so funny....even the little girl knows who to choose
Jisung came back and the little girl can't resist jisung's charm....hahaha....
jisung48_zps3590bc95.jpgjisung49_zps0e394bb5.jpgjisung50_zpse68063cd.jpgjisung51_zps00cc8c61.jpgjisung52_zpsfc878727.jpg
Jisung and the little girl's mother (what a pretty mum)
jisung53_zpsee0b6b88.jpg

• Like 1

***JS looks good here.;))

class="content-title"Ji Sung Looks Dapper in Latest Photo Shoot for Allure

Ji Sung Looks Dapper in Latest Photo Shoot for Allure

Photos from actor Ji Sung‘s fashion cover photoshoot for the December issue of Allure are now available. Ji Sung managed to surprise the photoshoot staff with his intuitive knack for coming up with striking poses with less than a year of experience in modeling.

In one of the photos, he hides his face behind a newspaper with two holes cut out for eyes and lowers the newspaper to reveal his handsome grinning face, playing almost a game of “peek-a-boo” with the enamored onlooker who cannot bear to tear their eyes away. In the last photo, the angle of the camera is above the actor who is undoing his necktie and gives the camera a smoldering look of seduction. 

For the interview he gives to the Allure editor, Ji Sung shares briefly about filming for SBS drama “The Great Seer” and movie “My PS Partner.” When asked if it was too much to handle in terms of scheduling he shared advice for how he maintains his health despite such a stressful schedule with taking vitamins and other healthcare advice bits. 

In addition, Ji Sung’s “My PS Partner” is scheduled to premiere on December 6. 

121122_Jisung_Allure2.jpg

121122_JisungforAllure2.jpg

credit : soompi news