❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon look into each other with loving gaze

December 05, 2012 9:30 pm hannacha

1354699980825-630x420.jpg

Some still pictures of actor Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon in The Great Seer have recently been revealed.

As Ji Sang (played by Ji Sung) and Hae In (played by Kim So Yeon) begin to get involved in a romantic relationship in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday TV series The Great Seer, some pictures taken directly from the shooting set are attracting fans’ eyes.

In the story, Ji Sang goes on a journey to find the place Jamiwon and Hae In goes after him, even after learning that it will be a tough journey because her desire to be with him is stronger. As they get to spend more time together on the journey, they begin to open themselves up gradually to each other and become very close to each other in a short period of time.

Some pictures show how close they have gotten so far, at times getting flirty and just smiling at looking one person falling asleep. The scenes flutter viewers’ hearts and give them a smile.

The series is designed into 30 different episodes and recently, it has just passed the midpoint. In addition to Ji Sung and Kim So Yeon, the main characters played by Song Chang Ui, Ji Jin Hee, and Lee Yoon Gi go through many things at a fast rate such as getting together, confronting a conflict, working in harmony, and building romantic relationships, adding more fun to the series overall. The series air every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m.

Jisung's dumpling rice became the champion dish in "Happy Together 3"
Credit: 允泽西

演员池城的”饺子饭”在夜间小卖店登记为16号菜单。 
6日播放的kbs2《happy together第3季》的演员在小卖店夜间所池城金雅中强硬率也作为嘉宾出演,给简单夜宵莱西血公开。 
托盘的速食饭和饺子的登场的出演者们说:“这是怎么回事? 嘲笑说:“。 但评也只是暂时的。 酱油简单,但饺子,米饭和非签证平是判若两人。 朴明焕说:“杂拌饭的。”为开端的刘在锡说:“怎么能这样呢? “称赞说:“好吃。 
嘉宾平也不例外。 嘉宾们说:“结束“控诉味道都饺子皮筋道味诉”、“杂拌饭吃的时候,如果想要成为做。” 其结果,池城的“池城饺子饭”是5人的选择,夜间小卖店16号菜单榜上有名
演员池城的“池城饺子饭”,成功完成了登记夜间菜单。 
池城将于6日下午播出的kbs2台《happy together 3》节目中“夜间小卖店”栏目中,利用米饭饺子和简单的“池城饺子饭”进行了介绍。 
池城速食饭饺子准备和即食饭饺子,分别以2 - 3分钟,微波炉。 烫温暖的一碗米饭和饺子放入的非水稻就会马上完成。 此时,按照个人喜好酱油调料的味道,更可以。 
池城水饺品尝饭朴美善说:“我们经常吃的杂拌饭的味道,但在这种情况下,所以吞咽饺子皮更好。”并称:“对菜单的好评。 
接着,许京焕也说:“看来,味道很简单表示:“池城的例外,米饭饺子表现出了极大的关注。 
池城展示的池城饺子饭是7票中获5票,夜间小卖店第16号菜单上注册。 
另外在放送中是电影《我的ps伙伴”池城、金亚中、信率、姜京俊一起出演了率真的口才实力。
happy1_zpsba171c81.jpghappy3_zps545b5379.jpghappy5_zpsb5d2ac82.jpghappy2_zpsa0811769.jpghappy4_zpsa0ead746.jpg

Jisung shared how he overcome the cooling period between couple
(correct me if my interpretation of the translation below is wrong).

Credit: 允泽西
演员池城倦怠期的恋人的克服
6日播出的kbs2台《happy together 3》的电影《我的ps搭档》主演special装饰。 
池城表示:“在恋人的倦怠期要克服,否则不如干净利落地分手。有关自己的恋爱说,坦率地表示。 
接着说:“实际上,恋人的倦怠期是否说过克服。”的提问回答说:“坦率地说了都大吃一惊。 
还表示:“首先需要很多时间。 向着彼此回忆真诚的琐碎小事,并达成了共识,并解开这些”的秘诀克服倦怠期。
演员倦怠期池城坦言,克服经验。 
6日下午播放的kbs2电视台的《happy together第3季》中出演的电影《我的ps伙伴”池城、金亚中、信率、姜京俊出演,关于恋爱故事的坦率的比赛。 
当天池城说:“电影中的内容一样恋人的倦怠陷入新的爱情时,如果出现分手吗”的提问回答说:“没有分手,倦怠期会克服。” 
池城表示:“实际上,克服倦怠期也有这方面的经验,说:“约时间, 同时一起回忆就可以克服。。” 
接着他梦想成为新的爱情的梦中情人关系的恋人原来也回答说:“将维持并纯真的一面。 
另外在放送中同样的提问,只表示:“新牛率新的分手的人回答说:“见面,吸引了人们的视线
happy6_zps40b3d64e.jpghappy7_zps4733fa4f.jpghappy9_zps38799273.jpghappy8_zpsb30a7356.jpg

December 7, 2012

Love at first phone sex: Erotic rom-com hits cinemas

‘The dialogue was sometimes so vulgar that I couldn’t keep my head up because I was so embarrassed.

06204507.jpg

Meet-cutes - adorable or amusing ways in which future romantic couples meet for the first time - are an essential pillar of fuzzy romantic comedies. In some films, the characters fall in love at first sight when they bump into each other on a train or when one character slips, only to be helped up by “the one.”

If you have grown tired of typical meet-cutes, the new film “My PS Partner” will come as a refreshing surprise. In Byun Sung-hun’s latest feature that hit theaters yesterday, the main characters fall in love in an unusual and raunchy way - accidental phone sex.

The call by Yoon Jeong (Kim Ah-joong) was intended for her boyfriend, but she dialed the wrong number and began speaking dirty to a complete stranger, Hyun Seung (Ji Sung).

She made the call in a desperate attempt to get the attention of her boyfriend, whom she had grown distant from over time. Yoon Jeong and Hyun Seung feel an immediate connection through the brief conversation over the phone as both are struggling with relationships.

Yoon Jeong, a dependent, love-starved heroine, constantly thinks of her boyfriend and looks forward to a marriage proposal. But her boyfriend seems to be moving in the other direction, leaving Yoon Jeong alone and lonely.

Hyung Seung still has feelings for his ex-girlfriend, who is already dating a rich, handsome man.

With their hearts torn to pieces, Yoon Jeong and Hyung Seung begin consoling each other and finally decide to meet face to face.

As the title suggests, the sexual content in the film is certainly very graphic, with a number of sex scenes with nudity, not to mention the catalogue of risque, sometimes revealing, sexual jokes.

The director says he tried to keep it authentic by using conversations he has had with his friends over drinks.

“The characters’ names are all my friends’ names,” Byun said. “The racy dialogues in the movie are all based on alcohol-infused talks with my friends. Of course, I toned it down.”

Despite the restrained version of his casual conversation, the expletive content appears to have been a challenge for the actors and actresses.

“The dialogue was sometimes so vulgar that I couldn’t keep my head up because I was so embarrassed when I practiced one-on-one readings before shooting,” said Kim Ah-joong. “I should spend more time practicing and sharing thoughts with the director.

“But other colleagues were very nice to me and cheered me up. So, I shrugged off the stigma and started telling dirty jokes without any script at one point.”

Ji Sung was in the same boat as the 30-year-old actress.

“Every bed scene was quite difficult for me,” said the 35-year-old actor who makes his silver screen debut in the film.

“I made a decision after reading the script three times. I turned this down at first. But when I read the script three times, I found it intriguing.

“I’ve long dreamed of performing in romantic comedies after I watched the U.S. film ‘Love and Other Drugs.’ And I’ve always wanted to perform in a movie that shows a romantic relationship in a realistic manner,” Ji added.

“My PS Partner” is destined to generate a lot of attention for its provocative title (featuring acronym of phone sex) and nudity, but one should not miss the subtle description of women in their late 20s.

“I want to display an ordinary woman who becomes extremely conscious about marriage and becomes increasingly dependent on her boyfriend as a result,” Kim said.

“But most men feel pressured by the customs and the relationship becomes more unstable.”

Despite the success of erotic comedies such as “Sex Is Zero” and “Purpose of Love,” this type of film is largely absent from Korean cinema. People are waiting to see whether this flick may garner the appeal of the less familiar sub-genre.

If you’re not in the mood for steamy sex scenes but still need your rom-com fix, turn to the more conventional film “Love 911” by Jung Ki-hoon, which is slated to hit theaters Dec. 19.

The movie tells the story of a firefighter named Kang Il (Go Soo) who lost his wife while saving others from a fire. He runs into Mi Soo (Han Hyo-joo), who faces trouble in her life because of medical malpractice.

They meet again at the scene of an accident as Mi Soo works as a medical first responder who accompanies the firefighters. The melodrama explores how the two, who have their mental wounds of their own, work through their troubles, healing each others’ painful memories.

Director Jeong has depicted a similar recovery process in the past in his previous work “Goodbye Mom” (2009). The family drama explores the tumultuous relationship between mother and daughter and shows how they mended their fences.

“I seek to offer some comfort to people whenever I make a movie,” the director said. “I hope this movie will also give hope to some viewers.”

By Park Eun-jee [ejpark@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

Now showing

26 Years
12-07-13-01.jpg

Kwak Jin-bae, a gangster (Jin Goo); Shim Mi-jin, a member of the Korean shooting team (Han Hye-jin); and Kwon Jung-hyuk, a policeman (Im Seul-ong) are contracted by company Chairman Kim Gap-se (Lee Gyeong-yeong) to kill “that person” (Jang Gwang). Directed by Jo Geun-hyeon. Runs 135 minutes. Rated 15 and over. In Korean.

My P.S. Partner
12-07-13-02.jpg

Hyun-seung (Ji Sung) still cannot get over his ex-girl friend. Yoon-jeong calls her ex in an attempt to get him back but in fact Hyun-seung gets the call and they end up as phone sex partners. Directed by Byun Sung-hyun. Runs 114 minutes. Rated 18 and over. In Korean.

National Security
12-07-13-03.jpg

Based on the personal experience of the late democratic activist Kim Geun-tae, the film is about democratic activist Kim Jong-tae (Park Won-sang), being imprisoned by the national police and tortured by torturer Lee Do-han (Lee Gyeong-yeong) for 22 days in 1985. Directed by Chung Ji-young. Runs 106 minutes. Rated 15 and over. In Korean.

Don’t Cry, Mommy
12-07-13-04.jpg

Yoo Rim (Yoo Seon) decides to revenge on the suspects who drove her high school daughter Eun-ah (Nam Bo-ra) to commit suicide. Directed by Kim Yong-han. Runs 91 minutes. Rated 15 and over. In Korean.

Rise of the Guardians

12-07-13-05%280%29.jpg
Based on William Joyce’s book series, “The Guardians of Childhood,” five Guardians (Voice by Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher, and Hugh Jackman) try to protect the children in the world against the villain Pitch (Voice by Jude Law). Directed by Peter Ramsey. Runs 97 minutes. All ages admitted. There are two versions of this animation; in English with Korean subtitles, and in Korean.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ― Part 2

12-07-13-06.jpg
Bella (Kristen Stewart) who gave birth to a daughter with Edward (Robert Pattinson) becomes a vampire and her family is threatened by Aro (Michael Sheen). Directed by Bill Condon. Runs 115 minutes. Rated 15 and over. In English with Korean subtitles.

Confession of Murder

12-07-13-07%280%29.jpg
A detective Hyung-gu (Jung Jae-young) failed to arrest a serial killer. After the statute of limitations ends, Suk-du (Park So-hoo) publishes a book “I am the Murder” revealing himself as the killer. Directed by Jeong Byoung-gi. Runs 119 minutes. Rated 18 and over. In Korean.

credit : Korea Times

@willenette

"The dialogue was sometimes so vulgar that I couldn’t keep my head up because I was so embarrassed."

The description made me wanna watch it even more...am I perverted or something...hehe

Now I know he turned down the role at first and later accepted it after careful consideration. I believe it must have a good reason for his decision and I wanna know about it. But I got to watch the movie to figure it out. Awww, when can I watch it?? Only by watching trailers, I have a feeling his decision is right. Hope that the movie turns out GREAT!!!