[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

semi-fly said: @dramaok I don't think Kyung Joo wanting to better her situation is such a bad thing. They way in which she's going about it is all wrong. I'm not sure if your assessment of her not loving Jin Woo is right, she was with him for a couple of years with the hope that she would get married. I mean if you look at Jin Woo and his family he's not much better off than she is with her mother so it's not as if she'd climb any social ladders if she had actually married Jin Woo [i think her life would be much more colorful if she had looking at how crazy Jin Woo's family is at times (thinking back to Ojakgyo Brothers)]. I think if you remove love from the equation you could simply put stability in its place (which can be a highly praised motivation tool). Up to a certain point in the series there was no indication that Kyung Joo wanted to simply live off of Jin Woo and/or his family but rather continue on with her life at the company (being her own woman) while happily married.

I just took the liberty of taking a peak at the written preview for EP 71:

Kyungjoo will be involved in stealing Minhyuk's keycard for the yeast room? Or the Uncle will be able to obtain Minhyuk's keycard, handing it over to Kyungjoo for her to steal the yeast from the yeast room.

@semi-fly where is Kyungjoo in all of this...your picture? Especially once Young Taek takes over Hanmidang. As for Young Sun, I hope she overhears her brother, or comes across evidence instead of someone else revealing it to her.

Aww...just got done watching EP 71 and 72. I thought it was a cute/hilarious honeymoon, albeit cut short I think?? And Chaewon's first night/day in the Seo family household! Narae having to show respect to Chaewon just because Chaewon is married to the elder brother. I loved the washing hair scene =P

As I haven't watched evening daily dramas since 2006, how would you guys rank the honeymoon/after the wedding scene? But uh oh, Jinwoo forgot to tell Chaewon about the weekend morning exercises? Heheh.

And I am relieved at Jinwoo's reaction to Kyungjoo while he was waiting for Chaewon to finish up at work. But what did she have to say?

In previews, Chaewon notices something is off in the yeast lab, but she might just brush it off? However I am keen on seeing the scene where Jinwoo spots Kyungjoo getting into the Uncle's car!

I only remember the honeymoon for the daily dramas Be Strong Geum-soon (2005) and My Lovely Family (2004). The honeymoon scenes from these 2 were pretty short compared to the one from Moon and Stars.

semi-fly said:

Given the reaction Kyung Joo got from Jin Woo are you (or anyone else) expecting her to further prove how inhumane she really is when it comes to the people around her? At the moment she's pretty much relying on Young Taek but that's obviously only a front and he'll more than likely turn on her (like a true snake) when he strikes.

=D> Chaewon handled the workout well

(though you could tell she wasn't used to the climb). But the Han housekeeper showing up was a surprise. Heh, Chaewon's adding variety to the family. Chaewon's mom is also taking things in stride with her daughter's assurances. Now what did Chaewon's mom tell her brother?

And Jinwoo's dad will not appreciate knowing Jingoo is studying to become manager instead of helping the family business. From the looks of the preview, Chaewon and Minhyuk are looking at the list of which cards entered the yeast room. Chaewon likely doesn't believe her brother is doing the corporate spying, but Minhyuk is angry and determined to find out who is framing him.

Exactly what kind of announcement did Chaewon's Dad say in front of the other 3 (Chaewon, Minhyuk, and Uncle) at the end of the episode? Is Dad

going to believe those photos of Minhyuk taken with Dohun? How about Chaewon? And what did Minhyuk tell Kyungju in the preview? It looked really significant.

Archived