[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mohamiraz

Is there anyone knew the girl who plays as Congressman Choi's daughter, Yoo-ra?
I think I've seen her before in other dramas

So what did Chaewon have to say before she handed Jinwoo back the

ring?

Hello Jinwoo....do you not realize that you have been set up by Kyeongju?!

I hope the

wedding b/w Chaewon and Jinwoo happens soon, likely sometime after the Olympics, certainly not this week. And here are some more stills/bts of the Wedding:

0000004c.jpg
00000005c.jpg

00000002cv.jpg
00000003c.jpg
0000007cz.jpg
000008c.jpg
0000009c.jpg
0000010cv.jpg
0000006cq.jpg

Didn't see Kyeongju in any of the pics, tho Dohun and his mom were there.

Thanks dramaok! Oh, what kind of scheme is going on b/w the Uncle and Son Dohun? Is Dohun still after Chaewon for marriage? I wonder if he changes his mind since

there was a photo of him and his mom at the Jinwoo + Chaewon wedding. And about the rain...was it Jinwoo or Chaewon who brought up the rain factor? or was it someone else?

Guest dramaok

CW's mom is weary about an outdoor wedding due to the rain factor. JW assures her it will not rain, according to weather forecaster. CW's family wants the wedding at the hotel and said they would take up the cost burden, but JW's father does not agree. he wants to do it at the wedding hall he knows since that is a place he can afford. as a compromise, i think JW came up w/ the outdoor wedding. CW was not very happy about it at first, worried that it might rain and worried it might be too hot, but JW came out pretty strong about it so i think she gave in.

I'm not sure about the Excutive Sohn and uncle storyline. i missed too much of the earlier episodes to know who he is actually, but my guess is that he and the uncle both want to put Hanmidang in a crisis. Sohn wants to invest or is already investing in Hanmidang, and the uncle looks like will sell top-secret Hanmidang intelligence in order to make Minhyeok's project a fail. (it's the yeast cultivation project Chaewon and Minhyeok are working on and Kyeongjoo is spying on).

dramaok said:

I'm not sure about the Excutive Sohn and uncle storyline. i missed too much of the earlier episodes to know who he is actually, but my guess is that he and the uncle both want to put Hanmidang in a crisis. Sohn wants to invest or is already investing in Hanmidang, and the uncle looks like will sell top-secret Hanmidang intelligence in order to make Minhyeok's project a fail. (it's the yeast cultivation project Chaewon and Minhyeok are working on and Kyeongjoo is spying on).

I truly didn't expect

the wedding to be in today's episode! So why did Jinwoo bungee jump? And what was the conversation b/w Chaewon and Kyeongju on the rooftop? And while Minhyeok + Dohun were drinking at the bar, did the director do that on purpose, the shaky camera to make it look like someone was observing them/taking footage of the two, since Dohun handed Minhyeok a large manila envelope.

So Kyeongu was at the wedding, but only for just a bit and from a distance before Minhyeok pulled her away.

And is Jingu planning on going back to school?! I see him hitting the books late at night...

maribella said:

Is this a 100+ episode show like smile Dongae? If it is, I can just see KJ turning into a saint and marrying MH.

Yes...and you mean like in the last 15 episodes of the drama or so? I can definitely see that happening. Hopefully not. I just need her to admit/see that what she has done isn't the right way.

I agree it will. This is typical of the daily episodes type, according to a k-drama expert. It has to appeal to the stay at home ajummas and they like happy endings. Besides who else can MH have? Is he the lost son? Sorry missed this show for a while.

semi-fly said: Other than what I've already said about Kyung Joo what does everyone else think about her constant interference between Jin Woo & Chae Won? I don't want to really stick to the idea that it's simple petty jealousy over the fact that the person she dumped has moved on and is/has gotten married while her life is "stuck" in neutral.
I'm not ready to state that it might have something to do with Young Taek scheming but I would imagine that her involvement (in whatever capacity) isn't helping her move on (whether in love or at work).

Guest dramaok

Jingu is studying

management. Narae was offered a position of general manager of one of the stores in exchange for her and Jingu not to move out, by Chaewon's mom. Chaewon's mom had to give in to the compromise of having Chaewon and Jinwoo live at Jinwoo's home from M-F and spend the weekend at the Han's, but Chaewon's mom is worried that Chaewon is going to have to cook breakfast and do chores in the morning and that might be too much work for her since she is busy with management training and baking work at Hanmidang. So Chaewon's mom came up w/ the idea that if Jingu and Narae don't move out, then Narae can still do the kitchen work at the Seo's household, sparing Chaewon from having to do all the work. so she offered Narae the deal and Narae wants to take the offer but her dream is still to go to college, and since she's worried about college tuition fees, she and Jingu decided he could take the GM position, earn money to put Narae through college and it's a win-win deal for both. so now Jingu is hitting management books to get ready for his new career.

Chaewon and Kyeongjoo on the rooftop

before the wedding . . . Chaewon confronted her about trying to ruin hers and Jinwoo's wedding and Kyeongjoo gloats Jinwoo is someone who will come to her whenever she calls. but Chaewon upped her one but saying Jinwoo went to see Kyeongjoo because he pities her. Chaewon says to her and to Jinwoo, Kyeongjoo is pitiable. that hurt Kyeongjoo's feeling since she seems to hate pity.

The bungee jump.

i guess you can classify that as 'event proposal' where you do an event and you propose marriage.'

The camera shaking during Minhyeok and Exec. Sohn's bar meeting . . .

yeah i think someone's recording something to use later to set Minhyeok up as a traitor. what's in the envelope is actually Sohn's father book, an autobiography of his success. but in a recording it could be manipulated to look like information exchange or bribe.

Kyeongjoo is psycho but yeah, this is a daily and the evil character somehow is forgiven and everyone lives happily at the end so she'll probably donate a kidney to Minhyeok or something and become a saint at the end. i want to see her reaction when she finds out the truth about Minhyeok's birth. that will be the real test for her. at this point i don't think she loves MH. i dont' think she ever loved Jinwoo either. it's about ownership i think. i don't even think her life was that difficult. she has a mother who supports her and she's the one who sees her as an embarrassment and she simply thinks she deserves better. major entitlement issue.

Archived