Fluffy shared on the 390 page very nice photos of her (his?) doll:
fluffy75 said:

Here you are some photo of my BJD, Tokiya (Crobidoll B-Line Yuri) cosplaying our beloved woodalchi daejang. After lengthy consideration it was his black garment I chose to make. Due to his size (68 cm) my choice of fabrics was limited, I couldn’t use heavy material. Tokiya has blue eyes, and I don’t have any brown eyes in my doll family, so I could not change his eye color. Nevertheless I hope you will like him:

myphim said: chrissyllee said: churasan said: Just a quick question... but is there something going on with the Faith schedule for this coming week?  This thread moves so fast, that I don't know if I might have missed it.  A Japanese website posted that Faith is scheduled for Monday, but it might get pushed to Tuesday (23 and 24 airing on the same day)?  Is this true? So just wondering since I can't read Korean...

Guest pallycute

xopo17 said: pallycute said: Park Se Young updated her twitter about 4 hours ago. Today, the Faith drama team is still filming the drama. It must be hard for them.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2en2ovd.jpg

Rough translation, sorry If I made a mistake. Please correct me If I'm wrong ^^
"A pleasant filming~ (I just realized that) It's already the last (filming) T_T"

Is it her last filming? or maybe the last filming for all Faith drama team?

pallycute said: xopo17 said: pallycute said: Park Se Young updated her twitter about 4 hours ago. Today, the Faith drama team is still filming the drama. It must be hard for them.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2en2ovd.jpg

Rough translation, sorry If I made a mistake. Please correct me If I'm wrong ^^
"A pleasant filming~ (I just realized that) It's already the last (filming) T_T"

Is it her last filming? or maybe the last filming for all Faith drama team?

Faith-lings! Man, finally! I can come here to join the ship again. Have been out the whole day..and couldn't even post one reply on my phone.
So, what did I miss? Ah, the cook-out! Man, I love that invitation card created by @cikamoi :D Invitation accepted! A costume, I see? Hm..I thought of just dressing up as Hwata =)) I will solve the mystery of who Hwata is..once and for all! =)) but if I don't want my life to be chased by loonies like GC's minions, and since it is a cook-out, I shouldn't be missing out for whatever reason..I will go for something simple..like..like..um..like..um..hm..damn it! Oh, I know! I am coming as..Faith's Royal Fan, straight from the Royal Faith Army. Another reason to be in an armor :D 
Awww..seeing the twitter posted by our Queen about last filming, I can't believe this great drama is really ending. We really endured a lot of them, too. Oh, I must drool for CY's abs instead of GC's. My eyes stayed glued on CY..for some reason, GC's abs..pays no interest to me ;) ah, I know why. It is because I am looking forward to him running to that edge of cliff =))
Today is Saturday so that means 1 more day only! And..hm..I haven't heard the news about Faith being moved. There wouldn't be any reason to do so, right? So, I am still pretty sure we will be seeing episode 23 on Monday. @icesiren should be able to help us out :D
Faith-lings, I think we will reach our 1000 page. Look at us. It's already page 940. Freakin amazing!
Okie gals and guys..I have to go and sleep now. Got work in 4 hours..sighs. But I will be back tomorrow :) Goodnight everyone!
EDIT: @chrissylee: thanks for clearing it up for us :D so, they will just be doing a re-run of episode 23 on Tuesday as well. I don't mind that..as long as we get our episodes :D

xopo17 said: myphim said: chrissyllee said: churasan said: Just a quick question... but is there something going on with the Faith schedule for this coming week?  This thread moves so fast, that I don't know if I might have missed it.  A Japanese website posted that Faith is scheduled for Monday, but it might get pushed to Tuesday (23 and 24 airing on the same day)?  Is this true? So just wondering since I can't read Korean...

@chrissyllee :
thanks for the info :-*

epsd 24 at 11.15 KST
that means 2 more hour than the usual time
Hope i won't wake up late for work on wenesday :))
Just wondering what i would say to my boss when i'm late at work
i'm sure he won't accept Faith for reason
:-?

hayuinblue said: Omo.. i only left for 2 hours and now
all of the pages since i left full with GC's abs
:-O :-O
is this the effect of not having any spoiler for tomorrow episode ?

i'm afraid that if there's no spoiler till tomorrow
there would be a lot of Noddle's abs and suribang uncle's abs everywhere in this thread
Omo.. i don't think i can open this thread anymore
X_X   :-S

myphim said: churasan said: Just a quick question... but is there something going on with the Faith schedule for this coming week?  This thread moves so fast, that I don't know if I might have missed it.  A Japanese website posted that Faith is scheduled for Monday, but it might get pushed to Tuesday (23 and 24 airing on the same day)?  Is this true? So just wondering since I can't read Korean...

churasan said: xopo17 said: myphim said: chrissyllee said: churasan said: Just a quick question... but is there something going on with the Faith schedule for this coming week?  This thread moves so fast, that I don't know if I might have missed it.  A Japanese website posted that Faith is scheduled for Monday, but it might get pushed to Tuesday (23 and 24 airing on the same day)?  Is this true? So just wondering since I can't read Korean...

@xopo17
Hehehe! I just thought the cute potato minions deserve a vote for Fan-girling. I have faith that daejang-nim will get lots of votes from Faith-lings. He would not mind me casting my vote to the minions :D They need some encouragement too...

@ahoxan
Thank you so much for the insightful post about the Way of the Warrior. I would love to see what will Choi Young choose and do. I do hope Writer Song will write into the last 2 episodes regarding his dilemma as a warrior.

@toychoi
How is it going with your therapy? Is daejang's hand still shaking? Must ensure to give him back to us soon...is that why the show is delayed? Was that your request? :D 

Dear all FAITH list,
Next week will be last 2 episode for this drama. I would love to rerun this drama over and over.
But my collection is not complete it, so far i only have episode 1-4 and episode 9 until 22
Anyone can help me with link torrent or YT?