awesomeduck said: Also since the original title of the show was meant to be "比翼鳥," Which someone posted on viki as meaning an inseparable pair of love birds (since these birds only have one eye and one wing each so they cannot survive/fly without each other
Writer Song is too awesome to write such an EPIC love story - make it happen writer Song! let them be inseparable! 

which one is better ? well is depend to your pervert minds  :))

champion2.jpg

Gi cheol is on left side

Oh-Sung-Yoo-4a6d1c24e8391-3203.jpg&width

VS

ActorLeeMinHoSoSEXYOOonTwitpic2012-10-23
korea-lee-min-ho-004.jpg

Min ho oppa :x

seeing that make me wanna :

tumblr_m916q2c0V51r90tleo2_500.gif

@awesomeduck
Kim Bum was in there and a Japanese model I presumed. Kim Bum I would say cute but daejang is handsome :D
Depends on his style I reckon, daejang can be boy next door to a dork (refer to CH) to another dork but with lotsa $$ (BOF) =))
If he's beef up enough, he can be asian version of Superman too...in reference to his cover up in CH with glasses. My friend could not recognised him in CH when he wore them....hahaha and she mentioned if he's cosplaying Clarke Kent.

Where's @myphim???
Don't spill coffee on your keyboard upon seeing KC's body.

guadi said: I've been re-watching earlier episodes of Faith this weekend and done some thinking about the story as a whole. The first thing I've been thinking about is the title of the show and how it fits the story. I've said this before, and I think it's worth repeating, I've never seen a show that stays so true to its title from beginning to now. And I've come to appreciate the title of the show a lot more now that I've seen how the story unfolds.
Not sure if this has been discussed in this thread before, but "Faith" the title has multiple layers. I recently learned from a viki fan post that the Korean title of the show is a reflection of the hanja characters which are meant to translate as "divine doctor and faith". But the meaning is sort of lost when translated to English because it doesn't completely capture the two characters of the title. The original poster explains this better than me, so I'll quote that person here:

The Korean title of the show, 신의, is a perfect alternative, in my opinion. It is a homonym with its two different meanings referring to the two main characters. 神醫refers to someone with a divine skill in healing (The Great Doctor; ES), and 信義 refers to the quality of someone who keeps his own word (Faith; CY). When written in Hangul, 신의, the title of the show contains both meanings, metaphorically reflecting the inseparable pair of ES and CY.

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
Kim Bum was in there and a Japanese model I presumed. Kim Bum I would say cute but daejang is handsome :D
Depends on his style I reckon, daejang can be boy next door to a dork (refer to CH) to another dork but with lotsa $$ (BOF) =))
If he's beef up enough, he can be asian version of Superman too...in reference to his cover up in CH with glasses. My friend could not recognised him in CH when he wore them....hahaha and she mentioned if he's cosplaying Clarke Kent.

Where's @myphim???

Guest murnial

myphim said:
guadi said: I've been re-watching earlier episodes of Faith this weekend and done some thinking about the story as a whole. The first thing I've been thinking about is the title of the show and how it fits the story. I've said this before, and I think it's worth repeating, I've never seen a show that stays so true to its title from beginning to now. And I've come to appreciate the title of the show a lot more now that I've seen how the story unfolds.
Not sure if this has been discussed in this thread before, but "Faith" the title has multiple layers. I recently learned from a viki fan post that the Korean title of the show is a reflection of the hanja characters which are meant to translate as "divine doctor and faith". But the meaning is sort of lost when translated to English because it doesn't completely capture the two characters of the title. The original poster explains this better than me, so I'll quote that person here:

The Korean title of the show, 신의, is a perfect alternative, in my opinion. It is a homonym with its two different meanings referring to the two main characters. 神醫refers to someone with a divine skill in healing (The Great Doctor; ES), and 信義 refers to the quality of someone who keeps his own word (Faith; CY). When written in Hangul, 신의, the title of the show contains both meanings, metaphorically reflecting the inseparable pair of ES and CY.

sia3 said: @awesomeduck

Where's @myphim???

myphim said: sia3 said: @awesomeduck

Where's @myphim???

myphim said:

sia3 said: @awesomeduck @myphim
I posted that KC's pic before in spoiler tag. Some people who has seen it might have been immunised. Hahahaha!
I made myphim spilled coffee with one of the kuso version of Faith, was it the dagger training bit? :))
Good ol' times!

myphim said: Oh, thank you for reminding me of that. That image of Gi Cheol in Choi Young's arms. Ewww....
And that pervy smile of Gi Cheol   :-& :-& :-&
My gosh, I'm haunted by that mental image again. I think that image is imprinted in my mind forever. I can still recall it vividly.
Okay, definitely therapy to get rid of that.  8-} 8-} 8-}

awesomeduck said: @myphim - you must go and watch the youtube video of the top 30 hot guys again :)) skip over Harry Potter though :)) so that you don't make comments like..... but what is wrong with sweet-rolling ahjusshi? He's not bad for a drunkard