CC said: Dear all FAITH list,
Next week will be last 2 episode for this drama. I would love to rerun this drama over and over.
But my collection is not complete it, so far i only have episode 1-4 and episode 9 until 22
Anyone can help me with link torrent or YT?

@99 i can't chant this now :((. Just finish episode 22 and can't stop crying. Just a drama? andwe! It feels like ES and CY are close to me so can feel their deep feelings like they're next to me =(( I feel really sad right now. Need someone to drink with... i need CY right now or a woodalchi puppy :o3  :((  .

BTW it's time to check last pages ... before watching i check until 930 ... so tired but i read the most of them X_X ... now have 12 pages more 8-| it feels like we'll reach 1000 until monday ^:)^

Hello and welcome to all the ex-lurkers :)>- and welcome back @Tinkiebell

@rrmski  ^:)^ thank you for the BTS links.

Guest Tinkiebell

hayuinblue said: Omo.. i only left for 2 hours and now
all of the pages since i left full with GC's abs
:-O :-O
is this the effect of not having any spoiler for tomorrow episode ?

i'm afraid that if there's no spoiler till tomorrow
there would be a lot of Noddle's abs and suribang uncle's abs everywhere in this thread
Omo.. i don't think i can open this thread anymore
X_X   :-S Hey, what's this? No spreading around Noodle's and Manbo Ajusshi's pictures without my consent please. My properties! Bought them fair and square. I giggle in joy and happiness watching them have a frolicking good time sweet-rolling each other every day :D

Okay, right now I feel like Woodalchi solider who's out to complete 3 missions:

1) Help soompi Faith thread reach 1000 pages (we're getting close to accomplish this mission, over the night this thread moved in 10 pages, Wow!!!).

2) Help Faith remain at first place at the poll.

3) Get ready mentally for Faith ending + the cookout mission LOL!

My reward will be in a happy ending!

Just a reminder, go and vote as many times as you can: http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/kdrama. Faith sure takes the 1st place in our hearts.

Side note: I'm unable to think about anything besides Faith. Oh, dear. Faith, what have you done to me?

No spoilers yet? This is so cruel. I hate the fact the ending is already decided but we are still wondering how it will be. I feel like flying to Korea, steal the script and change it to fit us all. In other words, make it a really happy ending. Who wants to join?

anace said: @99 i can't chant this now :((. Just finish episode 22 and can't stop crying. Just a drama? andwe! It feels like ES and CY are close to me so can feel their deep feelings like they're next to me =(( I feel really sad right now. Need someone to drink with... i need CY right now or a woodalchi puppy :o3  :((  .

BTW it's time to check last pages ... before watching i check until 930 ... so tired but i read the most of them X_X ... now have 12 pages more 8-| it feels like we'll reach 1000 until monday ^:)^

Hello and welcome to all the ex-lurkers :)>- and welcome back @Tinkiebell

@rrmski  ^:)^ thank you for the BTS links.