Guest Tinkiebell

myphim said:
ahoxan said: awesomeduck said: I clicked regardless hahaha - d* curse of the spoiler tag lol :)) thank you for sparing me I don't think any warning would work - people would always click out of curiosity :)) LOL...
Ah... hmm...sweet-rolling is a term that you should be careful with.
You might want to search with the string "sweet-rolling urban dictionary". :):D Unfortunately, that's the nickname that Tinkiebell gave Suribang ahjusshi. ;)
Or is it 99?

By the way, thank you for that in depth post about the codes of warrior. Choi Young's dilemma is very interesting, but will he be able to resolve it within two episodes?

Well, @99 gave him the name, because his abs look like a sweet roll cake. She really meant it innocently actually, since Manbo Ahjusshi really does have abs that look like a sweet roll cake. But I just couldn't stop lol-ing when I saw that, because well, yeah like @ahoxan said, the term sweet-roll can definitely mean something else. Sorry @99 :D 

myphim said:
hayuinblue said: just thinking about Daejang hand after reading all your post about sword
i believe from the start just like many of you that it's not because a disease or poison
but because he start to question about what he's been doing all this time
he start to see all the people that he killed as person just like he is now who have family and someone to protect
before he never thought about it he just killed them because he must

But i believe in the next episode
with ES by his side
he will start
to understand that there's a difference between killing people because you must and because you need to
He need to killed those people to protect ES & all the people that he love
it's him or them who's gonna die so he has to choose to live or to die

I read Joonni... admired her so insightful review always..
Joonni, I wish and pray with my heart, for not a sensible sad ending or bittersweet ending whatsoever
Even when I know it probably what makes a Drama good or win an Oscar or else..
I know I should have been preparing for anything since I decide to watch it in the first place..

But no matter how much I persuade myself.. no matter how deep I gather my bravery.. still I could not ever muster my courage to watch it again if it ended sadly... just can't bear the pain... big big thanks to Writer nim if that happened coz she will be the source of my wrath over throwing away such an excellent drama such as Faith...

I have been addicted for so long, watching it over and over again.. perhaps deep down inside I am preparing myself to just REMEMBER.... yes, remembering Faith for a life time... I probably will not watch it again but I will always remember you Imja.. and I will always remember how deep the love insides... I will remember each details coz i have been watching with my heart till now...

And I know.. Faith is not only change its story... it also change me... there is small part of me who will be reminded over time to know what the meaning of bravery, loyalty and live a full life are...
..just what in this crazy world we lived in are lacked of...

Faith makes a better ME....

Guest Tinkiebell

jerboa83

said: This thread is really sky-rocketing! Keeping the pace with it and reading all of your awesome posts has become a full time job! 

:)

)

Tell me about it. I'm having a hard time catching up. I probably should stop trying :)) churasan said:In addition, isn't it possible to go back to her world, get the antibiotics (or medical treatment) asap and go back through the same portal again - since the first time it stayed open for at least a day?  I guess ES wouldn't know that the portal stayed open for a while, but I'm wondering if CY or any of the Woodalchi would have noticed this? Also, I really think that the time differences (time moves fast in Seoul and slow in Goryeo) was created for a reason...

For me, I see so many openings for a happy ending, that it'll be disappointing if Writer Song goes with a sad one...
@churasan, sorry to cut your post. I haven't read joonni's post, but many have voiced out the idea of why ES can't just go through the portal to 2012, get to the nearest hospital and slip back through the portal anymore. I also thought of it and someone told me that it shouldn't be that easy to solve, because it's not an exercise, it' a drama. And I actually agree with the poster. For a drama that's 24 episodes long, if I were to be presented with that kind of solution, I would think "What the??" :))  But I agree with you, there are too many openings for a happy ending. I've always been the one who thought that all of the sad articles were just a ruse to steer the audience into thinking that it's gonna be a sad ending. But I'm pretty sure, like 98% sure that we'll get our happy ending. :)
@anace thank you love. >:D<

Another thought that I thought I would share (occurred to me when I was bored in class too) was that after episode 22, I was really worried about CY.  Firecracker lady knows about his hand and they want revenge.  I think ES needs to tell KC that she her life is endanger and may die.  If that happens, she should tell KC that CY is the only other person who knows the real date and location of when the portal will open again.  Perhaps then, KC will have to keep CY alive (just like ES knows that can't kill her because of this fact) and his life will be spared.

I'm actually kinda disappointed that none of KC's gang turned out to be good.  I actually didn't think any of them were as hateful as DH.  In fact, there were some pretty funny scenes that ES had with them (like when she was making cocktails for them, etc...).  In addition, I thought it was pretty awesome when CY and KC were allies when they poisoned DH together.  I guess I love Faith so much that I don't want to dislike any of the characters...

What Am I Worried About?
Remember that ES said the last few pages that she didn't read actually seems like another forewarning for her to save DAEJANG's life. But, those parts has been burned by DH. After that, it was never brought again. I wonder if Writer Song will go ahead with that road and put Daejang's life in peril or even kill him off? Will ES come to Daejang's rescue and be killed instead. Therefore, righting history in the process.
Writer Song left us with many many alternatives...good ones and bad...I just hope it will be a memorable ending. One that will live in our hearts for years to come... 

@awesomeduck
Ahhhhh I see...you are getting sneaky like @myphim (in relation to her wanting daejang for only 10 years coz she doesn't want wrinkly daejang), and you not only want LMH but all other juicy, delicious hallyu stars. I agree...but I am sure there's other better upclose & personal jobs available. How about a journalist? You get to interview them all! :))

99 said:

So, what's the menu at the cook out other than roasted duck (hind) and duck-hind liver pate??? 

You can bring your own... @Auntie Mame said she will provide wine and dessert, someone suggested the rice soup from Suribang ahjjuma. and Korean hot sauce etc...

;)) ;;)

Dont forget kimchi...it is a must