Guest Tinkiebell

bridie said:
okay i was just watching the preview for ep7 again with subs  Did ES really say this : 

ES: you can lean on me and sleep here 
CY: are you telling a guy to lean on a girl? 
ES: I will protect you, just relax 
OMGOODNESS  :((  :(( :) :)  *screams like a teen fan girl*
I think that's probably the most romantic and reassuring thing anyone's ever said to CY..This man here has always been going around acting like armor, shielding and offering protection to the people around.  But i don't think any ones ever once offered to protect him :( No one's probably said to him what ES has...I will Protect you...That just says a lot... specially coming from a person who's only known him for what...less than a week..a person his only known for less than a week ..

hi @bridie, sorry to cut your post, but actually CY's first girlfriend, the warrior girl, also told him a similar thing, during his flashback in episode 5. She said before she disappeared: "Don't worry about your back. I will always be behind you." 

nateko said: About the heaven's door being open once in every 300 years...Actually Hwata must have had a way to open this door or it opens randomly and a lot more often than Jo Il Shin mentioned. It was said that Hwata went to heaven when he was chased by the bad guys that were trying to make him the king's doctor. So it's ok to assume that these guys came to get Hwata on a random day, which resulted in him fleeing to the heaven on that same random day. Then don't you think that it would be too much of a coincidence that the heaven's door happened to be opened on that random day, when Hwata was being chased by those bad guys? That just leaves me with the assumption that this door to heaven opens quite often or that Hwata knew a way to open it.

Hi @nateko, that's why it'd be cool if Hwata is indeed someone that ES knows in the "future", maybe that head chief from the hospital she used to work at, so he could share the secret of time travel with her. Problem solved, she doesn't have to stay in the past and she could visit CY anytime she wants   ;))

Tinkiebell

wrote:

»

bridie said:

u okay i was just watching the preview for ep7 again with subs  Did ES really say this : <br

ES: you can lean on me and sleep here CY: are you telling a guy to lean on a girl? ES: I will protect you, just relax <br />

<br />

OMGOODNESS  

:((

:((:):)

*screams like a teen fan girl*<br />

I think that's probably the most romantic and reassuring thing anyone's ever said to CY..This man here has always been going around acting like armor, shielding and offering protection to the people around.  But i don't think any ones ever once offered to protect him

:(

No one's probably said to him what ES has...I will Protect you...That just says a lot... specially coming from a person who's only known him for what...less than a week..a person his only known for less than a week ..

hi

@bridie

, sorry to cut your post, but actually CY's first girlfriend, the warrior girl, also told him a similar thing, during his flashback in episode 5. She said before she disappeared: "Don't worry about your back. I will always be behind you." <br />

<br />

@xXMzSmilesXx

Actually I was hoping they would do both ;). Or perhaps they would go this way-
That King Gongmin was so reliant on his boyguards and so close to them that it seemed
like he was bisexual. But whatever the course they are going to take, I'm sure I'll cry my heart out when Queen dies cuz I wship them so much <3<<3<3

@pallycute
Thanks so much for their photos...^:)^ I wonder why there aren't so much of their photos, is it becuz SBS wants to build anticipation? I'm salivating LOL waiting for the next development...

@bobsavero
Indonesia? Cool! I'm from Malaysia... nice to see a neighbour :)>-

dnie said: @xXMzSmilesXx

That King Gongmin was so reliant on his boyguards and so close to them that it seemed
like he was bisexual. But whatever the course they are going to take, I'm sure I'll cry my heart out when Queen dies cuz I wship them so much <3<<3<3

Hi everyone. 
I'm rewatching Ep6 with subs now and its so winning with delicious CY-ES moments. Can't stop replaying them! 
One of them:
1957b170.jpg"Since when did you start loving me?"" I really didn't know"

8f64d02d.jpg"I mean, I'm oblivious when it comes to love but how could I have known when you always fight with me when I'm trying to treat you. You don't even look me straight in the eyes"

15dbe71e.jpg29e233bb.jpg"Like right now, look!""You can't look at my face"

d16aeb5f.jpg"How old are you? I think you're younger than me"
Pictures: http://waystosmile.livejournal.com/33359.html

I'm smiling like Dae Man at the back watching these two together ^^

bridie said:  Okay this is my first time posting under the Spoiler thing so I'm not sure its gonna work ..but worth a try..
You know how there were all these talk about Uncovering CY and un- layering him...It got me thinking ... How would our CY look uncovered so i did a bit okay a LOT of imagining and research and found this...
Hmmm I tired to get one from every possible angel and i have to say ..NOT BAD not bad ..not as great as DrJ and flute guy ...It would be nice though he head to the gym just to make those abs a little bit more visible :) wait no not gym...don't think they had gyms back than... CY you keep working on perfecting your swordsman's skill and everything should be just fine :) Oh btw i don't mind being your practice opponent :)

xXMzSmilesXx said: dnie said: @xXMzSmilesXx

f2b7f45e.jpg
"Please lend me some moneyeventhough I can't pay you back, you can do that much right?you said you loved me".

Aww.. LOLES is so cute here. 

Guest farstrep

class="ks_article_title"Princess Noguk Park Se Young's Belly Button Shirt and Hot Pants September 1, 2012 9:00 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer

Park Se Young

Actress Park Se Young took off her princess clothing and wore instead a belly button shirt and hot pants, showing off a sexy charm.

As the model of the drink Coca Cola, Park Se Young participated in the filming for the commercial with 2PM. In the SBS drama 'Faith,' Park Se Young plays the role of Princess Noguk. For this commercial, she shed the princess image and showed off her slim body in her sexy shirt and shorts.

Her animated expression made her look even sexier. In the drama 'Faith,' Park Se Young plays the role of a "cold princess" that starts to love the king (Ryu Duk Hwan) and is attracting attention for her 180 degree change for this commercial.

Park Se Young's entertainment company 4HIM revealed, "Park Se Young had modeled for other commercials such as car, finance, restaurant, clothing, and tour commercials. We are happy that she is able to show her charm through the 30 second commercial and drama. She is able to show a different charm for each commercial and is now receiving many love calls for her ability."

Like Us on Facebook :     

On the other hand, she is currently participating in the drama 'Faith' which airs every Monday and Tuesday.

credits: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5463/20120901/princess-noguk-park-se-young-s-belly-button-shirt-and-hot-pants.htm

class="ks_article_title"'Faith' Despite The Risk Of Injury, Lee Min Ho Performs Art Action Without A Stunt ManSeptember 1, 2012 8:42 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer

\'Faith\' Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho showed action acting and eagerness unlike any other.

On the SBS Monday Tuesday drama, 'Faith'(written by Song Ji Na/ produced by Kim Jong Hak & Shin Yong Hwi), Lee Mi Ho showed art action, that one cannot take their eyes off of. On the 6th episode that aired on August 28th, Choi Young(Lee Min Ho), was seen fighting Ki Cheol's soldiers. He uses actions that will make the enemies fall with one hit. As a military professional, he spins around his sword and made viewers enthusiastic.

Making the enemy fall with one kick or punch, small hand movements that overpowers the enemy, and using the sword with swift movements, shows masculinity and powerful action, and it is also called 'art action.'

Like Us on Facebook :     

On the 7th episode of the drama 'Faith,' that is to air on September 3rd, Choi Young and Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun) needs to escape danger, that Ki Cheol put them in. As they try to escape, there will be great action scenes.

The martial arts director of 'Faith' complimented him by saying, "Lee Min Ho's action and eagerness is great. Despite the risk of injury, he performs the action stunts without a stunt man. He is a hard working actor, that works to do it himself. In unexpected situations, even without my orders, he copes with it, with his own reflexes. He was born with athletic skills, and he is greatly showing action."

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.

credits: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5459/20120901/lee-min-ho-performs-art-action-himself.htm

There're lots of news on Faith in the above website. For backdated articles, do click on the above link and browse through them. I only posted the most recent.

Guest farstrep

Made a mistake and double posted. Sorry.

Picture Spam!!! 8-> If the pictures are too big and slowing down the loading of the thread, do inform me and I'll take them down. Is there any way to reduce the size of the pictures?

1346307689_201208301521296020202001_0.jp

New pictures for Epi 7 and thereafter?

movie_image.jpg

I can't wait for Kim Hee Sun to change into this outfit!!! :) Bet Choi Young won't be able to take his eyes off her once she does!!

movie_image.jpg
movie_image.jpg

credits: http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/photoView.nhn?code=80464#

Different faces of Choi Young:

1562393D5040547224D7CC18131E46504074002108C418630B465040746619E43B155BE643504073AD2EED791644914250405438222E78180E3746504054A6161895111D3B405040551114F822

This is the one of the best poses I've seen our would-be great general make since the start of the series!!!! :P

movie_image.jpg185A573E5040DCBC157E4B
2034B146502943C40C6219

credits: blog.daum.net

My favorite artistic pictures (as with the one above):

191931335013151C05754F
192B9C4D503740EB0D1D29

Comic pictures:

1334C13E502C2FEF289F35152D3E3E502C2FEF30EA8A

Thank you @farstrep for all the pictures. :D

Park Se-Young looks so different out of her royal costumes. If the King could see her now, he won't be able to look away. :D
I'm so excited for the new wardrobe change for ES. CY will not be able to take his eyes off her. :))
The new outfit make ES looks more feminine and softer somehow. :x

Guest farstrep

@myphim2009: Park Se Young definitely looks different. When she's in costume, she looks refined and elegant and out of it, looks more adventurous, spunky and more approachable. :)

I wonder how many wardrobe changes there will be for Eun Soo. More, I hope because Kim Hee Sun can carry the fashion very well, being one of the fashion icons in the 90s. The King is undergoing a change in his appearance - hairstyle etc, so will Choi Young be undergoing a costume change? I don't quite like him with the long-haired wuxia look. It looks effeminate.

EDIT: Did you see the rectangular object in the greenish picture in the previous post? It looks like a cellphone. I wonder if it will come into play later in the series. I notice Eun Soo is still carrying her bag wherever she goes.

@rrmski: You're right. Thanks for posting the lyrics. :)

Guest Anomalous

More gifs, I'll put these in spoiler so it will not take forever to load the page. :D

idJOcmXmFNX40.gif

ibnBQO9DOmBeFb.gif

iB3Ewryff1dj4.gif

I simply love these two whenever they are together. So nice to see CY's smiles. :D

iP4zSclBfuAvx.gif

This scene is too funny. These poor bodyguards. :))

@Tinkiebell I also enjoyed those vids, there are fantastic.  :-bd

@Anomalous Thanks for the wonderful gifs! Can't get enough of them. @-)

I've been rewatching some episodes a while back and couldn't stop thinking that KC is such a creep. I mean the only two times he was thinking bout ES was when he was taking a bath. And whilst it might be super relaxing for him and helps think things through but if I were ES I'd run like hell if I knew that there's this crazy guy being naked and imagining things about me while taking a bath. X_X =)) If only it was CY then I'd have no problem with it at all but since it's KC...nah~ ;))

nateko said:
I've been rewatching some episodes a while back and couldn't stop thinking that KC is such a creep. I mean the only two times he was thinking bout ES was when he was taking a bath. And whilst it might be super relaxing for him and helps think things through but if I were ES I'd run like hell if I knew that there's this crazy guy being naked and imagining things about me while taking a bath. =)) If only it was CY then I'd have no problem with it at all but since it's KC...nah~ ;))