About the heaven's door being open once in every 300 years...Actually Hwata must have had a way to open this door or it opens randomly and a lot more often than Jo Il Shin mentioned. It was said that Hwata went to heaven when he was chased by the bad guys that were trying to make him the king's doctor. So it's ok to assume that these guys came to get Hwata on a random day, which resulted in him fleeing to the heaven on that same random day. Then don't you think that it would be too much of a coincidence that the heaven's door happened to be opened on that random day, when Hwata was being chased by those bad guys? That just leaves me with the assumption that this door to heaven opens quite often or that Hwata knew a way to open it.

I guess these are from the upcoming episodes:
uNfRHaSg9cI.jpg

nYjOQq1q-xs.jpg
AREKQNxvmiU.jpg

Credits: Couch Kimchi

Guest myphim

nateko said: About the heaven's door being open once in every 300 years...Actually Hwata must have had a way to open this door or it opens randomly and a lot more often than Jo Il Shin mentioned. It was said that Hwata went to heaven when he was chased by the bad guys that were trying to make him the king's doctor. So it's ok to assume that these guys came to get Hwata on a random day, which resulted in him fleeing to the heaven on that same random day. Then don't you think that it would be too much of a coincidence that the heaven's door happened to be opened on that random day, when Hwata was being chased by those bad guys? That just leaves me with the assumption that this door to heaven opens quite often or that Hwata knew a way to open it.

Guest bridie

myphim2009 said: nateko said: About the heaven's door being open once in every 300 years...Actually Hwata must have had a way to open this door or it opens randomly and a lot more often than Jo Il Shin mentioned. It was said that Hwata went to heaven when he was chased by the bad guys that were trying to make him the king's doctor. So it's ok to assume that these guys came to get Hwata on a random day, which resulted in him fleeing to the heaven on that same random day. Then don't you think that it would be too much of a coincidence that the heaven's door happened to be opened on that random day, when Hwata was being chased by those bad guys? That just leaves me with the assumption that this door to heaven opens quite often or that Hwata knew a way to open it.

Wow you're guys are awesome. At first i thought hwa ta was going to be a fiction figure in this story, but now i doubt it. Maybe he's eun soo collegue @ the hospital or maybe her boss and he's the one who told her to go to that convention :D because somehow he knew what would happen next when eun soo got there..

all of this imagination become wild in my mind. Its like i watch another version of FAITH But with a lot more of CY & ES scene hehehe :D

I am thinking that the portal could open only once a year.  this drama remind me of the manga red river. I want to see CY getting jealous and protective. 
The yoo in history did she die naturally or was she killed? 
depending on the theme song of the drama it kind of tells me if this drama is going to end sadly or happily. ~ i have a feeling CY will let her go so he can do what was said he did in history. it will prob end that way.  ~pray it does not end with a beheading of an old CY.

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title" Lee Min Ho’s Acting Coined “Art Action” halves in unison       August 31, 2012

35hi728.jpg

Lee Min Ho, currently starring in “Faith,” is giving the audience a spectacular show with “art action.”

Broadcasted on August 28, the 6th episode of “Faith” brought great action to the viewers. Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho), uses his own body to skillfully bring down Gi Chul’s soldiers earning much praise.

He knocks down his enemy with a swift roundhouse and slams hard with his bare fists. His ability to beat an enemy with his bare hands embraces masculinity and is quickly being coined as “art action.”

He will have another chance to show his hard work practicing stunts on the next episode as well. Airing on September 3, the 7th episode will have Choi Young fight Gi Chul to get him and Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) out of danger. Many are anticipating what kind of action will be shown.

The action director of “Faith” commented, “Even though there are risks and good chances of injury, Lee Min Ho passionately learns and displays great action foregoing a stunt double.”

“Faith” is broadcasted every Monday and Tuesday from 9:55pm (KST)

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/31/lee-min-ho-kicks-butt/

---------------------------

pallycute posted this news before in page 77 (it's similar but different version of translation), but this news comes with a different pix. 

see you guys soon when I'm done with episodes 3-4 :)

Guest bridie

Seriously all this talk about history CY's wife death or his death is sightly wanting to pusch me down to negativity Land.....i usually never watch a drama that has a possibility of a sad ending ... N-E-V-E-R...
I'm one of those few strong believers that ES and CY will have a HEA...
Yes i know that this drama is sightly based on actual Korean history...When i say..Actual...i mean that yes..
King Gongmin,Princess Nogoog and Choi young did truely exist along with the Goryeo Period. And apparently so did Yoo (even though there isn't much on her (CY wife) ).What one must no forget that this is a fantasy drama...I'm pretty sure CY didn't have magical powers back than ...or that a doctor from the future actually got kidnapped back into past...The fantasy element of this drama makes me believe that as long as there is fantasy there will be a HEA :) 
so guys Positive thinking :D Have faith ^.^
(boy oh boy I'm a gonna be crushed if this does not happen...if it does...This is gonna be my first drama with a sad ending ..nooooo :(

chrissyllee said: I am thinking that the portal could open only once a year.  this drama remind me of the manga red river. I want to see CY getting jealous and protective. 
The yoo in history did she die naturally or was she killed? 
depending on the theme song of the drama it kind of tells me if this drama is going to end sadly or happily. ~ i have a feeling CY will let her go so he can do what was said he did in history. it will prob end that way.  ~pray it does not end with a beheading of an old CY.

@Tinkiebell
    Thank you soo much for that picture :D They are so cute together!!

@rrmski, @Tinkiebell @Kim_Lilly
    Thank you for welcoming me :)

Oh, I'd just like to add, based on what I read about King Gongmin in wiki, he's good at drawing(we all know from the drama) and he even drew a portrait of Queen Noguk titled Portrait of Queen Noguk.  :x

@xXMzSmilesXx
   That information makes the story seems sad, right? Since we know what history tells us.. but it also makes me like this drama more, to see how it will be fleshed out. I would like to see whether they are going to do the 'Gongmin and the boys'... or as some historians argued that that part was a slander to justify the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, and the boys were just bodyguards :)

dnie said: Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum, but i just wanna say that i'm crushing SO BAD on Gongmin and Noguk!! And Ryu Deok Wan is heavenly!! The way he acts, and especially the way that he looks at Noguk is, to me, soul-crushing.. This is like the only second time i'm more obsessed with not the main OTP (i ship them too, i mean Eun Soo is adorbs!!) but the king, oh my, as helpless and as powerless as he is, makes me want to see him more and more..! So, this is a request, if anyone don't mind, to post pics of Gongmin-Noguk, or provide the links to sites that have them.I've gone through google images and this thread but couldn't find them (only the one where they took selca with each other).. Thank you!!

@bobsavero
 Thank you so so much!!! Yeah, it opens at one page, so sad because you spent a lot of time writing the links for me. I really appreciate it!!  :x A question, how do i save the pictures on that site? cuz i don't read koreans and left click doesn't work...

@Kim_Lilly
  Indeed. King Gongmin was a man of many talents-a genius i think. So you know what they say about geniuses-there's a fine line between genius and madness.. :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/6243747/Fine-line-between-genius-and-madness-scientists-find.html

Psychologists have discovered that creative people have a gene in common which is also linked to psychosis and depression.

They believe that the findings could explain why "geniuses" like Vincent van Gogh and Sylvia Plath displayed such destructive behaviour.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh waiting for monday..i'm counting every minute in a hour..~X( ~X( ~X(

i'm keeping my finger crossed while waiting for the moment when Eun soo call Choi young "Young-ah" oh my gosh..
that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute <3