Guest Tinkiebell

porcupine1610 said: oh dont be that persimistic. It's the history, but this a a fantasy drama, everything can happen. I dont know whether they have children or not but in history, of course she is the ancient people in his time. But in this drama, she is the future woman. Maybe they can base on the history to make up a story that Yoo is his love and then she will stay with him in the past and never come back to her future until she died ^^
Just think positively guys. there's still a long road to go for this drama ;):D

Well, I actually don't really care anymore. One thing for sure, I'm not gonna sulk when we don't even know for sure of what's to come. There are endless possibilities of how this story will end. :D  
Whether she dies in the past or goes back to the future, CY would still be lonely either way haha...
But if I had to choose between two theories with equally effective outcome (In both outcomes, CY will end up lonely either way), I prefer to pick the more readable one, which for me, is the one where ES stays in the past where she belongs with the man that she loves.   :) 

Yeah, the InuYasha thing, I mentioned it earlier!!!!!!
In my opinion, it's the BEST ending for our couple *O*
Oh gsh, I'm dazzled, I'm fangirling in silence over this hypotesis here at my job hahahahahahah

@Tinkiebell
Whether she dies in the past or goes back to the future, CY would still be lonely either way haha...

Yeah, right?? :(

Guest porcupine1610

ah and 1 thing more: General Choi not only loved his wife but also  was a very faithful person, after her death, he stay alone for the rest of his life
He decided to devote all his life for the country. Everytime he had a fight with the enemy, he came to visit  his wife's grave. He was a very faithful person :(( :((
And sorry to say that my friend says she is not sure if he had 1 or more wives but for sure he really love Yoo - his wife very muchhhh. Because the history books in the past about him were burned alot, the story about this general's life is not clear

Yeah, y'know... I was wondering how someone so honorable could have a wife and a concubine... mainly someone who spent so many time in war-field.
But then again... women were worth almost nothing back at time, so... =/

But, oh, stop! I'm going crazy with swooning here! My imagination is running wiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllddddddddddddddd~~

8-}

The truth is i prefer to see ES and CY live in the past than in the future, because it will be very funny to see CY teach ES how to do things in that era, i.e learn how to cook for him in goryeo style, since she is going to be his future wife

Guest Tinkiebell

Kim_Lilly

said:

Yeah, right??

:(
Exactly! So, why worry? If it's any consolation, we know that he would find true happiness in ES. And there's a very nice quote by Robert Frost which says:  
"Happiness makes up in Height for what it lacks in Length"
It means that it's not about the amount of time that you're happy, but the quality of how happy you are.
So, I'm fine either way, whether she goes back to "heaven" or dies in the past, she has given him the true meaning of happiness and a reason to live on.
But as I said before, I prefer her to stay back in the past because she gets to stay with the man she loves until the end of her time. It's just more romantic but what can I do? I AM a hopeless romantic.  :x

Guest porcupine1610

OMG SO MANY THING SHE SHARES ME NOWWWWWWWWWW :-O
Now that I will tell you all I know from what my friend tells me:
- Choi Young had a beloved wife (not sure about how many wives he had), her LAST name is Yoo. He loved her very much. she was much younger than him and she wass very beautiful and intelligent. Anytime when he had problems or something like that, he had her to share with. She was very helpful. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life.  - it is not clear that why she died. The history book doesnt have her FIRST name and where her grave is, it's still a mystery. whether she was real in life or not is still a big question because noone find out  where her grave is.maybe it was written in history books but they are burned a lot because  there's a time when he was suspected to be treasonous. :(

Guest Tinkiebell

porcupine1610 said: OMG SO MANY THING SHE SHARES ME NOWWWWWWWWWW :-O
- Choi Young had a beloved concubine, her sur name is Yoo. He loved her very much. she was much younger than him and she wass very beautiful and intelligent. Anytime when he had problems or something like that, he had her to share with. She was very helpful. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life.  - it is not clear that why she died. The history book doesnt have her last name and where her grave is, it's still a mystery. whether she was real in life or not is still a big question because noone find out  where her grave is.maybe it was written in history books but they are burned a lot because  there's a time when he was suspected to be treasonous. :( Hahahaha okay, now I'm confused. Was "Yoo" his wife or concubine?
This reminds me of someone's theory a few page back. That ES will become his wife first and then his concubine later. Why? Because she would go back to the future only to come back again to the past. When she comes back the second time around, she has not aged so it'd be weird for CY to tell everyone that she's the same wife that he had before. And so he decided to make her his concubine.     :))

porcupine1610 said: OMG SO MANY THING SHE SHARES ME NOWWWWWWWWWW :-O
- Choi Young had a beloved concubine, her sur name is Yoo. He loved her very much. she was much younger than him and she wass very beautiful and intelligent. Anytime when he had problems or something like that, he had her to share with. She was very helpful. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life.  - it is not clear that why she died. The history book doesnt have her last name and where her grave is, it's still a mystery. whether she was real in life or not is still a big question because noone find out  where her grave is.maybe it was written in history books but they are burned a lot because  there's a time when he was suspected to be treasonous. :(

Guest myphim

porcupine1610 said: Hi every one here, I've got some old friends in this thread haha, 
Just drop by to share an information on Choi Young's wife:
Her name is Yoo and she is his most beloved wife (not for sure if he had 1 or 2 wives). On history book, it says CY loved his wife very much, they go everywhere with eachother. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life. 
When CY was killed, he was 70 years old. 
Well I think we can dream of the happy ending for this drama. Oh our OTP, I love this honey couple. I hope the PDnim and the writer can make them have a happy  life together.I dont care much about the history, I just wish the best for this perfect couple. awwwww I love them. Love is in the air
:-* :x

Guest Tinkiebell

@Kim_Lilly, I agree with you, it just doesn't fit her character. 
She'd be more like: "Yeah, right... Get over yourself, Psycho! *flips hair*"     :))

Guest porcupine1610

Kim_Lilly said: porcupine1610 said: OMG SO MANY THING SHE SHARES ME NOWWWWWWWWWW :-O
- Choi Young had a beloved concubine, her sur name is Yoo. He loved her very much. she was much younger than him and she wass very beautiful and intelligent. Anytime when he had problems or something like that, he had her to share with. She was very helpful. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life.  - it is not clear that why she died. The history book doesnt have her last name and where her grave is, it's still a mystery. whether she was real in life or not is still a big question because noone find out  where her grave is.maybe it was written in history books but they are burned a lot because  there's a time when he was suspected to be treasonous. :(

Guest porcupine1610

Tinkiebell said: porcupine1610 said: OMG SO MANY THING SHE SHARES ME NOWWWWWWWWWW :-O

Guest myphim

porcupine1610 said: ah and 1 thing more: General Choi not only loved his wife but also  was a very faithful person, after her death, he stay alone for the rest of his life
He decided to devote all his life for the country. Everytime he had a fight with the enemy, he came to visit  his wife's grave. He was a very faithful person :(( :((
And sorry to say that my friend says she is not sure if he had 1 or more wives but for sure he really love Yoo - his wife very muchhhh. Because the history books in the past about him were burned alot, the story about this general's life is not clear

CY lived lonely during the rest of his life,maybe because she left to the future ...but i really hope she choose to be with him...or maybe she goes back ,see her mother and father and she realizes that she misses him so when the door opens again she returns to the past...

Guest myphim

porcupine1610 said: haha it's a pitty my friend is not very much good at Chinese, she is so miserable because of looking up the Chinese dictionary just to help our desire for searching Choi Young's life and his wife  :-B
Haha I feel a bit guilty because I make her miserable. But I'm very excited about the future for our couple. Maybe they will be together until death seperates themoh plz PD and Writer, plz let them happy [-O<

Ok just catched up to everyone's post here ;) Its all awesome :P. I see lots of introductions going on here. I myself am 21years old and I study Architecture. My first drama was Sad Love story with Kim Hee Sun (hence my bias :P), then I watched My name is Kim Sam Soon and got more and more addicted by Korean drama's. My Lee Min Ho bias began in 2009 (my friend introduced me to personal taste) but I really came to like him so much after BOys Over flowers.  

I can't wait for monday, when will we see a jealous CY? I think when he falls in love with ES he will blame himself and feel guilty because he loves another woman other than his first love. I just hope he will not play the noble idiot here and be extra mean towards her and using that Hwa girl as to show her he feels nothing for her. Only a dangerous situation can probably give him senses and confess his feelings for her. Wow I wonder how that moment will be? How will he tell her he loves her?

walkietalkie said:
I'm 29 years old, next month going on 30 (I'm curious to know if I'm the oldest one here? Looks like it?)I live in the Netherlands and I work as an analyst in IT, which is probably quite hard to believe for you girls since I couldn't even post a spoiler tag easily   :))