Guest farstrep

Choi Young: What are you doing?

196C5F3F503C30F605E58B

credits: homoludentic.tistory.com

Eun Soo: No, I was just...

2012082910340472_1_rstarkyj.jpg

credits: pann.news.nate.com

Choi Young: Didn't I warn you to keep your hands off the King's property?

Faith-0068.jpg

credits: asianwiki.com

Choi Young: Then I have no choice but to...

20120831_1346376288_99158100_1.jpg

credits: tvreport.co.kr

Choi Young: Just kidding!! :P

487147_270849553019723_1150112039_n.jpg

credits: http://www.facebook.com/FaithLMH

Choi Young: Now what?!!!!!

2012090101000003300207751.jpg

credits: http://sports.chosun.com

Choi Young: Damn! :(

To honour our swordsmanship talk I made a gif  >:) It's size is according to soompi rules, so if u want feel free to use it ;)2mxjzm0.jpg (size 267x150)
oh, and of course my other "Faith" gif that was previously in my sig:1z6dnb.jpg (size 300x150)

Hello Perveted Faith Girls,
i want to know what is IMJA means? 

here, our King and Queen

28175509-7.jpgtumblr_m8q50kLvDR1ry4o9ro1_500.jpgtumblr_m8f8xq0Ndf1rcoad1o1_500.jpg1335624279_28175212-1.jpg
     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiVkpnkD30jAVtWeUXoKd 
7ba8708285246261d1be04c3a0143414_large.j  gods_quiz_han_1.jpg 

i hope the king will smile in next ep, and become a gorgeous king and the queen too! she must smile. PD nim, please make a kissing scene for them and i hope they become lovely couple like our general CY and ES. 
park-se-young-as-princess-faith-still.jp
#oke, this is the second time i failed make all pic in the spoiler. anyone know why it happen to me?? @-) its alright now. i can hide all pic (but its so difficult to erase <div></div> from source) :(thx @tinkebell and @pallycute :-bd

Guest Tinkiebell

hey @bobsavero, thanks for posting the pics, the actress that plays Noguk is so pretty. Does anyone know how old she is? her dramawiki page doesn't give out that information. I saw her in Love Rain but her character there didn't impress me, so I'm glad she landed on this role as Noguk. Hopefully she'll get more and more recognized in the future. 
I realize that I keep saying this that it's become quite redundant but I just gotta say it again, please don't shoot me: Ryu Duk Hwan is so cute!!  \:D/

Testing.See, you're not the only one who's been having problems with putting on spoilers.Mine keeps showing too. 

So, I just figured it out thanks to the link from @pallycute. This one below works, you have to go on the html mode by clicking on "view source" button (next to the "expand" button) and once  you're in the html mode you have to remove all the <div></div> tags within the spoiler tags. And then it'd work :)

Testing again by removing all the <div></div> tags within the spoiler.

soompi24.png

@pallycute, thanks for the elaborate explanation on the meaning of "Imja", very insightful :)

Guest porcupine1610

Hi every one here, I've got some old friends in this thread haha, 
Just drop by to share an information on Choi Young's wife:
Her last name is Yoo and she is his most beloved wife (not for sure if he had 1 or 2 wives). On history book, it says CY loved his wife very much, they go everywhere with eachother. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life. 
When CY was killed, he was 70 years old. 
Well I think we can dream of the happy ending for this drama. Oh our OTP, I love this honey couple. I hope the PDnim and the writer can make them have a happy  life together.I dont care much about the history, I just wish the best for this perfect couple. awwwww I love them. Love is in the air
:-* :x

Guest Tinkiebell

porcupine1610 said: Hi every one here, I've got some old friends in this thread haha, 
Just drop by to share an information on Choi Young's wife:
Her name is Yoo and she is his ONLY WIFE. On history book, it says CY loved his wife very much, they go everywhere with eachother. However, her life was not long and she died, after her death, CY lived lonely during the rest of his life. 
When CY was killed, he was 70 years old. 
Well I think we can dream of the happy ending for this drama. Oh our OTP, I love this honey couple. I hope the PDnim and the writer can make them have a happy  life together.I dont care much about the history, I just wish the best for this perfect couple. awwwww I love them. Love is in the air
:-* :x @porcupine1610,  OH. MY. SOCKS!!!   :-O   :-O   May I know how did you inquire this information? If this was true, please excuse me  while I go pass out for a second.    \m/   \m/   \m/ 

Guest porcupine1610

@Kim_Lilly and @Tinkiebell: I'm not a Korean but I have a friend who is staying in Korean, this is  real information that she read in history book. it's a pity his wife is mentioned just a little (about 1 page) but He did have only a dear wife and her name is Yoo,he loved her so muchhhhhhhhh  :x :x :x but her life didnt last long, and we dont know why she died.

porcupine1610 said: @Kim_Lilly and @Tinkiebell: I'm not a Korean but I have a friend who is staying in Korean, this is  real information that she read in history book. it's a pity his wife is mentioned just a little (about 1 page) but He did have only 1 wife and her name is Yoo,he loved her so muchhhhhhhhh  :x :x :x but her life didnt last long, and we dont know why she died.

Girls, i found Carry on by ALi lyrics from Jooni

When I see you smiling in the same time as me,

only you are in my eyes.

A day colored by destiny,

it’s like a thousand years have passed.

I only feel you.

Reaching my white skin,

your breath gently permeates.

I must be dreaming every day.

Oh, like a lie,

you come without a word.

From the moment you breathed,

you became my heart.

I want to love and dream with you.

I want to live in your precious arms.

I love you.

You are my destiny.

Oh- carry  on, carry  on, carry  on, carry  on.

I’m falling into the same space as you.

My heart only feels you now.

You keep lingering in my heart.

I can almost touch you if I stretch out my hand.

I only feel you.

Reaching my white skin,

your breath gently permeates.

I must be dreaming every day.

Oh, like a lie,

you come without a word.

From the moment you breathed,

you became my heart.

I love you.

You are my destiny.

Carry on, carry on, carry on, carry on.

I love you.

You who became my heart.

I love you.

You are my destiny.

I love you.

aaa, the lyrics is so deep. :x

I think CY is contradictory person, he was mad to KC for being rude to ES and asked him to address her politely, even prevented the fire girl for being a little bit close to her, but he hurt and twisted ES's arm twice :D , i thought this was quite funny

Guest Tinkiebell

hayuinblue said: maybe she's not dead but back to the future
because it's the right time for her to return
is there any information about their children ?
its gonna be lonely to live alone if there's no children to love
:( Heh, now that you said it, I think it's possible they'd play it out that way... We'll see :)And if they decided to steer it toward that direction, then so be it. As I said before, Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, and I'll just sit back and try to enjoy the ride.   :-bd
I gotta say, that CY's life is pretty damn sad though. 
Well, according to the korean wiki page, CY has a son from his wife. And then he did have a concubine who will give him a daughter. 
 @12blbl He was trying to warn her by doing the tough love thing, trying to scare her, only to have ES retorted back at him that she's not scared that easily.   :))

Guest porcupine1610

hayuinblue said: porcupine1610 said: @Kim_Lilly and @Tinkiebell: I'm not a Korean but I have a friend who is staying in Korean, this is  real information that she read in history book. it's a pity his wife is mentioned just a little (about 1 page) but He did have only 1 wife and her name is Yoo,he loved her so muchhhhhhhhh  :x :x :x but her life didnt last long, and we dont know why she died.

porcupine1610 said: @Kim_Lilly and @Tinkiebell: I'm not a Korean but I have a friend who is staying in Korean, this is  real information that she read in history book. it's a pity his wife is mentioned just a little (about 1 page) but He did have only 1 wife and her name is Yoo,he loved her so muchhhhhhhhh  :x :x :x but her life didnt last long, and we dont know why she died.

Guest porcupine1610

Kim_Lilly said: porcupine1610 said: @Kim_Lilly and @Tinkiebell: I'm not a Korean but I have a friend who is staying in Korean, this is  real information that she read in history book. it's a pity his wife is mentioned just a little (about 1 page) but He did have only 1 wife and her name is Yoo,he loved her so muchhhhhhhhh  :x :x :x but her life didnt last long, and we dont know why she died.

porcupine1610 said: oh dont be that persimistic. It's the history, but this a a fantasy drama, everything can happen. I dont know whether they have children or not but in history, of course she is the ancient people in his time. But in this drama, she is the future woman. Maybe they can base on the history to make up a story that Yoo is his love and then she will stay with him in the past and never come back to her future until she died ^^
Just think positively guys. there's still a long road to go for this drama ;):D