[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest kayana20

I am so glad Yoon-Hee cut his card off. Get a real job Seg-Wang and struggle like real people do.This boy lives off everyone and while he might be a wonderful person he is spoilted and selfish like Mal-Suk who works my last nerve. It's always about her.I just skip all scenes with them because why waste my time watching them when the rest of the family is more interesting then this boring immature couple.Now all I know is I need Yi-Sook to realize she is gorgeous and a women who deserves a future, family, and marriage to Jae-yong.Her family really scarred  her but she holds no hate towards them because she understand that losing Terry made them lose a part of themselves.I think she feels she isn't good enough for Jae-Yong and will disappoint him when he loves the ground she walks on and who she genuinely is.Also he is a pain at times and just is embarrassing as a boyfriend at times too.So cute! I am glad the dad approved of her but will she finally take his marriage proposal when he asks bcause we know he is going to do it in style. After all he has been wanting to do it since day one.Sad this is the last weekend for such an amazing drama.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manquant

Having really high expectations for the last two episodes. Writer-nim, I know you'll wrap it all up well, just make sure to leave no loose ends, okay? May all the couples end well and grievances be over so that the Bang family really be the stroke of good luck in Yoonhee and Terry's life.  ;;)

MS and SW are the babies of both families and have been spoiled rotten. Neither of them have shown any growth or maturity. SW is pushing MS in his families faces. What did he expect would happen when he brought MS over to their house.  Because she's acting nice now because she's his girlfriend so everything she said about them and did to YH would just disappear. She got what she deserved. The shoe was on the other foot and she was hurt by it. She got a taste of her own medicine. Also SW seems to always have to remind her of her manners and behavior. So is she doing this for him or for herself to become a better person.  SW is going away for 2 years. If they love each other that much then they can wait to get married. Their wanting to get married before he goes away shows their imaturity. Neither one of them has a pot to richard simmons in or a window to throw it out of. Neither of them are independent. They both depend on their families in some way. The separation would be good for them. They both need to mature as individuals before they can be a mature couple.

There are a lot of people who like the MS and SW couple. I hope the writer does not do fan service for this couple with them getting married.

My favorite couple is YS and JY. They are so cute together. YS is so used to not getting love and attention that when it's right in front of her she does not trust it or believe it. She's scared and thinks she's not good enough for him. She has not discovered her self worth yet and to JY nothing and no one matters but her.

IISook does not  trust love either right now. She was cut down and hurt so deeply she didn't have any self esteem or self worth. Her belief in YB as a singer not only made him believe in himself again but it brought out something in her that she never knew she had. That she's a smart, and competent person. YB loves her and sees what a treasure she is. I  hope they bring back the ex-husband so that he can see just what he threw away. What he left his wife for is what she has now.  She's making money, has status, is successful and being loved for the person she is.  

@monalisa, The only thing we have been shown about NNG and the mistress is that he told II Sook that he was done with the mistress and he wanted to get back with her. He might me lying.  The mistress is probably done with his cheating butt. There's no way he would willingly give up the lifestyle the mistress is providing. .

Guest kayana20

I think YS will be the bride in the end if Jae-yong has anything to say about it. I want to livestream this before work does anyone have links.I am sad this ends tomorrow. I grew to love half the family in this drama.

Guest kayana20

And she kissed him which he was going all crazy over the next day. YS is seeing herself through his eyes now and I was dying when she tried to drag him from the family dinner. OMG who was annoyed with Mal-Sook? That one needs to stop she is a totally different case from Yi-Sook. Both Jae-Yong and Yi-Sook work for their money not freeload off of other people and they aren't rude to people if they don't like them they just deflect them.I was cracking up with Terry and Yoon-Hee when the mom shut her down.If you want a fancy wedding at first you have to earn it and deserve it like Yi-Sook. I so want a time jump to see babies too. 

Guest manquant

Wait. Last night's episode was too good. I'm all in for a great ending, I can sense it.
But I want to clarify something .. Why can't the Terry-Yoonhee couple adopt Jihwan? What happened? Thanks.

kayana20 said: And she kissed him which he was going all crazy over the next day. YS is seeing herself through his eyes now and I was dying when she tried to drag him from the family dinner. OMG who was annoyed with Mal-Sook? That one needs to stop she is a totally different case from Yi-Sook. Both Jae-Yong and Yi-Sook work for their money not freeload off of other people and they aren't rude to people if they don't like them they just deflect them.I was cracking up with Terry and Yoon-Hee when the mom shut her down.If you want a fancy wedding at first you have to earn it and deserve it like Yi-Sook. I so want a time jump to see babies too. 

I wondering too.... why can't they adopt JW? 
I love YB proposal to IS... She need to know she so much worth that YB saw in her... Technically IS is YB savior, vice versa.... IS come to YB life when he in the bottom of his singer career. help him to know that he love to sing more than his pride... support him to stand up again...Again YB come to IS life when she just divorce and need something in her life... She have nothing in her life but through YB she start to live for herself again.... not as someone mother and wife... 

Guest kayana20

I found a good link on wubisheng to watch the last 5 minutes and Terry and Yoon-Hee get their fondest wish of all and I think the adoption went through with Jihwan. They looked so happy but they had a family race and they beat the mom. Yay am I wrong to be happy that they won as a family over her. The husband got it because that's their first family event but his wife was mad till she realized their a family so for them winning was more about them doing something as a unit. Also Jae-Yong and Yi-Sook got married and she looked absolutely gorgeous! Lol just look at semi-fly picture I know he was suffocating everyone with his love. I am sorry he is hilarious expressing affection. Thank you Yanki222 I got up too late but caught the ending clip. And thank goodness too because Mal-Sook didn't get married yaya.More happened but I missed it all. I hope to see you all on more family threads I am hooked again.  I am hopping on May Queen fulltime starting today since KJW is back. Lastly a family is the most dysfunctonal unit but it's one with love and understanding no matter what. That's what I got from this drama.

Guest doriemee

Love Love the YS-JY couple! I'm glad that the series ended. I get to spend more time studying now that I don't have a weekend addiction, but I'll definitely miss the heartwarming family  :)>-

Guest manquant

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Super love the ending. Glad writernim gave such a balanced exposure to all the cast's storylines. I was such a fangirl screaming at the  heartwarming YiSook-JaeYong wedding and all the happenings. This last episode was too good to be true, it was a mix of elements from the first episode and of the recent episodes and of course, the quirkiness of Yoonhee never fades. The Kim Seung Woo cameo was another bonus, I had a good laugh with his reappearance. I'll surely miss watching this on weekends, at least I've saved all of semi-fly's vids, I can do occasional marathons. MHGAF jjang!  ^:)^

Such a beautiful wedding. The right two got married. As usual MS couldn't let the day be about YS. She had to also have her makeup done too. MS nor SW got their way this time. They still weren't able to get approval to get married. I can't wait to see the last 2 eps again with subs. I think SW was trying to blackmail his sister-in-law into being on his and MS's side.

JY was so excited on their honeymoon he had a nose bleed. YS must have told him since his nose was bleeding they would have to wait for their first night. When he blew that tissue out his nose and tried to grab YS, I almost fell off my chair laughing. Those two were just too cute together.

Archived