[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

^

Fan account is confirmed to be fake. Please don't spread this stuff around anymore to keep the controversy alive. Right now it's better to lay low because blowing things up (Chinese fans have confirmed that it really isn't that much of a big deal) and continuing the attacks geared towards China/the Chinese celebs will make it hard for EXO-M to advance into the Chinese market (not to mention extremely painful for the Chinese members to witness). One international fan attacked a Chinese senior and in return was reminded of the fact that EXO-M lipsynced during the performance. Lipsyncing is prohibited by law in China and considered a big NO NO in the Chinese music industry. So please, for the sake of EXO-M, stop adding oil to the fire.

Guest duh123

^

Fan account is confirmed to be fake. Please don't spread this stuff around anymore to keep the controversy alive. Right now it's better to lay low because blowing things up (Chinese fans have confirmed that it really isn't that much of a big deal) and continuing the attacks geared towards China/the Chinese celebs will make it hard for EXO-M to advance into the Chinese market (not to mention extremely painful for the Chinese members to witness). One international fan attacked a Chinese senior and in return was reminded of the fact that EXO-M lipsynced during the performance. Lipsyncing is prohibited by law in China and considered a big NO NO in the Chinese music industry. So please, for the sake of EXO-M, stop adding oil to the fire.

lipsyncing is so common in the chinese music industry. i haven't updated myself on the drama yet but i just had to response to that part. let's not forget for exo's labelmates, they always lipsynced for their performances except for their ballads. they were NEVER flamed for it.

Guest taekou

Can someone give me the exact dates and shows where the boys will be performing live again??

ahhhh i can't wait to see them again. :wub: :wub:

Guest AoiAi

^

Where is the confirmation that the fan account is fake?

-------

The songs are so beautiful. *_____*

I really hope Exo M will not have any more issues. They don't deserve to have to deal with all of these things.

Guest taekou

the full audio of their songs : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/04/audio-exo-releases-first-ep-mama.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(CR) Dkpopnews.net :wub::lol::D:w00t::wub:

Exo-KI

너의 세상으로 (Angel) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dLMSXOCo58c

Machine -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cu5AZvqfrE8

두개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Two Moons) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=53rEoRejwiE

Exo-M

你的世界 (Angel) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITDHKT-bD8&feature=player_embedded#!

Machine -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn0SWIP6fGU&feature=player_embedded

双月之夜 (Two Moons) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiaKkjT8U8&feature=player_embedded

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

why does Kai look like he's always half asleep? hahahahah

and soo, EXO-M will only be promoting in CHina? while EXO-K mainly focus on Korea? or will there be a time where they will come together?? 

I feel bad for EXO-M.  i thought people know they are chinese. lolololol. But it's okay. Newbies always have a hard time in the industry, especially since SM Entertainment doesn't have much power in China.  Best of luck to them! I like their song =]

lipsyncing is so common in the chinese music industry. i haven't updated myself on the drama yet but i just had to response to that part. let's not forget for exo's labelmates, they always lipsynced for their performances except for their ballads. they were NEVER flamed for it.

exo's labelmates rarely lipsynch with exception of the group that is as big as exo,and at the time there were times that they HAVE to lipsynch bcoz there were not enuff mic and stuff~ but the recent groups that hav debuted rarely lipsynch unless there are conditions that doesnt allow them to,like health issues or audio n stuff~even then,they were very much flamed for it~ which made me surprised at WHY the heck SM made them lipsynch on their LONG awaited debut? anyone knows exactly why they are lipsynching?`i mean i get the exo-m boys that lipsynch coz its common in china to lipsynch but its not in korea,and coming frm SM artists? its just a huge dissapointment~

i loved their song,their concept and looked forward for their live stage,but instead SM gives us lipsynching~

Guest Smabi

Hello!

I'm a new here. EXO really impressed me. Their concepts is fantastic. It's like a fairy_action tales.

Ah, I have a curiousity 'bout the meaning of "-M" in EXO-M, and "-K" in EXO-K. Can you explain it for me, thank you  so much in advanced.

I've watching the official MV. According to what I see, EXO have six pairs: D.O_Chen (Lighting) ; Se Hun_TAO ; Baek Huyn_LAY ; Chris_Chan Yeol (Fire); Su Ho_Xiumin (Water); KAI_Lu Han. Is it right? ^^ I'm also want to know their power too. hahaha, It's sooo interesting!!!

EXO fighting!!! You guys so DAEBAK!!!

Guest taekou

exo's labelmates rarely lipsynch with exception of the group that is as big as exo,and at the time there were times that they HAVE to lipsynch bcoz there were not enuff mic and stuff~ but the recent groups that hav debuted rarely lipsynch unless there are conditions that doesnt allow them to,like health issues or audio n stuff~even then,they were very much flamed for it~ which made me surprised at WHY the heck SM made them lipsynch on their LONG awaited debut? anyone knows exactly why they are lipsynching?`i mean i get the exo-m boys that lipsynch coz its common in china to lipsynch but its not in korea,and coming frm SM artists? its just a huge dissapointment~

i loved their song,their concept and looked forward for their live stage,but instead SM gives us lipsynching~

I think SM made them lipsync so that their debut will look and sound great. A lot of pressure is on EXO since their teasers were so awesome. People expect them to do real great on their debut. And since their debut song has a lot of dancing, it'll be hard to catch up with their singing, not that their singing will be bad, but their singing will not be AS good as the ones in the studio version of the songs. So, i think SM let them lip sync to let fans get a preview on how they are on stage so that next time, on their live stage, people's super high expectations of them will not put that much pressure.

that's just m opinion.

anyway, i really love them! i hope they release the full audio of Baby Don't Cry

Guest xAriEllePhilia

I hope these boys will be successful like most SM artists, so far loving their ENTIRE album

Even though the boys had a tough time for their debut stage, their fanchants were still amazing (even for exo-m)

.gif of EXO's cute fail when they introduced themselves as group (not in sync) @ Showcase in Korea :P

2hx97r6.gif

Credits: Oumae25 - Youtube)

Guest kitkatz23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WRixQJdjzKE

They got dissed but still gave these people a 90 degrees bow.

*quoted image*

huneyboyy@tumblr

:I just hope you can spend a minute reading this.

To my lovely exotics,

Just in case you don’t know what has happened. EXO-M was teased (at least in my opinion they were doing so) by some Chinese senior singers in the ceremony tonight.

They were standing alongside with EXO-M on the stage. A Chinese band first exclaimed that they will support local groups forever. Then another duet group praised a Chinese boy band called MIC by saying MIC can surely surpass Korean groups.

With members from both China and Korea, EXO-M members were very embarrassed. Obviously Kris, Tao, Lu Han and Lay understood all their words. But they still smiled and shown respect. Lu Han even sang a few lines from a song composed by the duet group.

Please, they need our great support! We have to show them how huge EXO-M can be, and make those guys feel ashamed of what they had said.

Of course, EXO-K worths our support as well. xp

I love you EXO and EXOTICS!

Btw can you kindly reblog or like to show your love to EXO-M please?

English sub of the whole EXO-M debut controversy incident

Please read the uploader's description. Support the boys, but don't go bashing other groups.

Hello!

I'm a new here. EXO really impressed me. Their concepts is fantastic. It's like a fairy_action tales.

Ah, I have a curiousity 'bout the meaning of "-M" in EXO-M, and "-K" in EXO-K. Can you explain it for me, thank you  so much in advanced.

the -M is for exo-MANDARIN and -K is for exo-KOREAN

Guest lolly88

[FAN ACCOUNT] 120408 EXO-K Inkigayo debut pre-recording

I’m sorry if this has any mistakes! I had two hours of sleep and we spent 16 hours at Inkigayo >< I tried to remember details about the random little things the members did so you could hopefully get a better glimpse at their personalities (which I’m still not even sure of myself) But anyways here it goes:

My friends and I left our dorm at 5am for Inkigayo. But apparently some fans had even come the night before and camped out

Since EXO-K’s album hasn’t come out yet there was no priority in line. So it was basically first come first serve. We were around #150. But apparently over 400 fans signed up! But in the end I think there was a little over 300 of us. The staff gave each of us a mini poster, a copy of the fanchants, and a balloon. Apparently the color of the balloon is called Pearl Terra cotta? Or something like that? I’m not sure whether it’s going to be the official color though.

At around 9am they let us in for the pre-recording of MAMA. When the members came out they first did their introduction and then immediately got into position. Since they are rookies they have to work hard and not mess around or the PD and other staff might get irritated. I felt bad because at the beginning of the MAMA choreography they are >< You could tell it was hard for them because they would start to lift up to relieve the pressure >< finally the PD told them they could relax for a moment. They stretched out a little but basically still kept in position. They were extremely professional throughout the entire day. Even though fans would scream their names and yell things at them they did not turn around or acknowledge any of it. This is very important as a rookie group. Once they’re more well established they can be more playful on stage. I can’t wait for that!^^ They got through another flawless performance ( the only reason they did so many takes was so the cameramen could get different angles or they wanted to change the lighting).

They then turned to us and said their group introduction one more time and then waved as they left. Baekhyun was once again close behind Kai and as they were almost out of sight I saw Baekhyun tap Kai on the butt keke. It was around 10:15 by this time so they had spent about an hour performing MAMA. After this we had to go back outside and wait for the History pre-recording at 12:30pm. When it got closer to 12:30 the staff moved the line to the front door. The building is somewhat hard to explain but there are these windows that are semi-tinted. They cover a staircase and some sort of lounge area but you can still see in. We were standing waiting to get in when some of the girls started to scream and were pointing at the window.

At first I didn’t really pay attention because we had seen EXO walk down the staircase already. But then I heard someone mention Onew’s name. SHINee has always been my all time favorite group (just in case you didn’t already know lol) and Onew is my ultimate bias! So I quickly moved to get a better look but by then no one was at the window. I moved back to my spot and tried not to feel upset about missing him. But then a few minutes later they started screaming again. So once again I quickly moved to get a better look. There was Onew sitting on the floor staring out the window waving and smiling brightly! He was only a couple floors above us so he was really close! He looked so happy and started pumping his hands in the air^^ He was just like a child lol. He made sure to take the time and look at each one of us and smile and wave! I was so happy!! Next Kibum popped up with his bright blonde hair, he also waved at everyone but left much quicker than Onew.

We were then let back into the studio for EXO-K’s performance of History. I was a little dismayed because they had started before we had come in so everyone quickly ran to their seats. They did an amazing job as usual and then quickly left the stage. One funny thing I noticed about Kai is that he would always lower his jacket to expose his shoulders as he was leaving the stage rather than waiting until he was out of sight lol. Anyways, I was sitting right next to the entrance stairway by the corner of the studio. While we were waiting I was looking at the staff and security guards who were speaking on the stairs when suddenly something blonde caught the corner of my eye. I turned slightly and to my shock Jonghyun and Key were standing at the back. When they saw I had noticed them they quickly put their fingers to their lips and motioned me to stay quiet. I quietly turned back around. I then whispered to my friend and she slightly turned and saw them and then turned back to the front. We didn’t want to ruin them being there by making a commotion so we continued to stay calm and face forward (even though Jonghyun was in a sleeveless shirt and Key looked absolutely flawless!). But unfortunately some other fan noticed and started screaming and then they all started screaming. So Key and Jonghyun had to immediately exit the studio.

EXO then came back out and got into position. Just like MAMA this choreography starts out with their backs to us. So while they were waiting for the staff to get ready we watched Kai poke Sehun in the back. Sehun didn’t respond so Kai did it again. Once again Sehun didn’t respond. So then Kai began repeatedly poking him in the back until he finally turned and looked at him (who is really the youngest here?? lol). Also, the History performance included confetti falling on them. So Chanyeol, who was in the middle, suddenly lifted his hands to brush confetti out of Baekhyun and Suho’s hair at the same time. It was so adorable. He did it a couple of times before takes. I wondered why he was the only one who kept doing it when I realized that he’s the only one who could see the top of their heads! LOL

Later on Kai also began picking confetti out of D.O.’s hair too. Anyways, they once again started performing History for the second time. I tried to concentrate on the performance but at the same time I was a little sad that Jonghyun and Key wouldn’t get to watch. I slightly turned one more time just to see if maybe they snuck back in while the fans were busy watching the performance and they had! Jonghyun was singing along to the song! It was so cute! I then turned back around and watched the rest of the performance. At the end I saw Jonghyun clap and make the fighting pose for them. Then he and Key waved at us and left. I was so happy to see them supporting EXO^^ Afterwards EXO performed History two more times if I remember correctly, so a total of four. All the members waved at us as they exited the stage. Kai seemed like he was in pain ;~; But he still made sure to wave continuously at the fans before he went out of sight and bowed deeply to all the staff^^

cr: via: http://peacelovekpop.tumblr.com/ and http://dstmaye.tumblr.com/

Maybe it's because in the case of EXO's labelmates, things never came that far to actually result in the matter being brought up or into a penalty for lipsyncing. EXO-M lipsynced during their debut performance at the biggest music awards show in China, while all the other present artists sung live (correct me if I'm wrong). Because some of EXO-M's fans went mad and started bashing Chinese artists due to the "controversy", EXO-M's lipsyncing act was brought up. I seriously hope this won't affect their career in China because they worked so hard for their debut stage. Of course, I also hope that the Chinese authority keeps its eyes closed for this time and not fine EXO-M.

Where is the confirmation that the fan account is fake?

I got it from the original source tieba(.)baidu(.)com/p/1502648625?pn=1

Because the fan account is fake, netizens have requested to close the thread so it's no longer available. Netizens discovered the IP of the "fan" and confirmed that he/she could have never been there.

Guest LoveYunhO

are there DL links of Exo M and Exo K debut performances?

Can someone PM me the links please?

Thank You

i don't care any controversy or critism against EXO

all i know it that i support both team..

the only thing that not perfect is that they split 6-6 when i want 12 to perform together forever...

if u look their showcase when they perform 12 member..it look AWESOME...same feeling when i saw SUJU first performance..

12 element become 1

060036.jpg

now we only can saw them reunited performance in sm concert and showcase (exo member said that)