[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest loverry_sweet

anyone planning to go to SMTOWN concert on MAY20th ?

I want to go so badly but I don't have anyone to go with :(

so I'm looking for someone I can go with from LA

so yeah...... :(

Guest lolly88

Baekhyun and sehun can see baekhun patting sehun head and touching his hair

m9votc.jpg

14k9wl5.jpg

35bzh2q.jpg

EXO K Signature, Who can you recognize hehe

sehun handwriting looks like a kid

2e0k3rt.jpg

Guest 1707NA

tumblr_m1zqqrno431rrt2dgo1_400.jpg

EXO-K's Signature (cr:tagged)

[FANACCNT] 120331 EXO SHOWCASE IN SEOUL - FULL This experience was overall amazing and absolutely fantastic. The boys showed both fierce and cute sides to them. Most of the fans were K-ELF, including myself. It was a stadium packed full of excitement and laughter (I also noticed that Leeteuk had a certain fondness for Kai, haha)… Enjoy!

Well, let’s begin with this. I applied with a good feeling but no expectations of me being accepted. Of course, I was ecstatic when I found out that of the 8,000 people who applied for EXO’s showcase, my application was one of the 2,000 to be accepted. SM sent out invites to all the chosen applicants at 8AM on Friday morning. I was sent two texts. The first one said:

[EXO SHOWCASE] You are invited!!^^

Name/xx Eunha

Number/1493

Friend’s Number/1494 

The second text:

[EXO SHOWCASE] Please check EXO’s homepage for the details!

Immediately I went to EXO-K’s homepage and clicked on News & Notice. On that page SM explained the process - at 3 to 3:50 fans were to wait in line and check in. Our tickets were the texts we received from SM. At 4 we would be let into the venue, and at 5 the show would start.

My friend and I got to the Olympic Hall a little past 3PM. Little did we know that we might as well had went at 3:30PM because it wasn’t first come first serve - it was according to our number. So out of 2,000 people we were 1,493. At the entrance of the hall was a large banner:

tumblr_m1suw9UrnD1qgbm1k.jpg

There were four lines with signs in front of them: 1~500, 501~1000, 1001~1500, 1501~2000. So my friend and I stood in the 1001~1500 line. We were near the end, of course, and impatiently waited for 4PM to come. IT WAS SO COLD. We had to stay out there for an hour, and the cold was unbearable. D;

At around 3:50PM, I received another text from SM:

[EXO SHOWCASE] Everyone invited will be let in at 4!!

However, we weren’t let in at 4PM. Once it reached 4:20PM my friend got so impatient she went up to one of the workers and asked what was going on. He said that something went wrong inside, he didn’t know by when it would fixed.

Well, after standing outside for more than an hour, at 4:30PM people were let in. It took a while, since there were only two workers at the front checking for our text messages. And although my friend and I were number 1493 - we were somehow pushed towards the stage. We were sitting at the way left towards the front. There was also something on the screen:

tumblr_m1s0r6C0sb1qgbm1k.jpg

SHINee was also near us. They were sitting towards the middle, though. Everyone took pictures and such. Hyoyeon was also sighted at the showcase alongside SM the Ballad’s Jino. Oh, and everyone in the stadium got a glow stick and a little program.

tumblr_m1s0paUFy21qgbm1k.jpg

I have two glow sticks, and I’ll do a giveaway for the second one (alongside a signed bigbang cd + kyuhyun autograph so please wait for that). At 5:30 PM the show started. But the funny thing was… EXO-K came on stage at the wrong time XD A VCR of all the members in History showed up, and EXO-K stood at the far left of the stage. Everyone started screaming and the boys were faced away from the audience, however you could see them looking to their left at someone. It was a backstage worker who was telling them to come back XD

The following VCR was this little mythical story on how “EXO Planet came to be”. Halfway through this, EXO-K went back up on stage again and took their positions. Once they did, everyone started screaming. I think their timing was wrong again, because they were standing up on stage, facing away from the audience, not doing anything for a really long time lol.

The first song EXO performed was History. EXO-K started the first half, then the light switched over to EXO-M. Towards the end they danced and sang together in Korean (since it was a Korean showcase after all). After this, the group did their intro: “We are ONE!” However they messed up, so they did it again XD

Then the stage turned black again, and onto the stage came a guy in a black tuxedo… Leeteuk! Since most of the stadium was K-ELF, everyone cheered really loud and were surprised.

Then Leeteuk started to talk about EXO (he said he studied EXO a lot before hosting). He said that, of course, there was an EXO-M and an EXO-K. He explained that at the same time, same venue, same country EXO was making their debut together. He said that the first performance would be Kai. After a little VCR of all his teasers, Kai came onto the stage and did a performance to the same song. Right after was Tao, who showed his martial arts moves. Luhan, Xiu Min and Lay did a powerful trio dance. They all wore gold and silver.

Then on the screen came a VCR showing EXO-K VS EXO-M. Luhan and Chen sang Baby Don’t Cry, they went against D.O and Baekhyun who sang What Is Love. Then Chanyeol and Kris went up against each other in a rap battle during Two Moons as Lay and Kai danced. The EXO-K VS EXO-M segment finished with Sehun and Kai’s incredibly powerful performance to Time Control.

After these performances, Leeteuk came on stage. All twelve boys followed, and Leeteuk said that since learning all of Super Junior’s names was difficult due to there being so many members, they would memorize names later lol. Then all twelve boys sat in a row, with Leeteuk standing. Seeing this, Kris brought Leeteuk a chair. Leeteuk thanked him and the crowd squealed, haha. Then Leeteuk said, “Now the Q&A session!” He then went up to Suho and told him that he must follow a pledge as leader of EXO, “Repeat after what I say… Hold your hand up!” Suho held his hand up in pledge.

“I, Suho, pledge to protect EXO and treat beautiful fans without lies and just sincerity; and we will answer every question honestly.” It was a bit of a tongue twister so Suho had a bit of a hard time in the middle lol.

The boys then moved onto questions, which the boys were a bit shy in answering XD They kept trying to hide their faces and stuttered a lot because they were so nervous. It was adorable! All questions were on screen (since they were Youtube submissions).

(in Korean) Hello, I am a fan from France. Where in the world would EXO like to perform?

For some reason, fans were giggling, and to this Leeteuk said, “Don’t laugh!” which caused more laughter (the way he said it in Korean was funny, haha). When the fan finished asking her question, Leeteuk pointed out, “She’s a foreigner!” and everyone laughed because of course they knew she was a foreigner XD “And she’s someone who speaks Korean so well.”

Chanyeol was the first to respond. He said, “Although being in this showcase is so great, I also want to go to France and meet fans all around the world. Suho added that he was willing to go and find every fan, wherever they were!

Please talk about your dorm life, who’s the member that brings joy to everyone?

A few of the EXO members began to giggle with one another. It was funny because Leeteuk scolded the audience not to laugh, but even EXO couldn’t contain their giggles. Baekhyun was definitely the most outgoing member. He jumped straight into the subject of showers. He said that after every practice/rehearsal, him and Sehun would shower together. With this he quickly added, “Don’t think of it weirdly!” He also said that three to five years later, EXO would probably appear in a commercial. He said that in order to prepare for this he practices in the mirror. Then he quickly said, “Want to see an example?”

Baekhyun then tried to show a sexy side to himself (Leeteuk was giggling) and said that as he goes out of the bathroom, he would hang a towel next to a mirror and then say to the mirror (as if he’s on a towel commercial), “Hm… Today… Should I use the yellow towel?”

Leeteuk then asked if Baekhyun was the one who made the members happy, and he said, “Ah yes - me, Chanyeol and Sehun are the mood makers of the dorm.”

Hello, I am a fan from Norway. What has been your most memorable moment since training?

Kris said that today (the day of the showcase) was the most memorable, and filming the teasers.

Hello, I am a fan from China. What do you do during your free time and how are the dorm rooms split?

The funniest part was this (I was laughing so hard). Lay offered to answer the question. He said that Kris, Xiu Min and Luhan shared a room while himself and Chen shared one. Tao lived alone because there was no space. Since Tao wasn’t that good in Korean, he was a bit shy. He said that due to him being the maknae he lived alone, and Leeteuk asked, “Can I visit you?” There was no response from Tao (he didn’t hear it XD) and Leeteuk added, “Hahaha, sorry ^^;”

Then Leeteuk asked, “Who hates cleaning the dorm? So, this member is dirty and doesn’t like cleaning, please point to him… One, two, three!”

No one pointed to anyone. Leeteuk seemed surprised, “You’re all clean?!” One of the members said, “We like to clean.” The crowd responded, “Yeah right~” Leeteuk added, “Well then next time I’ll seek out your dorm and put up a picture of it on Twitter and decide.” haha XD

Hello, I am a fan from Indonesia. Which member has the most different personality?

No one wanted to answer this question so Leeteuk picked Suho. He was still a bit awkward and said slowly, “I guess Tao because he looks really fierce but other than what people would think, he’s full of aegyo.”

The fans then started to chant, “Show us! Show us!” Leeteuk heard this and asked, “Would you like to see Tao’s aegyo?”

“YES!”

“…The next question will demand this so please wait for it.” (LOL SPOILER)

Then Leeteuk said, “When I first met Eunhyuk I thought that he would leave SM in three months-” Everyone laughed at this. “Is there a member in EXO that made you feel like this? Yes or no?”

There was a mixed chorus of “Yes” and “No”. Leeteuk was a bit confused so he repeated, “Yes? No?”

Then a member said, “No. No one.” The fans responded, “Eh!” which is kind of like, “Yeah right~” XD Then Leeteuk continued, “When I first met Siwon he was so handsome that people wanted to get to know him, is there a member in EXO like that? Yes? No?” (the fans were laughing because Leeteuk brought up Super Junior a lot lol).

Then Baekhyun responded, “Yes, there is. When I first met Kris he looked like Siwon to me. I really wanted to be close to him.”

Then Suho added, “For me, EXO-M’s Luhan. I fell for him the first time I met him.” Then suddenly Kai said, “Ah…” Because he didn’t speak at all until that moment, Leeteuk commented, “Everyone don’t you like Kai?”

“Yes~”

“I like him too~”

Kai was laughing and then said, “I would say Sehun. When I first met him three years ago I never found him to be so good looking, only until later did I realize.”

Hello, I am a fan from China. Which member likes to do aegyo?

Immediately Suho said, “For me, Tao.”

Xiu Min said, “For me, the maknaes Sehun and Kai really like to do aegyo.” Leeteuk then tried to hype up the crowd by saying, “Alright then, we’ll start with Tao. A cute pose, please! Three, two, one!” And then Tao (he was so incredibly shy, it was adorable) did a little “bboing~bboing~”

Leeteuk then went to Sehun, “Maknae… Age?”

“19.” Sehun responded (his voice is low and sexy).

Sehun was super reluctant alongside Kai, and when Leeteuk asked if he was ready, he had an expression of “lord help me” XD Sehun did a “bboing-” then he broke down and started to laugh. Leeteuk moved onto Kai, who only laughed. Then Leeteuk made him try again, but all he did was the bboing~bboing~ motion (without the sound).

Hello, I am a fan from Holland. Are there any fun and interesting things EXO do together?

Xiu Min said, “Well, we often use fun nicknames. For example Kai, we call him Black Jong. And… He’s cute. It’s because his real name is Jongin and he is really tan, therefore Black Jong.”

Leeteuk then asked, “Are there any other members with nicknames?”

Xiu Min thought for a second, “Hmm… The member at the very end, over there - Kris! We call him leader (in Chinese).”

Hello, I am a fan from Russia. EXO has popularity amongst non-Asian fans. How does the group feel about this?

Leeteuk chose Kris (he called him by his nickname lol, “Leader Kris, what are your feelings on this?”) Kris responded, “My feelings are… Yes.” The fans and Leeteuk laughed because he didn’t understand the question; everyone thought he was so cute XD Kris apologized too, and he was blushing.

When he finally understood the question, Kris said, “I like it a lot, right now.” The EXO-M leader added, ”My Korean isn’t that good so I don’t know how to express my happiness well.”

Leeteuk then said, “In moments like these, all you have to say is this.. jjang!”

Kris, “You’re all jjang! Jjang!”

Leeteuk finished, “That was the end of Q&A. Now EXO will be performing for you all. Sehun, what song would this be?”

Sehun replied, “It already came out in the teasers: Into Your World.”

Then Leeteuk went offstage and EXO got into their places. The group sang the Korean version of Into Your World together. It was amazing. You can hear the recorded song here. All members participated in this song together inline_photo.png?2

After the performance, everything went black and Leeteuk was on stage again. He said, “You will all support EXO, right?”

“Yes~”

“Uh…could you support Super Junior too?” Since most of the audience was ELF, everyone was screaming XD

Leeteuk continued, “To be honest, when Super Junior first debuted TVXQ gave us a lot of strength, and because they gave us strength… Today I also want to be a sunbae that gives EXO strength. And now, the long awaited title song will be performed! It’s called… MAMA.”

He then said, “The boys are changing, so… I guess I have to kill time… Um, well, wait… You didn’t know about the title, huh?”

“Yes…”

“I was the one that gave it away, huh?”

“Yes…”

“I’m in trouble…” Then he said after a pause, “Ah, I didn’t tell you RIGHT? *wink wink*”

“You didn’t tell us~”

“I didn’t tell you?”

“Yes~”

“Okay good~ Are the boys ready now? - Now everyone, the group you have been waiting so long for: EXO and their title song!”

Leeteuk ran off stage and the screen played the MAMA music video. After the music video finished playing, EXO came on stage and danced to MAMA together. It was one of the most powerful performances I had ever seen. The boys were crying as they performed. After the performance, EXO came on stage and stood in a line. They said, “We are ONE!” Although they are super in sync with their dances, they weren’t very together with their intro XD They were still getting used to it. Suho took the mic and said, “First of all, because this many fans came we are so touched. Thank you so much. Starting today, in both Korea and China…” Suho choked and he was crying. The other members looked over at him in concern. “Also, we will continue to do our best. Going forth we will love our fans. Tomorrow at the Chinese Showcase we will do well. Thank you!” The rest of EXO yelled, “Thank you!” and bowed/waved to fans.

(cr:sehunbiased_ )

tumblr_m1xyhzrLSI1qb8suzo1_500.png

We are One. We are EXO (cr:creepykyu)

tumblr_m1zrg2NBrW1rp5e9qo1_500.jpg  (cr:luhanlu)

Guest emilykins

hey guys!!

so exo is debuting in only 2 days!!  i'm really excited hehe^^ 

it looks like they will have a prerecording for inkigayo in the morning!

i would really like to go.....im not good enough at korean tho to really understand the post on their website about info on going to the prerecordings...if anyone can speak korean well enough to translate it for me..^^;; well not like completely translate it, just let me know what I need to do to go..that would be great ~~!!

and thanks everyone for all the shares!!  i cant wait for the boys to finally debut ~~

Guest azn_cute_bois

i'm just finished watching EXO amazing showcase and i like there songs!!

i'm a Big Fanboy of EXO!! i can wait for there debuting!!

My Favorite Members is

EXO-K - Baekhyun & D.O

EXO-M is Xiu Min & Luhan

MAMA will be released on April 8th 00.00 AM KST

The remaining tracks of MAMA mini album will be released on April 9th 11.00 AM KST

Source: Soribada's twitter

In case you don't know the tracklist of MAMA mini album, here it is:

EXO-K:

1. MAMA

2. What Is Love

3. HISTORY

4. 너의 세상으로 (Angel)

5. 두 개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Two Moons)

6. MACHINE

EXO-M:

1. MAMA

2. What Is Love

3. HISTORY

4. 你的世界 (Angel)

5. 双月之夜(Two Moons)

6. MACHINE

Source: leesmusic.co.kr

Guest ExoSex

EXO is the best debut group and MAMA is the best debut song. I honestly think MAMA will hit #1 that song is too john teshing epic to flop.

Guest is2kwharss501

MAMA will be released on April 8th 00.00 AM KST

The remaining tracks of MAMA mini album will be released on April 9th 11.00 AM KST

Source: Soribada's twitter

In case you don't know the tracklist of MAMA mini album, here it is:

EXO-K:

1. MAMA

2. What Is Love

3. HISTORY

4. 너의 세상으로 (Angel)

5. 두 개의 달이 뜨는 밤 (Two Moons)

6. MACHINE

EXO-M:

1. MAMA

2. What Is Love

3. HISTORY

4. 你的世界 (Angel)

5. 双月之夜(Two Moons)

6. MACHINE

Source: leesmusic.co.kr

The track "Baby Don't Cry" is not included in the album?? I thought they are putting that track in the album too. Mannn...I was so excited for Baby Don't Cry D: Now I'm going to cry a river if they don't include that track. lol

Guest XxAznZtatXx

I love both MVs! I also love the meaning behind the lyrics. :)

"Baby Don't Cry" isn't included in the mini album? I love that song...D:

Exo-k MAMA MV Eng. translation