[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest xAriEllePhilia

Here is a video  of Lay and Luhan pre-debut working with a choreographerLuhan and Lay

This French girl"s reaction was sooo like mine when I first saw EXO-M version of MamaFrench reaction

Like the French girl said..."My heart can't handle the freaking perfection." !! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

I think your reaction is normal to EXO lol :P

The choreographer is named Greg S. Hwang - YOUTUBE = hydrayuge님의 채널 <-- has 2 vids w/ EXO

and tiny correction the practise video is Lay and Xiumin not Luhan (couldn't tell at first either)

From Greg S. Hwang's twitter

Scary Exo kkkkk

AqeQUkHCAAAYyFH.jpg

My favorite is .... D.O kkkkkkk Batman style !

AqeRY4wCAAAK2Zk.jpg

From Lyle Beniga's twitter

Congratulations EXO for a successful debut! #kpop @hydrayuge

tumblr_m2ls5jyRzi1qzrv43o1_500.png

^ the masterminds behind EXO's MAMA choreography

Guest tsrider

Here's something to move this thread:

Lu Han's pre-debut pics (forever an angel): 

tumblr_m2i73gGvb11qhgogdo1_500.jpg

Tao's pre-debut with Gucci [hahaha]:

tumblr_m2i6uuLM0r1qzjx2ho1_500.jpg

Kai's pre-debut (not his fault that he remains flawless): 

tumblr_m2i2mzJDbQ1qhmxnlo1_250.jpgtumblr_m2i2mzJDbQ1qhmxnlo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m2i3awleJo1rteyqho1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2h2b87RpQ1r9u066o2_500.jpgtumblr_m2h2b87RpQ1r9u066o3_1280.jpg

Chanyeol:

tumblr_m2h37fWsWK1r5mof2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2gw6kjkvl1qfhlqwo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2hzr3jZ1b1qelkfpo1_500.jpg

Baekhyun:

tumblr_m2i43e0uGK1rpqqufo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2i3ydkGmW1rpqqufo1_500.jpg

Suho's:

tumblr_m2i3p0rp9K1r0cqmoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2i3p0rp9K1r0cqmoo2_500.jpg

And a few more:

tumblr_m2hze6l49u1rtsrpdo1_500.jpg

Guest minsgirl

i wanted to post this picture but i have no idea how to post pictures in here... can somebody help me and teach me how to upload picture from my computer :(

Guest lccyn

i wanted to post this picture but i have no idea how to post pictures in here... can somebody help me and teach me how to upload picture from my computer :(

you need to upload to image hosting website. Then you copy and paste the url to the image icon when you wanna post it... hope it helps.

By the way, thank you to those who did the english translation, really helps alot for those who couldn't understand Chinese. Props to the translation and video uploading team!!!

EXO JJANG!

Guest LoveYunhO

Question...

On EXO-M Mini Album, The Songs Machine and Two Moons does anyone know who sings. I can't make out who sings in those songs. Does any one know?

Guest minsgirl

you need to upload to image hosting website. Then you copy and paste the url to the image icon when you wanna post it... hope it helps.

By the way, thank you to those who did the english translation, really helps alot for those who couldn't understand Chinese. Props to the translation and video uploading team!!!

EXO JJANG!

do you have any recommended websites for me 

Guest hanaler87

Question...

On EXO-M Mini Album, The Songs Machine and Two Moons does anyone know who sings. I can't make out who sings in those songs. Does any one know?

EXO-M: "Two Moons"

EXO, uh, EXO

[All] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

[Kris] ni dang ran kan bu tou, kong qian de miracle, zhe bu shi meng, bie zai wen, fang kong ni de tou

ni de si xu hun luan, nai xin now behold, wo zen me bu xiang hou hui mo ji so qing deng hou

[Tao] sui lie le ji jing de pao xiao woah, shuai bao de feelin’

dian li chuan tou quan shen dao whole world, let me hit it hit it

[Lay] yue liang yao sheng qi lai, kuai yao kuai yao sheng qi lai

Ready set oh my, yue kong dou liang qi lai

[All] jin wan yao duo le ge duo le ge, yue liang duo le ge duo le

jin wan yao duo le ge duo le duo duo duo, duo le ge duo le ge yue

Two moons (two moons), two moons (two moons)

Two moon two moon two moons

(EXO) Wanna get out tonight (wanna get it out)

(EXO) Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons

Wanna get up tonight, wanna get up tonight

Wanna get out tonight, so we never come back

[Kris] bai se yue fa chu yao yan de light, qie kai gre skies, chan dong zai zhe late night

jiao cuo de road road, mu qian hai don’t know, bie zai lang fei shi jian jia sui ming shu gotta go go

[Tao] Get it up get it up yi jing zhun bei jiu xu, jiu shi xian zai hold wo de shou

na xie bu tong de bu tong de ren yi jing xiang fang she fa feng wo de kou

zhi shi mu qian hai mei xi guan, bu zai gei ni biao zhun de da an

Four dimensions shuai xian zai zhe li deng dai, welcome to the night

That’s right!

(Hey y’all, we’re runnin’ out of time)

[Key] Selected VIP wouldn’t it be mind-blowingly awesome

Now we on a rock rock rocket, just gotta keep your seat belt fastened

[Key] No you’re not gonna shoulda woulda this and coulda woulda that

Cause you’re never comin’ back to this trap

See the two full moons you’re the chosen knight

Go and spread good news cause you got no time

Two moons (two moons), two moons (two moons)

Two moon two moon two moons

(EXO) Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons

I’m good, heh heh

------------------------------------------------------

EXO-M: "Machine"

[Luhan] ta bing leng pi fu tou ming xiang shi ci qi, ta zha yan dou you ping lv, ta shi fou liu zhe xue ye

[Chen] huang jin bi li chao xian shi zhu yi, dou hai pa wei ta ding yi, da bai le ren lei de luo ji

[Lay] xiang wan ju, you mei you zai hu xi, hui bu hui wei le shei tan xi

[Xiumin] ta de lei di zen me kan bu chu lai you qing xu

[Tao] hui yan jing xiang bo li, cai bu tou mai cang chun zhen huo shen mi

[Chen] bu qin yan kan ni jue bu hui xiang xin

[All] xiang ai shang ji qi ai shang ni, she’s a ma- ma- ma- ma- machine

She’s a ma- ma- ma- ma- machine

wu sheng de ji qi, mei you xin, she’s a ma- ma- ma- ma- machine

[Kris] Ah, yeah

[Chen] wo du zhe ta de yan shen ta de chun yu, que ye fa xian zhan fang de xin, yan mi de xiang ge jing qu

[Luhan] huo xu kao jin ting ta ye hui ku qi, huo xu hui dui ni tong qing, dan biao qing que yi chang ping jing

[Lay] xiang wan ju, you mei you zai hu xi, hui bu hui wei le shei tan xi

[Xiumin] ta de lei di zen me kan bu chu lai you qing xu

[Tao] hui yan jing xiang bo li, cai bu tou mai cang chun zhen huo shen mi

[Chen] bu qin yan kan ni jue bu hui xiang xin

Hey hey

[Luhan] nan jie kai de mi mi

[All] Hey hey

[Kris] Yeah

xiao xin, yi bu zhu yi ru le mi, jiu quan diao jin le ta she xia de xian jing

Yeay yeah ming zhi shi xian jing, xiu zou huo zou huo, gotta get to her heart

[Chen] Yeah duo wei xian de mei li

[Luhan] zu yi zhao mo de hao qi

[Chen] Woo shei zhen de neng huan xing

[Chen+Luhan] ta nu li ai que bei shang guo de xin

cr: shibbifang.wordpress.com

In find it easiest to save my pictures..then right click on them, copy them as htmls and then you can post in your reply.

Hopes this helps.smile.gif

Guest Sorahakone

a word on Lu Han's girlfriend rumours.....

THIS GIRL IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!

post-9904-0-15233900-1330354920_thumb.png

….according to a netizen on this chinese thread:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1340372773?pn=1

First of all I was browsing a chinese forum when I came across an interesting thread. I think the blog link expired with time, but from what I understand, this thread’s topic is about a blog entry written by Lu Han’s classmate recalling the finals of the ”海外SHOW TIME K歌大赛” (overseas showtime k music competition) held at Lu Han’s school. You can probably guess who made it to the finals ^ ^. According to chinese netizens,

””那个女生的微博我看了~现在很有个性 一头短发很美腻”“

a reply to the above:

而且桃巫奇(就是照片上那个女的)已经结婚了,证都打了,这女的是MCC的网红,还上过番茄台的时尚节目~我一个死对头很喜欢她”

which translates roughly into:

“”I have looked at that girl’s[the one in the picture above] weibo ~right now she looks very unique- with beautiful short hair”“

and very odd…(that girl in the picture) is already married now, even has the certificate, this girl is MCC’s miss popular on the internet, she also appeared on tomato station’s (番茄台) fashion show~ my worst enemy likes her”

WOW O.O so who would have thought that she was already married!…she does look older…

though my personal opinion on the matter of Lu Han or any other idols having girlfriends is that…well those girls are DAMN LUCKY! haha ya. fine. I admit it, I would be crazy jealous. but at the same time, as fans wouldn’t it be selfish to expect idols to grow into old age by themselves, forever alone? :( …..It would be so lonely…

but still, the me right now would be heartbroken to see Lu Han get a girlfriend…just let me live in my fantasies for a little longer! ><

anyways…

Other netizens also mentioned that Lu Han likes to play soccer and was apparently already pretty famous in his school for being talented and a bit of a “校草“ which means handsome boy. :)

I’m so proud of him :)

*note*

I scrolled down some more, and someone posted the original blog entry!

so there are some things i’d like to add, first of all the blog was not just written by a random classmate, but by ><

aaaaaaaannnnd a shameless self advertisement ^ ^lll:

i'll be posting more translations off chinese forums after exams, so if interested please follow me ><

thank you exotics!

Guest taekou

Full-length videos of EXO-M's live chats with english subs:

Sina Live Chat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ercOmokKGOM

Sohu Live Chat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Xt4cjDwnk&feature=player_embedded

Guest xAriEllePhilia

[uPDATE] EXO-M ranks #1 on Chinese Music Charts [

YinYueTai]

exom.png

[NEWS] EXO-K AND EXO-M ARE ALREADY RECEIVING HUGE POPULARITY IN JAPAN Source: dkpopnews

201204161212001002_2.jpg

Idol groups EXO-K and EXO-M who just had their fresh debut in the industry next week, the group are already receiving huge popularity and interest overseas and has topped a large record store's sales charts in Japan without any effort at all.

EXO-K's first mini album has topped the Daily charts on Tower Records in Japan which is one of the largest music store chain and the Chinese counterpart of the group EXO-M's mini album ranked 2nd and the two groups dominated the charts side by side. The group just have debuted in China and Korea and have not even debuted or promoted their album in Japan yet their album is selling effortlessly. The groups are also praised for their lively and energetic debut performance. Look's like this is the start of a potential big hallyu stars.

*good job EXO!

Source: kpopmedia

EXO WILL BE SPECIAL GUEST FOR SUPER JUNIOR SS4 INDONESIA

Super Junior always show a guest star in each of their solo concerts. This time there will be “Special Guest” for the ’Super Show 4 Jakarta. It seems Indonesia turned out diffrently. SM Entertainment surprise you with their latest boyband, EXO.

In some of the Super Show 4, f(x) always been a guest star for their duet songs “Oops”. While in Singapore, besides Amber and Sulli, they also brings their Suju M’ Chinese member, Henry and Zhoumi.

“In a few concerts that I watch, the guest star Henry, Zhoumi, and f (x). But Indonesia is different. EXO will be a guest star in Indonesia” said Director of Showmaxx Entertainment Sherwin Djajadi during a press conference at the Eclectic Cafe,Cilandak Town Square, South Jakarta, Thursday (03/29/2012) as detik.com reported.

This will be the first Super Junior collaborate with the EXO. Meanwhile, EXO members will be very busy preparing their debut showcases in both Korea and China

See you Super Show 4 Jakarta on 28 and 29 April.

:unsure:

Guest litt0piggy

Although the latest balloons that were passed out was silver, but it seems as though SM is still going through some trials. At the moment there is no confirmed official color yet. I guess we just have to wait and see. It usually takes SM some time before they confirm anything so yeah... :phew:

As for the black ocean rumor, I don't know if its true or not. Unless

your fandom color is black, a black ocean usually means something negative like turning off all light sticks and remain silent during a performance to show your disapproval of an artist or group. It is a very immature and rude behavior, but things like this had already happened in the past for several artists and groups.

Guest cutieme

EXO K & M Schedule

EXO-K

APRIL

4/8 : Inkigayo (Debut), Mini Fanmeeting

4/12 : M!countdown

4/13 : Music Bank

4/14 : Music Core

04/15 : Inkigayo (3.30 PM KST)

04/17 : SBS MTV The Show Recording : All New K-POP with EXO-K

04/19 : Mnet M!Countdown (6PM KST)

04/20 : Music Bank (6.10PM KST)

04/21 : Music Core (4.10PM KST)

04/22 : Inkigayo (3.30 PM KST)

Only EXO K will be attending a Fansign for their 1st Mini Album [MAMA]

at HOTTRACTS, Kangnam Kyobo Tower on April 20, 20:30 KST for100 lucky fans

cr: EXOsingapore

MAY

5/17 : Dream Concert *unconfirmed*

5/20 : SMTOWN Live Tour LA

AUGUST

8/4 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Japan (Tokyo Dome)

8/5 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Japan (Tokyo Dome)

8/18 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Korea (Seoul Jamsil Stadium)

EXO-M

APRIL

4/8 : ‘Yin Yue Feng Yun Bang’ Awards (Debut)

4/10 : Sina’s Star Show (Guest Star)

4/11 : Sohu Star Chat (Guest Star)

04/12 : Youku Interview

04/13 : NetEase Interview

04/14 : Tudou (土豆) Interview

4/20 : Broadcast Yin Yue Tai Interview

04/25: record KUAILEDABENYING at Hunan Changsha - very famous TV Show in China

4/28 : Super Show 4 Indonesia (Guest Star)

4/29 : Super Show 4 Indonesia (Guest Star)

MAY

5/17 : Dream Concert *unconfirmed*

5/20 : SMTOWN Live Tour LA

AUGUST

8/4 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Japan (Tokyo Dome)

8/5 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Japan (Tokyo Dome)

8/18 : SMTOWN Live World Tour in Korea (Seoul Jamsil Stadium)

YinYuiTai Interview will be released on 20120422 on YinYuiTai

cr: exonesia @wordpress

Guest ailurophiles

Trans: EXO-M Full Tudou Interview 

Host: Hello everyone I'm Wang Hui, your host for today and Tudou is really honored to have a group of six really handsome guys who have gained a lot of popularity every since their 100th day debut showcase EXO-M! Welcome!

EXO-M: Thank you 

Host: Our tudou friends are probably already familiarised with all of you because the song and mv must have left a really deep impression. So can we have everyone greet the viewers

EXO: We are one! Hello everybody we are EXO-M!

Host: Wow really really impressive, not only is the MV impressive, they are really impressive in person as well! After the 100th day debut showcase everyone has been giving you all a lot of love so can we also have everyone introduce themselves individually to your tudou viewers

Kris: Hello everyone I'm EXO-M's leader Kris

Yixing: Hello everyone I'm EXO-M's member Yixing

Luhan: Hello everyone I'm EXO-M's member Luhan

Xiumin: Hello everyone I'm EXO-M's member Xumin

Chen: Hello everyone I"m EXO-M's member Chen

Tao: Hello eveyrone I'm EXO-M's member Tao

Host: When your group arrived at the airport here there were many fans welcoming all of you, how did you feel about seeing them?

Kris: Then I was really really taken aback but especially glad as well because it was the first time we came back and we didn't expect so much support from fans. Afterall it's the first time we've returned and we're really thankful

Yixing: I feel that everywhere we go there are fans supporting and accompaniment us and I'm really happy and grateful for that. I hope all of you will continue looking forward to our appearances and continue supporting us 

Host: When you were in Korea did you also received the amount of popularity and love like in China? Usually when you go out did people recognise you? Like "Oh! It's EXO-M's member!"

Luhan: Initially when the first few teasers were released people didn't recognise us but as more and more teasers were released people started realising that it was us, giving us recognition. Like when we're on the streets people would be like "Oh are they the ones we saw in the teaser" 

Host: Because the teasers were released and promotions were done over the internet, do all of you have your personal weibo accounts or homepages?

Luhan: Yes there's mainly the company's weibo

Kris: Our company has created EXO-M's official weibo as well because right now we haven't got our individual weibo accounts so a few days before we've left them messages on EXO-M's weibo, all of us wrote a short message to them. And we do read the messages they leave for us as well

Host: So your appearance on your show today is mainly to spread and make known your album, MAMA. On the net many people have viewed your MV and it's style is really unique and detailed so during the filming or when the songs were released did all of you feel any stress

Chen: For me it was slightly stressful at the beginning because the recording was in chinese so for the korean members we've had a little difficulty pronouncing it but the members gave me a lot of help.

Host: Your title song is MAMA but why is MAMA the main song and why named MAMA?

Kris: Actually MAMA has a really deep meaning to it and because nowadays technology is really developed so face to face contact has been decreased by a lot. The message MAMA intends to bring across is basically the simplest form of communication between humans, their feelings and interactions. So that's mainly what we've been trying to present to everyone

Host: We'll watch EXO-M's MV now and the interview will resume after. 

(MV plays)

Host: We've just seen your MV and apart from the MV being really special, your dance was really impressive as well. Did all of you have dance backgrounds or special skills training before entering the company? 

Yixing: Before joining SM I didn't have any dance basics but the company provided training for us so we've all mastered it. 

Host: Is that the toughest part of training?

Yixing: All of us enjoy what we do so the toughest part of training isn't learning the dance or mastering the skill but not being able to return home for the chinese members

Host: It is rare of all of you to come onto this show so can you perform a slight cut from the show for us?

Kris: Yes sure

(What is love cut but luhan and chen)

Host: That was really wonderful, can we have some claps hahaha. So what now that you've debuted what are your usual schedules, are there any upcoming fanmeets or fansigns? This is actually a question many people are curious about 

Kris: Becuase we've just debuted so now we're mainly focusing on only promotions for our mini albums but there'll definitely be chances in the future to meet more fans, we also intend to go to different areas around china to promote. I really hope we'll get to meet more fans too 

Host: I've heard about EXO-K as well, please talk more about these EXO-K and EXO-M concept 

Kris: M and K is one huge group,we can perform together or separately but our relationship is like brothers. EXO-K focuses on the korean market and EXO-M focuses on the china market because we have more chinese members. But we are a chinese band 

Host: Out of the 6 members there are 2 korean members, is this your first time coming to Beijing?

Xiumin: Yes it's the first time both of us are here

Host: So what is your impression of chinese fans?

Xiumin: Fans here are really enthusiastic so I was really surprised 

Host: How did the chinese members get into SM?

Kris: It's different for everyone. For me I joined the global audition in Canada in 2007 and got in

Yixing: I was selected at a competition in Wuhan

Luhan: For me I scouted in korea when shopping at myeong dong in 2010

Host: That's really meaningful

Xiumin: In 2008 I won a singing competition at Everysing and joined

Chen: In 2011 I got selected at a singing competition

Tao: I joined after the casting in qing dao 

Host: So after you became a group was there a time where there was miscommunications during practise of performances?

Kris: We are a group with both chinese and korean members so at the beginning there was bound to be miscommunications but as we worked harder towards our dreams we've developed a really good relationship between each other and the communications between us have improved a lot

Host: So there are many successful korean and chinese bands around and you've gained a lot of popularity after the 100th day debut showcase. Has this been of any encouragement to all of you 

Yixing: There are still many things we've got to learn from Chinese seniors and also because our group is really special, originating from a korean company and having a mixture of korean and chinese members .... 

(yixing doesn't know how to continue)

Kris: We hope to gain more recognition from the seniors because we are a group that's cut out to fit into the chinese market, yeah 

Host: I've heard that luhan's birthday is coming soon, happy birthday! The fans have also prepared a birthday cake for all of you, please have a look

Members: It's really pretty 

Host: Please leave a message for our fans

Luhan: Thank you for all the support you've given to us, we'll continue to work hard to present even better performances and not disappoint everyone

Host: Of course there's a motive behind this cake, fans have 2 questions for all of you

1. Why is Kris the leader?

Luhan: Because he is really responsible and takes care of us a lot. Also he's billingual and since we will be promotion a lot overseas, it's more convenient

Host: Kris are you pressurized by the role of a leader?

Kris: Er yes, at the beginning when the company appointed me as the leader I was really stressed because I wasn't sure if I could do the job well but it isn't as difficult as expected because all the members compromise with me as well, and I'll just have to do my part well for the team and for everyone

2. Host: What are your good impressions of the other members?

Tao: I'll speak of Yixing. Oh I'm sorry I meant Lay.

When I first entered the company there were many things I was unsure of when dancing and Lay helped me a lot

Chen: I'll talk about Kris, because he does his job as the leader of a korean-chinese mixed group by helping the members to understand or resolve problems if there were any and he is really fair

Xiumin: Luhan is the kind of person that would make many people fall for him. He's also really good looking, really pretty and he makes everyone feel really calm

Luhan: I'll talk about Chen because I'm really envious of his vocal ability and Chen is really humble. He's not the kind who's really complacent just because he can sing well

Yixing: In my opinion Tao is a really focused person, and I hope he takes care of his waist and leg injuries

Kris: Which member has not been spoken about?

Host: Maybe Xiumin

Kris: As for xiumin because he's the same age as me so we are really close and because I am the leader of this group, he can be considered the leader for the korean members in EXO-M. He's a really calm and kind hearted person, yep.

Host: So how does it feel to be promoting and developing in your hometown? 

Luhan: I'm really glad that we can return to our hometown

Host: What are your aims?

Luhan: I hope that we would continue improving and presenting a better image to all of you

Host: Lastly I'll give you 30 seconds to promote your album, MAMA

Kris: This is our first album and I hope everyone would like it. We've put in a lot of effort and almost a year's preparation. There are 6 songs in this album and the styles are really unique so please love it a lot

Xiumin: Please love our album a lot

Host: Chen would you like to promote your album as well, talk more about your songs

Chen: The songs in this albums speaks the member's respectively talents. For example Tao and Kris who can express their rapping talents through Two Moons a lot, while me and Luhan have what is love which showcases our vocal abilities and also like MAMA which shows off their dance abilities 

Host: So as for tudou we will help to spread your music videos as well, thank you for guesting at the show!

Trans by: heechvl@twitter, heecups@tumblr