[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

EXO-M: Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin as Roommates

MC: Who is roommates with whom? Luhan? Luhan and who?

Luhan: In Korea, normally I room with our leader and Xiumin.

MC: The three of you together.

Luhan: Lay shares a room with Chen, and Tao and one of the managers each have their own rooms on the first floor.

MC: So he gets special treatment?

Luhan: Actually, it's not. Because at the beginning, his Korean wasn't very good, so he needed to practice more using Korean to communicate so he could improve.

MC: So the three of you formed a mini-family. In this family, is there division of labor (chores)?

Luhan: There aren't really that many chores. We just return to the dorm when we finish practice, then sleep, then get out of bed.

MC: Then somebody has to wake everyone up. Does the leader do this?

Luhan: We have an alarm.

Kris: Our youngest should say something.

Xiumin: When I wake up, I say good morning.

MC: Then who's the laziest and sleeps in the most?

Xiumin: Kris.

MC: Kris, you stay in bed the most?

Kris: Me? Yeah, a little.

source

Guest fugu_girl

After the interview, I'm starting to have more admiration for Kris. Definitely owning up to his title as "Leader".

Pretty shocked to learn Kris was from Vancouver. No wonder he speaks Cantonese as well (no accent either). So that means he speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and English. 4 language. Impressive!

After the interview, I'm starting to have more admiration for Kris. Definitely owning up to his title as "Leader".

Pretty shocked to learn Kris was from Vancouver. No wonder he speaks Cantonese as well (no accent either). So that means he speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and English. 4 language. Impressive!

Well, he only studied in Canada for a few years.

Guest VitalMemory

It was fun watching the live chat and getting to know them more! I really love when they all sing, they were all so lovely. Tao's aegyo was so adorable and he seemed more confident in it. haha. Kris rapping was hot, and Tao's too.

If anyone missed the live chat, all of it has been uploaded on yt. You can read the translations here while watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDu5lUfoPK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-303PnDfAPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54P6PEr20w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjtdHDAuI68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgJTyAoH3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48eD2UZBFeA

cr: iPANDARAWR01

They're going to have another one tomorrow at the same time. I don't know the stream yet, but I'll post it if I find it.

Guest ailurophiles

------------------------------------

Question: What are your ideal types?

Kris: Someone who is kind and can make food. Also, someone who can care for others and is filial

Lay: Someone who is cute and filial

Lu Han: Someone who is quiet and reserved.

Xiumin: Someone who can comfort him

Chen: An older-sister like person who can take care of him

Tao: "Because I'm too young, I don't really have any requirements. I also just want to pay more attention to my activities.

lol, chen such a sister complex XDD

Guest kitkatz23

They're going to have another one tomorrow at the same time. I don't know the stream yet, but I'll post it if I find it.

Found the answer on this site: 11th April 10:30am (Beijing Time)

http://tv.sohu.com/20120410/n340201282.shtml

I think the live interview site is http://tv.sohu.com/starchat/

Make sure to set ur alarms everyone! :D

Guest aoura.

I didn't like EXO at first (got annoyed by the bajillion teasers) but EXO-M is really starting to grow on me. They all seem a bit adorably awkward at that Sina Interview though haha.

Guest wting89

I'm still in the midst of translating their 1st live chat based on the links provided by VitalMemory; uploaded by iPANDARAWR01). I thought I will share it 1st, even tho it's incomplete.

++++++++++++++++++

Zhao Ning (ZN): Welcome to Sina Star Chat. I'm Zhao Ning. At the beginning of the show, we saw a fantastic MV belonging to our guests today. They are the latest brainchild of SM; the amazing new boy group EXO. Without further ado, let's welcome them.

Kris (K): We are..

ALL: ONE! Hello everybody, we are EXO-M.

ZN: Welcome. We have many Sina fans with us in the studio today, hoping to use this platform to interact with you. We just saw a MV clip of the 'MAMA' performance. Could we have live dance version for everyone? Kris, is this possible?

K: Sure, no problem. We did prepare.. Right, then..

ZN: Luhan, Lay & Xiumin

(LH dropped his mic when he turned hence the interviewer is taking some time to explain the situation. spazz! Kris is such a charismatic leader. So cool & unfazed.)

ZN: Not a problem. I'm sure our fans will understand the slight amendment to our rundown since this is a live broadcast. Now that our 3 handsome guys have completed their preparation, may we have the music please.

*LH, L & XM dancing to MAMA*

ZN: Wow! That's great dancing. We have a lot of your fans with us today. (To the fans) How do you feel?

Fans: Handsome!

ZN: Yes, aren't they handsome. They (the fans) are tearing, from excitement. When you introduced yourselves just now, you had the 'Thumbs up' gesture. This your standard way of introduction right? What does it mean?

K: It means 'Well done!' (I guess it could also mean good job)

ZN: Oh, 'Well done!'

K: Actually, it also reflects our desire to be acknowledged and become one of the more influential artistes in the music industry. We have another team of 6 members who are concurrently promoting in Korea so this also signifies the 12 of us as ONE.

ZN: This means 'We are ONE!' It also means being Number 1 too right. We had the group introduction just now. Since all of you are present, could we also have the members to introduce yourself individually? Kris, would you like to go first?

K: Hello everyone. I'm the leader of EXO-M, Kris.

Lay (L): Hello. I'm a member of EXO-M, Lay.

Lu Han (LH): Hello. I'm a member of EXO, Lu Han.

Xiu Min (XM): Hello. I'm a member of EXO-M, Xiu Min.

Chen ©: Hello. I'm a member of EXO-M, Chen.

Tao (T): Hello. I'm the youngest member of EXO-M, Tao.

ZN: We heard Xiu Min and Chen speak Mandarin very well just now. We wouldn't have known they are Koreans if we won't informed. You speak Mandarin really well. (Note: ZN is geninuely praising XM & C for their Mandarin. I just haven though of how to phrase it in a better way ;P) Earlier on, We were talking about the MAMA MV, which is also our opening MV for today. Could we have Kris to introduce the song to us.

K: Ok. MAMA is a very strong and powerful song, regardless of the makeup or the concept of the song. At the same time, it also maintains an aura of mysteriousness with the use of intrumentals at the beginning. Plus, we are a performance group, our stage tends to be more magnificent and glamourous.

ZN: MAMA MV has own over many of our fans' hearts. Over the net, many have interpreted it based on their own understanding. Could we have one of you to share your interpretation of both the song and MV with us?

(awkward laughter as they are not prepared for the qn. This qn may be a bit too in depth for a newbie group. we understand :))

ZN: It's ok. Let us move on to the next question. How will you introduce/describe EXO-M?

K: EXO-M belongs to EXO planet, which is an unknown planet in the galaxy. In a way, we are unpredictable. EXO is the abbreviation of EXO planet. Our uniqueness lies in the fact that we are split into 2 teams and we will release the same song at the same time in different languages.

ZN: Yes. I realised each of you have a badge symbolises your presence in the outer space. Did you choose it personally?

K: No, we did not choose it.

ZN: But it is chosen to match your characters right?

K: You can say so. We can have each of us introduce our badges.

ZN: Sure. Let's start from Tao; our youngest Tao.

T: Mine is space-time manipulation. My ability is to stop time.

C: Mine is thunder. Unlike the others, mine comes in the form of a ring.

ZN: You didn't wear your ring today (p.s. she is teasing Chen.)

XM: Sorry. As I am not able to speak Mandarin very well, I will reply in Korean for the time being. I will work harder to communicate with you in Mandarin in future (AWWW, XM is so sweet!!!)

ZN: Wow. Round of applause for XM please.

XM: I've a snowflake shaped badge. It symbolises the ability to melt things.

LH: For me, I have telekinesis. I can move objects with mind power.

ZN: That's quite powerful.

LH: No no, it's not.

L: Mine is in the form of an unicorn. I've healing powers.

K: Me? I can fly. Yes, mine is a dragon so..

ZN: Then you must be pretty powerful.

K: Mine.. not too bad..

ZN: LH's powers are really amazing too. We know that LH is from Beijing. Have you been home yet?

LH: Oh, not yet. Actually, we had our debut showcase in Shenzhen on the 8th and we immediately took a flight back to Beijing after that so I haven't got the chance to visit home yet.

ZN: Will you have the chance in future?

LH: ....

ZN: Not sure yet?

LH: Yes, not sure yet. But I spoke to my parents over the phone.

ZN: We have a special gift for LH. Shall we have a look at it together?

Guest VitalMemory

tumblr_m290jvnvPx1qzk4kqo9_r1_250.gif

omgah hahahahaha kris is pretty cute :D

credit: tumblr

and is the song machine growing on anyone?? it totally is on me!

LOL I loved that part when Kris did that. He has a cute side~ Oh! I love Machine, it's such an awesome song! I really want to see them perform it. :D

Found the answer on this site: 11th April 10:30am (Beijing Time)

http://tv.sohu.com/20120410/n340201282.shtml

I think the live interview site is http://tv.sohu.com/starchat/

Make sure to set ur alarms everyone! :D

Thank you for informing us. :D Can't wait to watch it and learn more about EXO M again!!

I'm still in the midst of translating their 1st live chat based on the links provided by VitalMemory; uploaded by iPANDARAWR01). I thought I will share it 1st, even tho it's incomplete.

Thank you for taking the time to translate it for us who don't understand. ^__^

EXO - K MAMA MV just reached 1 million+ views in youtube..& EXO - M reached 600k +..Congratz!!

It's a big success for just a Rookie group..

EXO Fighting!!

WOW. That is such great news!! Hopefully EXO M will reach 1million views on YT as well! :))

shineeshinee_480254751655834699.jpg

CR: Key's ME2DAY

SHINee's Key took a picture with Chanyeol, Suho & D.O. It's nice to see them together~

Guest kstaree

kay, this question may seem dumb but, I really need to know lol. mm does any one know where to get their album the black and white cover? yesasia only has the pic album cover. please help :]

Guest Kathy K.

I have a veeery good impression of Kris after this Sina interview. He speaks well, so he can rescue others, but what's most important - he really activates the rest to speak, which I find really great. And his 我会飞 (wo hui fei, I can fly) was absolutely cute :D :D :D

I guess it will be a little more difficult to follow EXO-M promotions, but I hope all of you guys will here post all of their performances and interviews as soon as possible, we would all really appreciate it :)

Does anybody know their exact schedule in China...? I'm sorry, it's very late at my place and I admit I haven't checked previous pages for that...

Guest shinbie

It's starting in a minute. Go watch it.

http://tv.sohu.com/starchat/

Hi! Do I need to click somewhere to watch? It just keeps playing History over and over for me...thx.