[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[TRANS] EXO-M’s Sohu Interview 4.11.12

The MC is quite funny.

MC: So you’re extraterrestrial.

Kris: Yes.

Apparently they all filmed about a day for their teasers.

Lay: I’m in charge of the dancing.

MC: So you’re in charge of the hardest dancing.

Lay: I do a lot of movements that have to do with the floor.

Luhan: I’m second vocals. Main vocals go to Chen.

MC: Who decides who’s the best?

Luhan: The company.

MC: How do they decide it?

Luhan: They decide based on our own talents, what we suit best. Chen has the best high notes.

MC: Really? Can you show us?

Chen says he can’t display it today.

Xiumin: I filmed for three days.

MC: I knew it! Someone filmed for a long time. You maybe had a lot of NGs (not good)

Tao: I started doing wushu starting from elementary school.

MC: So in the group, you’re responsible for fighting.

Tao: I’m responsible for dancing, and then some singing if they need me.

MC: Are there times when you’ve messed up (due to nervousness)?

Kris: Since it’s our debut, there are definitely places we need to improve on.

MC: Do you support each other?

Kris: We have a shout-out. Displays the same shout-out.

Shout-out means 사랑하자! Which means that the members work together and love each other.

MC: This mini-album…how long did it take the prepare and pick the songs?

Luhan: We prepared MAMA for about a month to two months. It’s a harder song.

MC: What about an easy part, that someone like me can pick up easily?

Luhan: (tries it and looks like a maniac) Can you do it for us?

It’s the lip swipe move, and they sing MAMA.

MC: The MV for MAMA is really cool. Were there any funny or interesting things that happened during filming?

Kris: This was sort of unforgettable…we all have our own powers. Some people are water, ice; I’m flight, I’m a dragon. I have to jump down from a tall building. I thought it’d be done with special effects, but the director wanted me to do it with wires. I had to do the flip many times, but it ended up quite well in the end.

Tao: I’ve never experienced standing in front of the camera like this, so it was quite nerve-wracking for me. Because I was nervous, probably, it took a long time to film my part.

MC: The company should probably give you some martial arts filming opportunities. What do you think?

Tao: I think that’d be good.

MC: Did you ever do fighting in real life?

Tao: No, just for the teasers and the MV.

MC: You’re the youngest in all of the group, right?

Tao: Yes, I’m the youngest in M. I’m 19 years old this year.

MC: I’m almost you uncle. ‘93, right? Wow, youth is good. Everyone has their own abilities, huh? Lay, can you show us your singing skills?

Lay pulls out a guitar. He starts off with a simple guitar melody, and sings a Chinese song.

MC: Wow, you’re so good! How long have you been playing the guitar?

Lay: About two years.

MC: But you’re in charge of dancing, wow. This is a bit of an unprofessional question, but out of so many members, why is Kris the leader?

Tao: We decided together. Kris knows three languages, so it’s best. He knows Mandarin, English, Korean, and Cantonese.

MC: So are you the oldest, Kris?

Kris: Xiumin, Luhan, and I are the same age. Actually I’m younger than all of them.

MC: Actually Luhan looks really young (laughs). How do you maintain your good skin? Let’s give it to the one with the whitest/palest skin (Xiumin).

Xiumin: Not much, just drink a lot of water.

MC: How long do you guys train? Kris, you’ve been training for four years, right?

Kris: I get to visit home once or twice. If it’s too busy, the company decides, we can’t go home in a year sometimes.

Lay: I haven’t been able to see family lately, so I hope my family is doing well in healthy.

Tao: (Says similar stuff with Lay)

MC: Sorry, the mood has gotten kind of somber. The Korean members probably have an easier time, since they’re closer (in distance) to their parents.

MC: Haha, I don’t even have to ask you (to translate) [Xiumin was going to answer] but I can see it from your expressions.

MC: I have a question. Who can eat the best in this group? (Points to Tao)

Tao: I’ve liked eating since I was young.

MC: Who’s the laziest? (Points to Luhan)

Luhan: It’s probably because I don’t hear the alarm, so I don’t wake up.

MC: What about the living situations? Who lives together?

Chen + Kris, Luhan + Lay, Xiumin + Tao

Chen: We and Xiumin can’t live together because we need to quickly improve our Chinese. We have to live with other Chinese members.

MC: Let’s test your Chinese!

Xiumin: Good idea!

Chen: Very good. (LMAO)

MC: Try a tongue twister! (something to do with grapes LMAO)

Xiumin: WTF FACE…so hard. Eat…grapes…don’t spit grape skin….(LMAO)

MC: Tries a similar one on Chen.

Chen: Does a little better than Xiumin~

MC: Okay, I’ll stop giving you guys a hard time.

MC: You guys are young…you don’t have girlfriends, right? The company doesn’t let you, right?

Kris: We’re too busy…

MC: What’s your ideal type? As specific as possible!!

Kris: I like the kind and the type who can take care of others. Filial to parents…I don’t care about appearance that much. I care about someone I have a bond (yuan fen) with.

Lay: Cute, filial to parents…

MC: So it’s the exactly the same as Kris!

Luhan: Quiet, reserved.

MC: That seems like you (LMAO) Or maybe you’re not awake! (LMAO)

Luhan: No, I’m awake.

Xiumin: No specific, but the first impression is important. A girl who can hug me and protect me.

Chen: I don’t have a specific age requirement…I want a noona who will take care of me.

MC: So you missed a mother’s love growing up…!!

Chen: Not exactly like that.

MC: So now to Tao…!! It might be an unfair question, since you’re so young.

Tao: I thought about it last night…I want a pretty girl.

MC: THAT’S RIGHT! I wanted to hear someone speak honestly!

Tao: Pretty…with a good body. If her personality’s good, I don’t care if she’s the cute type, or whatever…

MC: So Luhan said he got scouted walking on the street.

Luhan: An older sister (SM scouter) asked me for my name. I was actually kind of scared…

MC: How tough was training for everyone? How many hours did you have to practice?

Lay: When we first got to Korea, we trained for 12 hours a day. As time went on, we practiced a little less everyday.

MC: Sound tough, did anyone think of giving up ever?

Kris: I’ve been training for a long time. Every New Year’s, I’d be able to go back home to visit. There was one year I really missed my family and that year I couldn’t visit home. I didn’t pick up the calls from home because I was afraid that if I heard their voices, I’d want to give up.

MC: Have you guys cried?

Lay, Tao, Luhan all admitted they’ve cried before.

MC: Who cries the most?

Everyone points to Tao.

Tao: A lot of things make me emotional. Especially anything relating to ghosts cause me to cry. When I watch TV or see something sad, I would just cry.

MC: Do you have advice to give aspiring performers? (referred to a specific audition program in China)

Tao: There’s been a quote that always inspired me as I pursued my dreams - “Nothing’s impossible.”

Chen: Don’t give up your dreams. Because I’ve persevered, I’m able to be here right now.

Xiumin: I want Chinese fans to understand. ZHEN BANG, JIA YOU!

Luhan: Don’t give up your dreams easily.

Lay: If you work hard, you can succeed!

Kris: Don’t be scared, have confidence in yourself, and you will succeed.

MC asks Kris to show off his cool EXO ring.

Actually everyone has their own cool EXO accessory, but Lay doesn’t have one.

MC: Sohu has a gift for you, since this is a historic event for you guys. Luhan, and I know your birthday is in a couple of days…presents a cake.

The six of them cut the cake together, simultaneously.

MC: Luhan’s birthday is April 20th, huh. Let’s give some cake to the fans outside!

MC: You guys just debuted and you already have so many fans. I’ve done 7-8 years of broadcasting, and I don’t even have as many fans as you.

Kris: To have so many fans supporting us as soon as we’ve come to China, we’re all very thankful. We will keep working hard…

Lay: We’re so thankful for the support. We’ll continue to work hard to improve

Luhan: Thanks for the support…we’ll continue to work hard and work hard to show our talents…

Xiumin: Thanks for giving us so much support. I want to improve my Chinese and using Chinese to communicate with everyone.

Tao: We want to thank fans for their support…EXO-M and EXO-K are the same group.

Chen: I’m going to work hard to communicate in Chinese in the future (and a bunch of the same things everyone else said).

source

Who cries the most in EXO-M?

MC: Who cries the most in EXO-M?

EXO-M: Tao!

Tao: ... sigh...

Tao: I easily become emotional... and if hyungs tell me ghost stories or something, my tears just come out automatically. Or if I watch a sad movie or something.

What kind of girls does Tao like?

MC: What types of girls do you like, Tao?

Tao: Last night, I thought about this, because I was asked yesterday.

Tao: I like girls that are pretty...

Tao: I like girls with a good body...

Tao: I think that as long as she's a good person, it doesn't really matter if she's cute or quiet or anything...

Who eats and sleeps the most in EXO-M?

MC: Who eats the most?

EXO-M: Tao!

Tao: Since young... I don't know why... I've always ate a lot

MC: how's the laziest? Sleeps the most?

EXO-M: Lay... Luhan!

Luhan: I guess the alarm's sound is too soft, I couldn't hear it

credit hunhan-love @ tumblr

EXO Sohu Live Chat

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akjAZ17g3Pc

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upJ0A3UR7WQ

Part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZPu1Smq4o

Part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-x_Yju7rM

Part 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j52RoD_-Wuc

EXO-M will be on Youku's star show on 120412 at 3pm (CST)

Live streaming: http://ent.youku.com/startlive/index

EDIT: Sorry. Here's the full translation.

EXO-M SOHU LIVE CHAT Full translations

EXO intro

EXO: Hello! We are ONE!

MC: I’ve seen this group of young men greet like this so many times already, and you all stood up even when I got into the room, are you all like this?

Kris: Of course, we do emphasize politeness, we think it’s very important

MC: We see lots of rookies but you guys are definitely unique. Let’s say hello to our web fans now!

Kris: Hello, I am EXO-M leader Kris!

Lay: Hello, I am EXO-M member Lay!

Lu Han: “” Lu Han!

Xiu Min: “” “” Xiu Min!

Chen: etc

Tao: etc

MC: Oh okay! So we have 2 Korean idols here, Chen and Xiu Min. The rest are Chinese, but have been in Korea, how long have you stayed there?

Kris: It’s different for everyone, I’ve been here 4 years.

MC: You are okay with Korean (language) then?

Kris: Right now everyone is okay with Korean.

MC: Oh okay! Say something: “Oppa~ Saranghae!”

Kris: You just told me Oppa I love you.

MC: Lol the fans must be jealous of me!

Actually, I think you all are great, coming here so early to greet the fans. About the fans…do your fans have a fan name?

Kris: Not currently.

MC: Let’s come up with one! Actually, who am I to say? It’s up to you! Have you thought of anything?

Kris: We haven’t really thought on it.

MC: Well, we’ll let everyone think on it, Fans will come with something for sure. Let’s talk about EXO-M and the other EXO-K. K is in Korea, right? How’d the name come about?

Kris: M and K are 2 parts of the same group EXO. E-X-O EXO. The concept is that we came from different places but see the same sky. We are like twins, like brothers. We are doing the same thing, just in different places.

MC: Oh, I see. Then does EXO signify anything?

Kris: EXO came from the English word EXOPLANET, which signifies planets outside the solar system. On the internet, our promotion is very different, so this makes us different…

MC: Yeah, I know, you’re all aliens, and I’m human. Right?

Actually, during the hundred days, I was like one of those fans, I was also very excited for the teasers. How long did all of you film and prepare for your teasers?

Kris: Everyone’s time was different, mine took a day.

Lay: Mine took a day, and it was just all dancing.

MC: Do you run on batteries? Wouldn’t you be so tired?

Lay: Nope, I like to dance. I’m a lead dancer, so…

MC: Are you the best at dancing?

Lay: Everyone’s good at dancing, I’m just the lead.

MC: What’s the hardest move you’re doing/

Lay: Well, it’s the “diban” move, we all don’t really have it down yet.

MC: Let’s talk to us about this, our Korean Translator (talking to Lu Han)? I see you translating for the Korean members.

LH: Yeah, mine took a day too. Actually, I’m a lead singer

MC: Who decides who gets to be what?

LH: The company.

MC: Does the company just assign spots?

LH: Well, it’s based on high notes, and singing quality.

MC: Have you measured how high your range goes?

[mic passes to chen]

Chen: Should I demonstrate?

MC: I didn’t suggest anything, he said it! Well, actually, we don’t really know the extent of your range.

Chen: Today I haven’t warmed up my range yet, but I think it’s a little stronger than the others’, so maybe another day.

MC: I can understand! It’s still early. I usually haven’t woken up by now. I hope you will demonstrate your singing in the future! Next, our other Korean member!

Xiu Min: Mine filmed three days.

MC: Wow, someone films 3 days!

XM: Every day, every day is separated filming

MC: Did you film lots of NGs?

XM: Actually, not very many.

MC: Tao? I saw your kung fu teaser. Were you wired up to go that high?

Tao: Nope, I just practiced.

MC: Is that possible? You were jumping as high as a house! How long did you learn kung fu?

Tao: Starting from when I was in kindergarten, and then I got a leg injury.

MC; Does the injury limit you?

Tao: No.

MC: So in the group you’re responsible for fighting!

Tao: [laugh] actually I do rapping.

MC: You were in Shenzhen to perform right? Were you all satisfied with the performance?

Kris: …Actually, we were all nervous, we could’ve all done better.

MC: Did you mess up at all?

Kris: Small errors, but not big ones.

MC: Haha, we can’t tell. But you know we’re all watching you, we’re all anticipating, How do you alleviate stress?

Kris: We do a team chant.

[demonstrate hands together cheer] EXO Saranghajya! [???!!]

XM: It kind of means we’re all together, loving each other!

MC: Like we’re all a family right? What you said, “we are one”? You came very soon after your first performance and came out with your first mini album MAMA. I was like, “MAMA?” Is there anything to do with “mother” mama?

Lu Han: Not really

MC: Oh, so it means something in Korean? These songs in the album, how long did it take to prepare all these songs?

Lu Han: MAMA took a month or two with the song and the difficult choreo.

MC: Is there anything easy to learn in the dance? So easy I could learn it? You could get the fans to do it with you!

Lu Han: Yes there is.

MC: Which one?

Lu Han: Mama, Mama (thumb move)

MC: Fans could learn this, right?

Lu Han: Yeah!

MC: Please demonstrate for us to see!

[EXO demonstrates move]

MC: This is the easiest, but there are harder ones right? The MV is very cool, everyone’s watching it. Were there any funny things that happened during filming?

Kris: Actually, funny/interesting is something that was hard to forget…everyone has a different “power,” like water, or ice, or something, and I was “flying”, like a dragon, and there’s a shot of me on a building jumping off and flying. I’ve never done anything like this before so I was pretty nervous, and they took lots of angles of me. I think I fell off the building that day about 100 times. But after I was done, I think it was very good.

MC: This shows us that everyone in the MV puts in a lot of effort into the MV.

Tao: I had 2 wushu sequences, the first one I think was the best, but I was also the most nervous, because I’ve never done anything like this before, so in front of the camera I was very very nervous. And when filming the MV when I messed up I had to do it again. Lots of times. Nerves made it take longer.

MC: Tao, can I ask you a question? You are a wushu pro, right? If you could film an action movie, would you?

Tao: Yes, I would

MC: Have you beaten people up before? Sorry for asking…

Tao: Not really, other than in the teaser.

MC: Good, we don’t want you to fight! Although you’d win.

MC: you are the youngest right? In M. Has the age difference had any effect on you? You are the youngest in M?

Tao: I’m 19 this year.

MC: Wow I’m almost a generation older than you! Tao has his skill, wushu. Does anyone else? Lay, you play guitar right?

Lay brings out his guitar and everyone claps

MC: what are you playing?

Lay: [a song title]

Lay plays a pretty challenging guitar fingerpicking song and sings with it.

Clap clap

MC: Wow, that was great! How long have you played?

Lay: I taught myself about 2 years.

MC: You said you specialize in dancing? Well, if you wanted, in a concert you could sing a ballad on guitar, too.

MC: I have another question…this may not be good…but in so many members, why is Kris the captain? Was he voted to it?

Tao: Yeah, we decided. He takes responsibility and also he knows 3 languages.

MC: Chinese, Eng, Korean.

Tao: And Canto.

MC: Canto. Are you the oldest, Kris?

Kris: Actually, out of Lay, Lu Han, and me I’m the youngest.

MC: Lu Han looks youngest! Wow, I’m impressed. You guys all kept yourselves very well. I always look bad under fluorescence and stuff – do you have any beauty techniques? Let’s pick Xiu Min, the most pale! [Pale = good in Asian culture]

XM: Not really specific ways. Just washing face, drinking lots of water, and resting.

MC: I do all these things but it doesn’t work for me! Not fair. In Korea, do you miss home?

MC: Like Kris was there 4 years. You get to go home right? Like Chinese New Year?

Kris: No, actually, I spend CNY in Korea. But I get to go home like once or twice a year.

MC: Is it the same for the rest of you?

Lay: No. Once I didn’t go home for about 2 years

MC: How does your family react to that?

Lay: The family misses me. Haven’t seen them in long, hope they’re well.

Tao: Same, I miss home and I don’t have time to see mom and dad. Hope they’re healthy.

MC: I didn’t mean to pry, I’m sorry.

EXO: [waves it off] It’s ok.

MC: It’s easier for Korean members, right? You can see your families, right?

XM: While training, I can see family often.

MC: In Korea, then you have to take care of these Chinese members right? Do you take them out to do anything Korean and special?

XM: Because the Chinese members’ Korean is good, even if I wanted to help them, I couldn’t – they’re very good at fending for themselves.

MC: Have you invited them to eat?

XM: Yeah, once in a while.

MC: All right, I’ll ask questions and you choose who fits best.

Who eats most? One, two three!

[point to Tao]

MC: Lol why? Because of kung fu right?

TAO: I don’t know. I guess it was a habit from when I was little.

MC: Who sleeps most?

[points to Lu Han]

MC: No wonder your skin is so good! Beauty sleep!

Lu Han: Yeah, sometimes I don’t hear the alarm and keep sleeping.

MC: Do you all live together? Or do you separate?

Chen: Kris and I room together, Lu Han and Lay sleep together. Xiu Min and Tao sleep together. Xiu Min and I can’t room together because we need to learn Chinese better.

(trans: rooming arrangements prb change with time every time they move from place to place)

MC: How is your Chinese by the way?

Chen [Chinese]: I’m trying hard!

MC: Let me test you. Try to use Chinese to express your feelings okay?

Xiu Min: Zhen Bang! (jjang)

Chen: Hen Hao. [Good!]

MC: Learn a tongue twister with me, then. (pulls out the classic grape tongue twister.) Chi pu tao bu tu pu tao pir.

Xiu Min: Chi pu tu..pu tao…pu tao…pu ttao pir.

Chen: [expression of embarrassment]

They muddle through it somehow.

MC: Okay, won’t embarrass you anymore. Another question: You’re all so young, you don’t have girlfriends right? Does the company forbid you from relationships?

Kris: Actually, we really don’t have time. We’re always so busy and we have no time.

MC: Fans are happy! You’re all single so they all have chances! What kind of girls do you like? More specific the better.

Kris: I like kinder girls who can take care of me and can cook. Someone filial and tender/a good person.

Lay: I like cuter girls and someone filial.

MC: Wow, so similar! You’ll fall in love with the same kind of person! If you have a situation like that, will you give way to Kris?

Lay: …yes.

MC: You’re very nice!

Lu Han: I like someone quieter and chill.

MC: Well, I think [couldn’t hear clearly…] is pretty quiet.

Lu Han stares blankly.

MC: Are you awake, Lu Han?

Lu Han: …-__- yeah

Xiu Min: Not a very specific type, but I think first impressions are important. Someone who can take care of me and hug me.

MC: So first impressions are important!

Chen: I don’t care about age, but someone like a noona.

MC: Wow, you sound so happy when talking about this! So you still miss motherly love, right? [Chen looks awk] Er…um…you still want a caring presence?

Chen: Ehh. [yeah idk either]

MC: Tao? Asking a 19-year-old I feel kind of weird, but…

Tao: Actually, I thought about it. I like someone honest and pretty. With a good body.

MC: [clap clap] bravo! Continue!

Tao: But if she’s nice, I don’t care if she’s cute or pretty.

MC: I like you! XDD

MC: Well, you’re all unique. I hear Lu Han was scouted while shopping!

Lu Han: Yeah, when we were shopping a jiejie came up to me and asked my name and stuff.

MC: Did you feel she was a pedo? [i think this was a serious trans mistake on my part]

Lu Han: Nope not really, we were kind of scared though.

MC: The rest of you were auditioned and cast, right? Was life as a trainee hard? How hard was it? How many hours do you practice every day?

Lay: When I first arrived, we practiced about 12 hours every day, from 6am waking up until bedtime. But later, when we were all worked out, it was slightly better.

MC: You must have felt very tired, right? Have you ever thought of giving up?

Kris: Well, since I was here very long, when I came first I was upset that I didn’t have time to go home during CNY. One year during CNY I was just really missing home. But since I couldn’t go home and had to stay, and others went home, I was sad and wanted to call home but I didn’t want to call them more and didn’t’ want them to worry so I didn’t call and didn’t pick up their calls because I didn’t want to miss them so much more and give up.

MC: have you ever cried thinking about home?

MC: Because for us, when we go to college, we all miss home and cry sometimes. No shame. Lay, Lu Han? Have you cried?

[Nods]

MC: Question! Who cries most!

[point to Tao]

MC: You again! Are you easily moved?

Tao: Yeah, little things can get me crying. And especially about scary things, I’ll cry easily when I hear about haunting scary things.

MC: Wow, are you scared?

Tao: Yeah, when my gege tell me about scary things, I’ll just cry!

MC: They’re so mean! Oh hey Tao, Last night…[ominous tone]

Tao: Haha, I’m not going to cry!

MC: We’re doing a new program called “Go Upwards, Youth!” They’re all young people born in the 90s and since they’re like you with dreams like yours were, do you have any advice for them?

Tao: I had a phrase to keep me going. You all know this. 世界对我来说没有不可能. To me, nothing in the world is impossible. I hope you will all keep that word in mind and never give up.

Chen: I hope all contestants won’t give up their dreams! Chase them to the end. I chased my dream and made it here. I hope you will chase yours as well.

Xiu Min: I want to say it in Chinese for everyone to understand. Zhen bang jia you! [Awesome, jia you!]

Lu Han: Work hard and don’t give up lightly.

Lay: Work hard. Hard work accomplishes anything. Believe in yourself.

Kris: We’re all human, and we’re at this age. Don’t be afraid of anything and try new things.

MC: Thank you for all these wise words. These will encourage them to pursue their own stages I’m sure.

MC: On another note, I’ve seen this ring on Kris’ hand. [shows EXO ring]. It’s so cool!

Lu Han: It’s the EXO logo. We have versions of this too.

Lay: I don’t have one…

MC: Haha, it’s okay! Actually, honestly, I know it’s EXO who is our guest today, but if there were any questions that weren’t very appropriate, I’m hoping that you will accept them anyway. Fans are very curious. But I know that fans will love you more and more. I know I’m becoming a fan of you! Sohu has a gift for you all today. I know Lu Han is having his birthday in the near future! We have a cake for you! [lady brings a cake] This is a gift for you! Through all your hard work, it was all worth it in the end, let’s cut at the same time!

[EXO members cut cake at the same time into rather uneven slices imo]

MC: Lu Han’s birthday is the 20th right?

[cont cutting]

MC: Can we share with the fans outside?

EXO: Okay!

MC: You know, in these years of work, I’ve never seen so many fans come here! Of course, they’re here to see you. Do you have anything to say to them?

Kris: We returned to China the first time and we have so many friends supporting us. Our fans, friends, thanks for supporting us, we will provide you for better performance in the future!

Lay: We are thankful to our fan friends for supporting us and we will improve!

Lu Han: Thanks for everyone’s support and we will display EXO-M’s greatness to everyone!

[Tao drops the mic]

MC: Tao! D: It’s okay I drop them all the time.

XM: Thanks for everyone for loving us and supporting us. I will learn Chinese better and communicate in Chinese!

Tao: I wan to thank everyone for caring and providing for us. For M, as well as K. We are one group and we want to be loved by everyone.

MC: Good, “We are one.”

Chen: [something in Korean not translated]

MC: Now, we gotta go. But we’ll eat the cake and share with fans! I hope you will expand and improve and do well. Of course, when you’re famous you probably won’t come back…but do well! Good job! Thanks!

EXO: We are one!

[video cuts off but audio keeps running]

MC: Okay, what we’ll do is…go to the other room…something

SOMEONE SINGING IN BACKGROUND

People thanking each other

(I love how I can still hear things, did they forget to turn the mic off?)

Everyone left

source

Guest RelenaChung15

Thank you so much for translating. My Chinese is pretty bad but with Exo-M mainly working in China, this will give me an incentive to work hard on my Chinese to understand them better.

Btw, does anyone have album/digital sales results???? I want to know how well Exo's first mini album did.

I'm so glad that EXO-M is having a lot of interviews. I was scared after their performance and the mocking of the senior groups that people in China will dislike them and treat them bad but they are doing well in their interviews! Hopefully this will win the hearts of fans in China but also in Taiwan and HK!

Guest tipojic

Thankyou for translating ! I'm falling in love with Exo-M !!!!!

Tao look like a cool man but he is easyly scared everything.

That's so cute ha ha !!!

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

Tao is such an adorable little maknae! hahaha.  he gets scared and cries when the hyungs tell him scary stories. awwwwwww XDDDDDD

Kai talks like a little kid during the interview. XDD I want more EXO-K!!!!! can't wait for their next performance.

is it just me or are they kinda quiet and reserved? not at all crazy and wild like SUJU or SNSD....

Guest VitalMemory

^They did just debut maybe they'll show their crazy sides in the future.

Happy Birthday to our Maknae Sehun! <3 He's finally legal!! Luhan even greeted him a happy birthday, apparently we'll get to see the video tomorrow though. sobs. They're so cute.

I really loved yesterday's live chat since we got to see play the guitar and sing, I just love when he sings. sjfajh. LOL Tao is such an adorable maknae. I seriously expected that though, I had a feeling that he would be cute behind all that cool. I totally can't wait for tonight's live chat!!

Guest Kathy K.

I'm happy that I accidentally clicked on the live stream link. Had to wait half an hour in the middle of the night, but I got to see them in the real time and practice my Chinese <3 Tao is still shy, but he actually speaks when he's asked to, sometimes even points at others without hiding. I feel that he'll soon become pretty loose at broadcast.

Luhan's "laziest" reaction - he turned red SO FAST XDDDDDDDD

Tao's mic drop was kinda cute, it's like he lost the connection between mind and hands <3

Thanks for links and translation, hoping for more!!!

Happy Birthday finally-legal-maknae Sehun!

is it just me or are they kinda quiet and reserved? not at all crazy and wild like SUJU or SNSD....

I thought so too, but I find it refreshing, like they're just normal people. Perhaps some of them are struggling with the language too...

I like how they are right now, before they get really famous, when they have polished answers...this way they seem more real and I can see their growth.

Guest lee_kim

dont worry, when SNSD, Suju debut, we dont have twitter, Facebook and many 4rums like nowaday

Guest xAriEllePhilia

Thanks for the links and translations so far from everyone!

getting to know and love exo more and more

Happy Birthday to maknae SEHUN <3  Hope he also spends it well with his new family (EXO)

tumblr_m20euk0dvG1r6flomo4_400.jpg  tumblr_m20euk0dvG1r6flomo3_500.jpg

Credits on photo or superdelalla [Tumblr]

First time I saw him he reminded me of Thunder from MBLAQ. He has really seductive eyes that may make him look serious/mysterious (idkk cant describe his look in one word) all the time...,but I'm sure we'll be exposed to his charming/cute side soon ^_^.

tumblr_m2jtr6PUcf1rtrd73o1_500.jpg

Credits exo-lubber [Tumblr]

Guest ailurophiles

No translation for EXO M youku live chat yet? Cant help waiting... kkk Fighting for everyone who's gonna translate it ^_^

Happy birthday to maknae Sehun. Here's the pic of Sehun 19th birthday celebration

6b18e781gw1drwwimoxfrj.jpg

And Luhan sent a birthday message too. Love HunHan <3

http://youtu.be/FEoUPph-gqg