[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ary1004
Guest denise924

I had to re-watch for the nth time - and LeeTeuk was wearing the ring when he walked in; just look closely on his left hand after introducing themselves and he put his left hand on his lap - the ring was there.  I would say LT won't do anything to disappoint his wife.  That's why I like this pair so much - they complement each other.

Don't anybody notice how Sora smiles and looks at husband so adoringly?  first time was when LT stopped the MC from shaking her hand; I love that smile on her face while looking at her husband. I would be like her too if my husband shows me that kind of love and attention - in front of everyone else.

Thank you viyra for correcting me.....  :)

Guest szillion

Quick post for now.

Support our Dimple Couple MCing.

MBCKPOP Just tweeted with a picture!

#MBC가요대제전 Introducing our couple MC Lee Teuk & Kang Sora! Visit our facebook page for more!! (goo.gl/SvHTC) pic.twitter.com/Ed0NiXQr

While I understand fans mentality, I am a little offended people are flooding Khuntoria on our DC's picture. So..leave a comment and show your support!

MBCKPOP on FB

Edit:

I think you have just came out with better words to describe than I did, akane ~ Variety GENIUS - Those words exactly! That reminds me of Park Genius from strong heart.

33ru_mieru Welcome! =D And Yes.. Lee teuk is great navigator as akane described. For those who have yet to watch Super Junior's episode of strongheart, you'll understand when you see this part where Kyuhyun was talking about the difficulties with Teuki at the very beginning of SJ.

Kyu's Story-Teuki Strongheart

When given a chance to defend himself, Lee Teuk could really flip things around. :blink: I was getting a little upset with him with all those stories Suju told until his words at the end.

I couldn't agree with Teuki more regarding the fact that they were able to tell all those stories because of the memories they have shared with him. They are comfortable with him and are not holding grudges. Hence they are able to talk about these sensitive issues. I do understand that things were difficult for them at the beginning and Leeteuk defends Suju like his babies (which they kinda are..lol). Having another person joining them so suddenly made him want to protect the rest since their future was very much uncertain. Seeing how Kyuhyun's acknowledgement about Teuki being the hyung he admires most...definitely means a lot.

:w00t:Man... Park Jung Soo is really Park Genius!

Link for the rest of the 2 epi is here -> Strong Heart Ep 92-93

By the way, regarding ENGRISH~

Like akane has pointed out, don't worry too much about Engrish! We learn from mistakes and from each other. I love the different ways of writings people have. And we all have our individual colors in expressing our thoughts. So don't apologize. You got nothing or no one to apologize to. Is a good practice here..by spazzing about Dimple Couple :wub:

Random Engrish link- Teuki + Eunhyuk's radio program Sukira was hilarious. One of the noteworthy Engrish time: Party in the Yuja!

Is really too bad Leeteuk is not DJing there anymore because he would be talking alot about Sora!

Guest denise924

I dunno, if I see the background, is it Mucore end year special?

hi... yes it was last 111224 music core .....  :) at 1:06

here's a link from yt : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6J8bxTO-_w&feature=related

credit to addynicksin at yt

Guest kiminaeka

Quick post for now.

Support our Dimple Couple MCing.

MBCKPOP Just tweeted with a picture!

#MBC가요대제전 Introducing our couple MC Lee Teuk & Kang Sora! Visit our facebook page for more!! (goo.gl/SvHTC) pic.twitter.com/Ed0NiXQr

While I understand fans mentality, I am a little offended people are flooding Khuntoria on our DC's picture. So..leave a comment and show your support!

MBCKPOP on FB

wonder when this picture taken... coz Sora's hair still looks short... want to see her in a long hair (like pictures from Dream High 2) & want to see Teuk's reaction when he saw her in a long hair... wub.gif

37942428402290831400027.jpg

EDIT:

I think Teuk didn't wear the ring when he first came to the room... unsure.gif

ring1wo.jpg

wasnt that from sora's shooting site? the 2nd site they went (where leeteuk did his cameo)...i think so coz the outer wall look similar...i might be wrong though :)

i don't think so... because in this pic Teuk's hair colour is different from eps 5... tongue.gif maybe that just the same outer...

=================================

i just re-watch eps 11... and i saw that Teuk didn't wear his ring until he saw Sora wear it and show her ring to the other guest... after best 1 minute Teuk-Sora...

ring2cc.jpg

^^

^^

he's still didn't wear the ring...

but, after the wives change they clothes to perform dance... Teuk wear his ring... laugh.gif

ring3e.jpg<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest tears_in_heaven5712

Thanksss all ur news & photo u ve posted.

I find the similar bw LT & SR's photos.

e5fba906cf5076e2f8a4c32e4b08c34f_39427599.tumblrlwtrimj8cm1qdp7amo1500.gif

thanks cati21

ddafbee5f63b42dcb20909923c414ea3_39427601.37739918864903456401714764322866.jpg

cre: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora fb

Waiting to Dec 31st.

Guest 33ru_mieru

lol. u formatted ur replies the same way i did. XDDD "you busy preparing for the new year??" I wish... nothing as exciting unfortunately.... but EVEN if it was the new year, i would much rather watch the subbed episodes... unfortunately, I can't right now so all I can do i wait...

btw, they first met in strong heart (talk show). star king is a talent show. ^^ Well actually, Sora said during the first time they met that he caught her eye during strong heart. ^^ remind me again... what did he say he liked from sora in ep11?

Hehe, yah following you...it's much easier if want to reply to many ^-^

Oh ya STRONG HEART..everytime I see Kang Ho Dong, I only remember Star King :P Thanks for correcting..

Okay since you can't watch right now. I will post something about what he said in ep11 :P (This was after he mentioned Sora was not his ideal type.)

Starting to explain so much :P but he got cut off by the rest of other so he didn't finish what he wanted to express :P

Oops, I didn't know how to insert media directly from my laptop -_-'' must have an url...

ep1101.png

LT: The thing I like the most about Sora is

ep1102.png

LT: Not the outward appearance and the character

ep1103.png

LT: It's the soul/heart

ep1104.png

LT: It's the pure heart

ep1105.png

LT: Really, I ....

(MC Miseun laughed so hard)

ep1106.png

LT: No, wait, I am being sincere / serious, really

ep1106a.png

MC Miseun: Okay Okay Okay LOL

LT: When I was younger, I have many criteria for ideal type

ep1107.png

(while other busy tying up his hand)

LT: Those things, all are unnecessary (referring to the criteria)

(Come let's try with both hands, both hands)

ep1108.png

LT: No, please at least let me explain

ep1109.png

Sora also laughed :)

Love....is hard to explain ne~ LOL

Guest Hannahpham

Ms. Jikam thanks for the GIF. Too cute...Looks like it's from 12/24 Mr. Simple on Music Core

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rbvHjWrUWH4  starts 5:01...

credit:IIIamxxIvy on YT

He was very happy here..check out his loud Merry Christmas at the end LOL..

I can see it... so cute. Unfortunately I could not see anything from your first link. Would you mind posting it again??? Thank you so much.

Guest ary1004

wonder when this picture taken... coz Sora's hair still looks short... want to see her in a long hair (like pictures from Dream High 2) & want to see Teuk's reaction when he saw her in a long hair... *quoted image*

*quoted image*

wasnt that from sora's shooting site? the 2nd site they went (where leeteuk did his cameo)...i think so coz the outer wall look similar...i might be wrong though :)

Guest kopi_c_st

Credit : FB 2011 MBC Korean Music Festival

Introducing our couple MC Lee Teuk&Kang Sora!

379424_284022908314000_272463349469956_781187_1566710353_n.jpg 

Edit : opps! Post already then realise it has been posted earlier. :P

Guest ginnieD

Is this the one where the event where they will be hosting it together? Can't wait for it to be aired, but I will not be able to watch it live T__T.

Hope DC lovers can help to record it and post the video smile.gif

Guest marsie231

aw. Thank you guys for welcoming us, the newbies here biggrin.gif

BTW, is the ep. 11 has only 7 parts at DailyMotion? I feel that it is not complete. kekeke. tongue.gif

So, I would like to share this to you guys, one of my favorite scenes from episode11 smile.gif

377486_328055227213541_100000271999620_1355951_1035483725_n.jpg390574_328055857213478_100000271999620_1355953_1380071901_n.jpg

HIS CHEEKS ARE ASCENDING. AGAIN. wub.gif

Wished I could have time to reply to everybody... [edit: nvm. I ended up doing that, the heck with my schedule. seems like wgm is making me lose my mind like teukie. XD]

WELCOME to ginnieD, marsie231 and denise924!!! I'm so glad you girls decided to join us... I noticed that Teukso has the power to slowly draw out a lot of lurkers out there... I myself was a lurker since a long time...I only had about 10 posts until coming to this thread. Never found much urge to post until Teukso came and literally dragged me out. XD Now, it's hard for me to hold back and not release out my thoughts about them. ^^

Also, no need for anyone to apologise for their english. For most of us here, english is not our first language, me included (in fact, it's not even my second. lol) so I think we're all in the same boat here,  all blind mice leading each others ^^...

Love all of you!! You make this thread so addicting it makes me come here despite all my intentions not to. lol.

Some common topics many people addressed. (I still haven't watch the subbed episode yet. I'm just relying on the chinese subs where I'm not really good at and the bit of korean i learned before, so bear with me if I say inaccurate things.)

About the Oppa thingy, I noticed many people talked about it. I think the reason that Leeteuk reacts so strongly to her oppa is because of its connotation. Guys love to be called oppa. The word oppa has a lot of connotations. It's used to call a guy that is older than you. There are lots of guys who are older than you. When you call your older brother, oppa, it has no romantic connotation. Which is why when all the snsd members, or fx members, or tara eunjung calls leeteuk oppa, he doesnt feel anything, because they just call him "older guy im close with." However, when sora calls him oppa, the connotation behind it is "an older man i have feelings for/crush on/find attractive," which is what makes Leeteuk and so many other guys love it so much. Basically, the use of oppa is rather complicated since there's so many different possible meanings behind the word. Javabeans once wrote a really long explanation of Oppa here. If you're curious, you can check it out: http://www.dramabean.../glossary-oppa/ In english, I can't think of many equivalent. I guess something similar could be when your teacher, friend calls you "dear, or sweetie, honey" and when your boyfriend does it..

About the secret dating... It's not really a revelation. I mean leeteuk confessed to dating after debut so many times before already... but I guess it still is unpleasant to hear about it directly for Sora.  The thing with Teukie that got him so many haters in the past is that he has a "loose mouth." He likes to talk too much and that always inevitably causes something he shouldn't have said to come out. I liked it though that it meant to him so much to make Sora understand. Everybody was telling him to stop but he really really tried to continue to explain. That means that Sora's opinion was more important to him during that than the smoothness of the show. He only looked at Sora at that moment and forgot everything else. I hope she understood that regardless of his past, right at this moment, she is what counts for him. I mean he is popular, funny, an artist, and relatively rich,  and handsome. There would be many many girls who would want to date him, and I'm sure some of them rather pretty. And he's a normal guy who fanboy over girl groups. The surprise would be the fact that he would not have dated. Most guys I know would have taken the opportunity to date a lot. But jealousy is healthy if it's in the right dose ^^

And I'm about 99.9% sure the guys is Sungmin. In any case, it's clear he's a member. And his way of speaking is completely sungmin-like.

By the way, by no means do you need feel obligated to reply to me... Honestly, i shouldnt even be on this thread right now. lol.

@33ru_mieru

haha. good luck learning how to navigate soompi... It's not that hard once you get a hang of it. looks like you already are. ^^

I loved it too than without telling each other before hand, they were the only ones who raised both hands for their partners...And I dont know if it's fate but they were also the only couple who had only each other's vote. All the other couples had someone else raise their hands for at least one of them. Looks like they're made for each other. (btw, leeteuk's real name is spelled park jung soo/park jeong soo, with jung being used more often.)

@sqd66 I think the real leeteuk is not so much shy as being a lot more introverted and serious than what he appears as in variety shows. I mean at times, he looks almost intimidating to me. But I do think that he shows his shy side to Sora. It's not a side of him we see often (at least in the sincere form of it), real life or variety persona. I think it's the fact that it's Sora who makes him like that...

And yes, I think Sora is really "normal" as well, but with everything good of the "normal" part. She behaves like a regular girl, without any pretensions or artifice, which makes her extremely likeable. in a way, it's ironically rare to find a "normal girl" like her because most girls nowawdays do not behave as naturally as her with a guy.

@kopi_c_st haha.. i guess "weird" summarises it rather well. In my opinion, he acts weird even without Sora on variety shows because since Ive seen his real life personality, it hurts me to see him try so hard on variety shows. It looks a bit forced, and artificial and I just hurt for him. Today was mixture... he was both acting as a host to everybody else, and as park jung soo the shy guy with sora. So it makes his behavior really peculiar to see a double personality.

I also like it how he blushes, both when in the room with the other couples, and when she danced. It's really hard to fake a blush. I guess it means that Sora affects him that much. ^^

@charis89lol. looks like you're in the process of discovering super junior and watching all the vids. it's a shame a LOT of vids have been deleted now. Tell me if you can't find some old vids from old shows. I could possibly have saved them from back then or I could ask my friends if they had.

By the way, the show is called Let's sleep tonight. From the looks of their haircut, the show is from 2008. There's two episode of "Let's sleep tonight." One was in late 2008 and the other early 2009. if you havent watched both of them, i think they can be found on imeimo wordpress.

And hi-5 for PP!! im still a shipper even now. lol.

@kiminaeka omg. I hope they would meet a lot for rehearsals. Knowing wgm, i think the filming team will definitely use this occasion to film more footage of the two together.

@szillion lol. Super Junior are always popular among other artists. ^^ They are so easygoing it makes them approachable with many friends. XDDD

And I agree... It's rare to see Leeteuk this shy, real life or not. The only time I've seen him disabled of speech and brain function was when park in young appeared on strong heart the first time. Aside from her, Sora is the only person who makes him paralysed for as a long a moment. Love the expression you used.. that he can't think straight. I agree with you. Usually, Leeteuk is an expert navigator of these shows,a genius of sorts. He knows how to turn and fold the situation around to what suits him. He makes blunders from time to time when he's not cautious but with Sora, it's like blunder after blunder. His brain has been shortcircuited by love for sora. lol

@dzudzu Lol. that's what I was thinking too. Leeteuk seems to be able to make Sora be willing to accelerate this relationship despite her shyness. They are already holding hands, and even had a backhug. However, even though I was initially impatient for the kiss to happen in the near future, after some thoughts, I'm deciding against it. I think it would make the relationship a lot more heart throbbing if the relationship went at a slow pace. The buildup would make this relationship a lot more special and memorable to both of them. I think if they kissed right now, it would be hard to top that later on, which means that they would reach the "peak" of the relationship a bit too quickly and that what would ensue in the following months would just be "moments-that-are-less-palpitating-than-the-kiss" instead of "special-moments-which-will-climax-at-the-kiss." I mean look at the woojung couple. I love how comfortable they are with skinship but the peperro kiss now means less to them than what happened before... Also, I think a reason why Leeteuk is so excited whenever he gets to have skinship with Sora, or when she calls him oppa and says that she misses him is because she's not the kind of girl who does it easily, which makes it a whole lot more precious to him. I think they should wait to spend a lot of special time together first. and just towards the end, before leeteuk enlists, if they kissed then... the kiss would mean so much more than just a physical attraction since by then they would have known each other more. The wait would make it even more special and the fact that it would be a kiss before teukie goes to the army would be something special and precious for teukie to hold on for 2 years. It would also probably make sora's feelings stronger to and amplify the probability of a relationship between those two after wgm. If they kissed now, i dont think as much feelings would be involved in it, especially for Sora.

@i.am.bugs.funny lol. the other two couples are also lovely. watch them if you have time... It's been a really long time wgm had achieved such compatibilty and potential for romance between all of their couples. I was despairing and then it finally happened. this wgm period reminds me a lot of season 1 where it feels like the couples actually might transcends the show-factor of wgm and step into a more real territory. lol. i think everybody would have probably noticed by now that Teukie is crazy and not in his right mind when he's with sora. I think even Sora is starting to see now. His members definitely noticed, the ELF i know as well, and the MC also. I agree that even though Sora is an actress, she's still a young girl and kissing or skinship for your job would feel a lot different from kissing with feelings involved and with a guy you're strongly attracted to. And I think her embarrassment shows that to her, wgm is more than just a job she has to do. She's being more Sora-the-girl-dating than Sora-the-actress in wgm. Lol. can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear a nonELF appreciate teukie's loose mouth. Usually, it's what brings him hate. XD

" The only difference in LT and Sora missing each other is that LT is so vocal whenever he miss her while Sora was just quiet whenever she miss him.." Omo. so well said. I think the fact that Sora misses LT can clearly be seen in her face, most specifically her eyes. Her face is rather expressive in that aspect. She has that look when she glances at leeteuk which makes my heart races a bit because it shows so much, a bit of insecurity, yet determination and conviction, as well as longing and attraction.

@xianlie90haha!! thanks for reminding me about sstp. His reaction to her calling him oppa there was also epic... He probably needs a while to get used to it. ^^ and not that i could be a judge of it or anything but your english is fine. XD

@marsi231 Thanks for sharing. ^^ that clip where they first met is on strong heart. I posted a post earlier with some subbed moments of that show if you haven't seen it yet. :]

@ary1004 thanks for the ringtones! love them ^^

[Edit:]

@sqd66

Love you for mentioning Sungmin. ^^ He has a quieter presence than some other members, but he's just as loveable. You're absolutely right about each member in Suju having a role. What's so perfect about Suju is that they work best when all together. Each of them have their strength and weaknesses but when they are together, they become the epitome of the whole being better than the sum of the parts.  I want yesung and ryeowook to appear on wgm. It would be so much fun. I wonder if siwon will give them a bible again. lol.

Thanks for sharing the clip again!! I never get sick of watching it.. it's so heartwarming to see all members support eunhae in their promotions. ^^ They are so fun together.

I do agree with you about the guests. It transforms this into a variety show and takes away the sincerity of it a bit. Sigh. but it's just how korean shows work in general. Even teukie is like that when he is in his comedic role.  Most people who appear on wgm are here for promotions. However, I think some of them also choose to appear partially, if not equally because they want to experience dating since they can't do that properly otherwise (I'm thinking of seohyun, and probably leeteuk as well.) In any case, even though I doubt they teukie and sora contact each other much right now outside of wgm, I hope they still do and that they'll grow closer over the time that way.

@viyra I also hope that the girl he marries after the army is Sora. I think she would be able to accept his faults and admire his qualities and he would definitely be able to respect her, and love her.

LOL but you did reply to everybody..congratz!!..that's why i always like your post because despite of your busy sched. ..you always finds time to visit Teukso thread..and you would reply to us one by one..im really amazed.. 

keep posting akane_tran...happy.gif

Quick post:

ANGELSUBS just released episode 4 & 5 subs!!

(recommended since the subs are more complete!)

Episode 4

http://www.dailymoti...ep-4_shortfilms

Episode 5

http://vimeo.com/34248787

Enjoy!!

omo!! im waiting for this.. i hope angelsubs will complete all Teukso episode..

i will wait  patiently..DC Fightinglaugh.gif

@denise924

HELLO!!! I am new too!! Welcome welcome~

@azuwaza163

LOL your post is so funny..

Yah yah...Leeteuk is so anxious when Sora was tested...Started to drink so much. I feel that both of them become thirsty very easily when they are nervous..

The first time when Leeteuk asked about past relationships...Sora started to drink her coffee so many times..Then the scene in the coffee house where Leeteuk showed the video he recorded in New York. Sora also drank a lot due to nervousness. Then when they were walking outside the radio station...Sora so nervous she felt so thirsty. Then this time Leeteuk also :P

@kopi_c_st

LOL @ 2nd Scene you liked....panicky Teuk..."Sora, Listen to me, listen to me"

*panic* *panic*

Aww...why you stopped at 4th scene....should have written more...

10 SCENES YOU LIKE!! :P

@kiminaeka

LOL, apparently, many people love to see panic Leeteuk. I love to see calm Sora too. Yah hopefully from working together with Leeteuk, Sora will learn a lot and spend quality time together.

@szillion

Eh? Leeteuk is normally really good at words and can turn anything around?

Wow..

Thanks for the huge Teuk @ Kona Beans Pic, btw~

@dzudzu

Just pray that they get their own house ASAP so they can do anything they want privately including the bbo bbo ;)

@i.am.bugz.funny

Agree totally about the dress..and...about liking Leeteuk being so careless in talking..

LOL, I guess most of us here love it..

I also love how Leeteuk is being honest and I love how Sora is the same too.

@marsie231

High 5! I am @ soompi because of Dimple Couple too.

Look what they have done to us!!

Ah, the video Sora's kissing you is so cute..

Thanks for sharing~

@hellokittymao

Thanks for the MBC Gayo timing :)

@akane_tran

Thanks for the reply..You busy preparing for New Year??

Btw, it is fate that they are together in WGM :) First, they met in Star King, but since they are not each other's ideal, they didn't really pay attention to each other.

but, really thank to MBC/WGM, they put Leeteuk and Sora together.

I am happy that they start to like each other slowly..start to realize their feelings towards each other..

I Love Leeteuk's explanation of what he likes from Sora in ep11

Ahh..Park Jung Soo. Okay thanks for correcting :) I wanna see more of Park Jung Soo with Kang Sora!!

@KQI88

LOL Just be lazy for one day huh?? Yah good for them since they have such a hectic schedule~ Leeteuk is smart to make this known to everyone in WGM

WE, DIMPLE COUPLE, WANT A HOUSE!!!!

@xianlie90

Yah yah, I love Sora's expression when she answered quickly to Leeteuk's question. and when Leeteuk gone crazy listening to her answer, she still looks so honest, so much truth in what she has just said to him.

Ehm..I also in love with Sora-ssi... LOL

Leeteuk has a lot of rivals...:P

@ginnieD

Hello~ yah SSTP makes me feel "Ah, Leeteuk thinks about Sora even outside WGM" and so happy with Sora's response ^-^

Hope with so much love received, Leeteuk won't feel so lonely (not sure if he tweeted about being lonely to get Sora's attention or really feel lonely)

@arienblurr

Can understand your feeling as I was out of the country in the past few days too. We're so lucky for awesome Dimple Couple supporters in this thread ne~

Ah, I am not going to SS4, but looking forward to what DC's fans are going to do. Gosh, this is gonna be so cool..

@Ms.Jikam

Picture speaks as much as words. THANK YOU :)

@Viyra

Really?? He wore the ring? Thanks for that, cause just like @denise924, I didn't see him wearing the ring in the room.

Now when you said Sora smiles at husband so adoringly, I suddenly realise why Leeteuk cannot see Sora right in the eye so many times..

The power of being electrocuted by Sora's eyes is much more powerful than the lie detector..

Gosh..why is Sora so adorable.

The same to Leeteuk.

thanks for agreeing w/ me..it's really funny because all DC Lovers share the same thoughts..smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

72 pages already..kyaaaa!!.. c'mon DC Lovers lets join force and reach 100 page..for their 100thday..we can do it right?? keep posting..

I can see it... so cute. Unfortunately I could not see anything from your first link. Would you mind posting it again??? Thank you so much.

Not sure which video you want to have me re-post so I'll re-post both

The number song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvsGG_NgoQ

credit parappa664 YT

The whole radio show SSTP

http://youtu.be/BQbqG4Bg7IA

Credit: tomozuki1KJE YT

wonder when this picture taken... coz Sora's hair still looks short... want to see her in a long hair (like pictures from Dream High 2) & want to see Teuk's reaction when he saw her in a long hair... wub.gif

EDIT:

I think Teuk didn't wear the ring when he first came to the room... unsure.gif

i don't think so... because in this pic Teuk's hair colour is different from eps 5... tongue.gif maybe that just the same outer...

=================================

i just re-watch eps 11... and i saw that Teuk didn't wear his ring until he saw Sora wear it and show her ring to the other guest... after best 1 minute Teuk-Sora...

*quoted image*

^^

^^

he's still didn't wear the ring...

but, after the wives change they clothes to perform dance... Teuk wear his ring... laugh.gif

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I think her real hair was that short and her hair when she's filming Dream High 2 is just an extension..

about the ring..i sometimes think  it's unfair that we see Leeteuk's ring so rare..while most of the time we often see Sora wearing the bracelet and ring LT gave her even if she's not filming WGM..or outside WGM...

Thanksss all ur news & photo u ve posted.

I find the similar bw LT & SR's photos.

thanks cati21

cre: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora fb

Waiting to Dec 31st.

double "v" sign of Prince and Baby Princess so cute..love it much..is it a mission or just a coincidence..