[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest alga215

OMO im glad you posted it here..*quoted image*

I've been thinking of what award will our couple receive?..it's a start of new discussion again..can't wait for tomorrow's episode and for MBC Gayo..will definitely watch it..

for me "Best Jealousy Award" goes to Leeteuk and "Best Couple" of course Dimple Couple..

Yup!!! I hope they will win tomorrow.. and I agree about winning the best jealousy award.. :) I keep thinking bout positive things..tjat tjey will win at tomorrow's episode..because these 2 couples had lasted 8 months while our DC is only 3 months.. but who knows right?? ♥♥♥

Do we have a thread specially for ELF/SUJU?

SUJU is big and they do have a separate thread in soompi; and inasmuch as I wanted to learn more about SUJU from members who have been fans of Super Junior, I'm afraid we might get a warning from some moderators for posting too much of SUJU and not Dimple Couple. Don't get offended or upset with me but I am talking from experience here. I am also from another fandom and our thread got a big warning for posting individual news or articles about our couple - that time we were not aware of if we were being singled out but that was what happened. Honestly, I love reading news about SUJU because I really did start liking them - especially Fighting Junior - after I saw them in WGM - and to top it all, one link leads to all their activities - which I really enjoy watching (my fave is Intimate Note)..

Since moderators hasn't given this thread a warning, let's just go on with the usual!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Haha it's the pic of the one she follows to make the lunch box for Leeteuk.

Btw I'm sorry but wat did Sora says in the tweet? I can't read korean...

Guest denise924

@akane_tran thank you for the post. as days past, the more i am becoming a SUJU fan! their simple gestures of taking time out to say hello to their fans is very much heart warming especially to fans who also spend their time seeing them in person. it's no joke trying to get entries to these events - the effort just shows how much SUJU fans (especially ELF) truly loves SUJU and SUJU to their fans and ELF as well.

it was quite fun watching them yesterday in KBS and SBS.....

but here's the best part for today ........just a few more hours and its Part 2 of WGM christmas special! am too excited for this!

and not only that, we also get to see DC again in MBC Gayo again today!

Guest tears_in_heaven5712

LT has just tweet:

순간이동을 할수있다면 좋을텐데~연말은 역시 정신 없어 ㅋㅋ

cre:@special1004 2m

Plz trans it.

I can't get meaning through google.

[Trans] It would be awesome if I could teleport~I'm really busy at the end of the year Haha

Credit: ASHKooKoo

Or

It would be so nice if I could teleport~ As expected, year-ends are a mad rush ㅋㅋ

Cr: Suju_Info

[Trans] @special1004 : Teleportation yesterday. After Kbs went sbs for another rehearsal then kbs opening and sbs go x-file and kbs get shuffle dancing back to sbs then back to KBS stageㅋ ㅋ, funny all ㅋ ㅋeul Dare would be nice - the end of the year too nervous ㅋ ㅋ

*translator's comment : I hardly understand what teuk is saying... but this is what i can say... im working on it><

(Trans by:@shfly3428)

Thankss akane_tran so much

LT also tweet another. hahaa.

Maybe he s very excited in MBC per tonight? So many tweet

자고 일어나니 치아가 날아가있네...왜그러지..ㅠㅠ

@ akane_tran: Of course, despite many things happened, how tired he s,

he s still happy cuz today he s with his baby beautiful princess.

he cant hide his feelings right now.

Guest nguyetthuc

Thanks God it's Saturday and we can meet DC couple again.Not only WGM but also MBC gayo daejun.Although next week I have exam and I hadn't learn too much but i still look forward to see them.Oh poor me, ottoke.I hope tonight DC shipper can watch a special stage of our DC couple with a lot of skinship.I want to watch fancam too.Ah I wonder what Sora will wear tonight,sexy or cute oufit ke ke ke ,and maybe she will wear white dress for her husband.The most wonderful is they can welcome new year together.I believe that I believe it really make sense to both of them,especially Leetuek.He will not feel lonely anymore.Hope Sora will take care of him.

LOVE DC couple so much and I want to say Happy New Year to all DC lover( too early =)))