*quoted image*

Hot pissy teukie is hot!! ^^

*quoted image*

Smiling Park Jung Soo is even HOTTER.. ^^

Cr:pjsdotcom

Suju MBC Gayo

*quoted image*

Credit: @MBCKPOP

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Cutest thing in the world at SBS Gayo!!!

Groom Teukie sitting on Master no.1 Sungmin's lap. ^^ (they didnt have enough chairs so even eunhyuk had to sit on kyuhyun's lap)

*quoted image*

Credits:k_nanny

@charis89 thanks for the vid!!! you did a fine job!!

@kopi_c_st oooh.. good point!!! they are so natural at it now. ^^

OMO!!!! his RINGicon6.gif ...he wear his ring..love it love it icon12.gif

i cant be happier than this..my heart gonna explode!! help help...

Guest lallinachan

and omo.. ur comment about teukso fighting made me blush... but haha.. true true... i think he can be actually hot (and a bit scary imo) when he's angry... and i have a feeling sora can look pretty attractive when angry as well from the way she is when she's upset. ^^

Really?*read it again*....OHHH!!!! I didn't mean it THAT way! I only tought that if I'm angry, and I notice that the other one is more good looking than usual... well I'd probably start forgetting why I should be angry LOL- like "surprised/mesmerized" XD

THANKS for the pictures! HE WAS WEARING THE RING!!.....wasn't he? I mean, it is that ring right? it's not only "for fashion" right?

I'm glad that my curiosity abaut SuJu will not annoy you^^... right now I'm actually curious abaut scary teukie...

by the way, I come from Italy, but once they announced an SM town in Paris I had to go there! XD

I'm sorry to know that SuJu too were always treated badly by SME... but I think that it is in the adversity that something grow stronger and more beautifull! It's because there are good fandome such as ELF (...and Cassies) that this boys can overcame most of the pain!

And of course a good Leader such has been Teukie, is essential!

Do you know if the special of WGM will be two episodes or three? I hope only two, I want to see them by themselves!

It's Sungmin wearing the ring not Leeteuk. If you look at the group pics from the event you see Sungmin with a ring on his right hand ring finger.  It also looks like Sungmins hand not Leeteuks hand in the picture that we see. Leeteuk also wears his ring on the left hand not right.

There is no reason for Leeteuk to wear the ring to an SBS event. I can understand if he wears it to a MBC award show which he may.

It's always fun to spazz but we will need to go to the mental hospital if we start hoping for too much LOL! Ahhh just speaking from experience. I have had my share of spazzing/high  moments with Hwanyobi only to be with hopes dashed...so try and keep it all as fun and hope for the best but don't expect things...because we all get hurt in the end. I think with all the wgm couples we want them to become more and try and piece together scenarios that we hope for but in the end this turns out to be nothing more than friendship.

Annoyed leeteuk is cute...Suju put on a great show too and should be proud. I think they got their point across and their fans will take care of the rest with SBS.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Finally, my main purpose of coming here. I know many things happened today so I did my best to finish this tribute video by today.. Took me some time to.. Though it's nothing special.. and kind of lousy editing.. But it's all thanks to DC that I spent my last week in laughter. And thanks to all of you, I get to know more about another side of this WGM couple. So I say here, this video is for all DC shippers. :D

http://youtu.be/yWj2ghYaFyM

=) you put few seconds of the part that I love the most....from epi10, the part where Sora was going to perform SUJU's songs...I love Leeteuk's expressions there the most. From beginning when he looked at Sora's back til the end..

Thanks for sharing~ aww 3 minutes felt so short...

=======

@hellokittymao

The tilting head...wuaa never noticed there... it's so cute...

hopefully someday , soon, there will be two arrows facing inwards :P

=======

Dimple Couple's supporters, It's Friday~ I'm not gonna write so much but will read lotsa lotsa your messages, comments, videos, pics!!

Have a good weekend~

I notice the ring too dear, but it belongs to Sungmin not Leeteuk

And someone said Han Ga In, who was one of Leeteuk's ideal female celebrity acted in Sunny?? I'm sorry but Han Ga In didn't act in Sunny... The one he mentioned in WGM ep1 is Min Hyo Rin, not Han Ga In...

And if I'm not wrong... The best couple award the Adam couple received was for last year... I don't think Adam couple was nominated in the best couple category for this year...??

Guest ginnieD

I noticed the ring too, too bad it's not their couple ring sweatingbullets.gif.

@hellokittymao, yea I guess she saw the announcement for the last year best couple award.

Anyway, today is Friday! Can't watch WGM tomorrow as I'll be away though, hopefully you guys post and discuss about it here so that I can get updates and spazz about it over the weekend ^^

Best couple award...

In the upcoming episode of “We Got Married (WGM),” MBC will air a special episode featuring the three of the most popular WGM couples in 2011. In the episode, viewers will be able to relive all the happy, funny, and quirky times the couples spent in 2011, followed by a year-end WGM awards ceremony.

Some of the humorous titles that will be awarded to the cast include “Best Jealousy Award,” “Best Sound Award,” “Best Tear Award,” and many more. The most coveted award of the night is, of course, the “Best Couple Award.” This award, along with a nice and luxurious gift, will be presented to the most lovey-dovey couple of the day. The MCs of the show will personally visit each couple to witness their mushiness firsthand before choosing the “Best Couple.”

In order to win the award, all the couples brought their A-game. Many of the fans are getting impatient to find out which couple – Leetuek & Kang Sora, Lee Jang Woo & Ham Eun Jung, Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun, and other – will win the title. 

Meanwhile, a close source of Ham Eun Jung revealed, “Eun Jung has another man, besides Lee Jang Woo, who she keeps in touch with,” in the upcoming episode, putting Eun Jung in a sticky situation with her make-believe husband.

MBC’s “We Got Married” will air its next episode Saturday, December 31, at 5:10PM KST. 

Which WGM couple was most memorable for you?

Credits to soompi news

Well i guess we should be happy for that,,  :)

At first i was dissapointed that they didn't won the award but when i saw that they rank the highest out of three couples..my feelings change from dissapointment..to being happy..proud of DC..thanks to all DC Lovers for voting them non-stop..

@i.am.bugz.funny Thank you for understanding... I dont know enough about what's going on to criticize SM.. but I do know that no matter how well or badly they are treating suju, the end result is that suju have encountered many obstacles they shouldnt have had to. yay!! a BJ on soompi! since it fits this ocassion, should I sing It hurts? or Naega chae, chalaga? XDD

and thank you for sharing the pictures... I also feel like there's a high chance they met again. ^^

And loved the fact that she got to watch teukie's MAMA awards speech. ^^

..SME is really in a bad state now..because of the mishap that happened yesterday in SBS Gayo..

@ akane_tran : i've been wanting to ask you this question for so long since you're an ELF ..and i know it's not related to this thread but can i ask why there's a war between some SONE and some ELF..because when i saw the collab of Suju and GG there's a fanwar going on..(for those who are reading this post pls. don't get me wrong i don't have bad intention im just curious).. (change topic) i laughed when you mentioned "I am Best of 2ne1"biggrin.giflaugh.gif ur d best!!..

Best couple award...

In the upcoming episode of “We Got Married (WGM),” MBC will air a special episode featuring the three of the most popular WGM couples in 2011. In the episode, viewers will be able to relive all the happy, funny, and quirky times the couples spent in 2011, followed by a year-end WGM awards ceremony.

Some of the humorous titles that will be awarded to the cast include “Best Jealousy Award,” “Best Sound Award,” “Best Tear Award,” and many more. The most coveted award of the night is, of course, the “Best Couple Award.” This award, along with a nice and luxurious gift, will be presented to the most lovey-dovey couple of the day. The MCs of the show will personally visit each couple to witness their mushiness firsthand before choosing the “Best Couple.”

In order to win the award, all the couples brought their A-game. Many of the fans are getting impatient to find out which couple – Leetuek & Kang Sora, Lee Jang Woo & Ham Eun Jung, Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun, and other – will win the title. 

Meanwhile, a close source of Ham Eun Jung revealed, “Eun Jung has another man, besides Lee Jang Woo, who she keeps in touch with,” in the upcoming episode, putting Eun Jung in a sticky situation with her make-believe husband.

MBC’s “We Got Married” will air its next episode Saturday, December 31, at 5:10PM KST. 

Which WGM couple was most memorable for you?

Credits to soompi news

OMO im glad you posted it here..smile.gif

I've been thinking of what award will our couple receive?..it's a start of new discussion again..can't wait for tomorrow's episode and for MBC Gayo..will definitely watch it..

for me "Best Jealousy Award" goes to Leeteuk and "Best Couple" of course Dimple Couple..

Haha but if base on the special ep alone, I think best jealousy award goes to Sora!

Remember her disappointed face after Leeteuk caught lying with the lie detactor about the numbers of secret dates?

111230 LG Endorsement with Super Junior – Highlights (Full Version)

Credit: shayneknixx @ youtube

share in sup3rjunior.wordpress

Eunhyuk twitter update:

@AllRiseSilver “I’m not sure if this is because this green room is too small, or the sofa is too small, or we have too many members. Are you seeing us now, KBS?”

dfe.jpg

He is not complain, Eunhyuk only joke when Super Junior take a rest in KBS waiting room.

Teukie look really tired, you need rest oppa.

Can't wait for tomorrow

Guest denise924

oh...after feeling bad yesterday upon learning what happened at SBS... i again started feeling bad  when i read this .... i've become a SUJU fan when i started liking Leeteuk in WGM .... and started following his whereabouts....but this fan account (as posted in sup3rjunior.wordpress.com ) made me feel bad for SUJU as well as for ELF ... these things should have never happened.

http://sup3rjunior.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/sbs-gayo-daejun-fanaccount-must-read-from-111229/#more-150492

but what makes me feel good is knowing that tomorrow is saturday and would be seeing our DIMPLE COUPLE again!

hello fellow DIMPLE COUPLE lovers!:)

Guest lallinachan

Finally, my main purpose of coming here. I know many things happened today so I did my best to finish this tribute video by today.. Took me some time to.. Though it's nothing special.. and kind of lousy editing.. But it's all thanks to DC that I spent my last week in laughter. And thanks to all of you, I get to know more about another side of this WGM couple. So I say here, this video is for all DC shippers. :D

http://youtu.be/yWj2ghYaFyM

The video is beautifull!! And I see you are very good in making this kind of things! I'm so glad to see a clip with the newest moments of DC! love it!! :wub:

I notice the ring too dear, but it belongs to Sungmin not Leeteuk

And someone said Han Ga In, who was one of Leeteuk's ideal female celebrity acted in Sunny?? I'm sorry but Han Ga In didn't act in Sunny... The one he mentioned in WGM ep1 is Min Hyo Rin, not Han Ga In...

Yeah, I hoped too much abaut the ring... well, it's wistful thinking^^; I'll try to not get carried away again ;)

and, yes, I confused the two actresses, I couldn't remember the names, and they look quite similar for my eyes^^

I don't know if someone already posted this preview, you can see Leeteuk already being an MC^^ and seeing Kuntoria is so sweet!

preview MBC