[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kiminaeka

Here's Fuji. Love the boys.. they are so funny. They made the interview look like a conversation between themselves.  ^^

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=rQGnsbsOB0A

And i think the person asking about kyu story is me... but i wasnt asking about kyu story... i was saying that i found kyu story but i couldnt find the episode where teukie talked about his accident. but oh well.. it's not me who needs it. i was just wanted to share it with everybody so it's ok. ^^

And no, leeteuk will not be with us until July... it would be too late to enlist. T___T

Teukie is, all my bias aside, the best idol leader I have known (and ive been in kpop a long time...). (for a some example.... go here: http://sujuism.blogs...art-super.html)

Becoming an ELF huh? it's a whole long process... lol. I mean anyone who likes SJ can call themselves a "fan" but to live up to the name EverLasting Friend is completely different. I myself was dragged screaming and shouting by suju into becoming an ELF. I looked down on fangirls before. Even though I crushed over tons of celebrities, I ended up "ditching" them rather quickly...I was never obsessed for too long. But with suju, the more I got to know them, the more i got sucked into loving them despite myself, and despite not being impressed with them at first, to the point where now, I actually care them as much as I would with friends or family even though I actually never met them and they dont know who i am. lol. the whole process took more than 2 years. lol. ^^ I was a dbsk-stan before that. Being an ELF is not easy. We're currently the punching bag of the kpop fandom (and I have a feeling we'll stay that way for quite a while), and like I said, despite their success, super junior are underdogs as they have encountered and still encounter obstacles after obstacles that some other groups dont have to, and who are still being underestimated by their korean compatriots. So while many people call themselves ELF lightly, they end up dropping suju at the least difficulty or controversy, or dating rumour, or for "hotter" "cooler" idols (because let's face it, sj is more the next door neighbor than the hot popular dude at school), which is the opposite of what Everlasting signify. I only called myself an ELF after I was sure that I would care for them for as long as super junior will be there... ^^ I never intended to be an ELF. When they debuted, I thought they looked uncool. somehow, one day, i just found myself with the object of seeing super junior happy. lol. in any case, as ELF and kyuhyun are saying, it doesnt matter if you're not here int here in the beginning, as long as your are an ELF until the end. btw... i'm not trying to scare you... ^^ I'm just warning you that it might become a lifetime commitment before you know it. :) It's very tedious most of the time to navigate the kpop fandom crazyness, but it's so fulfilling and meaningful as a reward to have super junior light up your day every day, and to unite with other ELF in the world to spazz and support suju. By the way, ALL ELF have to watch these two shows.. Full House (found here http://www.dailymoti.../heebumchingu/4 and there's lots of other suju vids on that channel) and Explorers of Human Being EHB found on youtube I think. It's like a the basic 101 to super junior. Those shows are like the version of harry potter of the ELF kingdom. lol. other shows can be intimate note as well.. Since you've read all the pages on this thread, you must have seen me post this: http://www.dramabean...e-strong-heart/ where in the comments section, people are discussing about super junior and shows to watch. ^^

I sometimes still think Sora might be too good for Teukie... but that's most probably because I dont know her as well as i do with Teukie, so i havent had occasion to see much, if any negative aspects yet. Like some people say, it's only when you do not sleep through the night that you realise how long it is... it's only when you spend time with someone that you discover more of their faults. In suju's case, i discovered a lot more good things than what would make the faults matter.

lol. leeteuk isnt always sincere... but he's sincere when it matters, and with people who matters. I think the 90 degree sitting is less because of height than because he feels uncomfortable... a bit "on his toes" kind of thing. But yes, he feels insecure about his height which is at the very least over 175 cm (officially 178). Among asians, that's actually already considered really tall and among everybody, that's not short either... but I guess among male celebrities, then he feels a bit inferior... Well the young man sora is working with (she even tweeted and retweeted him) is the same age as her, in 2AM and I dont think we have to worry too much about him because while he's hot, i think she considers him her friend. ^^ I think even Sora said that she's discovering a new side of her in wgm... which is not like the movie sunny, or her personality on strong heart. a bit like how teukie's shy side is not seen very often either. i guess it's a good sign that neither feels indifferent towards the other. ^^

the mbc gayo is on the 31st. ^^

thank you so much... reading your post make me knows Teuk (and Suju) more... love to see their old video in Strong heart, Happy Together, or something...

actually before WGM i never know about Super Junior, i mean i know Super Junior, i know their song like Sorry-Sorry, Bonamana because i'm an online gamer called Audition (the game about dancing tongue.gif ) and in that's game a lot of Suju's songs... but i never know and care the name of all member... i only know Siwon the handsome one... laugh.gif for me before Super Junior is too big for a group (13 members) and i never know Teuk is the leader LOL~

but from reading all your post I realized that Suju has gone through tough times and be successfull as it is now wub.gif

From WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora:

they already make a twitter account @Dimple_Couple or type Dimple Couple Lovers 

happy.gif

@ akane_tran

Thanks a million for all your detail posts :)

For me, I can't call myself an ELF but I'm now starting to like SuJu and I consider myself more of a fan :)

The very 1st kpop idol who brought me into liking and having so much interest in the k pop world was RAIN! And until now I'm still a supportive active fan of his:) and the 2nd idol group was actually 2pm but slowly now I'm kinda losing interest in them coz now I'm in love with TeukSo and of coz SuJu!

I really gotta agree with akane_tran on how you describe about SuJu. But it's WGM TeukSo's cuteness and chemistry that brought me to like the rest of SuJu members.

I've started searching their variety shows and ive watched quite a few of them and this guys really make you can't stop loving them! ESP when you see how good a leader Leeteuk was and he really take good care of all those 12 boys! And eventually he himself became like their managers! Lol. Such a busy and tight scheduled leader like him can only rest during intervals and so the part in WGM ep11 where 'Sungmin' (I guess 99% is him) told everyone that during breaks, Leeteuk instead of resting/sleeping, he log on to the web with his iPad and view videos and pics of Sora... Awww.... After hearing this just look at Leeteuk's face and he's all flushed! Lol... And the part where he's at Shindong's SSTP, look at his happy, blushed, cheeks ascending face, and all this is no lie or act coz not a single WGM camera was there! So if he don't like Sora then he don't need to be so happy right?

And regarding the news where Leeteuk said he'll announce if he had a girlfriend after his military service and get married. I'll totally support his decision no matter who the lucky girl was to be. But ofcoz I'm hoping it's Sora... :) and I too agreed with what some of u said and I think a 2 years 'cooling' period would be good for both ESP Sora as she can concentrate on her career or maybe help up at her 'mother in law' coffee shop when she have the time... Lol.

But again, who knows what's the future gonna be... But right now I just hope to seat back and enjoy every moment of this two.

Hopefully a new home in ep13, house warming party with all the SJ members plus a pepero kiss game :) in ep14 and a official wedding ceremony and a wedding shoot!!! In ep15? Or in the ep where they celebrate their 100th day anniversary! I wanna see the happy face of Leeteuk hanging up their wedding photo on their living room wall!!

2 more days to Saturday!!!!

Love the way you phrased it!! EXACTLY what's happening here... both of them who are usually outspoken with friends... but they are not friends to each other right? and yes, SK also asks for a medical evaluation where they classify you into the type of service you should/could render when you enlist.

i remember a scene in Khuntoria series. Both Victoria and Nichkhun were dancing for the end year show. And in this dance, Victoria has to run her fingers across Nichkhun chest. She cant do with Nichkhun but she could do it with other dancers. And what the choreographer said hits the bulleyes, "She cant do it with Nichkhun because she likes him, as it is quite sensous":sweatingbullets: 

Guest 33ru_mieru

Woah!!! Page 74 already!! Keep up the good work DC shippers! ;) we are only 26pages away to their 100th day which is on the 08th jan 2012. So from now till 08th jan is 11days to go!!

Fighting!!!

As for the double 'V' pose Sora did wearing a white dress was actually quite some time ago... Think it's some award call [Award HD] 110707 - Hot movie star - Kang So Ra - 2011 Summer Break 20's Choice

Check out this video on YouTube:

Oh!! 8th Jan...which means average 2 pages a day...Hrmm...yah at this rate I think shouldn't be a problem cause there will be ep12, 2011 Gayo and ep13....Hohoho~

8 pages per episode!!

Ahh...11.07.07...before WGM ne....

Thanks for the video hellokittymao :)

Gosh, why is she so pretty everywhere... Can't wait to see her in pajamas!

As for the wedding photoshoot...no no no, not so soon...

I always have this horror everytime the wedding photoshoot is approaching means the couple is gonna get separated soon...

Can we go for honeymoon first? :P

Okay a bit out of my mind  and I am kinda scared to see Leeteuk got mad but really wanna see them bickering :P

Hrm, will Sora will be more scary than Leeteuk when she got mad? if there is such scene, hopefully it will be only one episode, gone mad in the beginning and happy ending 10 minutes before the episode ends (I can't handle dragging this kind of scene over 2 episodes)

I think being truthful is not something easy for anyone... everyone lies to everyone at one point or another.  Let alone the fact that as a celebrity, Leeteuk will have much more things he will need to be cautious about. When you are straightforward, as a celebrity, you risk an unexpected backlash against yourself, or even someone else, for example Sora. But I hope that he will always be sincere.

I also feel that he isnt going all of his way like this without at least thinking that Sora is worth going to the length he hasnt gone before. Love you for saying "Leeteuk might not be sweet and lovable all the time but he is doing that for good." ^^ PERFECTLY RIGHT. And you should watch dr champ... not for sora but because the drama isnt half bad. And the strong heart episode with sora was cute. ^^

Yah...sincere should be the correct word ne...

Btw, despite your busy schedule, thank for popping up here often, 

thanks for making us (especially people like me who don't know about Super Junior) to know more about them.

I used to watch Kangin and Yoonji couple (love Yoonji a lot too), but never pay much attention to Suju still.

I can't believe I didn't know the famous song Sorry Sorry is by the famous Suju until a few years later when everyone keeps dancing to this song.

In Suju, thanks to my cousin & Jo Kwon, the only person I noticed is Heechul. Thanks to WGM, the other person I know is Kangin.

Thanks to WGM (again) and this thread, I get to know about Leeteuk and Suju.

Wow, I surprise myself by being be able to know exactly  which are Suju members and I don't know why I feel lucky to know someone like Leeteuk Leader exists and I am glad despite all the thing they suffer, he doesn't give up and keep on fighting.

As for Dr.Champ, yes I will definitely watch cause other than Sora, I wanna see Shindong too :)

Dear to all Dimple family,

Just would like to remind your guys to vote our dimple couple for best couple awards as if not mistaken, today is the last day. please2 vote to ensure our dimple couple got the award. Please spread this post to other dimple fan. Please refer the link below:

link:http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011entertain/vote01/index.html.

Thank you

Guest kiminaeka

INFO:

[sTREAM] 111229 Tonight! Super Junior will attend SBS Gayo Daejun at 8:50PM KST~ Stream here »

http://bit.ly/p0gKFI (cr: SJFever) & 4:30 pm (KST) Red Carpet rehearsal. [via:Psycho蝉儿]

====================================================

Teuk's tweet:

솔직히 이건 아니잖아..미리미리 공지 말해줘야하는거아니야?제가 대신 미안해요~

[TRANS] truthfully this doesn't make sense..shouldn't they upload notices beforehand? I'm sorry instead of them~ [Trans by:

@TwELFs]

related to: SM didnt let ELFs know about prerecording for SBS 가요대전 and they recorded without fans.

다들 너무들 하는구만..

[TRANS] Everyone, well this is just too much.. [trans by: 

@AllRiseXiahtic]

(another Trans) Everybody has gone too far.. [trans by: @sujunesia]

@special1004 솔직히 이건 아니잖아..미리미리 공지 말해줘야하는거아니야?제가 대신 미안해요~

trans:

@special1004: Honestly, this isn’t right..Shouldn’t they tell us beforehand? I apologize instead~

@special1004: This is too much…

Leeteuk tweet because SM not notice ELF if Suju recording Gayo so only few ELF come.

Fan account during recording SBS gayo daejun

(This is in relation to Leeteuk & Donghae’s tweets…)

During today’s pre-recording, because SM did not notice E.L.F that SJ will be present, there were very few E.L.F present, the audience was almost full of other fans.

SuperJunior even had to say “호응좀 해주세요” (please give some reaction(?)).

so normally SJ would bow lots of times and linger on stage for a long time, but today they went backstage after a simple goodbye.

so if you watch the performance tonight and realise it’s too quiet, please don’t be surprised.

다 에스엠 탓이죠…

Credit: 是夏夏不是夏婕

Translation by: @xavier_x007x 

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain

Damn you SM, why they always treat Suju like this???

Sorry this news not even about TeukSo

@akane_tran is not about award is about SM not give announcement about Suju performance.

Leeteuk and Super Junior is apologize to ELF even that not their fault

is about SM fault

Leeteuk tweet because SM not notice ELF if Suju recording Gayo so only few ELF come.

@akane_tran is not about award is about SM not give announcement about Suju performance.

Leeteuk and Super Junior is apologize to ELF even that not their fault

is about SM fault

I'm really felt sad about. They must be felt very sad. There is no reason why SM not telling ELF regarding SUJU performance since other SM fans being noticeable .

Guest kiminaeka

SM always treat Suju like that? this is 1st time i heard about SM - SuJu... since i always heard how close 2PM, 2AM,etc with JYP... so i think all artists& their ent. company always like that... 

i remember a scene in Khuntoria series. Both Victoria and Nichkhun were dancing for the end year show. And in this dance, Victoria has to run her fingers across Nichkhun chest. She cant do with Nichkhun but she could do it with other dancers. And what the choreographer said hits the bulleyes, "She cant do it with Nichkhun because she likes him, as it is quite sensous":sweatingbullets: 

Haha. Yup I agreed that only when you have great interest/ crush/ like that person, then u will react differently :)

If you watch some of Leeteuk's variety shows, sometimes he did intimate actions with female celebrities like yoona and there is oso one show where he and some of the SJ members played a pepero game with other female and doing sit ups like the drama secret garden and someone I think is Kyuhyun push Leeteuk's head from the back and he kissed the female celebrity... But he wasn't shy or happy... But when he's doing the pepero game or holding hands with Sora, he just became a different person... Lol :)

Check out this video on YouTube:

110209 SJ Foresight Ep.10 - Leeteuk's Secret Garden Scene (Mischievous Kyu)

Guest ginnieD

Haha. Yup I agreed that only when you have great interest/ crush/ like that person, then u will react differently :)

If you watch some of Leeteuk's variety shows, sometimes he did intimate actions with female celebrities like yoona and there is oso one show where he and some of the SJ members played a pepero game with other female and doing sit ups like the drama secret garden and someone I think is Kyuhyun push Leeteuk's head from the back and he kissed the female celebrity... But he wasn't shy or happy... But when he's doing the pepero game or holding hands with Sora, he just became a different person... Lol :)

Ya, I also noticed that Sora is also an actress and she did some kisses with some guys in other videos, she seems fine doing it when it's just for her acting work.

I was actually very happy when she seemed nervous during the peppero game and did not kiss LT as it means that she had some feelings for LT.

I'm sorry everybody..... I know this isnt directly related to teukso... but I feel so angry... it makes it worse that only JUST now, I was writing this long post about suju going through crappy treatment from people in korea on this thread, and that already made me upset...

and now... I've witnessing anger from suju that i have never seen before... they didnt even react this way for gda last year... I guess they had lots of hope for this year, seeing how the way korea improved in its treatment, and started to recognise them, and now that they accomplished more achievements this year than any year... and I guess they had lots of hope for the year-end festival this year to be recognise in korea, finally. i think their hope only made this harder to take.

Sigh.

I've I said... suju had encountered obstacles that many other groups of their caliber didnt have to. year, after year, sometimes, month after month.

This is SO UNFAIR. And people wonder why Teukie is sometimes ruthless.

Just saw all the angry tweets between them... Poor SuJu... They really gone through all hardships and this is what they get in return?

Sorry but not regarding TeukSo... I've saw the teasers of E.X.O the latest boy group from SM entertainment. And I can tell there is so much difference how SuJu is treated...

Hopefully Sora can comfort hubby :)

Aww, it's sad to hear that SUJU and ELFs are being mistreated. I'm not an ELF, but it's heartwarming to see the collective support from worldwide fans. Hopefully, SUJU can feel the love and end the year happily...and of course, as a TeukSo supporter, I'm hoping this won't ruin Leeteuk's mood to host the MBC Korean Music Festival with Sora...

Feeling upset? Just think of our beloved Dimple Couple...better yet, replay all their WGM episodes. Let's end the year with SMILES people! :D

many people in here maybe love SM artist/idol like Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, Shinee and f(x) but they always hate SME.

Hope Sora can attend SBS Gayo so she can comfort uri leader.

We need Leeteuk to calm down all the ELF in the world right now cause already being worse in twitter right now many ELF really pissed of to SME (including me) and only Leeteuk can control the situation right now.

2 more days to watch the special episode WGM.

stay strong Leeteuk oppa

Guest screenstyle00

Leeteuk won't let anther man hold Sora's hands (watch all their episodes again, you know you want too). I wonder how he felt after watching Sora shake hands with her brother-in-laws, especially when Eunhyuk wouldn't let go of her hand.

Leeteuk won't let anther man hold Sora's hands (watch all their episodes again, you know you want too). I wonder how he felt after watching Sora shake hands with her brother-in-laws, especially when Eunhyuk wouldn't let go of her hand.

Is those jealousy healthy? Sora may take it as humour but im sure no girls would like an over-protective significant other.