[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ginnieD

aw. Thank you guys for welcoming us, the newbies here *quoted image*

BTW, is the ep. 11 has only 7 parts at DailyMotion? I feel that it is not complete. kekeke. *quoted image*

So, I would like to share this to you guys, one of my favorite scenes from episode11 *quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image*

HIS CHEEKS ARE ASCENDING. AGAIN. *quoted image*

We have the same favorite scene ^^. I really love it when Sora said that she chose the song on purpose =).

Guest lallinachan

Quick post:

ANGELSUBS just released episode 4 & 5 subs!!

(recommended since the subs are more complete!)

Episode 4

http://www.dailymoti...ep-4_shortfilms

Episode 5

http://vimeo.com/34248787

Enjoy!!

Thakyou!!! I was waiting for this subbed version, and they are also HD (well, not episode 4, but the other ones are! I love to see DC in Hight definition!). We should remember to click on "like" just to thank Angelsub and their hard work too^^

double peace? wasnt that leeteuk's 2nd mission? he said the bat-eye is too hard and sora ask if they should change it to double peace (but it was on the eye)

i might remember it wrong..i think i need to rewatch it again later :P

That's right, I remember that too! the double sign was on the eyes, and someone already posted a photo with teukkie making it...

... that doesn't mean it can't be onother mission we don't know just yet abaut^^

Also, I agree with Akane_tran abaut the MAMA after party! I think DC probably have met there too!

And I'm looking forward to MBC korean music festival (LOVE the pictures!). I have to agree with others in this forum too: I prefer LT and Sora when they have an apisode of their own, the special is cute, but Sora can show her less shy side only after a while, and with the full attention of LT. I think she showed us that she has a more funny side, she likes to makes jokes (see strong heart episode), and I'm waiting just to see more abaut it^^

Love reading all your comments abaut them, you really have sharp eyes!

<3

i have watched yongseo and currently khuntoria's. both couples last more than a year

i was thinking, how long do you think teukso couple will last. considering that leeteuk is to be enlisted next year.

do you think sora should consider shortening the show to avoid undergoing heartbroken moments in the later months?

it would be nice to have a proper discussion on this rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Just a note everyone..please do not quote images..it is against soompi rules. Just take out the img codes when replying.

enrell..depending on how busy they both get ,when Leeteuk goes off to the military, etc...the time they have will depend on MBC in the end. Many times if you watch the final episodes the couple is shocked to learn it is their last show taping. I think MBC decides.

It doesn't matter when it is because we need to enjoy the time we see them now. Is Leeteuk going in regular "fit" category. I know he had been hurt in the accident so may have some injury that prevents him from active duty. Anyone know? He seems fit from all the hard work he puts into the concerts and busy schedule he keeps,so probably he'll be in regular stationed place active duty.

But it's not like they are stuck there and get no time off. They do get time to visit family and friends.

I think the two years are needed to get back to reality for these stars. They get to be normal for awhile. Don't know if Leeteuk will be

okay with that. Also because he is so well known they will take care of him. I see Kangin ads all over so I'm sure he'll be ok.

It's a good chance for Sora to do her acting and make a name for herself..finish studying and teh two years will be fast. If they are meant to be together then they will be. Who knows what anyones fate is. It's always a waiting game for us fans LOL.

Guest denise924

oh....Leeteuk tweeted !

special1004 Lee Teuk 필리핀 E.L.F. 고마워요!!^^9번 연속 음반판매1위!!! 아!!!그리고 올해 투표는 정말 무결점이에요!!!퍼펙트!!!올킬!!!!감사합니다!!!

how i wish i can translate this ..... :(

hello everyone! am so happy angelsubs uploaded episodes 4 and 5 ....

been watching dimple couple past episodes again! can't wait for saturday!

Just a note everyone..please do not quote images..it is against soompi rules. Just take out the img codes when replying.

enrell..depending on how busy they both get ,when Leeteuk goes off to the military, etc...the time they have will depend on MBC in the end. Many times if you watch the final episodes the couple is shocked to learn it is their last show taping. I think MBC decides.

It doesn't matter when it is because we need to enjoy the time we see them now. Is Leeteuk going in regular "fit" category. I know he had been hurt in the accident so may have some injury that prevents him from active duty. Anyone know? He seems fit from all the hard work he puts into the concerts and busy schedule he keeps,so probably he'll be in regular stationed place active duty.

But it's not like they are stuck there and get no time off. They do get time to visit family and friends.

I think the two years are needed to get back to reality for these stars. They get to be normal for awhile. Don't know if Leeteuk will be

okay with that. Also because he is so well known they will take care of him. I see Kangin ads all over so I'm sure he'll be ok.

It's a good chance for Sora to do her acting and make a name for herself..finish studying and teh two years will be fast. If they are meant to be together then they will be. Who knows what anyones fate is. It's always a waiting game for us fans LOL.

hi

yup. i have read during their debut, they were in an accident. My link but not as bad as kyuhyun.

i was in the enlisted in the army when i was younger, serving 2 1/2yrs. it is very difficult to maintain a relationship if one could not contact or see the other party as much as one would like. true, you can spend an hr chatting on the phone but at the end of the day you would be so tired that you cannot concentrate much. if the girl is loyal, yes she can wait. but surely there would be attractions out there. can sora remain faithful? dont forget she is a beautiful actress, and there were stories of actors/co-actors having a relationship.

if leeteuk is smart, he would use this time, before he is enlisted and if he thinks sora is the one,to make an official arrangement with sora, engagement or what not. he is not getting any younger

Guest denise924

Oh...Leeteuk tweet was thanking Philippines ELF for making them number one in kpop record sales!

sorry its not dimple couple related story ........

oh....Leeteuk tweeted !

special1004   Lee Teuk                                                                               필리핀 E.L.F. 고마워요!!^^9번 연속 음반판매1위!!! 아!!!그리고 올해 투표는 정말 무결점이에요!!!퍼펙트!!!올킬!!!!감사합니다!!!

how i wish i can translate this ..... :(

hello everyone! am so happy angelsubs uploaded episodes 4 and 5 ....

been watching dimple couple past episodes again! can't wait for saturday!

translation - E.L.F. Philippines Thank you! ^ ^ 9 consecutive # 1 music sales! Oh! Vote and this year it's flawless! Perfect! All kill!! Thanks! 

Guest denise924

translation - E.L.F. Philippines Thank you! ^ ^ 9 consecutive # 1 music sales! Oh! Vote and this year it's flawless! Perfect! All kill!! Thanks! 

thank you enrell .... i tried online translation also.....

If these two are beginning to develop some good feelings for each other in just a short period of time, the separation when LT has to enlist would have a big impact on both. Although separating now to avoid heartbreak instead of waiting until LT enlists, it is best that they enjoy what is left - this may also strengthen what they already have for each other. If LT is smart and he does have strong feelings for her, he would seal it before he goes. Sora seems to be a genuine person and I know she does treasure husband a lot.

This couple is just so adorable that admirers like really tend to hope they are together NOW! Like it would really be a waste if they don't end up with each other.

Guest lallinachan

First time: Taiwan MOA

*quoted image*

CR: WGM Leeteuk & Kang Sora FB

Second time: I think it should be for Fuji Super Document (there's a full eng subbed version of the whole interview of 18min. let me know if you want it)

*quoted image*

posted on soompi by lallinachan

Third time: Music Core Christmas Special 2011

*quoted image*

CR: cati21 posted on soompi by Ms.Jikam

(...)

some clips about his accident:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=u0SRTkzg4BU

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=OOiyDQaaEoE (if you turn up the volume really loud, you can hear at 0:28 that leeteuk was still trying to call for kyuhyun before he passed out. T_T)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=qtVJrraXl9g

And leeteuk also talked about the accident on strong heart but I cant remember what episode that was. i can only find the clip with kyuhyun talking about his part of the accident but not teukies. it was a different episode. T_T

(...)

I feel like throwing a tantrum thinking about what a waste it would be if they didnt make something out of this relationship. At least give it a try to see if itll work. It would definitely be a waste for Teukie since Sora is a rare gem to be found. I think so far, Sora might be slightly too good for teukie but at the same time, with second thoughts, it's not that easy to find a guy like teukie either... And I'm definitely for them not stopping wgm right now. It would be the most hair-tearing wgm  divorce ever. So much potential in the drain...

Thanks for the video abaut the accident of teukie, kyuhun and the others. It really was a bad one!! And seeing how teukie worried abaut his maknae even when in pain himself.... well, it just show how a good leader/person he is! thanks to all you ELF we are learning more abaut him.... and I'm on the way to become an ELF too, since I love suju even more now!

Also, there was a moment when I too tought that maybe Sora was slightly too good for teukie (I blame Fighing Juniors X°°D), but it was only a moment, and now I castigate myself for thinking so! He is kind, considerate, romantic, understanding, funny, sincere (he can't help it! XD) and handsome. He seems to really care for her, so what can a woman wants more then that? I'm actually worried abaut teukie and his worring abaut height... he was trying to seem taller sitting 90°,so he feels pressured abaut that. That might get tiredsome in the long run for him.

Of course I think him joining the army will change lots of things in his life too. I try not to worry abaut that, they already have so little time to see each other even now... and still they find ways to contact each others. Also Sora is already working with very manly young man (let's not forget abaut Dream Hight 2 too) and still she is that much attracted to teukie. I know that time can lessen this attraction, but still they may build in this few months something that can survive even in two years. I might be too romantic, but if they fall in love, then two years in the army will not be too much a problem. He will came back as more a man, maybe even more manly ;) and Sora will probably have blossomed in a more self assured woman.

Abaut Sora's shyness, I want to remark that we have already seen that she is not always shy. In Strong Heart she was funny and quite an entertainer! I'd like for her to be able to open up, teukie already knows abaut this side. She has to warm up a bit longer to reveal it. The cast of Dream Hight2 described her in a way that seems totally different from the Sora of WGM (only for who is not attentive!!). I quote from this article

Kang Sora earned the praise of staff around her for not being afraid to  scruff up her image for the sake of her role. She also showed smooth  chemistry with her castmates and warmed up the film set with her lively  personality.

p.s.  akane_tran

The picture I posted before was not mine, I just couldn't find who posted it before in this forum... so whoever you are, thanks for posting that picture abaut teukie (with other members) making the double V sign^^

p.s2 let's appreciate Angelsub's work --> click on "like" in the video Episode 4 Eng sub

p.s3 I think we have missed Gayo Daejun.... I just read it was on 28 december...

Oooh la la... Thank you so much for all your comments!!! You just gave me lots to comment on that I haven't noticed yet!! ^^ Yay for insights!!

(btw, I think we might really have a shot at 100 pages for 100th anniversary.. but we need everybody to keep commenting. dont be hesitant to comment, even if your comment is short. personally, i love ANY discussion about teukso. ^^)

*hugs* thanks so much for your screencaps. ^^ lol. that scene looks funny for all of us but poor teukie must have been flustered. He's said many times before that when he was young, he tended to look at appearances a lot but as time went on, he slowly discovered that all those criterias he had didn't truly matter and it was really how good of a person the girl was which truly counted. ^^ and since he said that what he loves about sora most is her pure self, does it mean that he's considering her as THE one?

Thank you for all your screencaps ^^ Did you notice that when she said oppa, teukie screamed "she's soo cute!!"? from what im seeing on the screencaps, it didnt look like it showed on the subs... anw, that was sooo spontaneous. it's like me when i fangirl over super junior. XDD lol.

Aww... thanks for your words!! ^^ I AM really busy.. but for some reason, i just cant keep away from teukso... it's hard to leave when you guys make this thread so awesome!! ^^ I'm pretty sure angelsubs will do all teukso episodes... ELF are pretty dedicated you know? our subbing process might not be as quick as sones but we always complete what we start. ^^ and the thread's been moving SO fast lately I'm SO happy ^^ Let's make it 100 pages!! I think we can do it!!

Thanks for posting!!! It makes me so happy to see them together!! I hope they had some alone time between the two of them. I want them to become closer.

Btw, looking at your profile picture... I just realised how meaningful the rings are... I dont know if it's coincidence, or if Teukie chose them on purpose but those rings are white and yellow gold intertwined... a symbol for two people's lives intertwining and complimenting each other to make the perfect union? sigh... this is too romantic for me to take. lol.

Here's the link to the vimeo version of ep 4. they just posted it... http://vimeo.com/34282586 i cant watch it so i cant tell you if its more HD or not. lol

Thanks for posting that picture!!! I've never seen it before. I mean I've seen the clip but i never noticed the picture.. Just as a memory jolt for everyone, here's all 3 times he did the mission:

First time: Taiwan MOA

*quoted image*

CR: WGM Leeteuk & Kang Sora FB

Second time: I think it should be for Fuji Super Document (there's a full eng subbed version of the whole interview of 18min. let me know if you want it)

*quoted image*

posted on soompi by lallinachan

Third time: Music Core Christmas Special 2011

*quoted image*

CR: cati21 posted on soompi by Ms.Jikam

which means that he did his mission to be seen in THREE different countries... talk about making up for Sora's disappointment... he even added an extra heart for mucore. ^^

And like you, I'm also looking forward to seeing Sora's hilarious side which she showed on strong heart and on all the fancams we can see on youtube of her. She showed a bit of it when she's with leeteuk only as well. ^^

I think the time will be either decided by MBC, or because either Teukie or Sora decides to withdraw because their schedule are too tight to fit in wgm. I dont think Sora would be the type of girl to withdraw if teukie enlisted. I think she would stay until the end if people let her to support teukie. She always apologises for not taking care enough of him (like giving missions to fighting junior, always fanning for him, apologising on sstp, etc.) so I think that's an important point for her.  However, the answer is really who knows? que sera sera, what will be will be. Perhaps, it WILL be too hard on her and she would want to quit. or perhaps it will be too hard on teukie, and he will quit. or perhaps he would not want to tie her down and will let her go. I dont know. Of course, what I want is for them to continue  until the end.. we'll have to see... T_T

It is very possible that Leeteuk will not be in the "fit" category because many actors, and celebrities before who are apparently "fit" were classified into the not fit enough for the army and sent to public service instead. That is because if you even have the slightest problem that might make the tough training in the army harmful to your body in the long term, you would be exempted for active army duty. For teukie case, he received more than a hundred stitches on his face during the accident (he had the 2nd worst injuries after kyu and even had to laid down. honestly, that accident was a nightmare for ELF. we cried so hard back then.). However, if he is exempted, I dont think it would be because of that but because of his back and waist... He's been complaining about back pains for years. I dont know if it's because of the car accident (since he received glass shards in the back) or because he has a weak back but it's been hard on him there. There have been fancams where we could see him frowning because of his back. He's just forcing himself each time but it hurts him. Also, overworking himself has made him go to the hospital for rest several times. As Sungmin said, leeteuk usually sleeps in the waiting room. In fact, he sleeps everywhere he can. about more than half the  times there's a backstage footage of suju in the waiting room, you would see the other members fooling around, and teukie sleeping and there's lots of pictures of him sleeping while sitting, etc. he's a workaholic. If he would be exempted, it would be from those back pains rather than the stitches on his face. I've known cases much lighter than this who got exempted from active duty. I'm not saying that he would be incapable of doing active duty. but I think he would be able possibly to get exempted. But then again, with the death of Kim Jong Il, it's possible the criteria for public service would be more exacting and he would have to be in the army in the end. I guess we'll have to watt and see. I know for a fact that the very very very latest he MIGHT be able to delay enlisting is july 1st but I think he'll delay it until april only.

some clips about his accident: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=YJoA0HjRQeU

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=OOiyDQaaEoE (if you turn up the volume really loud, you can hear at 0:28 that leeteuk was still trying to call for kyuhyun before he passed out. T_T)

And leeteuk also talked about the accident on strong heart but I cant remember what episode that was. i can only find the clip with kyuhyun talking about his part of the accident but not teukies. it was a different episode. T_T

And I agree with you. I think IF they are really meant to be, then those two years might actually be a good thing for both of them. Sora would be able to develop her career (and I have this feeling she might become HUGE, like song hye gyo/kim tae hee huge), and grow older and more mature and would be able to be prepared and ready for a serious relationship. It's not her age that's an issue. But there would be less probability of her having any thoughts that she had no time to enjoy her youth, or wishful thinking that "if I didnt had this relationship early, I might have done this and this that I wanted to" which many married wives tend to have later on in life, since she would actually have the time of two years of "alone" time. That is, IF she stays single. T_T

I'm sure leeteuk, like any celebrities, or any men for that matter, are a bit scared of the army since it means leaving their lives behind for two years. but I think he'll do fine because he is extremely responsible and I know that whatever he does, he will do it properly.

This two years might be a test to see if their affection for each other can endure two years of separation. If, after living fully her life, and meeting many handsome men, Sora still wants Teukie, and if Teukie is not stupid enough to not want Sora, then the two years will definitely strenghten their relationship. But that's a lot of IF. First, they need to have developed strong feelings enough during these months to last for more than two years. Sora needs to be indifferent (at least relatively) to temptations. They need to accept each others' fault. Teukie needs to be able to accept when he gets out that Sora might be bigger than him at that point, etc. nevertheless, I cant help but cross my fingers those if happen.

sigh... thank you for sharing your story... long distance relationship is hard... not many people are able to maintain it... plus, i dont think the issue is only about loyalty. I know I would wait if I said I would wait.. but sometimes, i cant help but doubt whether or not I would grow to be weary. The feelings that were once there might fade with no close contact and turn into resentment at the fact that the girl would feel tied down and when they get together, it might not last long due to those negative feelings. Right now, I'm not sure what I want for both of them... If they get serious before the enlistment, the chance of them having a relationship in the short term is bigger. On the other hand, sora might feel tied down if she doesnt get to date despite having a boyfriend. If they dont date officially before the enlistment and just stay friends, the risk is definitely bigger that nothing will come out of this thing. They might have feelings for each other, but with no spoken commitment, they might just drift away from each other, and they would have less of an excuse to keep in contact. on the other hand, if they manage to overcome all that, in the long term, their love story would be more beautiful than anything. sigh. which one to choose? less difficulties, but more possibility of resentment? or more obstacles and risky, but a truer test of genuine lasting affection?

lol... there's a lot of "like akane said" >.< plus its bolded and in italics...  somehow, I feel slightly pressured to do well. lol. XD Anw, it's so nice to see ELF talking about Suju here!! ^^ Please dont be mad at teukie... He's not perfect. And I'm pretty sure that even now, not just in the past, there's lots of time where Teukie's slightly coward, or cunning, ungenerous side manifest itself. It's part of who he is and I've come to accept it over time, because his good parts by far overlap his character faults. I hope Sora also comes to discover his faults (because I dont want her to like him in some sort of idealised version of him, because that cant last) and come to accept them as well. Because the amount of love and caring Teukie gives to the people he loves (the members, and his family) is truly infinite. That's why Kyuhyun respects him so much. Because while Teukie might have all those faults, he is someone who is responsible and steps up to protect those under his wings. I still remember many times he spoke up to defend Suju's name, or ELF, not caring about how it would backlash back to him. And I never get sick of Suju's engrish. forever the best engrish in the world. ^^

I feel like throwing a tantrum thinking about what a waste it would be if they didnt make something out of this relationship. At least give it a try to see if itll work. It would definitely be a waste for Teukie since Sora is a rare gem to be found. I think so far, Sora might be slightly too good for teukie but at the same time, with second thoughts, it's not that easy to find a guy like teukie either... And I'm definitely for them not stopping wgm right now. It would be the most hair-tearing wgm  divorce ever. So much potential in the drain...

at the end of the day, it all depend on Teuk. If he is really serious on the relationship, he would be wise to make it official. I believe Sora is waiting for him to make the first move. Its like the rest of the 'wives' of WGM. They dont want to make the first move lest they are perceived to be 'cheap.

I believe both of them have two sides. They are 'shy' towards each other but very outspoken with friends.

I dont know how the South Korean army works but over here, before enlisting, we have to go for checkups to measure our fitness capability. so from there one would know where one would be during the rest of the service.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Wow...I am visiting this thread every morning now it's like reading all your comments have become part of my breakfast..won't be full and energised without it.

Thanks everyone for the comments, pics, news, spazz ^_^

Kyu's Story-Teuki Strongheart

When given a chance to defend himself, Lee Teuk could really flip things around. :blink:  I was getting a little upset with him with all those stories Suju told until his words at the end.

I couldn't agree with Teuki more regarding the fact that they were able to tell all those stories because of the memories they have shared with him. They are comfortable with him and are not holding grudges. Hence they are able to talk about these sensitive issues. I do understand that things were difficult for them at the beginning and Leeteuk defends Suju like his babies (which they kinda are..lol). Having another person joining them so suddenly made him want to protect the rest since their future was very much uncertain. Seeing how Kyuhyun's acknowledgement about Teuki being the hyung he admires most...definitely means a lot.

:w00t:Man... Park Jung Soo is really Park Genius!

Link for the rest of the 2 epi is here -> Strong Heart Ep 92-93

Thanks so much szillion.

I have only watched the last 2 parts. It somehow makes me like Kyuhyun more now (among Fighting Junior, I pay least attention to him). As for Leeteuk leader...wow, I have liked him a lot in WGM but this other side of him makes me respect him more as a leader. Scary.. yah but he really is a good leader.

This video makes me look at Suju differently (I am still not an ELF but I do respect them more).

Thanksss all ur news & photo u ve posted.

Waiting to Dec 31st.

Thanks for the picture you shared too tears_in_heaven5712,

Do you know when Sora took that pic? with the double v sign?

Bookmark the link ;)

http://kpop.pooq.co.kr/

Done ^_^

Even though I might not be able to watch but who knows

Thanks for the link~

I think her real hair was that short and her hair when she's filming Dream High 2 is just an extension..

about the ring..i sometimes think  it's unfair that we see Leeteuk's ring so rare..while most of the time we often see Sora wearing the bracelet and ring LT gave her even if she's not filming WGM..or outside WGM...

double "v" sign of Prince and Baby Princess so cute..love it much..is it a mission or just a coincidence..

About the ring, at first I also thought the same.. but I try to think that Leeteuk keep it somewhere safe instead of wearing them all the time cause it is too precious.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Sora's hilarious side which she showed on strong heart and on all the fancams we can see on youtube of her. She showed a bit of it when she's with leeteuk only as well. ^^

I think the time will be either decided by MBC, or because either Teukie or Sora decides to withdraw because their schedule are too tight to fit in wgm. I dont think Sora would be the type of girl to withdraw if teukie enlisted. I think she would stay until the end if people let her to support teukie. She always apologises for not taking care enough of him (like giving missions to fighting junior, always fanning for him, apologising on sstp, etc.) so I think that's an important point for her.  However, the answer is really who knows? que sera sera, what will be will be. Perhaps, it WILL be too hard on her and she would want to quit. or perhaps it will be too hard on teukie, and he will quit. or perhaps he would not want to tie her down and will let her go. I dont know. Of course, what I want is for them to continue  until the end.. we'll have to see... T_T

some clips about his accident: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=YJoA0HjRQeU

I think IF they are really meant to be, then those two years might actually be a good thing for both of them. Sora would be able to develop her career (and I have this feeling she might become HUGE, like song hye gyo/kim tae hee huge), and grow older and more mature and would be able to be prepared and ready for a serious relationship. It's not her age that's an issue. But there would be less probability of her having any thoughts that she had no time to enjoy her youth, or wishful thinking that "if I didnt had this relationship early, I might have done this and this that I wanted to" which many married wives tend to have later on in life, since she would actually have the time of two years of "alone" time. That is, IF she stays single. T_T

I'm sure leeteuk, like any celebrities, or any men for that matter, are a bit scared of the army since it means leaving their lives behind for two years. but I think he'll do fine because he is extremely responsible and I know that whatever he does, he will do it properly.

This two years might be a test to see if their affection for each other can endure two years of separation. If, after living fully her life, and meeting many handsome men, Sora still wants Teukie, and if Teukie is not stupid enough to not want Sora, then the two years will definitely strenghten their relationship. But that's a lot of IF. First, they need to have developed strong feelings enough during these months to last for more than two years. Sora needs to be indifferent (at least relatively) to temptations. They need to accept each others' fault. Teukie needs to be able to accept when he gets out that Sora might be bigger than him at that point, etc. nevertheless, I cant help but cross my fingers those if happen.

lol... there's a lot of "like akane said" >.< plus its bolded and in italics...  somehow, I feel slightly pressured to do well. lol. XD Anw, it's so nice to see ELF talking about Suju here!! ^^ Please dont be mad at teukie... He's not perfect. And I'm pretty sure that even now, not just in the past, there's lots of time where Teukie's slightly coward, or cunning, ungenerous side manifest itself. It's part of who he is and I've come to accept it over time, because his good parts by far overlap his character faults. I hope Sora also comes to discover his faults (because I dont want her to like him in some sort of idealised version of him, because that cant last) and come to accept them as well. Because the amount of love and caring Teukie gives to the people he loves (the members, and his family) is truly infinite. That's why Kyuhyun respects him so much. Because while Teukie might have all those faults, he is someone who is responsible and steps up to protect those under his wings. I still remember many times he spoke up to defend Suju's name, or ELF, not caring about how it would backlash back to him. And I never get sick of Suju's engrish. forever the best engrish in the world. ^^

Yah, I also hope Sora shows that hillarious side of her more. Getting a private place will be easier for them to express what they want to each other ^_^

I can't wait to see how this couple decorate their house.

Yah I also wish for them to continue but anyway, I respect whatever the final decision they made.

Just like Yongseo, the bond between them become so strong that even now they have bid farewell to WGM, but I have faith in them.

Dimple Couple at this stage still give me some insecurity but I am enjoying this whole process of them developing their feelings. 

Part of me wish that it will be a slow and steady process but another part of me wish it to be faster (considering Leeteuk's busy schedule and army next year).

Thanks for the YT link Akane..haven't got chance to watch. Guess will only watch it later towards the end of the day.

Haha, I think for now, the only thing that will make me mad at Leeteuk is if he is not being truthful.

I wish he will continue to be brave to express his feelings.

I hope the reason that he is brave to do all these things that he wants to do to her girlfriend, is because he really, from the bottom of his heart, feels, that Sora is really the one that he loves and cares. That's why he is realising his dream with Sora.

Also, there was a moment when I too tought that maybe Sora was slightly too good for teukie (I blame Fighing Juniors X°°D), but it was only a moment, and now I castigate myself for thinking so! He is kind, considerate, romantic, understanding, funny, sincere (he can't help it! XD) and handsome. He seems to really care for her, so what can a woman wants more then that? I'm actually worried abaut teukie and his worring abaut height... he was trying to seem taller sitting 90°,so he feels pressured abaut that. That might get tiredsome in the long run for him.

Of course I think him joining the army will change lots of things in his life too. I try not to worry abaut that, they already have so little time to see each other even now... and still they find ways to contact each others. Also Sora is already working with very manly young man (let's not forget abaut Dream Hight 2 too) and still she is that much attracted to teukie. I know that time can lessen this attraction, but still they may build in this few months something that can survive even in two years. I might be too romantic, but if they fall in love, then two years in the army will not be too much a problem. He will came back as more a man, maybe even more manly ;) and Sora will probably have blossomed in a more self assured woman.

Abaut Sora's shyness, I want to remark that we have already seen that she is not always shy. In Strong Heart she was funny and quite an entertainer! I'd like for her to be able to open up, teukie already knows abaut this side. She has to warm up a bit longer to reveal it. The cast of Dream Hight2 described her in a way that seems totally different from the Sora of WGM (only for who is not attentive!!). I quote from this article

I hope that Fighting Junior will change their slogan from "appear when Dimple Couple becomes awkward" to something else.

About the height, lucky that Sora already told him in the beginning that height is not a matter to her  ^-^

I am glad that Sora doesn't set specific criteria for ideals.. she likes Leeteuk not after matching the attributes Leeteuk has against the criteria for ideal but she likes Leeteuk for who he is.

:P I hope Sora also watched Leeteuk's past interviews and the Strong Heart that szillion shared previously.

Leeteuk might not be sweet and lovable all the time but he is doing that for good.

Sora's shyness...haha yah I was so surprised to watch her in Strong Heart. If I never watched WGM, I will think her character is like the one in Sunny...playful :P

I think it's time to search for Dr.Champ and Period 4 Mystery.

I love her in Sunny but I want to see her in a complete different character as well.

Wow!! 73 pages now..we are all jjang~ when is the 100th days? next 20 days? we should be able to make it right at this rate?

Guest ginnieD

if leeteuk is smart, he would use this time, before he is enlisted and if he thinks sora is the one,to make an official arrangement with sora, engagement or what not. he is not getting any younger

I agree with you, if LT is really serious about this relationship, he should have some official arrangements with Sora and I wish that it's not shown in WGM as I think that it might not be genuine.

From what I've read from the previous posts, Sora seems to have a lively personality but I think the Sora that we saw in WGM could be her real self (which is good as it means that she is taking the relationship seriously too) just as LT always not showing his outgoing personality when Sora is around.

I do wish that they get to know each other more and wish that they can tolerate with each other's weaknesses too. This couple is just too cute that I always seem to wander around this forum everyday just to read the awesome posts/updates from you guys.

@sqd66: sorry for the image link post and thanks for the advise ^^

i'm just finish read all the comment (5 pages) .

@akane_trans , could you gives me the link for Fuji Super document with eng sub , please??

For someone who ask about strong heart Kyuhyun story is episode 34 you can go to SJSubs (sorry can give you the link cause SJSubs not give the permission for reupload you can download after you have 75 post)  for get the full episode (the guest is Kyu, Donghae and Siwon).

And i'm agree with all people in here, that person is Sungmin.

And yes all the member in Suju have their job in the dorm, cause the boys already live together more than 6 years right now they should be share the housework.

Leeteuk enlistment is after SS4 finish and this about mid in year like in June or July. So i think we still can enjoy TeukSo.

But, are you guys realize that our couple in 1 epsiode always get the longest duration in WGM ??

TeukSo always get more than 30 minutes even i'm happy but i want they get the equitable sharing just like the other couple so we can enjoy TeukSo longer.

Like their 1 day meeting just for 1 episode in 30-40 minutes??? and other couple 1 meeting spare in 2-3 episode in 15-20 minutes???

I just want TeukSo have long episode just like Adam, Yongseo and Khuntoria.

hope nobody sahre this.............

480512366.jpg

cr.as tagged

i'm in first page sorry can share anything

Woah!!! Page 74 already!! Keep up the good work DC shippers! ;) we are only 26pages away to their 100th day which is on the 08th jan 2012. So from now till 08th jan is 11days to go!!

Fighting!!!

As for the double 'V' pose Sora did wearing a white dress was actually quite some time ago... Think it's some award call [Award HD] 110707 - Hot movie star - Kang So Ra - 2011 Summer Break 20's Choice

Check out this video on YouTube: