[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ary1004

my new ringtone ^________________^

Sora Song - cut ver > this the ver where i cut the repeated (video editing) part and at 9, the part leeteuk forgot his lyric/key

and another 2 version

Sora Song - cut version (w/o intro+ending) >same ver with ^ but minus the piano intro and ending

Sora Song - uncut version > original, uncut, including all repeated and no.9part

p/s: i'm sooooo sorry that i failed a bit at no.9 :(

I just was on Youtube and found the full video of when Leeteuk came on SSTP/ShingDongs MBC radio show when Donghae and Eunhyuk were on

and when Sora called in. Here is teh link:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

credit: hankiyoung951011  YT

I found a few interesting things..this was either 12/21 or 12/22..both dates are on the videos so I can't tell.

#1The lie detector machine was there and used on Donghae on the radio show..coincidence?I think not..the wgm special may have been taped around that time.

#2 Leeteuk was texting someone for awhile before Sora came on to talk..which probably means he asked Sora if it would be ok with her to call in the show..

i'm guessing this but it would make sense since Leeteuk seemed to know of her schedule.

#3 very interesting when the show starts Leeteuk is playing around dancing..middle of show he gets serious while making the rice balls-which I think his were the best ones apparently. You have to see all of them with th fans they were so sweet.and then....

But when Sora came on to talk he turned red again..LOL the cool and collected Leeteuk turned to mush again.

imagine being Sora and seeing this how special would you feel..

Maybe others will find some things I missed. So glad to see the whole taping..was fun to watch.

Edit:

I didn't realize I wrote and didn't finish watching the whole radio show. They asked the panel and Leeteuk first when was their last kiss..I think he answered evasively but said Japan..I think Osaka but not sure.

Also Leeteuk was texting after Sora finished and until the end of the show...wonder who he was talking to ;) .

they do mention Sora atthe end of teh show I believe or it may be my hopeful thinking. I love radio shows cause guests tell it all but unfortunately they don't get translated. The best gossip in my Hwanyobi time came out of radio shows.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Wuaa..every morning wake up with lotsa messages here.shiawase. :)

Love to read all your comments:)

Just a reply to last post by sqd66 cause now a bit difficult to respond to multiple via mobile.

Thanks sqd66 for the sharing.I also just watched the chinese subbed version yestrday.

Hehe I think u are right he knows her schedule cause leeteuk mentioned that sora has to get up early the next morning and she can't come cause her house is far from the radio station. that means he knows where she stays! :P

I am going crazy cause I am also like leeteuk when I heard sora called oppa I was also unnecessarily over-excited...haiks..

ah...for me,despite the great epi11,the best thing for last week was what happened in sstp. I hope starting next epi they will have more time together...longer time...so they can have heart to heart talk...

Everytime they meet,they need at least an hour to cool down their excitement(everytime leeteuk becomes so red and warm)..

that's why I kinda love the highschool dating.they spent longer time together and I started to see sora talks more more more...:)

/\ I agree haha it looks like they have to heat the engine first hehe after some time they start to get relaxed but first they seemed a little awkward ^^

Thats why i cant wait for them to get a house and just be lazy for one day, talking and playing in doors games ^^

Guest xianlie90

@akane_tran kkk~ thank you :D coz for some reason i always not confident with my english XD

ohhh!!! the 2nd reason why i loved you guys so much is because most of you have eagle eyes!! LOL~

I've watched the SSTP video, but never realized those little things (i'll rewatch it again right after this ^^)

@33ru_mieru ah...for me,despite the great epi11,the best thing for last week was  what happened in sstp. I hope starting next epi they will have more time  together...longer time...so they can have heart to heart talk...

It's so true! ^^ that is the best part for me too..

About Sora miss Leeteuk, actually in ep9, when leeteuk asked her "Aren't you miss me?" and then she right away (without thinking) answered "I miss you" i was kinda.... 'really? is it true? of just for the show? :o'   but after watched this ep11, i'm totally (with all my heart) believe her. :wub: omo ottoke.. even me (a girl)  totally in love with sora-ssi, how come leeteuk-ssi don't? xD ahhahaha..

Guest ginnieD

Thanks for welcoming me, and sorry because my English is not that good.

I really love this forum as I got all my daily dose of DC info and details here. Love you all girls wub.gif

Thanks sqd66 for the sharing.I also just watched the chinese subbed version yestrday.

Hehe I think u are right he knows her schedule cause leeteuk mentioned that sora has to get up early the next morning and she can't come cause her house is far from the radio station. that means he knows where she stays! :P

Thanks for this info! It's great knowing that they do communicate even when they are outside WGM, it gives me hope that they can be together even after LT enlist.

I am going crazy cause I am also like leeteuk when I heard sora called oppa I was also unnecessarily over-excited...haiks..

ah...for me,despite the great epi11,the best thing for last week was what happened in sstp. I hope starting next epi they will have more time together...longer time...so they can have heart to heart talk...

I do agree that the best thing last week was the SSTP broadcast. When the news regarding SSTP comes out, I quickly watched it (even though I was busy with my schedule). This couple just seem to take over my life currently sweatingbullets.gif.

@sqd66 - thanks for sharing the link to the SSTP program; you were right, the Prince's fingers were busy texting before the Baby Princess called. When the call came in, LT was already smiling because he knew it would be Sora calling. It's amazing how LT's personality changes so quick once Kang Sora is around - whether physically present or just audio. The magic of Sora really does wonders on the Prince. Few seconds after the call, he got on the phone again - and it seems he hardly participated with the group while on the air bcoz he is so focused on what he was doing - texting!

edit: the background music at most times was the piano piece LeeTeuk asked Sora to play when they were at his school.

Hi all! I am very envious that you all got to watch the Christmas special. Am out of the country with no wifi and I tried watching with my phone but Tudou and Dailymotion were not loading with 3G alone so I have another week to go before I can watch our beloved TeukSo. *cries*

But thank you all for your sharings and insights etc! The wait is so much more bearable just by reading your posts! ^o^ From what I can tell, the number song that he modified into Sora Song was the one that our Korean teacher made us memorize and sing during our lessons! Oh the memories.

And hmm. Teukkie's "foot in mouth syndrome" kicked in again. I laughed at the screencaps of his expression when Sora broke the Pepero stick and she looked pretty amused as well. I also loved reading how Sora said that she misses him and got upset with him. It made me think back on the talk that he had with ShinDong during SM Town when he was talking about changing emotions and wondering whether he was the only one that felt that way? This confirmed to me that it's definitely not one way traffic in this case so am happy for him!

About SS4, random thought but maybe those of us who are going can plan something together. ^^

Thanks again for all the sharing!!

@sqd66 - thanks for sharing the link to the SSTP program; you were right, the Prince's fingers were busy texting before the Baby Princess called.  When the call came in, LT was already smiling because he knew it would be Sora calling.  It's amazing how LT's personality changes so quick once Kang Sora is around - whether physically present or just audio.  The magic of Sora really does wonders on the Prince.  Few seconds after the call, he got on the phone again - and it seems he hardly participated with the group while on the air bcoz he is so focused on what he was doing - texting!

hi there

mind sharing the clip of LT's radio show?? tanx !!

Guest Ms.Jikam

tumblr_lwtrimJ8Cm1qdp7amo1_500.gif

remember this one guys?

cr: cati21

tumblr_lwvj8q7hSl1qfyovfo1_250.giftumblr_lwvj8q7hSl1qfyovfo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwvj8q7hSl1qfyovfo3_250.giftumblr_lwvj8q7hSl1qfyovfo4_250.gif

cr: hyukyu

Sorry guys, I cant share my thoughtsbcz I dont know what to say. so I just post this pics :sweatingbullets:

Guest ginnieD

*quoted image*

remember this one guys?

cr: cati21

OMG, when did this happen? Is it after they have decided on the second mission for LT? Even though he didn't do the Batman pose, I think he still does the alternative pose they agreed on. Thanks for the share!

Guest Ms.Jikam

OMG, when did this happen? Is it after they have decided on the second mission for LT? Even though he didn't do the Batman pose, I think he still does the alternative pose they agreed on. Thanks for the share!

I dunno, if I see the background, is it Mucore end year special?

hi there

mind sharing the clip of LT's radio show?? tanx !!

I had posted  a few posts back but let me do so again to make it easier-This is teh whole show.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

credit: hankiyoung951011  YT

Ms. Jikam thanks for the GIF. Too cute...Looks like it's from 12/24 Mr. Simple on Music Core

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvHjWrUWH4  starts 5:01...

credit:IIIamxxIvy on YT

He was very happy here..check out his loud Merry Christmas at the end LOL..

Hi everyone! I am really, really new here. But i really like Dimple Couple and have been lurking in your forums for several weeks already.

I love this forum and everytime i read everyone's post here, the more i am falling in love with our Dimple Couple!

I watched the Christmas Special and i noticed one thing. Leetuek was not wearing his ring when he first entered the room and i only noticed him wearing it when it was time to present what they have prepared for their wife.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Feels great to be part of this forum! AT last i can share my thoughts and not just keep it to myself :)

I had to re-watch for the nth time - and LeeTeuk was wearing the ring when he walked in; just look closely on his left hand after introducing themselves and he put his left hand on his lap - the ring was there. I would say LT won't do anything to disappoint his wife. That's why I like this pair so much - they complement each other.

Don't anybody notice how Sora smiles and looks at husband so adoringly? first time was when LT stopped the MC from shaking her hand; I love that smile on her face while looking at her husband. I would be like her too if my husband shows me that kind of love and attention - in front of everyone else.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@denise924

HELLO!!! I am new too!! Welcome welcome~

@azuwaza163

LOL your post is so funny..

Yah yah...Leeteuk is so anxious when Sora was tested...Started to drink so much. I feel that both of them become thirsty very easily when they are nervous..

The first time when Leeteuk asked about past relationships...Sora started to drink her coffee so many times..Then the scene in the coffee house where Leeteuk showed the video he recorded in New York. Sora also drank a lot due to nervousness. Then when they were walking outside the radio station...Sora so nervous she felt so thirsty. Then this time Leeteuk also :P

@kopi_c_st

LOL @ 2nd Scene you liked....panicky Teuk..."Sora, Listen to me, listen to me"

*panic* *panic*

Aww...why you stopped at 4th scene....should have written more...

10 SCENES YOU LIKE!! :P

@kiminaeka

LOL, apparently, many people love to see panic Leeteuk. I love to see calm Sora too. Yah hopefully from working together with Leeteuk, Sora will learn a lot and spend quality time together.

@szillion

Eh? Leeteuk is normally really good at words and can turn anything around?

Wow..

Thanks for the huge Teuk @ Kona Beans Pic, btw~

@dzudzu

Just pray that they get their own house ASAP so they can do anything they want privately including the bbo bbo ;)

@i.am.bugz.funny

Agree totally about the dress..and...about liking Leeteuk being so careless in talking..

LOL, I guess most of us here love it..

I also love how Leeteuk is being honest and I love how Sora is the same too.

@marsie231

High 5! I am @ soompi because of Dimple Couple too.

Look what they have done to us!!

Ah, the video Sora's kissing you is so cute..

Thanks for sharing~

@hellokittymao

Thanks for the MBC Gayo timing :)

@akane_tran

Thanks for the reply..You busy preparing for New Year??

Btw, it is fate that they are together in WGM :) First, they met in Star King, but since they are not each other's ideal, they didn't really pay attention to each other.

but, really thank to MBC/WGM, they put Leeteuk and Sora together.

I am happy that they start to like each other slowly..start to realize their feelings towards each other..

I Love Leeteuk's explanation of what he likes from Sora in ep11

Ahh..Park Jung Soo. Okay thanks for correcting :) I wanna see more of Park Jung Soo with Kang Sora!!

@KQI88

LOL Just be lazy for one day huh?? Yah good for them since they have such a hectic schedule~ Leeteuk is smart to make this known to everyone in WGM

WE, DIMPLE COUPLE, WANT A HOUSE!!!!

@xianlie90

Yah yah, I love Sora's expression when she answered quickly to Leeteuk's question. and when Leeteuk gone crazy listening to her answer, she still looks so honest, so much truth in what she has just said to him.

Ehm..I also in love with Sora-ssi... LOL

Leeteuk has a lot of rivals...:P

@ginnieD

Hello~ yah SSTP makes me feel "Ah, Leeteuk thinks about Sora even outside WGM" and so happy with Sora's response ^-^

Hope with so much love received, Leeteuk won't feel so lonely (not sure if he tweeted about being lonely to get Sora's attention or really feel lonely)

@arienblurr

Can understand your feeling as I was out of the country in the past few days too. We're so lucky for awesome Dimple Couple supporters in this thread ne~

Ah, I am not going to SS4, but looking forward to what DC's fans are going to do. Gosh, this is gonna be so cool..

@Ms.Jikam

Picture speaks as much as words. THANK YOU :)

@Viyra

Really?? He wore the ring? Thanks for that, cause just like @denise924, I didn't see him wearing the ring in the room.

Now when you said Sora smiles at husband so adoringly, I suddenly realise why Leeteuk cannot see Sora right in the eye so many times..

The power of being electrocuted by Sora's eyes is much more powerful than the lie detector..

Gosh..why is Sora so adorable.

The same to Leeteuk.