[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tainocchi

Even though I like coffee , Americano is impossible for me. Way too bitter. But I understand why he wants to like the things she likes.:)

hello^-^ 

haha..ive been wacthing yesterdays episode till now...love how leeteukshi hold sora's hand all the way into the chair while the two other husbands are already getting ready  to chair on their chair..haha.^0^ sooo cute....like most of the other people i am also a silent lurker  of  this couple..i love reading everybody's post...because i get know some stuff that i dont know about our couple...and somethings that i dont even notice...im not going too write anymore because im sure everyone already wrote the things that i have in mind.so yeahh till next week^_^ love you guys

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

tumblr_lwrdfnPj9c1qah7bvo1_500.jpg

Guest kiminaeka

Leeteuk just tweeted:

[TRANS] 111226 @special1004: My mom's shelter ㅋㅋwhen i go there i feel like i am in oversea..i will practice to drink americano from now..ah!and that so many flowers!!thanks!!^^ http://t.co/hs0Ji9uH

Credits: SJ_trans

lovessss to read that... however Americano is related to Sora wub.gif hope someday Sora will tweet a photo while she's in Kona Bean...  or take a picture with Teuk's mom biggrin.gif

By the way, in the latest photo Teuk in Music Bank why his face looks sad or thinking of something?

After re-watching epi 11, it is quite evident wife SoRa is a jealous person. She pays attention to whatever husband is saying - that's how LT got caught. And her jealousy continued on while LT was trying to explain - she was sighing and rolling her eyes - which is cute. In episode 2, when asked by brothers-in-law what she wouldn't want husband LT to do, she said "not looking elsewhere" - that means she don't like a wandering husband.

She does look at LT a lot - when asked if she misses hubby and the machine agreed on her 'yes' answer, she looked at LT; it is LT who is now having a hard time having a direct eye contact with her. When MC asked Sora how or why she misses husband, Sora was looking at LT while she was talking - LT was too shy to endure the eye contact.

When they were doing the game, LT didn't know how close they are coming at each other so he took a peek - and his cheekbones started 'ascending to heaven' - he started smiling; Sora took a peek also and saw husband's face getting closer - then husband's nose touched her cheek - and Sora felt shy. That was a good one! I think LT just wants audience to have a good laugh so he made that face. LT was also nervous doing that segment.

Guest kiminaeka

She does look at LT a lot - when asked if she misses hubby and the machine agreed on her 'yes' answer, she looked at LT; it is LT who is now having a hard time having a direct eye contact with her.  When MC asked Sora how or why she misses husband, Sora was looking at LT while she was talking - LT was too shy to endure the eye contact. 

ohhh i can't wait to see engsub version of this episode biggrin.gif

and i want to share something, and i'm totally agree with her ==> http://missmongjihyo.tumblr.com/post/14784410888/please-excuse-my-rant-but-i-need-to-get-this-off-my

Guest kopi_c_st

Credit to Soompi.

saw this news that Teukie will be holding SS4 in Singapore on 18 Feb.

here is the link.

http://www.soompi.com/news/super-junior-world-tour-super-show-4-to-be-staged-in-singapore-on-february-18

Please VOTE for our Dimple Couple ^^! We don't have many time..

first you must register your ID and Password, follow the instruction below, ask me anytime if you have a questions :)..

If you already register, you can vote once a day, and spread this info everytime and everywhere =]! our Dimple Couple need support from DC Lovers..

VOTE VOTE VOTE DC Lovers~.. Fighting ^^!

The link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2011entertain/vote01/index.html

Souce : VinniE WGM leeteuk and Kang Sora Facebook

Guest charis89

Happy boxing day!! I love reading all your comments! Hope you don't mind my green color replies.

Haha...  I love ALL Oppa Oppa performances... My favourite one has to be the one  on music core this week where all super junior members went to dance  with eunhae. It was hilarious and teukie didn't make really obvious  mistakes (which doesnt happen often. lol). you're right.. they are a  christmas present. and we get them everyday to make it even better!

I read yesterday the fanaccount of the namja no3 part on inkigayo here: http://sup3rjunior.w...y/fan-accounts/

Apparently,  Hae didn't want to do that part but hyukie and the fans made him do it.  lol. he looked rather reluctant when he did it but he still did. ^^

really? I'm so thankful that EH did an excellent job in coaxing DH, so did the fans!!! Good job!

(By  the way, I've been watching all episodes of wgm from season 1... but I  havent been "stalking" any couple since the lettuce couple. can anybody  tell me if there's any other couple who interacts, or refers to wgm  outside of filming? I mean i know sometimes, the couple interact on  broadcast and stuff but I mean like leeteuk and sora are doing right  now? through twitter, or radio, or when sora went to the blue dragon  festival and said that she wore the dress for him even though it had  nothing to do with mbc wgm, or when she wore her bracelet even to mama,  etc.. I'm just curious.)

@akane_tran,  the couples I know of will be Adam Couple (Jokwon & Gain), if I rmb  well, they interacted via twitter and radio in the past. Jokwon called  in to Park Myung Soo's radio show before and read out a letter he wrote  to Gain. There had been missions that one partner requested other to do,  be it performances or events, i.e Andy did that heart gesture to Solbi  during his 10th anniversary Shinhwa concert. I really don't want to  compare cause each WGM couple is special and romantic in their own way. I like all of them. But to me, at the moment, DC's jjang. ;D I mean they even interacted off WGM's filming time; i.e. So Ra calling in to Teuk's radio show. That wasn't done under the scrutiny of MBC's eyes. so I'm impressed and touched! ;D

ohhh i can't wait to see engsub version of this episode *quoted image*

and i want to share something, and i'm totally agree with her ==> http://missmongjihyo...get-this-off-my

I very much agree with her especially the part on

This is just a show and what they do on that show is merely for  entertainment reasons and even if it was for real you have to remember  that LeeTeuk is a HUMAN who has the right to date and marry someone he  likes. But no, according to his fans or any possessive fans they would  prefer their idol to grow old ALONE!
Though I kind of wish to  think Teuk's feelings for Sora are real and not for entertainment  purposes... Anyway I long want to criticize those antis, but I'm afraid I may start rattling those possessive and selfish people. -.- I mean, it is not really their business who the celebrities want to be with. If they are truly fans, they will only want the people they idolized be happy.

I feel sad whenever I see people refer to fans dismissively as  if we were all crazy and obsessive.

I feel sad reading it. :C Cause I currently belong to the crazy and obsessive state. I've been rewatching all TeukRa's episodes the past three days and all I think of is TeukRa. hahas! but no offense cause I know you are referring to those fans who are crazy and possessive to the extent that if their favourite celebrity gets married, they will probably kill themselves. When I was watching WGM special on tudou yesterday, I came across some comments; a proclaimed fan kept lashing at So Ra's figure. Is that person blind or what? Her figure is my goal to achieve! I feel like writing back to that insolent fool, like many other DC shippers do. But it seems like a fruitless effort because I found the fan continuing writing nasty remarks of So Ra like he/she has nothing better to do.. Point is, close one eye and just don't care them. Then in the dramaland where I'm normally into, we like calling ourselves shippers to a onscreen couple rather than fans (we love the couple, we discuss them, we wish the couple come true, we idolize them, we protect them when bad things happen, we support them in whatever they do/decide), so as to differentiate ourselves from those fans. ;D so here, we all are DC shippers! Wee~~

Credit to Soompi.

saw this news that Teukie will be holding SS4 in Singapore on 18 Feb.

here is the link.

http://www.soompi.co...-on-february-18

That's  awesome news. Thanks for sharing! For me who had never attended a  concert before, I may try to get tickets this time. Heard it is going to be in jan. But think it's going  to be expensive and it's probably going to be like playing faster  fingers game with other ELFs in buying the tickets. :X

I really love the segment where Sora did the dance 'Oh' just for Leeteuk. I said just for him be coz she's the only wife facing her hubby from the very start of her performance till the end! And the reason why she choose this song is becoz of its lyrics! "Oppa oppa look at me, oppa oppa I love you!" Awww.... She's so sweet!

And I kinda think that Leeteuk is like a perverted ajusshi who fantasise young girls calling them oppa! (sorry for calling him that) lol. Everytime when Sora calls him oppa, he'll melt! Lol!

Now I really wanna see them do a dance together!! Hopefully during the Mbc new years day special on 31/12/2011!!! (wishful thinking)

Im glad to hear the news on Leeteuk tweet about learning to drink americano. This guy really can't stop think about her for a second! Haha! I think the MCs should have ask him whether he misses her every min, every sec and his true ans should be YES!! Lol

Hope to see him bring Sora to his mum's coffee shop for some coffee some day... And then he can show her now he can really drink americano just for her.... :wub:

More Kang Sora's red-carpet event pics

20100314432072010031489.jpg

20110501130422032567889.jpg

15d6b7308z307.jpg

20110428222904479.jpg

eab095ec868ceb9dbce2988.jpg

20111007195948171631.jpg

gs201111041812588600.jpg

20111104132036536422673.jpg

20111017846972011101766.jpg

2011112521511611231.jpg

428509672.jpg

She looks really gorgeous in all dresses/gowns but i think she look best in White!! which is our prince favourite colour! hehe.. what do you guys think? :D

Guest 33ru_mieru

Leeteuk just tweeted:

[TRANS] 111226 @special1004: My mom's shelter ㅋㅋwhen i go there i feel like i am in oversea..i will practice to drink americano from now..ah!and that so many flowers!!thanks!!^^ http://t.co/hs0Ji9uH

Haha... He's talking about Americano... he's thinking about Sora even though they are not filming. ^^

That's the second time this week that coffee is connected to Teukie (he gave coffee to 300 fans who went to music bank this week) even though before, he didn't like the drink. XD

(By the way, I've been watching all episodes of wgm from season 1... but I havent been "stalking" any couple since the lettuce couple. can anybody tell me if there's any other couple who interacts, or refers to wgm outside of filming? I mean i know sometimes, the couple interact on broadcast and stuff but I mean like leeteuk and sora are doing right now? through twitter, or radio, or when sora went to the blue dragon festival and said that she wore the dress for him even though it had nothing to do with mbc wgm, or when she wore her bracelet even to mama, etc.. I'm just curious.)

@ akane_tran

"omg. TRY to attend a super show if you can... it will be worth all the trouble!!! but yeah.. tickets can sell out rather fast at times. it's like a race. lol.

{edit:} omo... just realized feb 18th is her birthday!! so he's not going to be here for her birthday. T___T how sad... unless they delay their honeymoon and have it in singapore? i mean she DID say that singapore was beautiful both at mama and in her tweets..."

OH DEAR!!! you are right! 18thfeb is sora's birthday! omo... he cant be there to celebrate... :( he can only give her an overseas call to wish her...

omo... having mixed feelings here... im happy that they will be performing here in Singapore and im gonna watch it no matter how ex the tickets are gonna be :) but im oso sad that he cant celebrate his baby princess birthday... :o

Guest 33ru_mieru

Leeteuk just tweeted:

Haha... He's talking about Americano... he's thinking about Sora even though they are not filming. ^^

That's the second time this week that coffee is connected to Teukie (he gave coffee to 300 fans who went to music bank this week) even though before, he didn't like the drink. XD

(By the way, I've been watching all episodes of wgm from season 1... but I havent been "stalking" any couple since the lettuce couple. can anybody tell me if there's any other couple who interacts, or refers to wgm outside of filming? I mean i know sometimes, the couple interact on broadcast and stuff but I mean like leeteuk and sora are doing right now? through twitter, or radio, or when sora went to the blue dragon festival and said that she wore the dress for him even though it had nothing to do with mbc wgm, or when she wore her bracelet even to mama, etc.. I'm just curious.)

@akane:Oops..sorry for quoting the previous message without replying anything.accidentally click on the post before typing any reply message.

For the previous couple,I know adam couple use the mini board to communicate with each other.

As for yongseo couple,they are another awkward couple :P and as they are very busy,they tried to keep in touch with each other via the phone to get more familiar with each other (totally outside wgm cause they never reveal what the messages r)

yonghwa also wore the couple ring outside wgm. There was once he dropped his ring during a live performance and he forgot his lyrics because of that,trying to look for his rings.

@Everbody..I haven't watched epi11 yet (will only watch in the next 10hrs when I got back home) but thanks so much for sharing lotsa things from that epi n lotsa pics as well...

Wow...sora soooo gorgeous...but her wedding dress so low cut...>< I am jealous his senior saw her in that attire first before leeteuk.

Guest charis89

Oh... now that you mentioned... i remember the adam couple. lol. ^^ I remember watching the wgm episode where jo kwon asked ga in to listen to the radio the same day it would be aired. park myung soo was sooo clueless. but i think that and the ansol story counts in the category of "wgm" moments right since both moments were referred to during wgm? Im going to have to rack my memory to see if there's any moments between other couples where like teukso's, they did stuff with each other in mind that didnt feature in wgm. i think there has been but i cant remember when for some reason. the twitter exchange counts though. ^^ adam couple was awesome. XD

lol. when i say "fans," in my mind, i'm talking about idol fans specifically, just because i think that's who she referred to when she said "his fans" and also because im an idol fan myself so i tend to think of fans as idol fans rather than a show, or a drama fan. I'm been obsessed with many dramas (one of them even caused me to throw all cautions to the wind... and with consequences graver than anything I ever did for super junior...) but it's hard for me to picture being a "fan" of drama or a show the same way i would fangirl super junior so in my mind, those two are two different things because while I feel a connection to a show or a couple in a drama, it feels a lot less real to me than being a fan of "real" people, perhaps also for the reason that it's rare to find a show or drama which lasts as long as people last. A bit like how Im a huge fan of harry potter but it's not "fangirling" in my mind. lol. basically, i was saying that as idol fans, we have the reputation of being over possessive, and crazy infatuated with our idols... which is a reputation that might have some truth in it... but definitely not true for every idol fan. because im definitely obsessed about this show as well like you... but for some reason, i find that obsession different from the obsession i see from "idol fans" who refuses to accept it when their idols are anything aside from being single and hate any person who might jeopardize that single status. so yea.... i wasnt referring to "drama/show fans" at all. >.< lol. and i cant differentiate myself from idol fans either because i AM an idol fan. I am both an ELF and a DC shipper.

I just wished non idol-fans can see that many many idol fans don't behave as people think they are regarding their idols' relationship. I'm not denying that idol fans tends to be more silly like that but it's still a minority regardless.

omg. TRY to attend a super show if you can... it will be worth all the trouble!!! but yeah.. tickets can sell out rather fast at times. it's like a race. lol.

{edit:} omo... just realized feb 18th is her birthday!! so he's not going to be here for her birthday. T___T how sad... unless they delay their honeymoon and have it in singapore? i mean she DID say that singapore was beautiful both at mama and in her tweets...

I love adam couple too. Jjang. But like you said, they were moments related to WGM. I think it's because in the past, WGM producers are more strict on the rules with the couples. These days, they are getting more relaxed, which I think is good. The couple has more opportunities to know each other off screen, which means more chemistry on screen. ^^

Maybe I didn't put it across clearly. I'm very bad at expressing my thoughts with words. :S  But yeap, I think you and I share the same thoughts on idol fans; it's the minority that makes the genuine enthusiastic fans look bad. I see I see. ELF + DC shipper fighting!

(one of them even caused me to throw all cautions to the wind... and with consequences graver than anything I ever did for super junior...)

woah because of the way you wrote, I can't help being curious. What drama? :P

Seriously, I didn't notice the date. it's sad to think that he can't celebrate her birthday together. But knowing this fact, I'm eager to get the tickets this time now. Who knows there might be a surprise event for Sora again in this concert? :D

She looks really gorgeous in all dresses/gowns but i think she look best in White!! which is our prince favourite colour! hehe.. what do you guys think?  :D

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I do think the same too. White definitely looks best on her. She looks like a smiling angel. Very sweet and innocent. ^^

Wow...sora soooo gorgeous...but her wedding dress so low cut...>< I am jealous his senior saw her in that attire first before leeteuk.

Hahas.. I know the feeling.. but I guess Teuk is busy with other schedules that's why he arrives late. But anyway, I love the fact that her wedding dress stands out the most among the three couple; she makes a lovely young bride. While the senior couples, as they remarked, are the bridesmaids and best man of the new couple. They were there to attend their wedding ceremony. Teehee!

Anyway, does anyone know when is the exact date of their 100th day anniversary? Shall we all try to hit 100th pages for this forum by that day too? kind of like a memento? ;D Was this mentioned before? If so, I'm sorry to suggest this idea again. I may have missed reading one of the earlier posts. But if we ever reach 100th page, forget what I say.. hahaha!

If im not wrong, their 1ooth day should be 08th Jan 2012 :)

Anyone here have any idea which brand of the bridal gown Sora is wearing? ive been searching through the internet!!! :wacko: