[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

3, is the shyest Sora Sora Sora Sora.

10, Before the 10th episode? (I'm not so sure about this), we must buy our new home.

Let's go check out the house we are going to pay through split costs.

No.3 is the most envious. referring to guy no.3.

The last part is half yearly rent. in the rooftop ep (8?) he ask if they should go for yearly or monthly rent and she said half yearly.

actually i really glad when sora changed her first dress. for me, its too sexy and maybe unsuitable for christmas special.. sora more beautiful when she just wearing simple dress. 

totally agree!!! when I watched it I'm kinda "what the??" It's tooooo sexyyy,,, yes, she's more pretty in simple dress

Guest bulkgoguma

yeah, i think Leeteuk's nose really touched sora's cheek. that's why sora back away. But for, it good enough. After this, i believe they will kiss willingly. Sora still shy, so maybe next we will watch them kissing just the two of them. 

one thing that i realize about sora is, whenever she upset about something, her face really show it. 

I watched the peppero scene - and here's where you'll respect this couple more - especially LT. He asked her (I think) if she's okay - (which surprised MC MiSun) then said he'll do it - meaning Sora don't have to move (my limited Hanggul here). Both their eyes were closed but LT peaked I guess to find out how close they are; LT moved sideways (good and bad for him because if he didn't, Sora could have cut it earlier) - his nose touched her cheek and that's how close they were - close enough for LT to get real shy from that time on - and the SSTP call is evidence.

He may want to kiss her but he also respects her.

Guest charis89

sora is a wonder. she's a absolute cutie and a hottie. gosh, and i'm a female. can't resist her charm! LOL. if you realised, she was giggling *hehehe* right before she had a actual dance(the 2nd one) performance. it was just sooooo cute. haha. leeteuk must have been charmed by her cuteness. XD and it's awesome that leeteuk's soooo supportive of his baby princess. =))

is it me or what? noticed something about the dance performance.... it seemed like it was only sora who was really dancing for leeteuk. 'coz she literally facing towards him, not the camera. hahaha. like a performance meant just for him. awwwww.... :wub:

also seemed like our dimple couple is the most real one around? they're soooo frigging shy with one another. it's like they've had that blasting spark in them.

Yea I noticed that too! she danced for him. I love her song choice too. lol. Oppa. hahas. Anyway I really do agree with you. Sora is really adorable! She has her own charms; she can be sexy and cute. I too, was laughing away the whole time. She couldn't continue the dance because of Teuk's cheers and well, other sunbaes' intervene. Not just us (audience) and Teuk finds her cute, everyone genuinely does. jereeoonkl, your "blasting spark" made me lol! But you are so right. This show truly made me see another side of Teuk; his bashfulness and romantic. awww..

No.3 is the most envious. referring to guy no.3.

The last part is half yearly rent. in the rooftop ep (8?) he ask if they should go for yearly or monthly rent and she said half yearly.

You're right. I just finished watching the full episode. And I realized he was talking about Dong Hae, No. 3. Thanks for the corrections Ally19! I will amend them!

But really, this episode kept me laughing all the way. Again, my cheekbones hurt like crazy. But I'm happy. Best way to spend the first two hours of Christmas!!!  Since everyone is talking about the peppero kiss, I also think that their first kiss should be in private. :D Their own moment, and not under the scrutiny of many 'eagle' eyes. It was so embarrassing.

What I love best here, WGM producers are real genius to invite their friends to the show; and the modified mikes to "protect"  their identities. lol the friends really say what they want. I had the most laughs from that section. And Teuk was shouting, WHO ARE YOU? Personally I think, and from the shadow I think it's either Eun Hyuk or Sung Min (the way he holds his mike, I think it's SM more likely). But either one, sujumma is gonna make WGM special super fun. I laughed the most when, So Ra did as told by the hosts to call Teuk Oppa), Teuk could not take it and run away shouting, "she is so cute". He almost torn down the props. Imao! Leader Lee is so loveable.

dc_02.gifdc_01.gif

And I made some signature banners, hope you all like them and feel free to use them. I will make more later on (w the exact size). :)

so Merry X'mas!

23lbfqh.jpg

v2z05k.jpg

2dhdv02.jpg

I really love the adoring glances the So Ra has for Teuk here. 

yeah, i think Leeteuk's nose really touched sora's cheek. that's why sora back away. But for, it good enough. After this, i believe they will kiss willingly. Sora still shy, so maybe next we will watch them kissing just the two of them. 

one thing that i realize about sora is, whenever she upset about something, her face really show it. 

hehe, noticed that too! sora had that kinda *emo* look when the lie detector activated on leeteuk. saw some translations floating around. that part should be the part where they were questioning if he had dated more than twice secretly... and his reply was detected as a lie. haha. i really feel sorry for him. sweatingbullets.gif but speaking of the lie detector... was reading from the previous post on how it works. don't think it's really that accurate if it's based on pulse. afterall, wouldn't a nervous person fail it, with such quick heartbeat. still, it's for the fun of it. at least, i know that this revelation/secret actually bothers sora. awww... so she does care about leeteuk! w00t.gif 

I watched the peppero scene - and here's where you'll respect this couple more - especially LT.  He asked her (I think) if she's okay - (which surprised MC  MiSun) then said he'll do it - meaning Sora don't have to move (my limited Hanggul here).  Both their eyes were closed but LT peaked I guess to find out how close they are; LT moved sideways (good and bad for him because if he didn't, Sora could have cut it earlier) - his nose touched her cheek and that's how close they were - close enough for LT to get real shy from that time on - and the SSTP call is evidence.

He may want to kiss her but he also respects her.

totally agreed! love it absolutely when a guy respect his lady! this is what makes a leeteuk so admirable and manly! he was definitely nervous upon he's turn to have that pepero with sora. haha. he was totally giving that nervous look, looking here there sideway everywhere, peeping at her too (probably to see her reaction), while walking to towards sora.  :wub: literally screamed at my computer screen. wahahaha. honestly thought they'd kiss for real, but not which is to my relief. not that i didn't want to. same with you peeps, i'd rather they have that romantic moment for themselves or at most, episodes of their own instead of giving away such an important moment at such an fun-time atmosphere. it just doesn't fit. at least with a romantic set, it'd be more appreciative.

sora is a wonder. she's a absolute cutie and a hottie. gosh, and i'm a female. can't resist her charm! LOL. if you realised, she was giggling *hehehe* right before she had a actual dance(the 2nd one) performance. it was just sooooo cute. haha. leeteuk must have been charmed by her cuteness. XD and it's awesome that leeteuk's soooo supportive of his baby princess. =))

is it me or what? noticed something about the dance performance.... it seemed like it was only sora who was really dancing for leeteuk. 'coz she literally facing towards him, not the camera. hahaha. like a performance meant just for him. awwwww.... :wub: 

also seemed like our dimple couple is the most real one around? they're soooo frigging shy with one another. it's like they've had that blasting spark in them.

After watching the whole episode, a lot was revealed about Dimple Couple - they are totally adorable! Although LT is not new to variety shows, he seemed like an alien in this episode - because he is the one being grilled.

LeeTeuk was a bit disappointed when SR said he is not her type - but she had an explanation for that and that was okay for husband. But he was so happy to learn that wife misses him too - so genuinely happy - and Sora seemed genuinely real when asked by the MCs why she misses husband.

The kiss!!! Sora's lips were out - but because LT had to do the work, his upper lip is tucked in - if they had agreed to both do it, their lips could have touched. It was close enough for two people who are still tryng to know each other. I'm okay with it.

I think it was SungMin in that shadow - I can tell from the way he talks even tho' the voice was altered. What a revelation about LT's feelings about Sora. I just now remember that SungMin was the one taking the video for LT when they were in NY - so he heard it all!

I can see this couple going forward in the future - they are so real - and like what they both wanted to happen in the relationship - they are both honest.

Wonder when they are going for their honeymoon then look for a house!

edit: @akane-tran: I'm sure they chose SungMin because of the 4 Fighting Juniors, he is the one who shows his serious admiration for both starting from when they appeared in episodes 1 & 2 - even the three brothers (KH, EH and DH) said he is really Fighting Junior.

I think this couple will have a homeland honeymoon ^^. They are so busy right now so i cant imagine them leaving the country to shoot for WGM, it would be awesome because depending of the country they could just relax and not worry about fans coming up to harass them or something XD but it would take a lot of time to travel to another country aka not practical for them. 

We are all dying to see this couple in a regular life. Teuk waking up early to make Sora a surprise breakfast in bed and them Sora making lunch...both cleaning the house...decorating, grocery shopping...the small things couples do ^^

Nothing to share. But just wanted to comment on Leeteuk's tweets, which I find sad yet funny at the same time. In my opinion, he's totally trying to get Sora's attention. I work in the mental health profession and work with many therapists and psychologists and get to see and study many people's behaviors regarding just everyday issues. One thing I've learned is that social networking sites, like twitter, can reveal if a person likes someone. Of course, I don't know if he stalks her on twitter, but I remember how desperate he seemed to have her follow him on there. Plus, the fact that he's constantly making it known of how lonely he is and then wishing for a "MIRACLE" on this oh so special holiday...makes it kind of apparent of his desire for some attention...perhaps from, let's say, a particular person, who is the ONLY girl out of ONLY 8 people whom he follows on twitter.

On top of all that, he seems more shy and bashful around her now compared to their first meeting. Also seems like there's less eye contact, more nervousness..he's always wanting physical contact and smiling and laughing like a fool. Even people around him notices the dramatic difference. All indications of a very smitten man...and in the most extreme case at that...poor guy...

Guest lallinachan

Nothing to share. But just wanted to comment on Leeteuk's tweets, which I find sad yet funny at the same time. In my opinion, he's totally trying to get Sora's attention.  I work in the mental health profession and work with many therapists and psychologists and get to see and study many people's behaviors regarding just everyday issues.  One thing I've learned is that social networking sites, like twitter, can reveal if a person likes someone.  Of course, I don't know if he stalks her on twitter, but I remember how desperate he seemed to have her follow him on there. Plus, the fact that he's constantly making it known of how lonely he is and then wishing for a "MIRACLE" on this oh so special holiday...makes it kind of apparent of his desire for some attention...perhaps from, let's say, a particular person, who is the ONLY girl out of ONLY 8 people whom he follows on twitter.

On top of all that, he seems more shy and bashful around her now compared to their first meeting. Also seems like there's less eye contact, more nervousness..he's always wanting physical contact and smiling and laughing like a fool. Even people around him notices the dramatic difference. All indications of a very smitten man...and in the most extreme case at that...poor guy...

That was what I was thinking too! XD Tought I wasn't that sure, but now you convinced me! LOL And I also agree with "the poor guy" and "more nervous" in a kinda dramatic way! Someone else told he was like an alien, and that I agree too! I have to tell that I was used to a different Leeteuk, and tought I was awed by this new side, I'm a little worried... His members too said they have never seen in 10 years him looking like that. He was cute and funny in this episode, but I can sense his insicurity... I miss a bit his usual "TV show" side...

Nothing to share. But just wanted to comment on Leeteuk's tweets, which I find sad yet funny at the same time. In my opinion, he's totally trying to get Sora's attention. I work in the mental health profession and work with many therapists and psychologists and get to see and study many people's behaviors regarding just everyday issues. One thing I've learned is that social networking sites, like twitter, can reveal if a person likes someone. Of course, I don't know if he stalks her on twitter, but I remember how desperate he seemed to have her follow him on there. Plus, the fact that he's constantly making it known of how lonely he is and then wishing for a "MIRACLE" on this oh so special holiday...makes it kind of apparent of his desire for some attention...perhaps from, let's say, a particular person, who is the ONLY girl out of ONLY 8 people whom he follows on twitter.

I noticed that too that he is more shy now than when they first met. In episode 9, he was very aggressive - wanting to speak informally and holding hands. Then during the SSTP radio broadcast, he seemed very shy while she was talking. I would like to believe there has been some progress already, i.e., LT knows Sora was listening to the radio at the time they called her and LT wasn't surprised when Sora said she made a necklace for the ring as she is afraid she would lose it.

Re: eye contact - it is LT who can't look at her directly. I noticed in episode 9 that Sora looks at him a lot, when she got a chair for him and when he was saying they haven't seen each other in a while. In this episode, he was looking at Sora when he said his wife is the most beautiful among the wives (and I love the fact the EunJung agreed to that); Sora looked at him again when asked if she misses husband.

BTW - I just watched the part where LT was singing Sora song - did anyone notice on #4 - when he said saranghae saranghae - and the camera focused on Sora - Sora was also saying 'saranghae' - don't know if that was an answer to his song or she is just singing along. She's been looking adorably at her husband.

Viyra..I also noticed Sora singing along to Sora Sora which could mean he rehearsed this part in the studio a bit so she heard the song already.She was singing with him not after him so she knew the lyrics.. or I have to watch again to see if I'm wrong.

Regarding the lie detector when he said he dated only twice in secret..i'm not sure if it's twice meaning two dates only or two relationships...If it's two dates.

If it's two dates then that is impossible and of course a lie! I was watching Kim Won Jun who is a idol as well..LOL he was like stop Leeteuk you're gonna get us in trouble.

It is a fact that idols date in secret. They go on car dates..it's been said many times on many shows by many idols. This is the right approach really..fans don't need to know about their private lives and we can just go stay in our dream world admiring them.

I also feel that this was all in fun and Sora and leeteuk are on good terms still...since she called him on the radio show and was very loving.