[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Waiting for the sub now^^

Anyway Leeteuk was like he is always when he is with Sora^^ not the usual LT we see on TV show XD

and he was so excited for Sora's dance, that she couldn't dance! X°°D

ANd she calling him "oppa"... he can't behave when earing that. He must get used to it ;P

OH! I've just seen the latest post! thanks Ms.Jikam for the translation of those parts!

Guest lallinachan

Q & A session:

Leeteuk

Q1: My wife is the prettiest among all the wives.

Teuk: Yes.

Q2: Kang Sora is my ideal type.

Teuk:  “No.” Lie detector didn’t react for the first two times. Which means he didn’t lie.

MC: Why?

Teuk: Actually, my ideal type is short girls, but Sora is a bit tall. But after meeting her, my ideal type has changed.

Q3:  If I’m born again, I will still get married with Sora.

Teuk:  “Yes.” But the lie detector reacted! Which means he lied. ROFL!!

Sora

Q1: Eeteuk is my ideal type.

Sora: No. Lie detector didn’t react.

Q2: I miss my husband every moment everyday.

Sora: Yes. Lie detector didn’t react again!

cr: @heequeenTing

So.... they're NOT each other type.... but they still like each other so much. Then let's hope they don't meet their ideal type XD

Normally you don't ended up marrying ur ideal type :) lol coz my hubby is oso not my ideal type but I love him! Hahaha

Btw thanks for ur trans Ms. Jikam

Guest szillion

Awww... didn't get to watch all DC but they brought up the Pepero!! Hehe..knew that was coming but didn't know so soon. I am glad Sora "avoided". I don't like this setup. It feels like competing. I rather they have their peperro (??) thing in their comfort zone (aka get bullied by fighting junior..or just them alone)

And I agree that one can't always end up marrying your ideal type. You meet somebody better! :)

By the way... who is with me that Teuki needs to stop explaining so much and digging his own hole deeper...Double lie detector! LOL ><

While we wait for the trans and uploads.Here is Oppa Oppa (Uri fighting junior Eunhae featuring SJ!) Teuki Teuki was doing good. :0

Instead of M&M, Eunhae are Hersheys. His dimple!! Must be his fav angle :P

http://youtu.be/DkxhxNYwmf4

Credit to Tumblr owners link/twitter RT (...is everywhere so I am not sure whose GIF These belongs to but they are cute)

tumblr_lwpb4pSlXH1qjkli4o1_1280.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1324806225&Signature=6ddDUVmmQy79898A3MxjTMJuiVs%3D

Love when they held each other and just move it move it!

tumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo1_250.giftumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo12_r1_250.giftumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo13_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo4_r1_250.giftumblr_lwp7krB9Du1qhcznwo5_r1_250.gif

EDIT

hehe.. I am loving GIFs... so here I am spamming you guys with more

tumblr_lwpc4rxjRt1r66gdjo1_250.gif

tumblr_lwpc4rxjRt1r66gdjo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwpc4rxjRt1r66gdjo3_250.gif

tumblr_lwpc4rxjRt1r66gdjo4_250.gif

Totally can imagine Fighting Junior's reaction!

tumblr_lwcowiK1R81r66gdjo2_500.gif

CR: xkyu

Guest kiminaeka

Q3:  If I’m born again, I will still get married with Sora.

Teuk:  “Yes.” But the lie detector reacted! Which means he lied. ROFL!!

cr: @heequeenTing

why i'm kind of dissapointed with that... :( it is really his acting to looks love & nice to Sora but the true is he's not in love with Sora or how... tears.gif

Guest charis89

I just couldn't bear the thought of going dinner without more DC moments, someone posted the lyrics of what Lee Teuk sang in the 2nd video.

I'm not very sure if it's really what Teuk sang (through my half polished Korean, I think it is), but the lyrics are so sweet. Nevertheless, I shall translate them from Chinese below.

Translated lyrics

First Grade Bride Kang Sora.

2, now is my wife.

3, no.3 is the most envious.

Sora Sora Sora Sora.

4, I love you, love you.

5, today you are even more beautiful.

6, having been in the ent. for six years, meeting you is lucky.

7, 7 years apart (age) doesn't mean anything. I like you. I miss you every day. Let me see you everyday.

8, I don't want to hold your wrist, but your hand.

9, We must hold like that.

10, Before the 10th episode? (I'm not so sure about this), we must buy our new home.

Let's go check out the half yearly rent house.

Tell me isn't it sweet?

In Chinese

一等新娘姜素拉

2现在是我的老婆

3三号是最害羞的 素拉 素拉 素拉 素拉

4我爱你 爱你

5今天你更加美丽

6活动了六年遇到你是LUCKY(幸运)

7相差七岁那根本不算什么 喜欢你 每天每天都想你 每天每天让我看见你

8不要手腕而是牵手

9一定要那样牵着

10十期之前要买新家 我们一起去看付一半的新婚房吧

cr. amo327 of DC Couple Bar

--edit--

by the way, I wanted to post the video here. But when I went to click on the link, the video is blocked in my country. DANG, iMBC that was fast!

Guest lallinachan

why i'm kind of dissapointed with that... :( it is really his acting to looks love & nice to Sora but the true is he's not in love with Sora or how... *quoted image*

I was disapointed too, but this kind of machine is based on human pulse (I don't know if it's the correct term), and he was kinda agitated because he talked too much (abaut digging his hole, I agree!!)... so it's not a very releable answer... I guess.

Anyway, am I the only one who was waiting for the game of feeding each other? I didn't see it...

why i'm kind of dissapointed with that... :( it is really his acting to looks love & nice to Sora but the true is he's not in love with Sora or how... *quoted image*

@kiminaeka:  i think it's really normal to have a result like that and like what others say you can't rely to lie detector test because it can be wrong also ..and it doesn't mean that just because the result was a lie he don't like her anymore so don't be sad .. and it's really a hard question..because even if you want to marry the same person over and over again you never know what will happen next..you never can tell..life is unpredictable..even MC Jae Suk was asked about that in running man and he even answer yes to it but the result was lie..

I hope teukso fans,woojung fans and brave couple fans would join force to english subbed this christmas episode ...it would be great..biggrin.gif 

I was disapointed too, but this kind of machine is based on human pulse (I don't know if it's the correct term), and he was kinda agitated because he talked too much (abaut digging his hole, I agree!!)... so it's not a very releable answer... I guess.

Anyway, am I the only one who was waiting for the game of feeding each other? I didn't see it...

The human lie detector isn't a reliable test for lying since, as you said, it measures heart rate, which can easily be brought up if someone's irritated (like Leeteuk looked when they asked him), mad, anxious (which he also might have been), etc. Similarly, if someone can stay calm while they lie, they can "trick" the lie detector. So yes, he could have been telling the truth and simply been nervous/irritated, which would have set off the "lie" trigger. A better way to test is by reading microexpressions... which I don't know how to read. OTL (Though if someone does, please explain~)

Guest tainocchi

I think his answer to that question is neither yes nor no but more to he doesnt know...:) I am more disappointed about the show stopping halfway, tbh. XD

This episode just confirmed my adoration for the couple. And it's not because they are natural but I can see the love between them. Leeteuk got himself into trouble when he said idols date in secret. Then when Sora questioned him back it got such a big reaction from him. I like her jealousy. It shows her heart is in the right place.:wub:

Leeteuk has a tendency to dig his own grave hahaha Once he starts to try to explain himself he will talk non stop XD

The episode was cut in half which means next week it will be part 2! Cant wait to see more games =D

Guest lallinachan

And the scene when they close their eyes and Sora put her hands up with a smile when they say "Leeteuk-ssi".....AWWWWWW! If I had some doubts abaut her liking him, now I don't have anymore.

I'm just a bit concerned abaut LT's perversion abaut school uniform...^^;

check out here:

HERE- summary dimple couple

Guest szillion

The human lie detector isn't a reliable test for lying since, as you said, it measures heart rate, which can easily be brought up if someone's irritated (like Leeteuk looked when they asked him), mad, anxious (which he also might have been), etc. Similarly, if someone can stay calm while they lie, they can "trick" the lie detector. So yes, he could have been telling the truth and simply been nervous/irritated, which would have set off the "lie" trigger. A better way to test is by reading microexpressions... which I don't know how to read. OTL (Though if someone does, please explain~)

I think his answer to that question is neither yes nor no but more to he doesnt know...:) I am more disappointed about the show stopping halfway, tbh. XD

This episode just confirmed my adoration for the couple. And it's not because they are natural but I can see the love between them. Leeteuk got himself into trouble when he said idols date in secret. Then when Sora questioned him back it got such a big reaction from him. I like her jealousy. It shows her heart is in the right place.:wub:

silvershine.bells': Yea. I won't take that machine too seriously. Polygraphs aren't a good measure if a person is lying. Furthermore, they only take one part of the detection, which is the sweat from your fingertips (not including heart rate etc). The galvanometer(reader) basically measures the conductivity of your sweat and that is one of the easier spot to detect. Hence, if you think about it, not accurate measure esp if you have sweaty hands. Lol... You'll be lying all the time. And there are some experts that can detect lies better base on very small details but..no point digging further. I do agree with tainocchi that his answer might just be that he doesn't know.

I was kinda confused with the sudden ending too... not a good way to end. At least put a preview for next!

Him bursting his own bubble with idol dating in secret..lol. I still didn't quite get that. I thought he already admitted to Sora. Is that why she was able to catch him?

I am used to the WGM episodes ending abruptly. I was watching woojung couple once and they were just walking and their part ends.

I was like,"WAIT WHAT?"

Then i kept noticing that it  happens often.

Guest alga215

i really like Leeteuk's reaction when Sora suddenly cut off her pepperoo.. he really want to do the kiss... hehehe.. don't worry Leeteuk-ssi, you can try again next time.. and try to invite Fighting Junior to witness it.. :wub:

hwoaaa this episode realy make me smile all day hahaha,,, btw I agree with Sora's decision to cut her pepero, coz I don't like seeing them kissing in front of many people,, I want them kissing when they're just the 2 of them (n us as viewer, keke) coz I think it's personal, I want it to be more private n uncripted!! anyway happy holyday all.... :D

Guest bulkgoguma

actually i really glad when sora changed her first dress. for me, its too sexy and maybe unsuitable for christmas special.. sora more beautiful when she just wearing simple dress.