[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest alga215

woaahhh!! this is really a good news to start my day..Look at our prince he is very speechless..Aiigooo!!.. when he hears his wife voice..he just keep on smiling on the entire conversation..Leeteuk is indeed in love*quoted image*..just look at his face and you can tell..He becomes a child whenever he's with her..

Ants will come to them because of their sweetness..*quoted image*So happy to see SUJU members supporting them..

Ohhh!! Im loving this couple more and more..DC Fighting!!..*quoted image*

edit: DC really has magic that makes us drop by this thread even if we have lots of things to do..right?hehe

You are right.. i keep on checking this thread every now and then to see if there are updates about our DC... and that episode of SSTP is the best!! I really could not keep myself from smiling while watching Leeteuk's face while talking to her, its EPIC.. Now need to wait for WGM special episode on Saturday.. :)

Guest Ms.Jikam

Huwaa..... I've been hanging around without any destination and end up here. Miss you all guys, and of course miss uri Dimpple Couple.

I watched sstp and my heart went thump thump. It is Bora right. I was wondering did Sora watch the live video. it would be great if she did it. Leeteuk ever said on Happy Together, sometimes idols send a secret signal toward their gf. I do hope he did it for Sora!!

Guest kiminaeka

Huwaa..... I've been hanging around without any destination and end up here. Miss you all guys, and of course miss uri Dimpple Couple.

I watched sstp and my heart went thump thump. It is Bora right. I was wondering did Sora watch the live video. it would be great if she did it. Leeteuk ever said on Happy Together, sometimes idols send a secret signal toward their gf. I do hope he did it for Sora!!

maybe the mission is to call "Baby Princess" in radio... kekeke...

btw, what is "Bora", i've seen a few tweet talk about Bora Bora but didn't understand what is Bora... sorry for bad english >.<

Guest Ms.Jikam

@kiminaeka haha, you‘re right. but it was talked publicly. hmm, if I‘m not wrong, Bora is live video of a radio show. the listeners can stream the show.

I watched the subbed SSTP vid and I'm so happy to see a very happy LeeTeuk. He is so naturally in love!

I think it is a mission for him to call her "My Baby Princess" on the radio - because he said he will call her 'love name' on air.

and when she said 'oppa' in a very sweet way, the brothers seemed to cringe - :lol: they still couldn't take the sweetness - so they said - 'when are you two going to stop this?"

That was so sweet of her to tell husband that she should be the one calling and should be taking care of him.

Guest bulkgoguma

sorry, so busy for awhile... just be a lurker. how adorable leeteuk when he talked with sora in SSTP. he so shy and most of the times just laugh. kekeke. if you watched carefully, leeteuk really gave more attention when sora talked even not with him. And of course we can heard that sora full of aegyo when she talked with Leeteuk. how lovely they are.

can i ask anyone here... i think Leeteuk always try to ask help from Shindong. i don't know how yo explain it. like ep 4 when he wanted to visit drama location and in ep 8 when he try to ask shindong about situation between he and sora.. maybe because shindong more experience about dating, right?

phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif sorrryyyyy, bad english

Guest kiminaeka

sorry, so busy for awhile... just be a lurker. how adorable leeteuk when he talked with sora in SSTP. he so shy and most of the times just laugh. kekeke. if you watched carefully, leeteuk really gave more attention when sora talked even not with him. And of course we can heard that sora full of aegyo when she talked with Leeteuk. how lovely they are.

can i ask anyone here... i think Leeteuk always try to ask help from Shindong. i don't know how yo explain it. like ep 4 when he wanted to visit drama location and in ep 8 when he try to ask shindong about situation between he and sora.. maybe because shindong more experience about dating, right?

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* sorrryyyyy, bad english

i think it because Shindong close (or know) Sora more since they are ever act together in a drama... tongue.gif

[iNFO] Today, SJ will have a special stage on KBS Music Bank Special Christmas~ they'll sing SuperMan + A-Cha + Mr. Simple

:)

(cr: @SJFever)

Guest Hannahpham

I am trying to watch Dr. Champ again to see how Sora shi looked like in 2010... Her role in Dr. Champ was really nice and kiddy... But it made people see her own charms. Just guessing how Lee Teuk shi reacts if she will have some lovely scents like she did have in Dr. Champ. I think that he will clap his hand, laugh and say some thing like "cute"...

Guest Ms.Jikam

Dream High 2 releases first set of Kang Sora’s still-cuts

tumblr_lwn2qbxHDw1qjxogc.jpg

Anticipation for the pilot broadcast of ‘Dream High 2‘ just got kicked up a notch with the release of the drama’s first still-cuts!

Actress Kang Sora is seen busily running errands and cleaning shoes with a sign on her chest that explains she’s being punished for coming to school late.

But why is being late such a big deal? In ‘Kirin Arts High School’, the gates are zealously guarded by teacher ‘Yang Jin Man’ (J.Y. Park). He finds out that she’d been out all night at an idol group concert and punishes her by making him clean his stinky shoes and pots.

Kang Sora earned the praise of staff around her for not being afraid to scruff up her image for the sake of her role. She also showed smooth chemistry with her castmates and warmed up the film set with her lively personality.

Source + Photos: Chosun via Naver

cr. allkpop

Guest sujuftw

i  was wondering what song it was!!..thank u sooo much fr putting up the link .. now its become one of my favourites!!  seriously i was crying when dis song started playing on wgm!!.. if i was sora unnie den i wud hav probably bawled!!!.. *sigh*. what teukie oppa did for her is truly magical!!.. i am super spazzing weneva i see dis couple.. dey r just soo adorable..

Omo its saturday again..TeukSo day! so excited.. rolleyes.gif

btw i rewatched the preview of the next episode and i kinda guess that the mystery guy that is close to Leeteuk looks like Shindong..not sure though but he's kinda chubby and his shadow really looks like him..ph34r.gif

i will definitely watch live streaming again.. DC 4ever!!

edit: some people got confused with the 1st paragraph..haha sorry..what i mean is tomorrow its saturday again..

Guest sujuftw

*quoted image*I dunno if someone had posted it before,

the first time they met before We Got Married

*quoted image*

cr: Megawockstar @tumblr

Have you guys seen this? I just think it's funny

*quoted image*

cr: sujushipper @tumblr

Did anyone notice FT was singing I'll be back?? and Kyuhyun LOL

okay dis is sooo adorable!!!.. i just knew teukkie oppa mentioned in the first ep hw dey had met in SH..!!.. kyaa dese two r making me spazz all day long!!.. i <3 dem!! ... nd kyu oppa was even doin the dance to i'll be back!!!.. lol!!.. fighting junior r da most daebak bro in laws!!!.. 1234!!.. hehehe

Omo its saturday again..TeukSo day! so excited.. *quoted image*

btw i rewatched the preview of the next episode and i kinda guess that the mystery guy that is close to Leeteuk looks like Shindong..not sure though but he's kinda chubby and his shadow really looks like him..*quoted image*

i will definitely watch live streaming again.. DC 4ever!!

can u plz post the live streaming link .. actually over hea its still friday afternoon.. nd i get sooo confused with the timings.. how many hours left????.. lol.. i'm just reallly excited .. sry.. :)

Guest alga215

@ i.am.buzz.funny helloo!!!

@akane tran, thank you for posting the screen caps on how to vote.. now we need to spread this procedures to uou fellow DC fans.. :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank you all for the awesome posts, sharing so much about Leeteuk-Oppa and Sora-ssi.

I love WGM but Yongseo is the only couple I watched in full from first episode to last episode.

However, in the past I found there is no need to join soompi.

The reason I join this Soompi is because of this thread and this place is super addictive. This is my very first post, gonna make it short.

This thread is superb, 62 pages already, which means average 6 pages per Dimple Couple episode!!.

Will continue to lurk in this thread.

Happy holiday, Happy Christmas to those who celebrate and Happy New Year to everyone~

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank you all for the awesome posts, sharing so much about Leeteuk-Oppa and Sora-ssi.

I love WGM but Yongseo is the only couple I watched in full from first episode to last episode.

The reason I join this Soompi is because of this thread and this place is super addictive. This is my very first post, gonna make it short.

This thread is superb, 62 pages already, which means average 6 pages per Dimple Couple episode!!.

Happy holiday, Happy Christmas to those who celebrate and Happy New Year to everyone~

Hi! Welcome to the TeukSo family! :)

Pls do join us in our video project and happy holidays!!

Guest alga215

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the club!! Hope you'll enjoy reading and posting comments here.. :)