[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Thanks firnia!

...so she had a Birthday party and couldn't come to SSTP... what bad luck!

anyway LT was so sincere here..... I see he is feeling something real!I wonder if Sora sees it too ^^

OMG !!! You guys ! HE CALLED SORA ! (or isst she called him) It's on Shindong's radio program. Busy spazzing..KYAAA, Cant think straight right now.

Here's the link.

OMONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told him that she's scared she'll lose the ring since its's big so she's wearing it as a pendant on her necklace....aaaawwww that's so sweeettttttt!!!!!

Leeteuk said he'll give her strength since she is busy filming for Dream High 2 but she says that she also needs to take care of him but is sorry she isn't able to do so....

Leeteuk almost fell of his chair afte he heard her say "OPPA"!!!!!!!

The members noticed that Sora is already talking like Leeteuk.... Aaaaiiigggooo!!!!

They played Kiss the Rain in the background!!!! Aaaahhhhhh... Kiss the rain is already special to me but now there's another something behind the song for me...

DAEBAAAKKKK!!!!!!

I haven't been able to post as much as I used to but I've been regularly visiting thetnread.... it's nice to see that this thread is growing...

how did LeeTeuk know that Sora should be listening now? or maybe should be watching?

Are these two talking outside of WGM? If they are, it is great! Sora is a sweet person. I think one of the reasons the brothers are close to her is because she is real, sincere - a real sport - she plays along with them. In epi 10, after the brothers said they fulfilled their promise, they wanted to see one thing sister-in-law wanted so much to do for husband Leeteuk. It is quite surprising that they didn't show in the episode that Sora would do her share once the missions are completed. But she didn't argue and did the back hub even twice. :wub:

edit: just saw the vid - LeeTeuk does look very happy - and shy - especially after the 'ring' was mentioned. I think he was surprised and at the same time happy when Sora said she made it into a necklace as she is afraid she might lose it. Wise and considerate girl! Instead of NOT wearing it because it is big, she found a way to show husband that she is taking care of it. That makes LeeTeuk happy - especially when she said "sorry she couldn't take care of him more"! He was surprised when she said that! She really is LeeTeuk's baby princess. And LeeTeuk was surprised when she called out 'oppa'. Since she addressed him 'oppa' - isn't he supposed to call her 'sora-ya'?

Here's the video link To Sora calling Leeteuk on ShinDong radio show

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

credit:nkh625

I loved this so cute and he is so happy..as is she and the conversation is so sweet...love it.

OMG finally the cut is out... thank you so much for sharing it here. leeteuk look sooo happy and a proud husband it's 03.39am in here and i'm still spazzing like crazy. love this couple so much ^_^

@ tainocchi

Thanks for sharing this precious piece of news! We all DC shippers here are really thankful :)

@ firnia

Thanks a thousand million for posting the trans!

OMO... I really love TeukSo! Just by looking at how blushing and happy Leeteuk look, you can tell this guy really can't hide his feelings... :) and I'm happy that this two do contact each other privately.... Aww... So sweet

And I guess Sora must have saw Leeteuk tweets about him feeling lonely and that's why she say she's sorry that she can't take good care of him as she's really busy with her drama shootings now. This guy is seeking for her attention... Lol

Hi everyone! It took a more than a week to read all these pages, but it was worth it! I knew from the news abaut LT joining WGM that it would be something special to see, since wherever there are Suju there's a reason to laugh! XDD But  Sora was an awsome surprise, I was so glad they chose someone like her, so pretty without being vain, and most of all pretty ignorant abaut kpop bands^^. That information did it: it's like seeing a fairy tail where the prince wants to be loved for himself and not for his fame (tought LT is obiuvlsy glad of his screaming fans X°°D). Anyway they seems soo real I want to hope... They for shure are making a lot of fantastic memories for them to remeber in the future.

Since I couldn't understand the cronology of their meeting, I've made a summary (it's open to be edited if it's wrong) so we can better understand their progress^^

As you can see ther's NOT a separation of 3 weeks! the most they were separated were abaut 2 weeks (if I'm wrong tell me^^), and you can see that when Sora received the proposal at SS4 had not yet seen episode 8, where LT said he liked her for real^^ so maybe her "unfair/breaking the rules" was referred to that (but I'll explain myself better later)........ sorry for my bad english!

DIMPLE COUPLE interactions (I had a lot of time to kill this week^^;)

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111014 sukira: talk abaut Sora

111015  (air)------- episode 2

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sing "sunny"

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora foto

111101 strong heart: LT talk abate past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter:changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abaut Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

(air)---------episode 7

111126 twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA

(making of) episode 11 (maybe???)

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111202 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)-------- episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special

THANK YOUUU FOR THE DETAILED EFFORT I LOVE YOUUU!  Now, i can fully pinpoint which is which. now may be we can add 111221 leeteuk and kang sora talk on the phone.  rolleyes.gifwub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest lallinachan

THANK YOUUU FOR THE DETAILED EFFORT I LOVE YOUUU!  Now, i can fully pinpoint which is which. now may be we can add 111221 leeteuk and kang sora talk on the phone.  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

You are welcome! <3

I'm already editing the txt file in my PC, of course the phone call is too much an important step to ignore! XD

ooo so sweet............Sora make the ring as necklace (and that really close with her heart LOL).

I love Sora interaction with other Super Junior member she really enjoy the time with them.

And even all her brother in laws older than her but Suju still call her "oh hyungsunim" 

woaahhh!! this is really a good news to start my day..Look at our prince he is very speechless..Aiigooo!!.. when he hears his wife voice..he just keep on smiling on the entire conversation..Leeteuk is indeed in lovewub.gif..just look at his face and you can tell..He becomes a child whenever he's with her..

Ants will come to them because of their sweetness..laugh.gifSo happy to see SUJU members supporting them..

Ohhh!! Im loving this couple more and more..DC Fighting!!..cool.gif

edit: DC really has magic that makes us drop by this thread even if we have lots of things to do..right?hehe

Leeteuk & Sora's conversation at SSTP

[ROUGH TRANS] 111221 Leeteuk & Sora Phone Conversations in MBC SimSim Tapa Radio

SD : Leeteuk-ssi please called this

LT : oh I’m so nervous

Other : how to do? will not be …..?

LT : Hello (greeting 1st)

SR : Hello (greeting back)

Other : ah ~~~~~~~~

Master No.2, No. 3 (EunHae) : Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ sister-in-law

SR : Hello

SD : Shindong-ssi SimSim Tapa here..Kang Sora-ssi

SR : Oh hello ~ ~

SD : on the radio to hear your voice..what are you doing now?

SR : I just returned from my sister’s birthday party..I’m on way back now

SD : Actually Leeteuk-ssi just greeting Sora-ssi just now..perhaps should listen it?

SR : Yes..

SD : before Leeteuk-ssi said he can’t called Sora-ssi now..do you know (listen) that?

SR : Yes, I was listening it

Other : Oh really outrageous ah ~ ~ ~

SD : Firstly here Donghae and Eunhyuk-ssi, they here because the album special edition “Oppa”, have you heard this song?

SR : Well I listening it at the concert

SD : ah right..right..at the concert

Other : Oh ~ ~ ~ daebak..daebak..

SD : how do you feeling with that?

SR : lyrics feel jjuk jjuk (hahaha..I don’t know trans this, maybe it’s means heart thumping)

SD: that word should be used to describe the special thing

SD : when the concert Sora-ssi received the ring it happen fast and in front of many fans..Suddenly presented a ring proposal what Sora-ssi feel?

(Donghae Master No. 3 punch the table..LOL XD)

(with Kiss The Rain music background)

SR : It was really very, very shocked..but now really really thank you so much for the ring..I’m a little afraid of losing the ring because it’s rather big so I made a necklace out of it..

Donghae : Oh ~ ~ ~ sister-in law

SD : what are you doing? you should say something!

Other : Oh~~ sister in law..ah how to do a good romantic..ahhh..

Donghae : sister-in-law ~ ~ sister in law just called No. 5 ah

SD : Leeteuk-ssi very red now (blushing) when the two of you are now a good time..Leeteuk and Sora called now.. so let’s hear it

LT : Sora-ssi

SR : ah Ne.. (yes..)

LT : Thank you thought it could not connect

SR : Why do ah ah of course, connected

LT t: Whoops …… suddenly my voice in public, how we call the next term of endearment?

Other : Oh ~~~~~~~~~

LT : My Baby Princess

Other : Oh ~~~~~~

LT : I now have to blast your drama and because filming is very hard..you must feel tired.. ah I will cheer for you

SR : No..I should have taken care you.. when you do not take good care of..I’m sorry

Donghae : so this is not what our special edition

SD : the end of the two of you over the special edition

SD : so what Sora-ssi call back Leeteuk’s name?

SR : OPPA ^^! (her aegyo..sweet~ LT screams happy ^^)

Other : Oh ~~~~ OPPA OPPA

SD : the cheekbones are now shaking

LT : Why am I so hot?

SD : I am grateful you do hurry back and we will always support my end of the support you have more deeply to break

LT : Thank you,

SR : Thank you,

rough trans by : VinniE (sorry if I have mistake, just know a little part ^^)

Thanks to Faidatur and Kimi Nta for trans tip ^^!

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and sora Wordpress

Guest sjeunhae

"Dream High 2" Reveals Kang So Ra Stills

*quoted image*

The upcoming KBS drama “Dream High 2” has unveiled a set of photos from the drama’s filming set.

The stills feature Kang So Ra’s character, Shin Hye Sung, facing punishment for what seems to be breaking the curfew. Her punishment is the rather tedious task of shoe shining while wearing a sign that states her offense in the cold winter weather.

"Dream High 2" will begin airing on January 30. Aside from Kang So Ra, the drama will also star 2AM’s Jinwoon, T-ara’s Jiyeon, SISTAR’s Hyorin, Park Jin Young and After School’s Kahi. Actor Kim Jung Tae will also be participating as the principal of the school. The cast recently had its first script reading last December 17 in the Kangnam area.

Stay tuned to Soompi for more updates!

*quoted image*

Credits: small_smiley@soompi

http://www.soompi.co...ng-so-ra-stills

OMG!! so many things to catch up on!! im really excited for Dream high 2 and of course our sora ^^

i really like sora with long hair, she looks sooo young here XD

sora's phone call on shim shim ta pa!! so cuteee XD leeteuk couldnt hide his happiness during the phone call kkkk wub.gifwub.gif

111220 Leeteuk - VIVI Magazine ^^

40813229465579723906910.jpg

39418429465615390570010.jpg

Credit: CloudsWorld and sup3rjunior wordpress

111221 Leeteuk @ Kona Beans Fancam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZQ_roQvCI

How to Join MBC website :

Step 1: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121696044613762&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

Step 2:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121696907947009&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

Step 3: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121697777946922&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

Step 4: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121698517946848&set=o.147643228664598&type=1&ref=nf

credit: MC Square FB ^^

By looking at the previous photo during her shooting, I tot Sora got a short curly hair style for her dream high2 drama... And I was wrong! I really love her extension long wavy hair style! And she looks so... Cute on the 1st pic where she was polishing the shoe. Lol! Guess she was kinda complaining...

Can't wait to watch her new drama and ofcoz WGM too! Yeah counting down for 2 more days! :)