[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

News about Leeteuk and his SJ members...

Who is leading the votes for the ’26th Golden Disk Awards’ Popularity Award?

Dec 23rd, 2011 @ 03:37 am › VITALSIGN

Credits to allkpop news

There are only two days left until the online votes for the Popularity Award of the ‘26th Golden Disk Awards‘ closes, and the results are slowly starting to take shape.

Voting opened up on November 28th, and since then, over 2 million netizens have participated. Right from the start, Super Junior led the poll at the top, and has never once let go of their position since then. SNSD is right behind them but the chance of a reversal with two days left is highly unlikely.

Read full article

Dream High Season 2 (Drama - 2012)

Credits to Hancinema

드림하이 시즌2 (Deu-rim-ha-i Si-jeun2)

Directed by Lee Eung-bok (이응복)

Screenplay by Heo Seong-hye (허성혜), Jang Eun-mi (장은미)

•Drama

KBS | Airing dates : 2012/01/30~Upcoming

Synopsis

Kirin Arts high school was once a prestigious idol-training school. However, the school failed to produce stars past several years. Moreover, after going through excessive campus expansion, it is now in danger to be shut down due to the financial difficulty. The CEO asks Kang Cheolseung, who is called 'Hand of Midas' in entertainment industry, for help. As a solution, Kang Cheolseung proposes to hold an audition offering a billion won to the winner and the guaranteed admission to the participants who pass the preliminary. Many came to see the audition. Pretty boy, Ku Haesung, is here to find his father! Armed with confidence, Jang Boa is ready to take judges' spiteful remarks and achieve her dream as an idol star! Ko Shiwon is more concerned about his outfit than his singing on stage. He seems vain but actually innocent inside. Shin Nara came for an audition blinded by her love for Shiwon. Later, she discovers her talent as a singer. Let's go on a rough journey to the miracle with these guys!

EDIT

more of our Baby princess younger pics :)

tumblrlsis03ulp01qgh5gx.jpg

I think her face really looks the same. She's not like typical Korean celebraties who did plastic surgery... I reallly Love her!

kangsora17.jpg

kangsora18.jpg

kangsora8.jpg

kangsora7.jpg

And i think all these pics shes with bangs looks so... cute!

Wish Our Prince, Leeteuk and Baby Princess, Sora and all the DC shippers a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!!

t132351066295b087e34d7d.jpg18787025294772142287920.jpg

Guest bulkgoguma

This is the blog that write about our dimple couple. The writer wrote about our couple so well. So, i hope you all enjoy reading these.

EP 9

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com/2011/10/we-got-married-ep-9-lee-teuk-kang-sora.html

EP 10

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com/2011/12/we-got-married-lee-teuk-kang-so-ra-ep.html

Credit to YEO-JA.

Guest Ms.Jikam

For you who have difficulty to stream WGM, here's the link:

WGM aired on 5.10 pm KST

-MBC

via a media player:

Okay, there are several ways to do this. First of all, the link you need:

mms://110.164.48.228/MBC/

Click enter/whatever you do once you input a link in your browser.  Something should pop up prompting you to open a media player.  Apparently, any one works (but I think it depends on your codec, because  certain ones do audio only or something like that for me). Depending on  your player, GOMplayer, realplayer, and windows media player have  worked before.

You can also right click on your player, click “open url” and input the link there.

viaTVU:

Link: http://www.tvunetwor...atchTV/#c=89991

Link: http://www.tvunetwor...atchTV/#c=82048

Link: http://www.tvunetwor...atchTV/#c=92328

viaOthers:

Link : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/prolupa

Link: http://watchonlinee..../mokpo-mbc.html

Link: http://www.livestream.com/bluebeautysj

Download the plugin.

Chocoball streaming

cr: all source

And also I need your support for Dimple Coupe in "100th Day Anniversary" project. Seems some of you dont know about this project, so I remind you once again.

"Dear all DC couple fans, We will be tweeting Leeteuk and Sora a fan made video. It will be a video consisting the compilation of their sweet/ fun/ shy moments with meaningful songs as the background music. And most importantly are the love notes and messages from all the DC couple fans! * Pls send your completed art work/ handwritten & photograph softcopy love notes  Email: jungbpg@yahoo.com Deadline: 30th Dec 2011 Pls remember to sign off at the end of your message with your name/ nick and also which country you are from. Thank you for your support & participation!"

regards,

Dear My friend DC family,

Please vote SUJU for GDA award. They need ur help. Please vote them becoz the dateline is this monday 26/12/11. the voting link is shown as below:

http://goldendisk.kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk_vote/star/index.html?detail_no=101

I hope this can be leeteuk Christmas present since last year SUJU had lost. Hope ur guys spend time to vote for

leeteuk and his brothers to win this awards.

Thank you

News about Leeteuk and his SJ members...

Who is leading the votes for the ’26th Golden Disk Awards’ Popularity Award?

Dec 23rd, 2011 @ 03:37 am › VITALSIGN

Credits to allkpop news

There are only two days left until the online votes for the Popularity Award of the ‘26th Golden Disk Awards‘ closes, and the results are slowly starting to take shape.

Voting opened up on November 28th, and since then, over 2 million netizens have participated. Right from the start, Super Junior led the poll at the top, and has never once let go of their position since then. SNSD is right behind them but the chance of a reversal with two days left is highly unlikely.

Read full article

Thanks charis89 for posting. And this is the actual article...

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and sora Wordpress

[NEWS] Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung “discipline” Kang Sora

The couple Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung of MBC’s We Got Married is seen “disciplining” Kang Sora.

A recent shooting of MBC’s We Got Married took place at MBC studio in Yeouido to shoot a special feature celebrating the end of the year. The cast of the show arrived at the studio one after another and shared one green-room.

Among three couples, Lee Jang Woo arrived first followed by Leeteuk’s virtual wife, Kang Sora. Because they met each other for the first time, they found the situation awkward and greeted in a formal way, not even making an eye contact.

Kang and Lee managed to keep a conversation with a nervous smile until Eunjung arrived. Lee welcomed her appearance more than ever. After her arrival, it is said that Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung “disciplined” Kang Sora by talking about a traditional hazing they have at the department of their college to Kang Sora, who also happens to be attending in the same college, same department.

The episode in which three couples meet for the first time in an awkward atmosphere will be aired on December 24 at 5:15 p.m. on We Got Married.

Source: TV Report

Kang Sora is Jang Woo and Eunjung’s hoobae (junior) at Dongguk University, she take Drama Class.. so maybe I think they “discipline” Kang Sora bacause of that ^^..no bashing here, it’s just like a tradition, maybe you have same situation right? Baby Princess Fighting~ !!

VinniE

I think Leeteuk won't let them "discipline" his baby princess if he was there... Wonder wat he will do if he found out? But why is our Leader Park always late?.. Even all his SuJu members complaints... Lol

I agree with you if Leeteuk was there he wouln't let it happen..

Baby Princess is very punctual while Prince is the total opposite..laugh.gifthat's why  opposite attracts..

a few hours left before WGM air..so excited...

edit: i forgot to greet everybody a Merry Christmas!cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Thanks Ms.Jikam for all the links :)

And to all DC shippers, please support the video project!

only 2hrs more to WGM!! but im going out soon.... so i can only watch it tomorrow ... :tears:

Happy holidays!

[TWITTER] 111224 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Merry christmas!!!!^^

@special1004: Merry christmas!!!!^^ 모두가 마음이 따뜻한 크리스마스 되세요!!난…할거없음..그냥 자야지..ㅠㅠ일이나 하고..

@special1004: Merry christmas!!!!^^ All of you, have a heart warming Christmas!! Me…I got nothing to do..Shall just sleep..ㅠㅠand work..

Source: @special1004

Translation by: @Jinn8812elf

supergirlRain

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and sora Wordpress

Guest Hannahpham

You can try to watch live stream from this URL... I am watching it.... Sora shi is wearing a short wedding dress...

http://www.friall.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=Korea&wr_id=6

Guest Ms.Jikam

Q & A session:

Leeteuk

Q1: My wife is the prettiest among all the wives.

Teuk: Yes.

Q2: Kang Sora is my ideal type.

Teuk: “No.” Lie detector didn’t react for the first two times. Which means he didn’t lie.

MC: Why?

Teuk: Actually, my ideal type is short girls, but Sora is a bit tall. But after meeting her, my ideal type has changed.

Q3: If I’m born again, I will still get married with Sora.

Teuk: “Yes.” But the lie detector reacted! Which means he lied. ROFL!!

Sora

Q1: Eeteuk is my ideal type.

Sora: No. Lie detector didn’t react.

Q2: I miss my husband every moment everyday.

Sora: Yes. Lie detector didn’t react again!

cr: @heequeenTing

Guest charis89

there's no previewfor today's episode

Pepero Game Link

Teuk "Sora" song Link

cr: teukiebiased701)

I didn't get to watch live. So thank you so much for the cuts! I was grinning away while watching them. Especially the song Teukie sang for Sora.

The helium gas is indeed an ingenious idea!! Brilliant. I shall wait patiently for the dl. :D

Merry x'mas by the way!