[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

(...)can i ask anyone here... i think Leeteuk always try to ask help from Shindong. i don't know how yo explain it. like ep 4 when he wanted to visit drama location and in ep 8 when he try to ask shindong about situation between he and sora.. maybe because shindong more experience about dating, right?

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* sorrryyyyy, bad english

Shindong is a sumbae in relationship haha He is dating a girl for a few years now and, last year, he asked her to marry him in the "thanks to" part of their album 4th album. So basically Shindong has a fiancé. If i'm not mistaken they decide to marry after Shindong completes his mandatory military service.

Going back to DC i think this is why Leeteuk talks to Shindong about it. He is the only guy on Super Junior that's openly dating and in a serious relationship ^^

About the person that know Leeteuk better i first thought if was Eunhyuk but the shadow really looks like Shindong haha The special is going to be a great episode, all the couples together having fun =D

Guest hellokitty_mao

[NEWS] We Got Married, Ham Eunjung vs Kang So Ra vs Park So Hyun dance off

credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora wordpress

parksohyunhameunjungkan.jpg

The ladies of ‘We Got Married’ have turned the heat up in the studio.

In the recently filmed episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’, the lovely wives Park So Hyun, Ham Eunjung, and Kan So Ra have shown off 3 different styles of dances to their husbands. The 3 couples came together for a Christmas special episode and they had prepared the dances for their husbands.

The three ladies showed different charms each, with roaring cheers from their husbands. Park So Hyun showed a perfect choreography of the Wonder Girls’ ‘Be My Baby and put bright smiles on husband Kim Won Joon. Kang So Kara danced to SNSD’s ‘Oh’, much to the delight of husband Leeteuk. Last but not least Eunjung showed a sizzling pole dance upping the heat level in the studio and literally melting her husband Lee Jang Woo.

Word is the husbands were all left speechless after the performances by their wives.

The studio panels Park Mi Sun, Kim Jung Min, Go Young Wook, Park Hwee Soon, and Kim Na Young have joined the couples in the studio, along with former ‘We Got Married’ cast member Kim Shin Young and After School’s Lizzy also made guest appearance. The Christmas special will air on December 24th.

Source: NEWSEN via Nate

cr: JJ

Thanks to Jellia Live for the tip ^^!

VinniE

@ i.am.buzz.funny helloo!!!

@akane tran, thank you for posting the screen caps on how to vote.. now we need to spread this procedures to uou fellow DC fans..  :)

@alga215 hi..

Tomorrow's episode will be fun..And I hope we will have so many users again..300 or more..let's rejoice in advance..yehey!!

happy holiday!!biggrin.gif

@33ru_mieru  :welcome to DC thread..pls. be free to post here..

P.S: checking this thread again and again..Aiiigoooo!! Eotteokke..

Guest lallinachan

Hello everybody! I don't understand when I can watch WGM with chocoball streaming... I'm from Europe, so ther's a lot of difference. Maybe someone can tell me at what time in Korea they start the episode? I'ts my first time using chocoball streaming, do I have to only open the web page and click on the videos, or there's something else to do?

thanks

Guest alga215

Below is a link to an article about this week's episode.

"WGM Season 3," All Three Couples Get Together

I wonder what our beloved Teukso couple did to make the Lee Jang Woo & Eunjung couple jealous...

Haha.. what could it be?? i'm curious, really.. this article has done its job.. really, really want to watch the it now!! MBC can I watch it now?? blush.gif

Happy holidays to all!!

Hello everybody! I don't understand when I can watch WGM with chocoball streaming... I'm from Europe, so ther's a lot of difference. Maybe someone can tell me at what time in Korea they start the episode? I'ts my first time using chocoball streaming, do I have to only open the web page and click on the videos, or there's something else to do?

thanks

I've never used Chocoball but I've used similar streaming channels. After you open the web page, you should be able to view the show live if the channel is online. And WGM starts at 5:15 pm in Korea. Hope that helps a little bit.

Guest lallinachan

I've never used Chocoball but I've used similar streaming channels. After you open the web page, you should be able to view the show live if the channel is online. And WGM starts at 5:15 pm in Korea. Hope that helps a little bit.

Thankyou a lot!! You're very kind!!!

so right now at Seoul is 9.45 PM (23 dicember), and we have to wait till 24 Dicember 5.15 PM... I'll be ready! XD

I don't know if you have alredy seen it, but here is the subbed version of the video parody by SuJu, of "Sunny". She (Sora) must have seen it at the concert LOL

video parody sunny by suju

Guest lallinachan

Hello again (I should be studing...... really this DC is intoxicating! XDD)

I was hoping that the day of MAMA our DC could have met after the show... but I have found out that there was an after party, and Leeteuk was there:

http://sup3rjunior.w...ong-eunhyuk-1p/

credit by sup3rjunior.wordpress

1stmamasprivatepartytim.jpg

so I was wondering... do you think Sora was there too? I can't see her in the photos... I hope so. If not that would mean they didn't see each other for almost a month (based on the informations we have till now). What do you think?

Hi Soompiers!

You're invited to join the forum's weekly debate. :) This week's topic: The Great Soompi Debate: Shippers versus Pure Fans - Is there such a thing as second-class fans?

click here

Come share your opinions/ stand on this issue. :)

Guest charis89

Hello everyone! Nice meeting all of you, I'm Charis from S'pore. I seriously hate myself for not catching up WGM episodes the past few months, and not giving the new couple a chance. When I did last night (I watched them till 5am), I became an instant shipper.

IMMA AN OFFICIAL DIMPLE COUPLE SHIPPER NOW! ^^ (sorry for the caps, I still haven't gotten over my zeal over the couple. :P)

I was reading through every comment. 63 pages! gosh, it sure isn't an easy task. But I did it; spent the last hour doing so. I love reading your comments. It's been so long a WGM couple makes me smile and spazz like crazy. Like many of you mentioned, my cheekbones hurt from watching them too; all the shyness, dorkiness, sweetness and adorableness. I thought I was going to die of fluff in bed, really. Kang So Ra and Lee Teuk are so cute together!? aigoo. I too, believe "love is in the air" for Lee Leader. He totally adores So "la" sshi. :D Personally I feel so happy for him. For Kang So Ra, my first impression of her is from SUNNY. She was jjang in that movie. I was so taken by her character. Then again, I think her personality was just like that in real life. Seeing her and Lee Teuk in WGM is a bliss. I hope they continue to shower each other with all the love and care and support. ^^

Anyway I saw that you all are going to make a 100 day video for them. I think it's so cute and I wanted to take part too. Unfortunately, the submission deadline is today. I don't think I can make write or personalize a message in time. This is why I hate myself for watching their section so late... :(:(:(

Nevertheless, I hope I can contribute to this forum in anyway I can. I will try! Now, who else is excited about tomorrow's WGM episode?

p.s. I think I should change my signature banner/dp.. ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest tainocchi

I get caught up in the holiday mood. :) Anyway, on Shim Shim Tapa when TeukSora was talking to each other and Teuk talked about the drama while she mentioned about how she was sorry for not being able to take care of him. I just teared when I was watching that part. It was just so sweet and I also the tone of their voice.  I was touched.

I wonder how long it had been since they last so each other. I am worried the time for WGM just get lesser and lesser. :/

Happy holidays, everyone ! ^^v

P.S. I have sent the letter for our couple earlier today through email.

Guest lallinachan

welcome charis 89! I've also read all these pages last week, and it took me a lot to see al videos and photos, interview/twitter!^^ but it was worth it! I'm sorry you couldn't make the video for the 100 DC's day (I too couldn't...). But anyway show us your video ad soon as you finish it! I haven't found many DC's video.... I hope to make one too.

Anyway, yes! so excited for next episode!! only few hours to wait!! XD

Guest charis89

welcome charis 89! I've also read all these pages last week, and it took me a lot to see al videos and photos, interview/twitter!^^ but it was worth it! I'm sorry you couldn't make the video for the 100 DC's day (I too couldn't...). But anyway show us your video ad soon as you finish it! I haven't found many DC's video.... I hope to make one too.

Anyway, yes! so excited for next episode!! only few hours to wait!! XD

hihi! Thank you for the welcome! Yes, reading all the comments and videos etc were worth my time. They made me happier. Oh, I will post my FMV here when I finish. So far, I haven't found a nice song that fits them. ><"

Anw I saw this article appearing on my fb account, http://wgmleeteukand...line-kang-sora. The title is kind of exaggerated. My other favourite WGM couple won't do such a thing "discipline", but still... hahas. If it really is true, they "discipline" baby princess, wait till the senior senior Lee Teuk of ent. industry shows up in the recording studio and fixes them. :P  teach them a lesson. hahas!

Me too. I can't wait. Think I'm going to watch the raw cut first. :D

Guest PrinsesaLira

Yes this thread is really very addicting :blink: . I'm an avid SuJu fan but haven't been this attached like this. Been checking this thread every minute I get the chance. My favorite bar consists of soompi, facebook, wordpress all of Leeteuk and Kang SoRa... :wub: Leeteuk is my bias but I didn't thought that I would get to like SoRa for him too... :wub: She really seems to make leader ssi always happy which is really good... So all that being said, :rolleyes: I'm counting every minute before the next episode and so excited :D ... See you guys in a few... :P

Guest szillion

Music bank christmas special from yesterday.

During recording, Super Junior (in particular..leadershii teuki) bought coffee for the fans!

Credit @Seul1985

Sj say is it cold..fans say yes..then they asked..have you eaten..fans say no..so teuk say suju wil buy you coffee..suju say..ayyy..so teuk

Say..ok i will buy you coffee..how many people..300..O.o..ok..ok..

It was fan's Christmas present! So nice of teuki.

Super Junior shuffling to Party Rock Anthem at the beginning. Notice the white shoes teuki! LOL

http://youtu.be/SDfR7D3jYwQ

Ending- Cute Buink Buink aeygo from Leeteuk and White Christmas. (Sj having too much fun to remember to sing and their lyrics! Only leader seem so serious in singing)

http://youtu.be/2so65_G6qJ8

Can't wait for tomorrow. I am doing last minute Christmas prep so haven't had time to write...but love the posts from everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to DC Couple fans!

Thanks charis89 for posting. And this is the actual article...

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and sora Wordpress

[NEWS] Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung “discipline” Kang Sora

The couple Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung of MBC’s We Got Married is seen “disciplining” Kang Sora.

A recent shooting of MBC’s We Got Married took place at MBC studio in Yeouido to shoot a special feature celebrating the end of the year. The cast of the show arrived at the studio one after another and shared one green-room.

Among three couples, Lee Jang Woo arrived first followed by Leeteuk’s virtual wife, Kang Sora. Because they met each other for the first time, they found the situation awkward and greeted in a formal way, not even making an eye contact.

Kang and Lee managed to keep a conversation with a nervous smile until Eunjung arrived. Lee welcomed her appearance more than ever. After her arrival, it is said that Lee Jang Woo and Eunjung “disciplined” Kang Sora by talking about a traditional hazing they have at the department of their college to Kang Sora, who also happens to be attending in the same college, same department.

The episode in which three couples meet for the first time in an awkward atmosphere will be aired on December 24 at 5:15 p.m. on We Got Married.

Source: TV Report

Kang Sora is Jang Woo and Eunjung’s hoobae (junior) at Dongguk University, she take Drama Class.. so maybe I think they “discipline” Kang Sora bacause of that ^^..no bashing here, it’s just like a tradition, maybe you have same situation right? Baby Princess Fighting~ !!

VinniE

I think Leeteuk won't let them "discipline" his baby princess if he was there... Wonder wat he will do if he found out? But why is our Leader Park always late?.. Even all his SuJu members complaints... Lol

Music bank christmas special from yesterday.

During recording, Super Junior (in particular..leadershii teuki) bought coffee for the fans!

Credit @Seul1985

Sj say is it cold..fans say yes..then they asked..have you eaten..fans say no..so teuk say suju wil buy you coffee..suju say..ayyy..so teuk

Say..ok i will buy you coffee..how many people..300..O.o..ok..ok..

It was fan's Christmas present! So nice of teuki.

Super Junior shuffling to Party Rock Anthem at the beginning. Notice the white shoes teuki! LOL

http://youtu.be/SDfR7D3jYwQ

Ending- Cute Buink Buink aeygo from Leeteuk and White Christmas. (Sj having too much fun to remember to sing and their lyrics! Only leader seem so serious in singing)

http://youtu.be/2so65_G6qJ8

Can't wait for tomorrow. I am doing last minute Christmas prep so haven't had time to write...but love the posts from everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to DC Couple fans!

Thanks for your video links dear :)

Haha I can see Leeteuk really didn't have any interaction with any female celebraties, unlike Eunhyuk who bring the female celebraties to the front at the end of the show...

And I notice Leeteuk's white shoes! Lol they are all in black, from head to toe and only his shoes are white! Lol

EDIT

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Kang sora FB Fanpage

Preview of tomorrow's episode (Full credits of the rough translation to Cecilia Wong)

New Year's Special "We Got Married>

As the end of the year, featuring three couples gathered in one place!

Completely unaware of this fact, was intimately directed to the waiting room -

The first face-to-face unexpected! Awkward (?) The first meeting of the Well?

"Best 1 minute>

Meanwhile, a couple of scenes for each topic you've been driving the public!

Gonna studio, a bar, sweets and games turns you on!

Super couple couple friendship that goes beyond national team born?

The hot (?) To bar the couple ate the cookies really?

Nobody can not avoid the moment of truth! No more accurate than not.

Accuracy of 200% (?), Which boasts a lie-detector game!

Sora enrage grade one (?) Lee Teuk 'Secret Love' the identity of the?

"Romantic Events>

Romantic event of her husband prepare for battle!

Except we've changed the word to sutjasong sorasong, impressive reverse guitar, to songs for sohyeon ~

This outdone, the wife's looks like this is the first time!

Loving wife of the spirit of her husband, minus-3 or stage 3 colors really dance?

<Shadow Talk>

For all - all the scenes of the couple has appeared!

Ensure strict anonymity (?) As collateral choecheukgeundeulyi aired bomb!

Couples to support them (?), Which is on the release of the hot-to expose the relay!

Looks like they'll be playing a variety of cute couple games. :D Can't wait!

xkyu

/\ Yes, its just a tradition of their college. Jang Woo did that with Eunjung in their first encounter hahaha and on a special episode where they went out with the college friends everyone was "disciplined" xD

This special episode really looks a lot promissing =D