[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

[ENG SUB VIDEO] Fighting Juniors Mission (cut scene)

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fvideo%2Fk10fVdqQsO7z5h2CAbK&h=0AQFqWXB0AQEIo526ensBey95varRkjt5s8oN1njg8I7GUA

[ENG SUB VIDEO] Sora and Fighting Junior : Dance Time

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fvideo%2Fk6uxv4fzopDMCW2CAfp&h=WAQF-r8cKAQEwcObJ67IoEQn7BEb2VfQXB2m2uuxLBDLaMQ

Credit: WGM Lee Teuk & Sora Facebook page, posted by VinniE, tip from 김제림

Could someone who know Korean or Chinese translate the convo of Teuk and Sora when they were talking about the lunch boxes Sora made? I'm dying to know. Thanks in advanced ! :)

kshownow needs 720p teukso ep 10. anybody here can help them. if not, we only can get 360 p only. i hope i can get watch it in HD

Uhm How can we help them? give them the link 720p to download or something? sorry I don't know much about the subbing job >'<

I asked semi-fly if they she have a copy of wgm in 720p and she said that she don't usually copy wgm in 720p and told me to try asking the woojung couple coz yknow they might have a copy(coz they have a 720p cut of previous episodes of woojung cut). but yesterday's episode didnt involved the woojung couple so i doubt theyll have a copy. :( I dont really know how they copy the video from the TV i think you need a super fast internet connection or something. 

I asked semi-fly if they she have a copy of wgm in 720p and she said that she don't usually copy wgm in 720p and told me to try asking the woojung couple coz yknow they might have a copy(coz they have a 720p cut of previous episodes of woojung cut). but yesterday's episode didnt involved the woojung couple so i doubt theyll have a copy. :( I dont really know how they copy the video from the TV i think you need a super fast internet connection or something. 

Hold on, I'm confused . I saw semi_fly posted the link of Hanrel 720p version of ep 10 in the WGM thread, isn't it what Kshow need? or they just want the cut of TeukSo in 720p, not all the couples? If so, I think I can download that ver then cut it and upload on another host ( lol that would take a lot of time >'<). Anyway, I really want to help, it's a pity that Dimple couple eps cant be subbed in HD like the others T.T

Guest jdachum

Hold on, I'm confused . I saw semi_fly posted the link of Hanrel 720p version of ep 10 in the WGM thread, isn't it what Kshow need? or they just want the cut of TeukSo in 720p, not all the couples? If so, I think I can download that ver then cut it and upload on another host ( lol that would take a lot of time >'<). Anyway, I really want to help, it's a pity that Dimple couple eps cant be subbed in HD like the others T.T

I registered just to post this link

WGM TeukSo Ep10 NO SUB CUT

It's 1080i version though :/ Hope it's of help.

I registered just to post this link

WGM TeukSo Ep10 NO SUB CUT

It's 1080i version though :/ Hope it's of help.

Oh wow, thanks you so much ^-^. I was gonna go to DCinside and look for it :), thanks again for registering and posting it, I'm not sure if they sub the 1080 ver though

@bulkgoguma: Can you please give Kshownow this link? I don't know how to contact them.

Guest jdachum

Oh wow, thanks you so much ^-^. I was gonna go to DCinside and look for it :), thanks again for registering and posting it, I'm not sure if they sub the 1080 ver though

@bulkgoguma: Can you please give Kshownow this link? I don't know how to contact them.

I will tweet KShowNow =)

Haha, guess they decided to use the 360p? And it already got 258 views?! THAT WAS FAST!

Yeah, they used the 360p, maybe because everyone is dying to watch the sub, they decided to sub that ver instead :). Hopefully, next week someone will be able to provide the link of 720p  for them. ANyway time to enjoy this week ep ^-^. Thanks so much Kshownow!

Working on my 100 day artwork when Teukie's tweet came up... T_T

ScreenShot2011-12-18at114735PM.png

Not much left to December... Please, let there be work when Christmas comes.... T T Submerged in work, it will just pass by without notice... If there isn't anything to do, I might just die from loneliness.

Cr : Chinese translation @ Baidu

Sora ya!! Your hubby needs company!! (Maybe I'll go tweet her...)

On the side, I think it is a bit worrying coz this isn't the first time that he's expressed this sort of a sentiment... Aii... Teukie ah...

/\ Maybe he is feeling more lonely because he has Sora in his life now? Let's see if i can explain myself hehe

For years he did not have a long relationship/serious but now he has Sora. And because of this every time he is alone is 100 times harder than it used to be. Before Sora, it was like that if  he did not know what he was missing, but now he does! He proves it pretty much every time when they meet by saying how much he misses her.  Don't know if i made my thoughts clear hehe

About the episode...what can i say? From the moment i saw her preparing the lunch boxes a big smile appeared in my face and it stayed there until the end of the episode. I was clapping like crazy trough the best parts ^^ And she hold her tears after getting the ring was...<3...Teuk is a veteran in variety shows and seeing him getting a red face makes me believe he really not cares much about putting a act. Like everybody i can see that both of them are trying to get to know each other better ^^

PS: I saw the preview for next week and looks so much fun! Remind me so much off season 1 ^^ And looks like the husbands will have a hard time hehe looks like they will have some guests to tell some story's about the husbands past, can't wait to see the the wifes reaction XD

/\ That's good too, a excuse to be with Sora hahaha 

I thought next week was going to be the christmas special aka couple dating super romantic but i'm glad to see that it will be a fun hang out with all the couples and guests ^^ So much like season 1 hahaha